Stranger on a Beach

Story Info
A hot day on the beach leads to hotter experience
817 words
4.04
108.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdxjo
pdxjo
125 Followers

I have always enjoyed being nude. As a child my parents had a difficult time keeping a swimsuit on me in the summer. In fact, our family often skinny-dipped together on camping trips. I was fascinated by sleeping nude; feeling the cold cotton sheets against my skin. As a teenager, I loved going for bike rides in the country, swimming nude in a gravel pit pond and sunbathing on its banks. Occasionally a friend and I would explore the woods near our homes, and each other, in the innocent play of teenage boys without clothing.

In later years I began to frequent the nude beaches outside of Portland at Sauvie Island and Rooster Rock. There is something totally liberating about sun, wind and water on a naked body in the peacefulness of the outdoors. The memorable fear I had of being around nude boys in the locker room as a kid - and being "found out" or aroused - disappears in the safety of a beautiful nude beach frequented by gay men totally at ease with themselves in the elements. My enjoyment of outdoor nudity has also taken me to incredible locations in Mexico, the Caribbean, Hawaii, British Columbia, Washington State, Florida and California. One experience at a nude beach stands out in my memory.

Several years ago I was sunbathing in a very isolated area of Sauvie Island and experienced an incredible anonymous encounter. I arrived at the nude beach on beach late in the afternoon, found a space protected from the breeze, and immediately fell asleep in the warm glow of the fall sunshine. A sudden lack of sun jolted me awake and I squinted to take in the muscular silhouette of the male figure standing over me in shadow, blocking the warmth. All I could determine was the person had wind-blown blond hair, an incredible tan and a great body. With the sun in my eyes I couldn't see his face at all. He knelt down and began licking the inside of my thighs and beneath my balls. He took both of my balls into his mouth and worked them around until I could stand it no longer. I pushed his head off my crotch, but he made every effort to keep me from seeing his face.

He lifted my legs up over my head and I found the head of my dripping cock just a couple inches from my mouth. I could actually stick out my tongue and lick my salty pre-cum from the tip. With a gentle rocking motion my unknown companion was able to get more and more of my hard prick into my mouth - until I had a couple inches inside my oral cavity and could actually swirl my tongue around the swollen head. The sensation was amazing and it caused my butthole to throb in anticipation of was to happen.

Then I felt the warmth and wetness of his own tongue and mouth as he met my asshole with his lips. He matched the swirling motion of my own tongue around my cock head with his tongue on my shaved hole. In my lust and sexual excitement I actually remember that his tongue was moving in the opposite direction of mine. He slowly began working his tongue into my hole and the muscles in my sphincter automatically began milking the intruder in an attempt to get more inside of me. He pressed his face into my ass harder and my cock slipped deeper into my own mouth. As he continued to eat my ass, fucking it with his rolled up tongue, he reached around my legs and began to play roughly with my nipples. Each time he pinched my nipples it was if a direct connection was made to my cock, causing it to pulse and get even harder. I could feel the veins along the shaft as I increased the motion around it with my tongue.

My hairless balls tightened up against my body and begin to churn. One nipple was given a reprieve as he brought a hand up to massage my nuts. I began muffled grunts and attempted to buck my ass into his hidden face as hard as I could without allowing my cock to escape. And then I felt blast after blast of warm, thick liquid hitting my throat as I came violently. I surprised myself by swallowing every drop of what shot out of my cock. The stranger ran his tongue around the rim of my hole a couple more times and, as he guided my legs back to my towel, again stood blocking the sun.

I was too stunned to even speak as he turned, still keeping his face from view, and walked away down the beach, giving me a wonderful view of his bronzed bubble butt. He left me totally exhausted, and I fell asleep in the late afternoon sun.

pdxjo
pdxjo
125 Followers