Stranger in the Night

Story Info
They act out a pre-discussed fantasy.
1k words
3.45
18.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the hotel room that I decided to rent for the night. I'm tired from being out dancing, and decide to turn off all the lights in the room. It's pitch black, just the way I like it. I take off all my clothes, and lie down on the bed. I'm enjoying the total silence of the room, and the thought that I am finally all alone.

I reach down and start to tease my clit with my fingers. I'm really starting to get into it, when all of a sudden a hand grabs my arm and pulls it above my head, and gets cuffed to the bed. Startled, I scream out. A hand is put over my mouth. A voice starts whispering in my ear. It takes me a minute for the words to register, because I am so scared. He is telling me to relax, that everything is going to be OK, to just lie back and enjoy. I strain to try and recognize the voice, but it's slightly muffled, like something is covering their mouth. My other hand is then grabbed and pulled over my head and cuffed. I lay there waiting, wondering what is going to happen next.

Nothing happens for a minute, and I can't hear any movement, so I lay there just waiting. Then a blind fold is put over my eyes. I can now see a faint glimmer of light, but nothing else.

Next I feel something silky wrapped around one ankle, and then my leg is pulled out to the side. After a minute of muffled sound, I try to pull my leg slightly, and realize that it has been tied. Then I feel the same silky material being wrapped around my other ankle, and again my leg is pulled out, and after a minute, I am no longer able to move the leg.

My mind is racing. I'm terrified of what is happening, but my body is starting to betray my feelings of fright and get aroused at the thought of being bound, spread eagle on the bed, and I have no idea who is doing this to me.

I lay there for a few minutes, straining to hear anything, any little sound of where he might be, and what he is going to do next. Just as I'm starting to get frantic, thinking that they were going to leave me like this, I feel a hand touch my leg....slight moan escapes my lips betraying my feelings of arousal. He slides his hand up my leg, over my thigh, and then ever to lightly brushes his fingers over my pussy.

Next, he gently slides one finger just inside the lips of my pussy, searching to feel how my body is betraying me, and how hot and wet and aroused I am from all of this, even though I should be terrified. He slowly slides his finger in my pussy, and my body betrays me all the more by rising to meet his finger as it slides all the way in. Little by little he increases the pace of his thrusts, and my body continues to move in rhythm.

Just when I think I can't handle it anymore, the finger is removed. I lay there whimpering, and waiting for something more. All thought of terror gone from my mind...all I can think about is this man, and wanting more of what he is doing to me.

Just then, I feel someone get on the bed between my legs. Just as I thought my curiosity couldn't handle anymore, I felt his hot wet tongue start to probe my pussy. Then his hands were there pulling my lips apart while his tongue danced on my clit. Then he started to insert his finger in and out of my wet pussy again, while his tongue danced in unison with the movements of his finger.

I moan with every thrust of his finger and flick of his tongue, my excitement grows, until I can hold back no longer, until I cum like I have never cum before! I am in heaven, and didn't think I would ever come down. My hot juices flow onto the bed, over his tongue and hand.

He then slides his body up mine, slowly sliding his tongue along my body, tickling my flesh as it dances it's way up, making me shiver in delight. When his tongue reaches my breast, he flicks it over my nipple, delighting in it's hardening response. He then takes the bud in his teeth and starts to lightly bite it. I begin to moan in pleasure. After working on that one for a while, he moves the other breast, and continues to do the same as before.

Just then, I feel him brush his hard throbbing cock against the inside of my thigh. I arch my body in response, showing him that I want it in my hot pussy. He presses the tip lightly on the entrance, and holds it there, teasing me with the feel of it just resting there, when he knows that I want it deep inside me.

Just as I thought he was going to deny me this final pleasure, he rams his hard cock in me, and I orgasm just from the sheer excitement, and feel of him.

He begins pumping me with his cock, bringing me orgasm upon orgasm. I thought I would never come down. I could feel that he was almost to the point of release, so I met him at the peak, and we skyrocketed to ecstasy together, both crying out in pleasure.

When we finally came back to reality, he was laying there on top of me...he whispered to me, that he was going to untie me, but that I was to leave the blindfold on. There was something in his voice that commanded obedience, so I shook my head in compliance.

He then untied all my bonds, and helped me to sit up. He pulled me into his arms, and held me. I lay there content in this strangers arms.

He then whispers in my ear, "Do you not know who I am My lil one, My sweet"? And with that I knew exactly who it was, and just laid curled in His, my Masters arms, content until I drifted off to sleep.