Stranger Daze

Story Info
Strange days indeed!
1.1k words
4.27
19.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is at the sink, rinsing the last of the dishes from lunch, lost in the reverie of thought, she barely hears the squeak of the front door as it opens and closes in the front room.

She feels a soft breath at her back of her neck, next a nibble and a kiss. Attempting to turn around to kiss her husband hello, she is stopped and a blindfold covers her eyes. She smiles to herself thinking that he has stepped it up a bit after their recent awkward attempt to spice things up in the bedroom.

Happily she plays along wondering what else he has in store.

Hands begin to roam over her body; the cotton fabric of her dress rubs the delicate area around her nipples causing them to harden. His body is pressed up against hers, insistent, pushing her hips firmly into the cupboard in front. She feels the heat coming off his skin; his cock is hard and pressing against the cheeks of her bottom. Devoid of sight her other senses are heightened, hands roam over her pinching her nipples, he bites her neck, her shoulder, his hand run down over her dress finding the hem, he works his hands back up under the fabric. He rolls the bare nipples between thumb and forefinger; causing her to cry out in exquisite pain, releasing one breast his hand finds her panties and dips below the lace and inserts a long finger into her cunt. He massages her clit; she parts her legs and rests her arms on the sink for stability.

Squeezing, massaging and manipulating her soft skin, his hands and mouth seem to be everywhere at once. She is fully aroused, her pussy wet with want for her husband's craving. Deep within the haze of arousal she feels his short beard brush against her neck; this jolts her back to reality; her husband has been clean-shaven for years! Panic and fear swell quickly within her, she baulks at his next touch and attempts to cry out. He gags her with one hand and with the other continues to work her pussy. Against her best attempts to free herself she cums hard, her breath laboured she collapses over the sink. He releases his hand from her mouth and to her amazement whispers fuck me.

I want you to beg says the unfamiliar voice close to her ear. She can feel his hot breath on her skin; his smell so different to the one she is used to feels exciting. She turns to kiss this strange man and finds his chest and bites at a nipple through his shirt. Sightless she accepts his dominance and is lead without fuss as he grabs her wrists and maneuvers her across the room. In one sweep he has cleared the table, things crash to the ground, the resounding sound of cutlery on the tiles. He bends her facedown over the edge of the polished wood, she is grateful for the chance to rest her legs still shaky from the orgasm. He kicks her feet wide apart and lifts her dress over her ass exposing her panties to the room. Overwhelmed by the situation she sobs softly, confused by her opposing emotions. He runs his hands over her ass and snaps the elastic of her panties against her skin. She feels his fingers gently probing through the side of her panties his finger finds her pussy and he stays there flicking her clit and exploring deep inside her, enjoying the wetness; he brings her close to orgasm, but callously stops just before she peaks.

Ever so slowly he pulls the panties down over her ass and he slaps her cheeks a few times, new sensations vibrate throughout her body, the sting of pleasure and pain. He parts the cheeks of her ass and she feels his wet tongue glide over the rose bud of her anus and down into the folds of her aching cunt. Hungry he eats her pussy out, like a vacuum cleaning out all her cum and moisture, he is relentless in his need. Again her organism mounts, she cries out for mercy; again he releases her from his dominance moments before, and again robbing her of her much needed relief.

Unable to endure his teasing an exhausted plea escapes her lips, fuck me fuck me now please let me go.

Pushing her hard against the table he spreads her cheeks wide apart and inserts his tongue in her ass. His hot wet tongue flicks in and out rimming her tight hole, slightly shocked she tightens her ass but he is too strong, his large hands hold her ass wide open, too tired to fight she relents and he inserts a sticky finger. Slowly moving in and out as he finger fucks her ass she groans as her pleasure soars to new heights. He is teasing, biting and slapping her hard on the ass as he continues sawing his finger in and out of her tight little hole. His free hand finds her pussy, now utterly dripping with desire and renews his assault.

It seems that every fibre of her being is on high alert, her body tightens, and every muscle contracted in readiness for release. She begs him now, moaning loudly, unable to hide her extreme pleasure from this stranger, her voice hoarse with exhaustion she implores him to fuck her. Please please I beg you fuck me, I beg you I BEG YOU! She yells out the last words caring little who might hear her command.

Before she can check herself his cock is rammed inside her exposed pussy. She feels an immediate sense of relief as he fucks her, her hips butting hard against the table. She pushes back onto him wanting more, craving him deeper inside she slides up and down on his erection, his member wet and slippery with her fluids. She groans, an unrecognised guttural sound escapes her open mouth, utter bliss her orgasm builds and releases, her legs shake and collapse but he continues to ram her heedless of her positioning. He slows now his cock slides smoothly in and out her pussy juices trickle down her legs. He explores her cunt for the last time and finding her own hand there self-pleasuring decides to give her all he's got. His thrusting gathers speed and intensity, they work as a team grinding hips to ass and finally unite as they reach their ultimate gratification. Breathing heavily he cums hard and full, spunk exploding deep into her womb, triggering her final orgasm.

Spent she lays there for some time. Finally she gathers enough strength to move, her body sore like she has never experienced before. She is alone in the house, the front door swings in the wind.