Stranger in the Night

Story Info
Night attack - or is it?
1.4k words
3.86
26.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked through the door, tossed her bag against the wall, hung up her purse and her coat and began getting wound down from her long shift. She could handle 12-hour shifts, but she put in an extra two hours this evening due to a late coworker. The house was empty and dark, but inviting. No one would be home tonight, her husband at his bowling league, her daughters at a girl scouts sleep-over and her son staying with a friend for the weekend. All she wanted to do was take a long, hot bath, letting the steam wash away the stress of the day. Grabbing a glass of white zinfindel as she walked through the kitchen, she went up to draw her bath. She emptied the pockets of her scrubs into her top drawer of her dresser. Her watch and jewelry were placed neatly in her jewelry box. She put her shoes away in the closet, then pulled out a sheer nightie and laid it out on the bed. In the bathroom, she put her hair up, pulled her clothes off and slowly slid her tired, aching body in the hot water. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she sank deeper into the water, losing herself in deep relaxation. Sipping her wine, she put work out of her mind. No kids tonight, hubby nice and buzzed when he got home from the bowling alley. Maybe some romance was due.

Her mind wandered to the possibilities ahead. She would get scrubbed clean, smoothly shave everything, and be waiting for him. He would walk through the door, she would be lying on the couch, legs draped sexily over the edge. His breath would be taken away as he slowly took in her body, her perfectly manicured toes; smooth, tanned legs; sheer, sexy nightgown, wondering what was underneath. She could almost feel his hands moving along her curves, teasing her nipples through the fabric as he kissed her deeply. She let out a long sigh, took another sip of wine and began getting her body ready for the night ahead.

She let the water drain out of the tub, toweled off and began rubbing some perfumed lotion on her body. Her mind was off in another world, she didn't notice that there was a shadowy figure behind her. She knocked the lotion bottle onto the floor and as she bent down to pick it up, rough arms wrapped around her and pulled her into the dark bedroom. One hand over her mouth, the other holding her so tight her ribs hurt, she couldn't let out a loud enough scream. He spoke gruffly in her ear, "Don't scream, or I will kill you".

The moonlight shone in, giving just enough light for him to view her body. He could see the fear in her eyes and it excited him. His cock rose in his pants and he rubbed against her. She closed her eyes tightly, a single tear escaping. This made him even hotter for her. He didn't want to leave evidence behind, but he had to feel her body. He took off his gloves and began running his fingers over her nipples. They got hard and he laughed. "You're getting turned on, aren't you?"

She shook her head, embarrassed that her body would react that way. She tried to think about something, anything, that would make her body shut down against this assault. But it wasn't working. Every touch sent electric jolts throughout her body. She cried, not wanting to feel anything. She was a married woman, this was a stranger who was violating her, this couldn't be happening.

"Don't fight it, baby. You know you want it. I promise I won't hurt you...too bad."

He unbuckled and unzipped his pants, his long hard cock popping out. He placed it against her wet pussy, teasing her, getting her wetter and wetter. He laughed harder at that, knowing that he was raping her and that she liked it, but didn't want to. "Tell me you want me to fuck you," he whispered in her ear.

She shook her head and he slapped her hard. "I said, 'tell me you want me to fuck you'".

Her voice quivering, "I want you to fuck me."

"Louder."

"I want you to fuck me!" She screamed.

"That's better, now fuck me back, baby."

He slid his cock all the way in her, thrusting and pumping in and out. She turned her head away, but he jerked it back and began kissing her, sliding his tongue down her throat. She gagged a little bit at the forceful kiss, but he didn't stop. He pulled her hair, "I want to hear you moan, show me how good it feels."

She let out a whimper, and he pulled her hair harder. "Mmmm, baby it feels so good," she said, but it came out monotone.

He wrapped his hand around her throat pushing down, "Bitch, I said to moan, I want to know how good it feels to you."

She grabbed at his hand, but he pushed hers away. "I'll let go if you tell me what I want to hear."

She nodded, "Oh God baby, I want you to fuck me harder. It feels so good."

"Oh yea, baby, I knew you were a dirty little slut. I can feel your wet pussy slurping my cock in. I knew you would want it as bad as I did. Fuck me back baby, show me how good it feels."

She thrust her hips up to meet his, trying to please him so that he wouldn't hurt her again, or worse. Harder and harder they fucked, their bodies slamming together, her moans becoming more convincing. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in deeper, telling herself that it was her husband that was inside her. But knowing it was this stranger, made it more exciting. She wanted him so bad, but she couldn't let him know that.

He felt her arms wrap around him and he shoved his cock deeper into her, making her moan more and more. "God baby, you are such a dirty girl. You're body is amazing...fuck me baby, keep fucking me."

She did as she was told, using all her strength to fuck him, but she was beginning to orgasm. She couldn't hold it back and she let out a series of squeals as her pussy began to spasm around his cock. He couldn't hold it in either and he let her pussy have it. Squirting gobs and gobs of cum into her tight, wet pussy. "Well, now I know that you had as good a time as I did baby."

She began sobbing, trying to tell herself that it was because she had thought about her husband. But she had gotten an orgasm from a stranger who took her without her consent. She enjoyed it, how could she ever face her husband again? She couldn't get up. She just lie there, her body shaking from cumming still. She was so ashamed. She didn't notice that he had left. All she wanted to do was get in the shower and scrub herself off, but she knew she needed evidence.

Suddenly, the door to the bedroom opened and she screamed, trying to scramble away, thinking the stranger was back. It was her husband and he looked concerned.

"Baby, what's wrong? What happened?"

Between sobs, she tried to explain to him the events of the evening. She leaned against him, needing his strength to get her through, when she noticed something disturbing. His cock was hard in his pants. Was he getting turned on by this? She looked up at him, questions in her eyes. He leaned down and kissed her tits, sucking her nipples into his mouth. What was he doing? She had just been attacked and he was doing some foreplay on her. She pushed him away, but he pulled her tightly to him whispering in her ear, "Don't scream or I'll kill you."

"What did you say? Oh my God, how did you know what he said?" Then her mind began to form around those words. "It was you?"

"Yes baby, I'm sorry to have done it that way, but you remember when we talked about your fantasy. I just wanted it to be real to you, and to me."

"Oh my God, baby, I was so scared."

"Yes, but you were also so turned on, and that got me so hot. I kept you safe, baby, I never would have really hurt you. I just had to have you in that state to completely fulfill your fantasy."

"It's gonna be a while before I forgive you for scaring me like that, but that was the horniest I have ever been. I love you for wanting to fulfill my fantasy...it was great. Now let me tell you about my other fantasies...."