Stranger on the Beach

Story Info
2.5k words
4.41
19.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are sitting on the beach, resting against a large knotted piece of driftwood watching the moonlit waves thinking about the not so subtle hints your longtime girlfriend had been dropping about not having a ring. You had been married before and swore you'd never do it again. Questions swirled through your head: Did you want to take the horrible plunge again? Did you love her enough? Would you end up resenting her for forcing you down the aisle? How long could you string this out with no commitment before she leaves you? Should you leave now? Just rip off this bandage?

You are so caught up in your thoughts that you are slightly startled to hear footsteps approaching where you sit. You look over to see a woman walking towards you. You know she doesn't see you leaning against this driftwood; she has eyes only for the waves you were contemplating.

She appears heavy at first, but as she moves she gives the impression of vitality, of confidence at odds with your first impression. She is wearing a simple dark tank top and light tiered peasant skirt, but no shoes. Intrigued you take your time to really look at her as she walks towards the ocean and closer to you. You see her hair is long and dark as she tucks it behind her ear against the breeze blowing towards the ocean. Her breasts are heavy and bounce slightly as she walks. Her hips sway in an unconsciously seductive manner. You would guess her somewhere around your age, her vitality may put her younger, but you would bet she was older than she appears with the confidence she carries herself with. As she gets closer, you look away politely sure she will see you any second now. However, she passes you.

She pauses and stretches her arms over her head. As she arches her back you notice the full round shape of her ass and the thinness of her waist. She reaches up on her toes and moans at the end of her stretch. You almost make a sound, but hold back. Watching this woman who thinks she is alone is oddly erotic.

She stands still, hip cocked one foot resting on top of the other, peacefully gazing out, holding onto one elbow under her breasts. You don't know why but you want to reach up and cup that full meaty ass, to reach around and bring your palms under her ample breasts to feel the weight of them, to reach down and squeeze the softness of her belly, to slide your fingers in the waistband of her peasant skirt...

Suddenly she turns around, startled. Startled yourself you flinch; you must have made a sound in your not so silent contemplation of her.

Caught off guard you simply say, "Hey."

"I'm sorry I didn't see you there," she replies with an odd expression on her face, which stops your reply. She contemplates you as intently as she had contemplated the moonlit waves.

How weird this is, you think, but damn she is luscious.

Looking at you she smiles shyly, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Dear lord how was I looking at her? Is she blushing? "Ummm, well, uh, yeah, uh," you clear your throat. "Well, you're beautiful," you stammer. She is definitely blushing.

"Thanks for that." she says and turns back to the waves. Something has changed in her demeanor though, she's not as open.

"Hey, look, I'll leave you alone," you say as you get up.

"No, it's ok. I'm just not used to people looking at me like that." she says. And quietly, "Please stay."

Did you hear her right? How can she be acting shy and uncertain when before she knew you were there she was so confident? How weird is it that you want to take her right here, right now. Even weirder, why do you have such a hard on? Hopefully she doesn't notice in the moonlight, you certainly don't want to scare her away.

You step up to stand beside but slightly behind her realizing that she is significantly shorter than you. You watch her profile as she remains looking out to the waves. While she appears to be staring at the waves you sense that she is looking inward, thinking.

Finally she says, "Don't judge Ok?" turning and stepping towards you.

Don't judge? What is she talking about?

She reaches up while licking her lips to pull your head down towards her. She lays her wet lips on your startled ones. You gasp at the heat and she takes the opportunity to tilt her head and run the tip of her tongue along your slightly parted lips.

Is this really happening? Is it a dream? Who cares. You shake off your shock, grab her around her waist and crush her to you. Feeling the fullness of her breasts press against your ribs, you crush your mouth down upon hers slipping your tongue between her lips to taste a lingering hint of cinnamon.

She moans into your mouth, heating your flame even hotter. You know she feels your erection pressing against her stomach. One of her hands is at the small of your back slipping under your shirt and into the waistband of your shorts; the other is resting at the side of your neck, thumb caressing your cheek. Your hands are roaming up to the back of her neck to hold her firmly as you devour her mouth and down to cup the roundness of her ass, pressing her more firmly against your hard on.

It's now your turn to moan at the pleasure of it all. Is this real? This is so erotic. Where did this woman come from? How did you get so lucky? What is your girlfriend going to think?

All of a sudden she breaks away. You think, No! But you see her reaching under her skirt and hastily pulling off her panties.

Oh. My. God!

She reaches to the front of your shorts to free your erection, how good it feels to not be constricted. She smiles down at the hard on she freed, standing at attention all for her. Not too big, definitely not too small. Your girlfriend says it's the perfect size to feel without hurting, whatever that meant, but he had never had any complaints.

She kneels down to give it a wet little kiss, making it jump with need. Pulling you back down by the driftwood you were resting against earlier, she crawls up your body slowly, all the while looking at your smiling lips and into your eyes to plant her lips back on yours like she can't resist them.

She hikes up her skirt, her hand on your hard, hard cock guiding it between her legs as she rises up. You inhale and close your eyes as you feel the heat of her sex at the tip of your cock. You hold your breath as you feel her envelope you ever so slowly. A little further, a little further until she reaches the base. She shivers and you can feel her tighten around you as you exhale.

With her eyes closed and a sweet smile she grinds a little pressed tight against you.

You hold still watching the enjoyment and pure wonder roll across her face. Your plan is to let her do as she pleases, and just watch. Watch this strange woman take pleasure in your body. She continues to grind on your oh so hard cock. Her breathing speeds up. Making little motions, you can feel the head of your erection caressing the base of her canal as she rocks back and forth, back and forth. Gasping, she shivers and constricts harder. Did she just cum? You aren't certain, your girlfriend makes such a production of cumming, this woman seems in less need of unnecessary noises.

She opens her eyes; you see such need and desire looking at you. She rises up; you feel the length of her sex as she pulls away, only to slowly lower herself back down, up, down, up, down. She tilts her head back, moans and speeds up.

You had intended on letting her have her way with you, but you have never wanted a woman so much. You reach up and grasp her hips, guiding her faster and faster, your hands spasm, gripping her hips so hard you are sure you're leaving bruises but you can't help yourself, and she doesn't seem to mind.

You want her, all of her, you want to taste her, lick her. And you are close, too close, but god it feels good. With supreme effort you pull her off your painfully hard erection, rolling her over on her back. It's your turn now. You reach under her grabbing her ass as you lean down and take your first taste of her. Oh lord, she arches her back as your tongue brushes her clit. Oooh, she's sensitive there.

You reach your tongue lower entering her sex, she tastes so good, so hot, so wet. You go to town devouring her pussy, inner lips, outer lips, flicking her clit then sucking on it and again and again as she quakes with pleasure. You can't get enough, you feel the subtle changes as her clit swells, her taste is more pronounced. You suck on her inner lips, tugging slightly, move up to her hard little clit to rub firmly up and down with the flat of your tongue. Panting and moaning quietly her hands reach down pressing your mouth firmly against her sex as she comes. Again? But this time hard, bringing her head off the sand her legs squeeze around your ears with an extended mmmmmm of a moan, her body shakes, her fingers dig into your scalp. Finally she arches and releases you.

Wow that was fast. You pull back but can't resist and flick her clit with the tip of your tongue, she flinches and cries out. I'm going to have to leave that alone for a second.

You sit back on your knees, shorts around your calves and under your ass, her skirt around her waist, but otherwise fully clothed in the moonlight. You haven't even seen the full breasts you had admired. You lean forward onto your elbow, your face even with her chest. You reach up with your other hand, ease her tank top and bra under her mound, to reveal a large shapely breast lined with shiny stretch marks with a large erect nipple.

You cup the side of her breast, feeling the weight and shape in the palm of your hand, more than a handful for sure. Leaning down you take her nipple into your mouth swirling your tongue around it. She arches her back pushing you slightly up her body.

"Do what you want," she whispers.

Do what you want? Oh lord you want it all, every which way possible. "Are you sure?" you ask. She moans and nods her agreement.

You smile, give her nipple a little bite, and flip her over on her knees. You pull her ass up higher and she arches her back to expose her wet sex in perfect position for your waiting erection. You pause to admire the twin full moon shapes of her ass below her bunched up peasant skirt; her pussy wet and centered waiting for you. You grab your hard cock, place it on her opening, wrap your hands around her hips and ram it to the base.

She cries out, but not in pain. You pump and pump slamming your cock into her, hearing the slap as your sweaty bodies collide. God it feels good, but you want more. You slow down, lick your thumb and place it on her asshole. She gasps. You rub little circles on her anus as you feel her constrict around your cock. She moans, sounding surprised, you would bet she'd never had experienced ass play before. You let her get used to your thumb before slowly sliding it inside.

You can feel your cock slide in and out against your thumb inside her tight, tight ass. You pump with your thumb in time with your cock. She moans louder, with her extended mmmmmm moan. You feel her pulsing and constricting around you ready to come again. You feel your body heating up, spreading outwards from your cock. But you want her facing you, to see her face, when she goes again.

You turn her over onto her back, fucking her traditional style. But you want her skin on yours; you rip your shirt over your head one handed. You pull her up to sit on your lap, your hand at her lower back, hers around your shoulders, remaining inside her. You tug her tank top over her head, she reaches back to unhook her bra, flinging it off. Her breasts drop slightly without the support of her bra, still wonderfully shapely though.

You press your chest against her naked breasts. Wrapping your arm around her, the other braced against the sand, you lean forward stretching out your legs to fuck her with abandon. Her arms around your shoulders, she pulls her legs up wrapping them around your waist, pulling in her stomach, cupping her back and changing the angle. This almost throws you over the edge. You desperately hold back as she moans her pleasure into your shoulder.

She can feel how close you are, she reaches up, pulls your head to her, kisses you and whispers, "Let go."

Oh lord! She is moaning, panting, grasping at you. You fuck her faster and harder, with full abandon, making what you have always thought were unattractive grunts. You are close, closer, oh god. You start to pull out but her legs hold you tight inside her. You panic a little, then let go as you feel her cum around your cock, you pump another time and release your seed deep inside her. You look into her eyes as you both cum and quake with your release. How odd the look she has on her face, pleasure, wonder, tenderness, and something unidentifiable that intrigues you.

You collapse on top of her; you are both sweaty and panting with your exertions, sand plastered to every sweaty part of you. Her arm rests lightly across your back as you shift your weight to the side to make it easier for you both to breathe. You close your eyes completely sated thinking that was the most amazing sexual experience of your life. No way are you marrying your girlfriend. Who is this woman? Where did she come from? Hope this isn't a dream.

You doze with the sound of the waves crashing against the shore. You open your eyes as you feel her shift out from under you, she smiles sleepily at you lying in the crook of your arm. You feel her finger tips lazily playing along your chest before resting against your cheek, you feel a small smile curve your lips as you slip further into your doze. Sometime later (a minute? an hour?), you startle yourself awake to find that she had slipped away. You sit up looking around to find not a trace of her. Disappointed you stand up brushing the sand off you. Gathering your strewn clothing you notice her panties hanging on the side of the driftwood. You approach intending to bring them to your nose when you notice a phone number scratched into the sand.