Stranger Danger

Story Info
She was leaning against the tree.
760 words
2.91
15.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was leaning against the tree. It was twilight and her dark long wavy hair was shining on the last sunlight for the day. Summer was in the air and so were love, passion, and desire. Her brown almond shaped eyes glittered, under the long eyelashes, with craziness and youth. She was up to something.

Her round big bottom was barely hidden under the tiny school skirt, which was made shorter on purpose. She had her white shirt unbuttoned so you could see the black lace of the bra showing supporting her breasts. Only 18, she was already naked in the mind of every man that passed by her.

When the sun finally disappeared behind the hills of the park, she saw him coming. He was taller than her, in a good shape, well defined arms and chest. His gorgeous body, however, was put in normal clothes: jeans and a t-shirt. His dark, short hair was moving from the wind and the beautiful round eyes had their sight on the girl. He pressed his big lips. She smiled naughtily.

When he reached her, they didn't say a word to each other. It was pure love, but also lust in their looks. She kissed him passionately and slowly. He kissed her back and put his hands on her waist slowly going on her ass and finally underneath the skirt. She sensed it and smiled to him. They didn't have anywhere to go to satisfy their longing for each other. Even though it was dark there were still people. They didn't care about being watched, but did care what might go on their police records.

They went to the nearest house. The lights were off and there were no dogs barking. It looked suitable. He unlocked the door with his pocket knife and came in. They were in luck. No people. It was small, designer furniture, expensive house. It probably belonged to a rich young bachelor. They didn't notice that, though. He pressed her against the wall next to the stairs, kissing and touching her, everywhere. The desire was too much! He ripped off her shirt and touched her breasts that were coming off from the bra. Not even bothering with clothes he ripped off her lace bra, leaving her with skirt and high heels. And he knew she never wore underwear. She put one of her legs on the upper stair and he started slowly to slide into her. It immediately made her moan of pleasure. He pushed again. And again. He pressed her against the wall, her knees wrapped around him, his hands holding her. It was enormous pleasure. She was having orgasms already. Her penis was big and her pussy so wet and tight. He was pushing into her harder and harder. He took her in his arms on to the expensive sofa, bent her over and started licking her ass, making circles with his tongue around her asshole. He made it wet just with his mouth, moved up her skirt and slowly went into her ass, fucking her.

Suddenly the door opened. A young, suited gentleman went inside, absolutely shocked at the sight of the two teenagers fucking on his couch. He was supposed to be mad, shout at them and kick them out. But he wasn't. He was aroused. The sight of the girl, but also the sight of the boy as well turned him on. He didn't say a word. Just poured himself a whiskey. And sat on a chair. Made a gesture for the two to go on. The couple thought for a sec and decided they were still too aroused and this excited them. So they went on. When the final scream of pleasure was out, the man stood up and took of his tie. He went to the girl and put his hard penis into her mouth. Her boyfriend was shocked. He hated it, but was also electrified. He went into her pussy and started fucking her. After that, they changed. She grabbed on her boy's big dick, licked it, put spit on it, made it wet. Kissed it. The other guy was under her fucking her, touching her breasts. She enjoyed the two men wanting her, satisfying her. Her sight, however, was locked on her boys eyes. They caught a sight of each other, a sight of pure love. And then she went on licking his dick, until the cum came on all of her face. He leaned and kissed her messed up face, kissed every inch of it.

To be continued!