Strangers

Story Info
A married couple gets hot with strangers.
1.1k words
4
38.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he stripped off my panties, I suppressed a shiver. I had never felt so naked before in my life. As his hands began to gently caress my breasts, I stood still, resisting the urge to cover myself the best I could with my hands. Even from behind my closed lids, I could feel all the eyes heavy on my body, judging, weighing.

When he took my nipple in his mouth and it grazed it with his teeth I gasped in surprise, my pussy throbbing, the eyes forgotten. Taking advantage of the moment, his hands pressed me down until my back was against the mattress. I opened my eyes and found his, dark, warm and reassuring. His mouth came down on mine urgently, and as he leaned into me from between my legs, I could feel how excited he was. As his tongue worked over mine, his hand caressed my smooth, freshly shaved pussy. His fingers parted my pussy lips and my hips rose to meet him. I groaned against his mouth as his fingers entered me.

My body relaxed and receptive, I opened my eyes and tipped my head back. A heavyset bearded man looked down on me, and was touching himself lightly. I felt myself grow wetter against my husband's fingers as they glided in and out of me. My hands stoked his back and I writhed against him hungrily. His free hand gently slapped my breast and then pinched my nipple, and I cried out against his mouth.

Abruptly he pulled away and moved his body up towards my head. Gently he coaxed me my knees and sunk his hands into my hair, pulling my mouth on to his cock. I took him into my throat, all the way down, and felt his body twinge in pleasure. Slowly I drew my lips back off his shaft, my tongue trailing along the way. I flicked my tongue over the head of his cock, delighting in his sigh of ecstasy.

As I worked his cock with my mouth, I felt a gentle hand slide against my pussy. It was soft, and I felt fingernails play gently against my skin. Gentle lips kissed my ass. I groaned against my husband's cock as I felt the carefully manicured fingers enter my pussy. The smooth warm lips continued to move over my ass, and I was nearly overwhelmed by all of the intense sensations.

My mouth was pulled from my husband's dick, and he drew me up so I was kneeling with him on the mattress. I felt my mystery lover pull back as he wrapped his arms around me and crushed me to his chest. He kissed me deeply and I felt his cock slide between legs, probing the entrance of my pussy with the head of his cock.

Another set of arms slid around me from behind, strong and thick, and I felt a beard tickle against my skin as a mouth kissed the back of my neck. I panted eagerly as I felt a thick cock press in between my ass cheeks. I continued to kiss my husband, as big warm hands groped my breasts and played with my nipples. The strange cock moved in between my ass cheeks, probing gently against my asshole. I knew I must be dripping wet against the head of my husband's cock.

I felt the head of his cock pulled gently from my pussy and I whimpered disappointment. Looking down between us, I saw a small manicured hand wrapped around my husband's dick. Looking up, I took in the voluptuous blonde behind him working his cock and knew those hands had been the ones stroking my pussy only moments before. Such talented hands.

My husband's arms eased up as I felt myself pulled backwards until I was positioned on all fours. Without warning, the thick cock that had been working over my ass entered my dripping pussy, hard and fast. I screamed loudly in pleasure and looked to my husband. His lids were half closed in pleasure, but I could see he was watching me and enjoying what he saw.

I leaned forward and stretched myself until I could take the head of my husband's cock into my mouth. As the bearded man pounded my pussy from behind, I squealed in pleasure around my husband's cock. I felt the other woman cease stroking, and shift on the mattress. After a moment, her head was beneath mine, and I soon realized she was working his balls and ass, back and forth, with her tongue and her lips. Crazy with his arousal, my husband fucked my face with abandon.

After a few minutes, I felt my husband pull out of my mouth with a growl. Pulling away from the blonde as well, he moved behind me, and I felt the bearded man pull out of my pussy. I watched as the bearded man moved to claim the sprawled out blonde in front of me. As he entered her pussy and placed her feet on his shoulders, I felt my husband spread the dripping juices from my pussy all over my ass. I knew he must be using them on his cock as well.

Parting my ass checks, I felt my husband's cock press against my asshole. Usually he entered me anally slow and with tenderness, but he was on fire. Before I knew it, his entire cock was inside my ass. Thrusting hard, he drove a scream from me against the familiar mingling of pleasure and pain. His hand reached around and played with my clit, and before I knew it, I was overcome by the most powerful orgasm of my life. The blonde cried out as well, and our ecstatic noises filled the room and the ears of the other onlookers surrounding the bed. There was quite a crowd now, and their obvious arousal while watching us pushed me over the edge into another orgasm.

Even though he held out as long as he could, I knew my husband couldn't last long when he was deep inside my tight ass. He was thrusting inside my ass harder than he ever had, and my throat was getting raw from screaming. Finally, I felt his muscles tense, and then his cock spasmed inside me, filling my ass with loads of hot cum. When he finished, he stayed inside me, kissing my back as we watched the blonde and the bearded man continue to fuck beside us.

When my husband finally pulled out, I felt his cum leaking out of my ass and on to the unfamiliar mattress and I grinned. He pulled me to him, kissing my shoulders and neck as we watched the other couple finish up, the bearded man pulling out to spew thick streams of cum all over the blonde's tits. My husband and I grinned and wriggled appreciatively on the bed.

The people surrounding the bed made flattering comments and some wandered off, and others looked eager to climb on the mattress. I turned to my husband and kissed him sweetly. I was eager to see what the rest of the night held in store...