Stranger Ch. 03

Story Info
He had called her the next day.
4.9k words
4.59
10.4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had called her the next day, just like he promised. They had a short conversation about nothing in particular, and he told her he would swing by around 7 on Saturday to take her to dinner. Rosalie had never fallen for a guy so quickly before. Alistair was sweet, attentive and so good looking it made her nervous. She could barely wait till Saturday, just wanting to feel his silky smooth lips against hers again. She smiled to herself and she thought of their date. Saturday couldn't come fast enough.

----------------------

Looking into the mirror in the hallway, Rosalie checked out her appearance for the last time. He had mentioned he was taking her to a nice restaurant so she had chosen to wear a teal silk dress which was cut perfectly to accentuate her curves. Her waves were pulled back and swept up into an elegant hairstyle and with the slightest bit of make-up, she looked stunning. At 7 on the dot the door bell rang. Rosalie grinned at his punctuality. Opening the door, she bit her lip nervously when she saw him. He was wearing a smart white shirt that bought out the colour of his eyes, and beige pants. He looked effortlessly beautiful. He smiled at her softly and gently pushed her backwards into her apartment. He kept his hands at her waist and then slowly ran them down her body.

'You look amazing, I'm speechless.' He said leaning down and tilting her head slightly so he could whisper breathily into her ear, 'You have no idea what I want to do to you right now.'

She felt shivers run down her spine and her eyes shut slowly and she felt the passion in his words. She felt his tongue trace a line across her jaw and sighed as he began to lightly press kisses along her cheek. Reluctantly she opened her eyes and gently pushed him away. Pouting he began to reach for her again, but she quickly moved out of his reach.

'If I don't stop you now we'll never make it to dinner,' she said, surprised at her own self control. Grinning cheekily at her, he winked, 'Would that really be so bad?'

She rolled her eyes in mock exasperation and grabbed his hand and began to pull him through the door.

She turned to lock the door behind her and suddenly felt Alistair's hands hold her waist firmly and push her against the door.

'Alistair!' she exclaimed.

Facing the door, she could not see him but felt his silky smooth lips grazing the back of her neck. She moaned quietly when he pushed her hair away from her back and began trailing kisses down her spine.

'Alistair... stop...' she whispered quietly, 'We have to go to dinner.' She felt his breath tickle her ear when he spoke, 'Is that really what you want?'

She found herself struggling to answer the question while he sucked gently on her neck and collarbone. He stopped as suddenly as he had started and turned her around quickly. Feeling a bit dizzy she placed her hands on his chest to steady herself. He was looking down at her with a slightly crooked smile on his face and she felt her heart beating rapidly as she looked into his eyes. He took her hands and interlaced his fingers with hers and pulled her towards the doors.

He had booked them a table at an elegant Italian restaurant that she had mentioned she wanted to visit. Touched that he had remembered this, she couldn't help but smile broadly at him as he drove them to the restaurant. He grinned widely back at her and once again, she felt her heart skip a beat. Every look, every touch from him excited her, and she found herself falling head over heels for this man.

Once they had settled down at their table, she looked at Alistair and found him deep in thought.

'Hey... are you okay?' she asked him gently, stroking the back of his hand.

Her words seemed to snap him out of some sort of trance and his lips curved into a familiar smile.

'Sorry I'm fine. I was just thinking about us. I just want you to know I really like you. A lot. And I just wanted to make sure you knew that. Because even though we haven't known each other for that long, there's something about you. And I like spending time with you to getting to know you.'

She could tell he was nervous by the way he seemed to fumble with his words. She leaned forward and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

'I like you too, Alistair. More then I've liked any guy in a while.' She smiled at him reassuringly and he seemed pleased with her response.

When the waiter came over, they ordered their food as well as a bottle of wine. While they waited for their food to arrive, they carried on a conversation about their lives; work, friends, likes and dislikes. Even though she'd only known him a short while, Rosalie felt like she knew him better then she'd known anyone before. She could read his expressions, and when he felt sad or happy, she felt it too. She felt a bit intimidated, as she had never been this intense about anyone before.

While they were deciding what to have for dessert, a shadow fell over the table, and Rosalie turned in her chair. Looking around, she saw a tall, elegant woman looking down at her distastefully.

'Hi Alistair,' the strange lady drawled. 'Natalie, it's a surprise seeing you here,' came Alistair's smooth response.

Although he came across as nothing but courteous, Rosalie felt his posture stiffen slightly when he spoke to her. He no longer had the teasing friendly tone he had been addressing her with earlier.

'Yes well Jonathan insisted on taking me out for dinner on our anniversary. It's been so long since I last saw you,' Natalie carried on primly, 'And who's this lady that you're with?'

Rosalie felt Natalie's eyes glaring down at her, seemingly unimpressed with what she saw.

'This is Rosalie... a friend. Rose, this is Natalie,' Alistair said quickly. 'A friend you say? I tell you, Katie will be most pleased to hear that you're... making new friends.'

Rosalie felt Alistair prickle at Natalie's words, and she excused herself to go to the bathroom. Pushing open the door, her thoughts began to take over. Who was Katie she wondered. Maybe an ex-girlfriend. Rosalie had not liked Natalie one bit; she felt she was being judged. She shuddered slightly at the woman's cold attitude and hoped that when she went back out, the woman would be long gone. And Alistair had said that she was just a friend. Rosalie felt so confused.

Composing herself, she opened the bathroom doors and peeked out. Seeing Alistair alone once again, she felt brave enough to go back to her table.

When she sat down she saw him looking at her with pleading eyes.

'Please let me explain,' he began nervously, 'I hope I didn't offend you by saying you were just a friend, I mean, obviously you mean more to me then that.'

She raised an eyebrow at him but remained silent.

'I guess I better start in the beginning,' he said, 'Katie was my girlfriend, well fiancée technically. We were together for 3 years when I asked her to marry me. At the time I thought that was what I wanted but as time went on I began to see her for what she really was. She was selfish and cold and only cared about her own happiness. When I found her in bed with one of her colleges a few weeks later I immediately called off the wedding. But Katie didn't believe that I didn't want to marry her and went a bit crazy, refusing to leave me alone and constantly ringing me. She calmed down after a while, but when she heard I started seeing someone else a while later, she came back, claiming she'd always loved me and how sorry she was. She had always been a bit obsessive but I guess seeing me with someone else brings out the worst in her. Every time I try to date someone else, she tries to ruin my relationships. Natalie, the bitch you just saw, is her best friend, so I didn't want her to think we were together. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.'

He looked so sad and broken she felt her heart break a little as well. She reached for his hand and held it tightly in her own.

'What are you apologising for? You didn't do anything wrong, honey. I'm glad you trust me enough to share that with me though. 'I just didn't want you to think that I wasn't acknowledging you as my girlfriend. Which is what you are to me. If that's okay with you,' he added in a hurry.

She smiled at his awkwardness, his cocky confidence disappearing suddenly. He seemed so vulnerable she just wanted to reassure him that everything would be okay.

'Of course I want to be your girlfriend,' she said with a smile, 'And don't think I'm going to let any psycho ex of yours come between us!'

She saw his cockiness return in the grin he flashed at her, before tucking into the desserts he had ordered for them. When he reached over to steal a bit of her ice cream, she slapped his hand out the way and he shot a sad puppy-dog look at her. She laughed at him and felt truly happy that he was now hers.

----------------------

Rosalie shivered as they left the restaurant, feeling the cold wind whip against her skin. He noticed her tremors and placed his jacket across her shoulders. She smiled at him before kissing him softly on the cheek. She felt him turn into her kiss, but moved away before he could make something more out of it. He held her hand as they walked back to his car, gently caressing circles into the back of her hand with his thumb. When they got to the car he opened her door for her before taking his own seat and she could not help but feel pleased at his chivalry. Their drive home was mostly silent, but not awkwardly so. After a while she noticed he was not heading in the direction of her apartment so she tugged on his sleeve incessantly until he looked at her.

'Where are we going?' 'Back to my place,' He said grinning devilishly at her.

His wicked grin sent electrical waves through her body as she thought about their evening together. She was sure she wanted to be with him, but she could not help but feel as though they were moving at an alarming pace. When he pulled into a driveway, she gasped at his impressive house. It was huge modern detached house, purely white with a long driveway big enough for 2 cars. He fumbled with his keys slightly and she snickered at him. He spanked her lightly on the ass for laughing at him and pushed her into the house. Her jaw dropped as she saw the interior. It was obviously a bachelor pad -- all stainless steel and extremely minimalist. He had very few personal items around the place, and it was extraordinarily tidy for bachelor's house.

She stood in the doorway to the living room, glancing around. It was around the same size as her whole apartment. She felt arms snake around her waist from behind and heard Alistair whisper in her ear, 'So what do you think?'

She turned to face him in his arms, her mouth still wide open. He laughed at her softly and smoothly pushed her jaw back up to close her mouth.

'When can I move in?' she asked him with teasing glint in her eyes.

He let out a loud melodious laugh and led her into the living room. He led her over to the expansive leather sofa and sat down heavily, tugging her with him. She landed on the couch next to him and rolled her eyes at the playful look on his face.

'This is quite a place you've got,' she said, looking around. 'I didn't know computer technicians made this much, or I would have dated one a long time ago,' she said teasingly. He shrugged at her, 'When my parents passed away they left me and my sister quite a large fortune.'

She studied him, and saw a slightly teary look in his eyes. She wrapped his large hand in both of hers and bought it up to her mouth. She lightly dropped a kiss on each of his knuckles before meeting his eyes.

'How did it happen?' she asked quietly. 'Car crash,' he explained simply, 'One day they were here, the next day they weren't. It's been tough but me and Claire had each other so it made it easier to get through.'

Rosalie sensed it was hard for him to talk about so she changed the subject quickly.

'Do I get to see the bedroom then?'

He smiled cheekily at her. 'I thought you'd never ask.'

Taking her hand again he pulled her off the sofa. He led her up the wooden stairs and through the door right at the top. Pushing it open, he walked into the bedroom pulling her behind him. Rosalie stepped onto the plush cream carpeting and curled her toes against its softness. He spread his arms out, welcoming her to his bedroom and grinned crookedly at her. She looked around the room. Despite having a large king sized bed in the middle, with white silk sheets, he also had room for a large flat screen TV, DVD player, and the newest Playstation, neatly tucked away in the corner. He also had massive white wooden wardrobes and a large mirror that sat just opposite his bed. She saw another door which she assumed led to a bathroom.

'It's oddly clean,' she commented, 'For a mans house anyway. Were you expecting company?'

She raised an eyebrow at him knowingly and he laughed out loud.

'I only bought you up here so we could play some games or watch TV or something', he said widening his eyes in fake innocence.

Sitting down on his bed crossed legged, she looked back at him, equally innocently. 'Fire it up then.'

----------------------

An hour or so later she was curled up on the bed laughing at his concentration as she beat him yet again on the wrestling game they were playing.

'Its okay,' she reassured him when she had beaten him once again, 'My brother had a game very similar to this and I practised like hell so I would get to play with him and his friends.'

He threw down the controller in anger and crossed his arms, refusing to talk to her.

'Aww stop throwing a strop, I promise I'll let you win next time,' she said teasingly.

Before she could comprehend anything, he had lunged towards her, throwing her back onto the bed. He rolled over her so she was pined underneath him and took his wrists in his large hands holding her down. He smiled mockingly down at her. When she struggled against him, trying to get free, he let out a loud laugh, and gently bent his head to nuzzle at her neck.

'Let me go!' she exclaimed angrily.

He chuckled at her again. He tilted his head to the side and looked down at her, his eyes scanning over her face then down towards her breasts. He licked his lips in appreciation, and then chortled again as she pushed uselessly at him. He released her wrists and ran his hands down her arms, until he reached her breasts. Slowly he brushed his thumbs against her covered nipples and she moaned gently and arched into him. He continued to run his hands up and down her waist and then winked at her when she moaned a little again. She bought her hands up and gently cupped the sides of his face before pulling it down to her own. She reached her head up and kissed his lips once, twice and a third time. Suddenly he pressed her further into the bed and kissed her roughly, biting at her lower lip and tugging it into his mouth. He sucked on it for a second before releasing it. Then he lightly ran his tongue over the curve of her full lower lip and pushed it against her closed mouth until she parted her lips slightly. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and massaged her tongue with his. She moaned into his mouth and slipped her hand round the back of his neck and pulled his head down a little more. He alternated between kissing her softly and hardly and it drove her crazy. Every time she felt the hot wet pressure of his tongue against hers she felt herself shiver with desire and she knew that she wanted more. She slid her hands down the sides of his body until she found the ends of his shirt. Slowly, she slipped her hands into his shirt and felt his toned, muscles stomach beneath her fingers. She groaned at how he felt, hard and warm and lightly skittered her fingers across his stomach and up his chest. Her palms rubbed against his chest, feeling the lithe muscles twitch under her touch, as he moved against her. He let out a deep groan and broke their kiss, lifting himself off her body. He stood at the end of the bed looking down at her, and she pushed herself up on her hands.

'Is something wrong?' she asked timidly, scared she had done something to upset him.

He continued to stare down at her tenderly and slowly sat back down on the bed next to her.

'No baby, of course you didn't do anything wrong,' he crooned reassuringly to her, 'I just don't want you to feel like we're moving too fast, I don't want to rush things between us.'

She felt her heart warm at his words. He was only thinking about her. How had she ever met someone so sweet and caring? She knew she felt strongly for him, and although she didn't want to move too fast, she wanted more then just kissing him.

Rosalie stepped off the bed and stood in front of him. He looked back at her curiously. She turned around to face the wall and took a deep breath. Feeling very self conscious, she reached behind her and unzipped her dress. She let it drop off her body and heard his sharp intake of breath as he saw her near naked form. She turned back around to face him and kept her eyes down, unable to look him in the eye. His eyes darkened lustfully and he could not keep them from her body. She stood in front of him in just a delicate looking violet lace bra and matching panties, with stockings and a garter. Unsure what to do he knelt on his bed directly in front of her. He lifted her face up until her shy eyes met his. He saw how nervous and scared she was and gently kissed her mouth until she began to feel her reservations fade away. He reached around her body and held her close to him, feeling her warm skin silky smooth beneath his fingers. He pulled her down to the bed until she was underneath him again and looked over her perfect figure once again. Her gorgeous body and apparent innocence had him harder then he had ever been before, his erection feeling almost painful as it strained against his pants.

Before he could do anything Rosalie had slid her hands back into his shirt again and was raking her fingers over the hard plains of his chest. Removing her hands she reached for the buttons on his shirt that was acting like a barrier between them. Agonisingly slow, she undid each button carefully before slipping the open ends of the shirt off his shoulders and gasping in blatant appreciation at his perfectly toned body. She could feel the strength of the muscles under her fingers, and could feel them moving as he moved, but he did not look overly built. Instead his body looked hard and perfectly sculpted.

Alistair gripped her sides in his hands and twisted them until she was sitting across him, straddling his hips. She placed her hands on his hard chest and ran her fingertips across his hard chest. Leaning down she kissed the crook of his neck and inhaled deeply. He smelt amazing. Like fresh water, and slightly woodsy like trees, and extremely manly. His smell alone was intoxicating. She pressed kisses along his neck and collarbone. Then, slowly moving down his body she paused over a flat nipple before licking it lightly. He shuddered beneath her and she smiled slyly to herself. Moving further down his body, kissing her way as she went, she eventually got to his trouser clad legs. She gasped quietly at the enormous bulge that she could see straining beneath his trousers. She kissed the bulge lightly before unbuttoning his pants and tugging the fly down. She got off his body so she could pull his trousers and boxers all the way down. Once he was fully naked, she straddled his calves and licked her lips nervously as she looked down at his fully erect member. He was larger then average, but slightly thinner as well. She reached out and gently ran her finger down the length of his cock. He moaned at her touch and his hands gripped the bed sheets as her hand wrapped around the base and slowly stroked up and down. As he writhed on the bed, she increased the pace of her hand, gliding it up and down his shaft faster until he let out a deep groan. She stopped and glanced down at him; his breathing was fast and erratic and his hands were fists around the bed sheets. He opened his eyes slowly and saw her looking at him, her hand still on his cock. She grinned widely at him before bending her head down and softly licking the plum purple head of his cock. It tasted slightly salty but felt smooth and hot under her tongue, which encouraged her to lick him from the base all the way to the head. She glanced up at him from under her eyelashes and saw that his eyes were screwed shut in deep pleasure.

12