Stranger

Story Info
Powerful evil lurks among us.
2.7k words
4.53
22.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night began to chill, as the mid-summer's sun slowly set on the Louisiana bayou. The city came to life, almost magically, with the darkening sky. The streets slowly filled with patrons making their way from place to place, hoping to catch a mere glimpse into the secrets hiding deep within the heart of the cold city. Behind the dark knowing eyes of the locals, down the dark alleyways lurking in the shadows, in every storefront and on every street corner lies the absolute presence of an undeniable power. A power so dark and evil, that which couldn't possibly be fathomed by mere mortals.

Vincent and Gabrielle arrived in New Orleans just in time to enjoy the evening's festivities. Once they'd had their fill of food and drink, they settled down to relax on their terrace overlooking the hotel's courtyard. The melodic rhythm of the music coming from the band down below filled the air as Vincent slowly sank into the overstuffed, dark leather chair, while Gabrielle rubbed the tension from his aching shoulders.

Gabrielle bent closer to him and burned a trail of soft wet kisses around the back of his neck sensually, lingeringly making her way from one side to the other. She sucked on his earlobes, her warm breath driving him wild with desire.

Slowly removing Vincent's shirt, Gabrielle grazed his bronze flesh, taunting him as she manipulated the buttons. He was completely relaxed by her gentle touch and groaned with obvious pleasure as she took his pert, hard nipple into her soft warm mouth. Further she sucked with increasing intensity, and louder Vincent's groans became.

Just as the pleasure became unbearable for Vincent to take, Gabrielle took his throbbing cock into her hand and began stroking rhythmically. Vincent could hardly contain himself as his cock further hardened within her tight grip, the ecstasy nearly too much to take. Gabrielle lowered her head, enveloping Vincent's swollen shaft within her soft warm mouth. She sucked profusely, nearly bringing Vincent to orgasm, stopping just seconds before. She stood, slowly freeing herself from the confines of her own binding clothing, never breaking eye contact with Vincent. He stroked his hard shaft while he watched Gabrielle. She was sensuous, and fluid in her movements.

Vincent grew more excited with every tantalizing glimpse of new flesh. Gabrielle slowly removed her buttons until her was completely open, exposing her full breasts, taut nipples, and washboard stomach. She unfastened her pants and removed them, slowly bending over for Vincent to view her shaven, bejeweled pussy, which was already moist with desire. He inwardly longed for her to hurry, not being able to withstand much more of this sweet torture.

Almost instinctively, Gabrielle stripped her pants off and started walking towards Vincent, her eyes heavy with desire. She reached down and teasingly rubbed her wet clit, raised her hand to her mouth and sucked her juices from her fingers.

Vincent, his gaze still affixed on her, instantly knew he must have some of the same. He stood, offering her his seat, and knelt down before her. Gabrielle felt the warmth of his breath dance across her bare flesh as his mouth closed in on her throbbing wet pussy. He spread her outer lips exposing her inner sweetness he so desired and plunged his tongue hungrily within her. Oh how he loved the essence of her as it wafted up filling his nostrils. He breathed her in deeply, completely, while he continued to love her with his mouth.

In one fluid motion, Vincent scooped Gabrielle up in his arms, took her seat, and placed her in his lap, upon his thick hard shaft. Gabrielle moaned with sheer delight as he slowly slid his way into her, filling her completely to the very core of her being.

Their bodies were intertwined in a tangle of flesh. Their souls merging, becoming one as they melted together in a climactic explosion. From the very tips of their fingers right down through their toes. Every individual nerve ending exploding with pleasure.

Vincent came with such intensity and force that he felt as though he was being ripped in two. Gabrielle felt the heat as his hot cum flooded her tight wet pussy. She too, came with incomparable intensity and measure. Her pussy throbbed and pulsated in a climactic frenzy, her cum soaking Vincent's cock. She then turned around and put her mouth on his cock, which was soaking wet with their mingling juices. He too drank the same nectar from her pussy as she lowered it to his mouth.

As they both settled into post climatic bliss, Gabrielle repositioned herself and curled up in Vincent's arms, resting her head upon his chest. He smoothed her tousled curls from her face and tenderly placed a kiss upon her brow as they both drifted off to sleep.

Gabrielle woke the following morning to find the sky clear, and free of any clouds. The sun was slowly rising, casting rays of golds and ambers upon dawn's new day. She opened the french doors that lead out onto the terrace and stepped outside. She took in a deep breath, filling her lungs to capacity with the clean fresh air.

The building was very old, and quite beautiful to say the least. It had been completely overgrown with ivy, allowing only a peak here and there of the dark stone. She leaned against the black iron rail that enclosed the terrace, admiring the courtyard below. Just as the rest of the historical building, the courtyard was completely covered in ivy. It flourished in the corners where the walls met the floor, and in the cracks amongst the cobblestones. It gave the courtyard unique character, a sense of depth, and a sense of life.

Gabrielle wondered what stories would be told, if these walls had the means to do so. Although there still lay the presence of an unknown, yet undeniable darkness, it's power and intensity had been subdued with the rising sun. As she stood pondering this thought, her attention was suddenly averted.

A man's voice was coming from the other side of the courtyard. Gabrielle glanced up and there was the Stranger, staring back at her. He appeared unnaturally still. There was no way the words she'd just heard had come from this man's mouth, which also remained suspiciously still.

He stood on the terrace directly across from her own. Such as herself, he was clad in nothing but the white terry robe provided by the hotel. In spite of the thick dense material hanging past his knees, she was able to see he was quite a bit taller, and certainly larger than average, however still somewhat unassuming.

Gabrielle made eye contact with him, his piercing gaze seemed to burn right through to her very soul. As a charming smirk crept across his face, she came to the uneasy realization that he'd witnessed she and Vincent's lovemaking the previous evening. Being taken by total surprise, Gabrielle was completely dumbfounded. Before she could muster some sort of response, the Stranger vanished seemingly into thin air.

Gabrielle turned to go find Vincent and fill him in on what had just occurred. To her surprise, he'd been standing behind her all along and heard first hand, the Stranger's explicit words of praise. This excited the hell out of Vincent, knowing that this intriguing and somewhat unsettling Stranger had been watching them. Just knowing that the Stranger stroked his own cock as he watched Gabrielle seductively sucking on his.

Ah, the sweet seductive pleasure. He could feel her warm mouth enveloping his full swollen cock all over again. The image was oh so vivid in his mind. With that, he turned to Gabrielle and gestured for her to sit down. He slowly parted her legs, and sensually rubbed his hands up her inner thighs as he did so. It was one fluid motion, which, in conjunction with the need and desire in Vincent's eyes, instantly aroused her beyond belief.

He knelt down in front of her, pulling her closer to him, as well as the edge of the chair. Deeply breathing her in, he became intoxicated by the perfume of their mingled juices. His cock throbbed and grew even harder as his mouth neared her pussy. Slowly teasing, he watched her eyes dance, becoming more turned on the closer he got.

Gabrielle felt warmth over come her entire body with the first touch of Vincent's soft tongue to her wet clit. She spread her legs further, making herself more accessible to him. This was incredibly hot to Vincent, as he watched her unfold, instinctively opening herself up to him.

With his thick fingers, he spread her outer lips exposing her inner sweetness and arousing her further yet. Not being able to withstand another second, Gabrielle pleaded for him to give in to her, and only then did he finally insert his fingers into her throbbing pussy. He continued with slow sensuous rhythm, coming completely out of her, and plunging back in again.

The Stranger's tentative gaze and lustful expression not going unnoticed, Vincent chose to keep Gabrielle's orgasm at bay. As he continued to pleasure her with his mouth and fingers, her arousal heightened intensely. Every time she reached the brink of orgasm, Vincent would ease up just long enough to keep her from climaxing. He teasingly licked and nibbled on her swollen clit.

Suddenly they heard the Stranger moaning with pleasure, for he too was teetering deliciously on the brink of orgasm. He was vigorously jacking his hard cock as he watched Vincent bury his face in Gabrielle's not snatch. He jacked his cock harder and faster, nearing climax. He imagined what Vincent's mouth must feel like watching his tongue work over her clit.

He then imagined what it would feel like to have Vincent's full lips around his own hard cock. He squeezed even tighter and stroked continuously faster, reaching climax and cumming all over himself.

Knowing the Stranger had been fully satisfied, Vincent decided to let Gabrielle enjoy her climax as well. While he continued eating her soaking wet pussy, he delved his fingers inside of her, instantly making her cum and drenching his face completely. Heading back indoors to continue, Vincent and Gabrielle both cast a backward glance to find the Stranger had once again vanished, seemingly in to thin air.

Vincent and Gabrielle spent the next few days enjoying the sights of the city, seeing all of her riches, taking in all that she had to offer. They both sensed there was indeed more to behold than what met the eye. Vincent couldn't put his finger on it exactly, but he felt the presence of something else, something much more powerful, and much, much darker.

Vincent and Gabrielle were engaging in a romantic, candlelit dinner at a quaint little bistro when that familiar chill suddenly set in the air. Although they could not place it, they certainly recognized the eerie presence that lingered, almost tauntingly. Suddenly, as if being willed to do so, they both looked up from the table to find their intriguing Stranger intently staring back at them. He sat at a table far back in the corner of the restaurant, lurking in the shadows.

Gabrielle and Vincent looked at each other both knowing now without a doubt that their intriguing Stranger was the source of the overwhelming darkness that continued to hang over the city. They looked back up to find his gaze still upon them. Only this time they noticed they young woman sitting right beside him. His hands were under the table lifting her skirt and spreading her legs, exposing her unclothed snatch.

Vincent and Gabrielle were both instantly turned on by this erotic display, and started a little fondling of their own. They continued to watch the intriguing Stranger have his way with this night's tasty morsel. Tucked away in a dimly lit corner booth themselves, Vincent leaned back in to his bench pulling Gabrielle back onto him, her back against his belly. Bringing his arms around her, gently rubbing and caressing the inside of her thighs while slightly parting them. Her intoxicating scent filled Vincent's nostrils and his cock instantly became hard as a rock.

The Stranger continued to manipulate the woman's wet pussy while Vincent and Gabrielle readily continued to watch, their own needs and desires nearly taking over. They could not, however, take their eyes off of the Stranger, imagining what his power and darkness must make him capable of. Although this was only speculation on their part for they knew not even half of his true capabilities.

Suddenly, as if he somehow already knew what they were thinking, the Stranger violently grabbed the woman and slammed her down on his hard cock. He repeatedly rammed it further, harder and deeper into her. All the while the woman was unable to cry out due to the hold he had over her mind.

Gabrielle spread her legs farther apart while Vincent sensuously made love to her pussy with his hands. He periodically spread her outer lips, and she moaned with ecstasy every time. He began massaging her ass, relaxing her muscles. He felt her muscles easing to his sensual touch, and plunged a finger within her.

Gabrielle picked up where he left off, plunging her fingers in and out of her hot wet pussy, as he masterfully worked his in and out, further relaxing her muscles. Vincent continued on, massaging her hot, hungry ass both inside and out until he was satisfied that she was now ready for him.

Pulling his finger out and replacing it with his thick hard shaft, he slowly thrust his cock into her ass, the pleasure intensifying greatly as he inched harder and deeper. His rhythm increased with every forceful thrust while he reached between her legs and replaced her fingers with his own.

He slowed his movement, feeling every inch of her. Slowly he slid out until he was just about completely out of her, and even more deliberately thrust back in, filling her completely. He continued on, massaging and probing her pussy with his finger, feeling it clear through to the head of his own shaft. The sensations shooting through him were of indescribable measure, and felt by Gabrielle as well. They reached their threshold together, a tidal wave of sweet hot cum erupting in a climactic explosion.

Simultaneously, the Stranger climaxed, which to their disbelief and utter surprise, included a magnificent manifestation of sorts. As he thrashed his head back his canines metamorphisized into fangs, which he hungrily sank deep into the woman's neck, drawing the warm thick liquid from her veins and draining her completely of her lifeforce. As her frail body went limp in his arms he withdrew from her veins, licking the last drops from his lip, and looked up to find Vincent and Gabrielle staring at him dumbfounded, in utter awe.

Not wanting to be the next course, they were quick on their feet as they bolted from their table. They scrambled through the bistro, knocking over several chairs, a few tables, and nearly hitting a couple patrons. Finally reaching the entrance after what felt like an eternity, they made their way through the doorway, never looking back.

Once free from the confines of the restaurant, they were able to break into full speed. Both of their hearts were pounding rapidly and their brows were damp with perspiration. Never before had either of them feared for their lives in such a way.

Gabrielle could just feel the Stranger at her heels causing the little hairs on the back of her neck to stand on end. But she dare not look back, for fear that she will confirm what she now only suspects. Her fear and panic drastically intensified as she further entertained this scenario in her head, her vivid and rather overactive imagination getting the best of her as it often did.

Just as she was about to surrender to the nagging little voice encouraging her to turn and see what followed, Vincent grabbed hold of her forearm and pulled her through the doorway of their hotel building, with one swift motion.

Feeling safer in Vincent's arms than anywhere else on earth, she suddenly had the courage to face her demon. She turned back only to be genuinely surprised to find it was nothing more than her imagination running away with her.