Stranger in Lady?s Bedroom

Story Info
Another clandestine meeting.
1.7k words
4.35
15.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay now, breathless from the quick shower, the quick clean-up and the quick beat of my heart as I hear the door open and close downstairs. I am waiting for a few stolen moments of I know not what. The blindfold is secure over my eyes, the music plays in the background and the soft white shirt that is the only thing covering my body gives little protection from the cool air coming from the vent. It was a blessing really because my body was hot – from the shower and from the anticipation of his arrival. My body smells pleasantly of nothing but soap, still damp from the shower. Parts of me are more than damp – instead wet with anticipation of what is to come.

It isn’t accurate to call him a stranger any longer because we have been together several delicious and daring times. But, I have yet to look into his face or have him look into mine. All these thoughts tumble around in my brain as I listen to the footfalls softly coming up the stairs. He steps into my bedroom and, as always, I wonder what he is thinking seeing me there, as instructed.

“Nice Bed,” to which I reply softly, “Thank you.” I have no idea what to expect. I never do. I am all at once apprehensive and intrigued because I know this man is holding back from me what he knows I can’t or won’t handle. Yet, there is always the underlying fear that he will go to far. Then, in my mind, I hear the whispered, “Trust me” from our first meeting. Why should I, why do I? Where is he?

I feel him now lightly tracing his fingers up my leg and the familiar goose flesh over takes me. His touch continues up my body, stopping to caress my breast as I feel his mouth cover mine. Oh god, I was so overtaken by the quick assault on my senses and my mouth. I take his tongue deep into my mouth, ha, as if at that moment my mind or body would have a choice. I wanted more, kisses like these always make me tingle all over, and he was a master at kissing. Ha ha, funny choice of words. He opens my shirt and alternates forceful twisting and pinching on my tits with soft caresses and kisses.

“Turn over and up on your knees,” he demands coaxing me up. I must have been quite a sight as he also instructs me to turn on the bed with my ass toward the side of the bed where he stands. For whatever reason, I follow his instructions as I always seem to do. He has my ass totally at his disposal in this position. Again, the maddening soft and rough strokes squeezing and caressing the flesh of my back side, while he also runs his hands up the small of my back and to my shoulders. I feel his mouth on my ass checks, “No bruises this time,” he laughs. I remember the wonderful feeling of his mouth last time as he left twin round bruises on each check as he sucked my flesh into his mouth. It caused a very erotic feeling to gaze at those bruises as they healed. There was no pain when the marks were made, quite the opposite actually. The memory therefore was very pleasant indeed.

The last time we were together he learned how sensitive my ass is. He learned through exploration with his fingers and his tongue, and witnessed the orgasm caused by his efforts. I don’t know who was more surprised, him or me. It appears that his plan is to repeat his efforts. He brought things with him this time. I have no idea what he is doing as I can only feel the sensations he causes, not seeing what he actually is using to create them. Mmmm, he works his fingers around my pussy and runs his hands up grazing my lower lips as he brushes my clit. I am still worried about pain, as I was especially susceptible to it and I knew he enjoys the sometimes non-existent line between pain and pleasure. In my head, I hear the Queen lyric again, “pain is so close to pleasure.” I’ll never hear that again without thinking of these moments.

My visitor pulls my hands back and makes me hold my checks apart so he has full view and access to my puckered asshole. He has something he is using. I can only assume it is some kind of vibrator as I hear the low hum and the sensations are wonderful. He doesn’t forget my pussy during these manipulations as he continues to tease my wetness and up and around my clitoris. It is so sensitive now, it throbs with ever touch of his fingers. I am confused by the assault of sensation as it feels as if there are more than two hands working to draw out responses from all my lower body.

He offers encouragement for me to let go and I hear that throaty sound he makes when he knows he has done something that makes me squirm. He uses the wetness from my pussy to moisten the opening of my ass, as he slips a finger into my tightness. Oh god it feels good. I at once have thoughts of wanting more and at the same time praying for him to leave before something happens that will cross the line – the line that gets more ragged and unclear every time he is with me.

At this point it is difficult for me to know exactly what is happening. I find this disturbing that I can not orient all these feelings into a single logical experience. I may as well stop trying and concentrate on the sensations as he works to make me feel only myself, something that is very difficult to do and he succeeds because I can not logically detach myself from this experience long enough to analyze it as I often do in “real” life.

I feel sensation spread from the vibrator which he has inserted into me. His fingers also play in and out testing, thrilling and working their magic. He continues to visit my clitoris to give it needless reminders to continue to throb and tingle. All this sensation, how can I be doing this again. Mmmm, how can I not as I feel an orgasm mounting within me.

“There you go, go ahead and come, yes,” he coaxes as he continues to plunder my ass. The contractions start and I feel, just feel. It hurts still and feels so good at the same time.

As I catch my breath I hear the water in the bathroom running and he must be washing his toys. I don’t know, and don’t care as I stretch my legs and lay on my stomach still cross wise on the bed.

“Turn over.” He kisses me again and sucks my tongue into his mouth. He pinches and squeezes my nipples. I cannot see them but I can only imagine that my nipples are pink and standing at attention. I can not tell what he is doing. I can only feel the sensations of pressure/pleasure on my nipples. My body again throbs. I am still so disoriented by the blindfold.

“Come closer to the edge of the bed,” he demands. I scoot closer to the edge as I hear rustling of his clothing. I want so badly to touch him. To feel his cock in my mouth. I find myself on my back with my head right on the edge of the bed and I feel the head of his dick touch my lips. Ah, there, I love this. I suck his cock deep into my mouth trying to find a rhythm in this awkward position. He is letting me suck him and his hands are busy playing over my body. He is hard in my mouth as I twirl my tongue around the length of him and down toward his stomach. Ummm, this is so good.

He continues to use his fingers on me and inserts several into my willing pussy. He curls his fingers and wiggles them inside me and I try to divide my attention between his activity and mine. I want him to enjoy this too. He is bent over me as my head is almost upside down with his cock fucking my mouth as his fingers fuck my pussy. I never quite know what to do with my hands. I normally would be busy caressing his body too but at this angle and in this situation I alternated between touching his cock and having them on the bed.

His fingers work in and out of me rapidly and I once again feel that familiar throbbing. Orgasms like this are completely different from what I have experienced before. Not necessarily because of how he manipulates me but more because there is no emotion at all. Only sensation. I am surprised when my hands brush against my breasts and I realize he has attached something to the nipples. It doesn’t matter. Only want to feel this. I take his cock deep into the back of my throat and fight the urge to gag. This is what I need, what he needs. In my mind, “come for me.” I hear a slight groan as I feel his hot come deep inside my throat. I continue to swallow as he comes and I don’t remove my mouth when it is over. I slowly let his cock out of my throat a little at a time. I still feel my pussy throbbing from his ministrations and I’m not done with mine. I continue to caress and suck until he says, “No more, too sensitive.” Ah, success and so much fun.

“That was different,” he says as he I hear him pulling on his clothing. It sure was. I am light headed from the weird position and satisfied as I lay there and listen to him prepare to quickly leave. He leans down and kisses me whispering, “Bye.” I return the same and I hear him exiting down the stairs and out the door.

I lay there, remove the blindfold and let the light flood my eyes for a second before bouncing off the bed and quickly dressing. We stole another quick meeting. I feel the grin spread over my face as I’m quickly out the door to make it to my appointment. I always wonder if people know what causes this grin then grin wider because I know they would never guess!