Stranger Things Ch. 03

Story Info
Things look bleak.
1.5k words
4.48
7.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had escaped, running through a lush green field of daisies. It was beautiful. There was no panic, no fear, no pain. And Sam was there with me. It was heaven, my heaven. He had come to save me, death couldn't hold him back. He loved me and he wasn't going to let that bastard Klaus hurt me anymore. I ran, my feet barely skimming the ground, the surroundings fading until it was just him.

Behind Sam, a shadow emerged from the darkness. It was too familiar. I screamed his name over and over but he just kept walking towards me with that smirk I loved so much. I couldn't let it get him, not again. We would live happily ever after and run into the sunset. He would not die again.

But I wasn't going anywhere, my legs wouldn't move quick enough and the ground was constantly pulling me back. I watched as the shadow ripped out Sam's throat, watching me with those deadly brown eyes. Those all too familiar eyes.

I awoke with a start, sweat dripping from my forehead mingling with the tears streaming down my face.

'He's dead, get over it.'

I jumped at the invasion of silence. In the darkness I saw the shadow, lighted only by the morning sun peering through the heavy curtains. His voice offended my ears and although it was apparent I was trapped in my situation, I wasn't about to give him anymore of my attention. I lay back, facing away and clenching my eyes, attempting to fade back into my dream world.

I knew what Klaus was now. A vampire. I've always been an open minded person, believing we weren't the only intelligent life forms out there. It'd be selfish for me to think we were alone. So I guess vampire were as much an open concept as E.T bicycling back home. But it didn't help much knowing what he was. It just reinforced the knowledge that he didn't have a conscience and I didn't have a chance in hell.

'You can't sit and mope all day, you have a dress fitting for the ceremony and I refuse to let you stand by me wearing the dreadful things you have.'

I heard the curtains open forcefully and light filled the room, assaulting my eyes through the delicate skin.

'I may be here and slightly more wary of plunging a knife into your face but you can go fuck yourself if you think I'm catering to any of your pathetic demands.'

I noticed that feisty Emma always shows at the most inappropriate moments. Like in front of a blood-sucking, murderous vampire. I didn't hear the footsteps as a prelude to my most un-ceremonial rise from bed. Before I could blink in surprise, my mouth was forced upon his. His tongue was attempting entry to my mouth that I didn't want to give but the hands upon my nipples gave him my gasp of shock as a gateway. He wasn't harsh or rough, just passionate. He could have been my lover initiating a passionate rendezvous. After a few moments, he broke the kiss and rested his forehead against mine.

'Why do you do that?' I dared to break the silence with my first non-abusive comment.

'Do what?'

'Cause me so much pain one moment then seem to care the next.'

He open his eyes and looked over my face with his brow furrowed in confusion.

'I'm not sure. I have waited for you for a long time. I searched for years and it angered me that... that abomination found you first. Your very being is the key to the gateway and with the ritual any day now, I suppose bruising the goods wouldn't bode well for me. Your essence is all that matters to me. Your body...' He paused as I digested his words, disgust marring my face.

'Your body is simply an added bonus, sweetness.'

He demonstrated his meaning by running his hand down my body and cupping my sex, pulling my chest to his.

'I intend to take advantage before it becomes a lifeless shell.'

And with that he pushed me to the floor ungraciously and with a flourish, glided to the door. He turned at looked down at me, my hatred and despair apparent through every pore.

'Fifteen minutes, sweetness.' Don't make me come back for you.'

Klaus slammed the door, shaking the bodiless animals on the walls.

Abomination. That's what he'd called Sam. This guy was truly warped. Maybe he was pro-vampire only and he thought human were scum. Made sense since I was trapped here like a pathetic little mouse while he was lording it about.

I needed to get out. Every ritual on television had never ended well and if I was the catalyst, I was definitely screwed.

I paced across to the window, already expecting the outcome. Pushing the lock gave no relief and tugging at the frame wasn't anymore successful.

He hadn't locked the door, he wanted me to come to him. One man's arrogance would definitely be my chance at freedom. I edged towards the door as quietly as possible, not wanting to tempt the Fates that were so clearly against me.

The hinges creaked deafeningly as I pulled back the heavy wood. So much for my silent and stealthy plan.

I crept into the seemingly never ending corridor and made my to the heavily laden table at the far wall. It was filled with ornaments made of wood and silver, of all different shapes and sizes. I grabbed a silver orb-like paperweight that appeared to be the heaviest. I knew I didn't really have a chance if I was caught but might be able to do a little damage before I was taken down.

The hallway had four doors on one side and three on the other, two counting the room I'd just left. This gave me plenty of opportunities to make a mistake. There was the large door that I had noticed earlier. I suppose it did stand out more than the rest and could be the exit door.

I turned to walk back the way I had came and connected with something hard. Hard enough to knock me on my arse and cause dancing little dots to fly over my optical nerve.

I attempted to push myself to my feet when I felt a pressure at the back of my blouse and I was being dragged across the floor into the opposing room.

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be late. I'll go straight to the stupid dress fitting. Please don't touch me again.'

I was hoping my pleading would appease him, as I was pretty sure Klaus was the one doing the dragging.

The room was engulfed in darkness as the door was kicked shut. I was hoping to have a swing with my recently acquired weapon but that would be much more difficult considering I couldn't see my own hands.

I was pulled up from the ground with two hands under my shoulders in a very gentle way. This worried me more than his violence.

I took this moment of kindness as an opening to turn and smash the ball into the general area of where I assumed Klaus's head to be.

Instead I made contact with a much softer material and the sounds of choking echoed through the quiet room. I remembered him smaller but the connection was my escape route and I wasn't delaying any longer.

I fumbled for the door handle, grabbing for anything other than air.

'Try and save a girl and this what you get? Babe, I don't wanna say ungrateful but...'

It wasn't Klaus, but it wasn't real. I thought I had had my freedom in front of me and it was a fucking dream!

I'd had enough, I'd tried my hardest and even my dreams were tormenting me. I fell to my knees and the floodgates opened. If I was to be miserable, my sub-conscious was the best place.

'My last dream at least started a little bit nicer, I can't...can't even fantasise anymore.'

I was struggling to breathe in between sobs. I felt arms around my body and pull my back to rest against a warm chest. It seemed so real, so familiar that I let myself bury my head into his shoulder.

'I miss you Sam. I wish you'd stayed outside of the stupid cafe and just let him take me anyway. At least you'd be alive still and you could..could've met someone and had babies and I wouldn't have to feel like I'm dying.'

The tears were coming thick and fast, soaking his jumper.

'Yeah, my babies are gonna be beaut. But I'm not dead, I'm right here.'

Still sarcastic, even in my head.

'You are, I saw it.'

I felt a warm hand on my waist, turning me to face him. I couldn't see his face but I knew he was looking straight at me.

'Babe, I wouldn't leave you like that. I've gotta lot of stuff to explain but right now the only thing that matters is getting you out of here.'

And then I felt it, the spark. His lips pressed against mine and I felt the passion there. There was no faking that, no matter how good my imagination was.

'Oh my god, I thought...he'd killed you...and...oh my god...'

I let my body weight fall into his arms and he encased me in an embrace.

I guess the Fate's had a heart after all.