Stranger Gets Wife's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny looked up at me and asked, “Jack, can I fuck your wife”?

“That’s up to my wife”, I replied.

We both looked at my hot wife for a reply. She was still on all fours, delirious with pleasure.

She was still looking in his direction and said with heavy breath, “Danny, I would be very disappointed if you didn’t fuck me with your beautiful cock”.

It’s not often that a guy hears his wife say that to another man. It turned me on because Gaby was so fucking turned on. I watched him slowly take his huge cock and thrust it slowly into my wife’s cunt. Danny closed his eyes and started fucking my wife, taking hold of her ass and thrusting harder and harder with each stroke. My wife turned and started in on my waiting cock. She was sucking my cock and Danny was banging away. He opened his eyes and then gently slapped my wife’s ass. Gaby moaned with every light slap. She was truly loving it!

I watched Danny put his thumb up to his own mouth and lick it all over. He then took the moistened finger and slid it into the opening of my wife’s ass. The finger went deeper and deeper. His cock was still thrusting into her pussy. She never let go of my cock but was moaning with delight. Gaby loved her ass played with. When she is really turned on, she loves anal sex. But that is not very often. She loves me and knows that I like it, so she tolerates an ass fucking now and then.

My wife then took my cock from her mouth. She turned to Danny and asked a question that amazed me. “Danny, do you want to fuck me in the ass”?

“You have to ask? This is the most beautiful ass I have ever seen”, Danny replied.

Gaby ordered, “O.K. give me a second. Jack you lay down flat on the rug”. Gaby was running the show. She was like a kid at an amusement park. She wanted to try everything. I did what she demanded and watched her straddle my cock. She was fucking me slowly while on top of me. She lay down with her tits flat on my chest.

“Danny now you lick my asshole and make it slick”, my wife demanded in a sultry voice.

Danny got down and went to town with his tongue on my wife’s ass. He then spit some lubricant into his palm and stroked his cock making it slick also. Both Gaby and I lay still while Danny attempted to mount my wife’s waiting ass. I could feel his cock along side my cock. Gaby held her breath. Danny was gentle and slow. He kept asking my wife if she was O.K. She nodded her head in approval. His cock kept going into my wife’s ass. I could feel that he was successful and he started to slowly fuck my wife’s ass with deep gentle thrusts. She moaned with pleasure.

I then started to follow his rhythm. As he was getting out I was thrusting in. Gaby was meeting our thrusts and she started to scream. She was getting carried away. She was filled with cock. I never heard her get this vocal during sex before. She was screaming, “Danny fuck my ass. Keep fucking my ass!”

We fucked my wife like this for about five minutes. I slowed my pace because I didn’t want to cum yet. Gaby could not hold it any longer. She screamed, “Oh God Jack, I’m cumming, Danny I’m cumming, I’m cumming!”

Both Danny and I kept fucking her while she came. Her body was shaking and she collapsed on top of me. Danny’s cock came out of her with a popping sound. My cock was still deep inside my wife. She lay still for about a minute. She turned and looked at Danny. His huge cock was still at attention.

“Come here Danny, let me relieve you of that load”, Gaby said as she motioned to have him come over to her mouth.

Danny stood along side me and shoved his cock into my wife’s mouth. I started to fuck her again as she sucked on Danny’s cock.

Within a minute Danny panted, “Gabriella I’m coming”!

Gaby kept her head in motion and Danny moaned as he shot his load into my wife’s waiting mouth. I looked up and watched cum drip out of both sides of her mouth. His orgasm lasted about a minute. Some of his cum shot onto the side of my wife’s face. She withdrew his cock from her mouth and with her hand wiped the cum from her face. She licked her fingers getting every drop. He sat on the floor exhausted.

I slid out from under Gaby and had her get on all fours. I quickly mounted her pussy from the rear and started fucking her doggy style again. I fucked her and slapped her ass till it was red. Danny crawled over and started to French kiss my wife. They kissed non-stop while I fucked her from behind. I could not hold it any longer. I withdrew my cock and aimed it at my wife’s ass. Her butt was glistening with sweat. I shot my cum all over my wife’s brown ass. Gaby reached around with one hand and rubbed the cum all over her ass. She was still kissing her other lover.

I got up and sat on the big oak coffee table. My wife was still kissing Danny. They stopped and they both lay down on the soft carpet. Both of their bodies were dripping with sweat and the firelight sparkled off their skin. It was an amazing sight.


I threw on some shorts and walked over to the both of them. Gaby looked up at me and smiled.

“Thank you. You are the best husband in the whole world. That was awesome”. She turned to Danny who was spooning her and caressing her tits and told him, “You are an amazing lover. You really should not let that huge cock go to waste for so long”.

Danny kissed her neck and stroked her ass and said, “If you guys come here on a regular basis we can have a repeat performance. You can use my guest room anytime you want; my house is your house”. He went on to state, “Gabriella your ass is amazing, that was the first time I ever fucked someone in the ass. My Ex would never let me do that. I would love the opportunity to have another crack at it”.

I piped in and said, “Danny, when we come back here again, and we will, consider my wife’s ass yours”.

Gaby let out a squeal, “Hey do I have a say in this, it is my ass!” “Well”, Danny asked, looking to Gaby for an answer. “My ass is your ass as long as your cock is my cock”, Gaby replied.

Danny stood up. His cock was erect once again. Gaby looked at Danny’s throbbing cock. It seemed bigger than before. “Danny, you gotta be kidding me”, Gaby exclaimed!

“Sorry, but all this talk made me hard again”, Danny said sheepishly.

I interrupted, “Gaby, you cannot leave our host in that condition”.

The words were no sooner out of my mouth when Danny’s cock was entering my wife’s waiting mouth again. This time I was satisfied just sitting and watching my wife and Danny make love. I grabbed my glass of wine and sat back to enjoy the show.

Gabriella sucked his cock, licking it up and down for ten minutes as Danny stood before my kneeling wife. She couldn’t get enough of his eight-inch rod. She licked his balls and his thighs. I watched as she maneuvered around to Danny’s backside. Her tongue flicked at his muscular ass. She lightly kissed his entire ass as she reached around and stroked his cock. I looked in amazement as I witnessed my wife’s tongue lick our host’s asshole. She was licking all around his ass giving him a knee weakening rim job. Danny was looking behind to see my wife at her best. She was extremely turned on. Danny had to lay down flat on his stomach. Danny pleaded, “Gabriella, please keep doing what you’re doing, it feels amazing!” My wife straddled him and kept licking his ass. She rubbed his back with her hands while she kissed and licked away lightly at Danny’s firm ass. He was in heaven, enjoying the attention of my wife’s tongue. Gaby licked his ass, probing her soft tongue up into his ass. Her tongue flicked all around his rim and darted into his ass. Danny was thrashing around on the carpet. The feeling must have been amazing for him. This turned on my wife even more. She kept licking and kissing every inch of his ass.

Gaby then lay down on the carpet on her back with her legs spread wide open. She was playing with her tits and pinching her nipples. “Come on Danny, fuck me”, she said while grinding her hips. Without hesitation Danny mounted my wife and started to fuck her in the missionary position. Gaby was grabbing his ass as he humped away at her drenched pussy. They were kissing wildly. Danny reached down with one hand and stuck his moistened thumb in my wife’s ass. Gaby reciprocated and licked her finger. She inserted her index finger deep in Danny’s ass as he fucked her.

They fucked like this for five to six minutes. I sat, watching and stroked my cock that was now, back to life. Danny reacted to my wife’s moans. It’s like he knew she was going to come again. He fucked her harder and my wife held on, her arms wrapped around Danny’s neck, her legs wrapped around his lower back. She screamed with pleasure, cumming for the second time.

Danny waited till her pleasure subsided. He was a very considerate lover. He then took charge and flipped my wife over. He entered her pussy from behind. My wife raised her ass and Danny fucked away. Gabriella’s face was turned towards me and she looked directly into my eyes. Danny’s hands roamed all over my wife’s body. He played with her tits and pinched her nipples. He kept fucking her harder and harder. Gaby was still looking at me and biting her lip. You could hear a slapping noise every time their sweaty bodies met. Gaby reached a hand down to her new lover’s balls and gently squeezed them. Danny then took advantage one more time of Gaby’s ass. He inserted his finger and thrust it all the way in lubricating the way. He then withdrew his cock from her pussy and attempted another ass fuck.

Gaby pleaded with a husky voice, “Danny please keep fucking my pussy, It feels sooooo good, I’m gonna come again”.

Danny didn’t disappoint my wife and shoved his massive cock back into her warm pussy. He fucked her from behind and Gaby met every thrust.

Gaby was panting, “Danny fuck me harder, that’s it, harder. Fuck me. Yeah, just like that, keep fucking me with your huge beautiful cock. Oh God, fuck me!” After about 15-20 more strokes, Gaby screamed to her third orgasm. Danny just kept hammering away.

Our host was in another world. He was fucking my wife for what seemed like a half hour. He had the opportunity to fuck this gorgeous Latina and wasn’t about to stop. I couldn’t blame him. It was more than a year since Danny made love to a woman so he was making it last. I was watching them both and stroking my cock. Gaby was still looking at me and smiling. I could tell she was physically tired but not tired of Danny’s huge cock stretching every inch of her pussy. She could not get enough of this stranger’s massive cock.

Danny finally moaned loudly, “Gabriella, I’m cumming, Oh Christ, I’m cumming”. He did not withdraw his cock. He held onto my wife’s ass and shot his load deep inside her. Gaby collapsed, laying face down and flat on her stomach. She was exhausted. Danny was motionless on top of her, his cock still in my wife’s pussy. Danny held Gaby for about two minutes, breathing hard and gently kissing her back and neck. He took his cock out of her and I could see a load of cum dripping from my wife’s pussy. The white cum against her brown ass looked amazing. Danny slowly got to all fours and he took the time to kiss my wife’s beautiful ass all over and eventually made his way up to her back, her neck, then kissed her face and mouth. Their tongues met and entwined in a lovers passionate kiss.

That was enough for me. I stroked my cock and shot my salty load into my hands.

My wife stood up with Danny. She smiled widely, gave him a small kiss on the cheek, a pat on the ass and touched his huge, limp, tired cock with appreciation. She proceeded down the hall, looked over her shoulder and winked in my direction. Danny just stared at that gorgeous ass he just had the pleasure of fucking until she reached the bathroom.

I got dressed and so did Danny. We could hear the shower going. Gaby yelled from the shower, “Boy’s, I have never been more satisfied and happy. I hope we can do this again!” Danny and I just smiled at each other.

Danny wrote down his name and address along with his home phone number and cell phone. I did the same. I also gave him Gabriella’s cell number.

I thanked Danny for his hospitality. He thanked me for Gabriella.

Our clothes were dry now. We changed and finished the wine. It had stopped raining. Danny asked if we wanted a ride to our hotel. We said it was nice out now and we would walk. I shook our host’s hand. Gaby opened her mouth and gave him a long soul kiss goodbye. She said that we would be back on Memorial Day weekend.

Gaby and I held each other as we walked. I told her that I loved her. She smiled and said that she was never so in love with me.

We walked a little further and Gaby said sort of kidding, “I wonder if those guys from dinner last night will be around later?”

12