Stranger Has His Way with Me

Story Info
Stranger takes advantage of gorgeous woman on a train.
1k words
4.09
167k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking through the station I was glad that it was finally Friday night and my long week at work was finally over. I'd had an exhausting week at work, the only reason I got through today was by feeling good about all the looks I was getting from my male co-workers. I love my body and even more I love showing it off! Since I'd had such a horrible week, this morning I decided to dress to make myself feel good. I was wearing a rather see through white blouse and a skirt that sat just below the top of my thigh-high stockings, so if I bent over a little or when I sat, the lace at the top was visible. My white lace bra and g-string completed my ensemble.

It was an extremely hot day and as I was walking to my train the sound of my stilettos made a number of good looking men turn and smile, I flashed them a cocky smile and continued feeling even better about myself.

I found a seat in the back of the carriage, kind of hidden from everyone else and next to the window. I gazed around the carriage for any good looking men. I noticed two sitting separately, I smiled when they noticed me looking. I'm confident like that, I can flirt in such a way with my eyes and smile to make any guys interested, of course my rather large breasts and perfectly toned and tanned legs help.

As the train left the station i leant back into my seat and started feeling sleepy, I decided a quick nap would revitalise me for my night out....

I'm not sure how long I slept, but I started to wake I realised there was something rubbing my leg softly. I was still mostly asleep and tried to ignore it and go back to sleep. The rubbing continued and moved further up my thigh to the top of my stockings, where it stopped and move along the top of the lace. I was slowly becoming more conscious and realised this was probably not a dream, yet I still sat there with my eyes closed in my dreamy state, after all it felt good.

The hand moved up to my panties and slowly caressed between my lips with just enough pressure to make my clit tingle with excitement. The finger slowly moved my panties to the side, my stranger was obviously being careful not to wake me, and gently placed his finger between my lips. He pulled is finger back, and as he did he grazed my thigh and I felt how wet the finger was. I heard him lick his finger, tasting me. I suddenly realised how wet I was, I could feel my clit tingling from the sensation of his touch, he had obviously been silently playing with me long before I woke up.

He shuffled in the seat next to me, and then I felt his hand back inside my panties. This time his thumb was flicking my clit while he slid two fingers inside me. I couldn't control myself anymore, I opened my eyes and spread my legs a little wider for him to get better access. Looking at my stranger I realised it was one of the handsome men I smiled at earlier in my carriage. I started to take notice of my surroundings, the carriage was still full, only a couple of people must have got off so far, but no one was looking in our direction. My blouse was slightly unbuttoned at the top and one of my breasts was released from my bra. My stranger was thrusting his two fingers in and out, right to the base of his knuckles and continuing to play with my clit, flicking it with his thumb. I was getting very close to having an orgasm. Swiftly he pulled his fingers from me and lent down, his face between my legs and started licking my juices up with his tongue, flicking my clit with the perfect amount of pressure and speed that sent me over the edge. My legs started to shake and he knew I was coming, he thrust his two fingers back inside my cunt and I instantly started thrusting my body onto them.

My stranger then lent back up and smiled at me. It was now my turn to return the favour. I unzipped his trousers and pulled his dick out into the air. He already had some precum escaping the tip of his hard cock. I wet my hand with my juices and started rubbing his hard dick. I love giving hand and head jobs, so I know exactly how to make a man moan. I soon realised that my stranger was getting very close by my rubbing so I lent down and took him entirely in my mouth. I felt him breath in as he obviously wasn't expecting me to take his large cock in one go. I flicked my tongue on the underside of the tip while rubbing one hand up and down his shaft. I could taste my juices on his cock.

I could feel my juices moistening my leg and knew I had much more to give with my cunt than my mouth. I lent back up and sat on my strangers lap while he directed his cock into my hot, wet pussy. We had to be careful, there were still a lot of people on the train and I didn't want to arise suspicion. I slowly guided myself back and forth on his lap tightening my pussy one the backward thrust. Not long after I felt him bury his mouth into my back and I knew he was coming. I felt him explode inside my pussy filling me with his cum. I sat there with him still inside me as he reached around and started playing with my clit again to make me cum. I could hear the squelching of my juices as he flicked his finger over my clit. My pussy tightened as I came and my stranger let out a soft moan as his cock was clenched inside my cunt.

I slid off my strangers lap, straightened my skirt, bent down gave him a kiss and got off at the next station. I catch the train to work every day and my favourite masturbation fantasy is sex with a stranger on a train. Now my fantasy had come true...