Strangers at the Club

Story Info
A random encounter leads to group sex in a stairwell.
1k words
3.91
45k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was standing behind me, his groin pressed firmly against my ass, his hands holding my body in place. My heels put us at about the right height. "I wanna fuck you. Bend you over right now and shove my dick real deep in your pussy." His words made shivers race down my spine. I could only look out to the audience that was gathering. We were in the middle of the dance floor and I could feel my core throbbing to the beat of the music.

His hand creeped under my shirt, grabbing my breast, twisting my nipple ring between his fingers. "You want me to put you on your knees so you can suck my dick?" Moisture pooled in my thong. I wanted it, wanted to feel his dick deep in my mouth, wanted to feel him fill my pussy.

People milled around us without noticing our foreplay. He pulled me closer, as if wanted to be inside my body. The hand that had been wrapped around my waist snaked down my hip, going to the hemline of my mini skirt and sneaking underneath. His fingers rubbed against the fabric of my panties. "You're so fucking wet baby. Follow me."

I instantly missed his hands caressing me. I didn't want to leave. I wanted him to fuck me right there on the dance floor. I wanted everyone to see as he slammed his dick in my pussy over and over until I came all over his dick. I followed him. Not caring where, as long as the end result was me riding him. He dragged me to a door marked stairs, pushing me against the wall as soon as the door clicked closed.

His mouth was on me, his hands pushing my skirt up. I couldn't breathe, and I didn't care. I wanted to feel him, feel his body against mine. My hands moved as if possessed, ripping at his buttons, trying to feel skin. His chest was like silk beneath my hands. I wanted more, needed more. My breasts were out...we were about to fuck in the emergency staircase His mouth engulfed my nipple, sucking on it till all I could do was moan.

My hands were desperate for his dick. I grabbed at his belt, fumbling until I got it loose. The button and zipper came next, until I had that beautiful length in my hands. The heat from it made cream drip from between my legs. I didn't think, couldn't hold back. I dropped to my knees, taking every inch of his dick into my mouth. He threw his head back, letting out a guttural animal sound.

His hands gripped my head, his eyes locking with mine. "Deep throat it baby, take it real deep in your mouth." I complied, my eyes not leaving his, until my nose rested on his stomach. His hips started pumping in and out of my mouth, my tongue stroking the underside of the head.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement. She was sitting on the stair, her legs spread, her fingers moving back and forth across her clit, and a man's dick in her mouth. I looked up to see his eyes watching us. My body flushed with pleasure...I wanted more. I wanted his dick too.

I got up from my position, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the stairs. I sat him down next to her, bent at the waist and started sucking him off again. My pussy was in the air, ready for whatever the other man wanted to do. I saw her stand up; straddle my man's body and squat down until her pussy was in his face. I continued to suck.

Fingers started to spread my lips, rubbing my wetness all over my pussy. Then I felt his tongue. The rough texture of it made my body jump. He took my whole clit in his mouth, sucking on it. I wanted to cum...I wanted us all to cum. He continued to lap at my pussy with his tongue, pushing it into my slit, rubbing his thumb against my ass hole. I popped my bottom up to give him better access, with my skirt around my waist with my shirt around my neck I felt sexier than ever.

His tongue left me, running slowly across my asshole. I pulled my mouth off the dick, and I watched as he slid her from his face onto his lap, sliding his dick into her pussy. I felt fingers enter me. I pushed my hips back, trying to fuck those fingers deeper into me. I watched fascinated as she rode my man's dick, her b cup breasts bouncing in her shirt.

The fingers left me, replaced by his thick dick. My pussy stretched to fit around it. He pushed in and out of me, every stroke getting me closer to pure bliss. I gripped the stairs next to them, watching as he thrust up into her, as her body tensed in the throes of her orgasm. His eyes met mine, and suddenly we were kissing. I could taste her pussy on his lips.

I couldn't believe I was kissing one guy while another fucked me from behind. I could feel myself getting even closer. His lips left mine, pushing her off his dick, and then he sprayed his cum all over her chest, covering her cleavage in his juices.

The dick left my pussy and was suddenly shoved into her mouth. She was swallowing his cum! He bent over while she swallowed him whole, and started fucking my pussy with his tongue. I couldn't take anymore. My body convulsed, the orgasm sweeping me in a wave of pure pleasure. My legs collapsed, and I sat on the floor, my head resting on the stair.

For minutes, all we could hear was the distant sound of the music, and our own heavy breathing. I stood up; straightening up my shirt and putting my skirt back over my ass. I ran my fingers through my hair, clipping it back into a simple twist, and turned to walk away. A hand grabbed my wrist, "Wait, I didn't catch the name of the girl I almost fucked on the dance floor."

"I didn't give it." And with that I disappeared back into the club.