Strangers Ch. 02

Story Info
They meet again and can't stop themselves.
2.6k words
4.4
20.2k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer pushed the door open, stepped inside, dropped her purse with unprecedented neglect and headed straight for the bathroom. After her quickie with Mike in the changing room of that hideously expensive designer boutique she'd never set a foot into again, she wanted nothing more than taking a shower and scrubbing away every reminder of her infidelity. Never ever had she felt so dirty before. Not that sex with strangers was new to her. She had done it a few times during high school and then later, but not while being in a relationship. And especially not with an audience! As she stripped down, she shook her head at her own stupidity. How could anyone be so reckless?!

About to step into the shower, she suddenly stopped all movements. She froze in place. There was a sound in the hallway. Footsteps. Her breath hitched in her throat. Who could it be? Her boyfriend, Tom, was at work. His parents, the only ones who had a spare key, were on vacation and she was fairly certain she'd closed the door behind her! Quickly grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her, she tiptoed towards the door, carefully and as quietly as she could, opened it an inch, then two, and with all the courage she could muster sneaked a peek into the hallway.

All the breath she'd been holding escaped her at once, in a sound sigh of relief. "TOM!You scared the hell out of me. What are you doing home this early?" She pulled the door open and emerged, trying to calm her nerves. First the sex, now a break-in-scare...it was about time the day ended already and it wasn't even noon yet!

"Hi, Babe." He walked up to her, tall and handsome, with curly blonde hair and a smile to die for. He pecked her lips quickly, like he'd done a million times before. "Sorry to have scared you. I got off early today." His smile broadened. From the back-pocket of his jeans, he pulled a piece of paper. "It's official now: I got promoted! How awesome is that? Not just the promotion, but the raise as well! Five hundred bucks more, every month!"

Jennifer was of course happy for him. "Great!"

He wrapped his arms around her, startling her with his intense joy. His lips kissed her cheek, then her neck. His hands fumbled with her towel. "Let's celebrate," he whispered, his voice husky.

She all but pushed him away and immediately tightened the towel around her, as fast as possible. "I...uh...I had a bit...of, um, a mishap." She desperately tried to come up with a good excuse. Dried cum of another man still lingered between her legs. If they had sex before she showered... A queasy feeling overcame her. "A cat peed on me. Totally embarrassing," she professed. "I need to shower first and then we---"

"Let's just shower together." With a quick tug he loosened the towel, then pulled it off her. His other hand snaked around her bare back, his fingertips digging into her flesh. She had goosebumps, but not from arousal. She was completely caught off guard by the entire situation.

"You and me...in the shower...we usually don't..."

Tom's lips met hers in a fiery kiss, his tongue, like never before, evaded her mouth. Every objection she might have had was taken from her. Instinctively, she kissed him back. Her body betrayed her mind and Jennifer let him manipulate her into whatever sexual plan he had with her. With a determination she didn't know he possessed, Tom backed her into the bathroom. She moaned against his lips as his kisses became deeper and more urgent. His tongue fucked her mouth, giving her a taste of what would soon follow. Her eyes fluttered close.

She and Tom were dating for years now. She couldn't remember a single occasion he'd ever attacked her with such a sexual desire. Normally, they were the 'sex in a dark bedroom' couple. This was nothing like that. Tom's hands grabbed her breasts without much gentleness. But Jennifer didn't care. She was tired of it anyway. She had gotten the taste of a different kind of sex earlier and now she wanted it again. The fucking. The raw, sexual mating. She grabbed his head with both hands and pulled his face against one aching nipple. He sucked immediately. Needy and full of want. His teeth took the erect point, biting down ever so teasingly. Her knees buckled. Then he made his way further down. His destination was obvious.

Jennifer was momentarily overcome with nervosity, remembering the day's earlier events. Would he see anything? Had he noticed anything already? When his tongue flicked her sensitive nub, she shuddered, instantly forgetting the worries that had briefly crossed her mind. Damn her, she cursed herself. Tom deserved to be told the truth, she knew. But her body was humming with arousal, and she was oh so fucking close to an intense release. She felt it building inside her, more and more, with each passing second she came closer, all but ripping his hairs from his scalp while trying to make him go harder. His face was buried between her legs, lapping her up as she spiraled higher and higher. Jennifer screamed when she came. Her body collapsed against the cold shower tiles, heavily breathing. But she wasn't tired or exhausted. She was just getting started.

She dropped to her knees, freed his hard cock from his jeans and hungrily sucked him deep into her mouth. "Baby, God, don't stop," he encouraged from above her head. His hands began guiding her head, holding it firmly as he shoved his erection deep into her throat. Jennifer was shocked and turned on at the same time. He'd never been this inconsiderate before, but she loved every damned second of it. For some creepy reason she thoroughly enjoyed being used and almost abused. She soundly moaned around his penis, lapping and licking, sucking ferociously, never letting up. He suddenly pulled out, without warning. "Get up, Jen, I'm ready! I want to cum inside you. Spread your legs for me, Baby! Hurry!"

She turned around, widened her stand and bent over. It was the second time she was getting it from behind today. It was starting to become her new favorite position. "Fuck me, come on," she cheered him on, "fuck me good!"

And that he did, pistoning into her again and again with the energy of a horny teenager. "FUUUUCKKK!!" He yelled, a throaty sound coming from deep within him. She felt his hot seed filling her up. That feeling, mixed with his rough thrusts brought her the third orgasm today.

Some minutes passed in silence. Jennifer sat down on the shower's floor, the hot water now running. It was a very relaxing feeling. She didn't care one bit that he was staring unabashedly at her vagina, or that he was giving his cock the occasional stroke. Actually, she'd never felt sexier.

"What the hell has gotten into you today," Tom asked, sitting down on the toilet behind him.

Jennifer's eyes widened. "Gotten into me? You're the one who just fucked me raw!" She reached next to her, for the shampoo bottle. She began lathering up her wet hair. "We should do this more often."

"Definitely." He had a lazy, satisfied grin on his face. "I'd do you again right now, but sadly I'm not eighteen anymore and we've a big dinner coming up tonight for which I need to be at my best."

She frowned. "What dinner?"

"To celebrate my promotion, my boss invited us over. His wife and his son will also be there, along with two other colleges who also got promoted this week. You could wear that sexy black dress you got last year for your sister's engagement party. You know, the one with the high slit?"

"Oh, that one," she said. "I don't know. Maybe it's too sexy. I only got because I wanted to piss off my sister. She was having her engagement party the same day as my birthday."

Tom chuckled. "I remembered. She was pissed off! But please, wear it for me?"

Jennifer shrugged. "It's not like I have any other fancy dresses I could wear..."

xxxxxxxxxxx

"I've never been so nervous in my life," Jennifer whispered into Tom's ear, fidgeting with her small purse. Across her sat Tom's boss and his wife. Next to her boyfriend sat his colleagues. On her right side, no one sat.

Tom patted her hand. "You're doing good. Everyone loves you!"

"I just don't want to screw anything up for you!"

"You're not. You're perfect," he assured her with a big smile. "Trust me."

It calmed her down a little, if not much. She took another sip from the red wine in front of her.

"Jennifer, did you hear?" Viola, the wife of Tom's boss, said as she leaned across the table conspiratorially. "I went shopping earlier. That new little designer boutique on main street."

Jennifer gulped. Memories of a changing room sex flashed in front of her eyes.

Viola continued. "One of the employees told me they kicked some woman out earlier this day. Apparently she had sex in the changing room with some random guy. Not that I'm opposed to that per se," she smiled, not the least bit uncomfortable talking about sex at a formal dinner with strangers. "But in a changing room? In front of an audience? How embarrassing. They kicked her out! She's not welcome again. I'd be mortified."

"People..." Jennifer drifted off, once more fidgeting with her purse. "They do crazy things."

"Crazy is what makes life interesting."

Jennifer's whole body tensed. The chair next to her was pulled back and the man who sat down smiled broadly at her while extending his hand. "Mike Collins. I don't think we've met before."

"Jennifer," Violet said, "meet my son Mike. He's in real estate. That boutique I told you about -- it's in his building."

"Forgive her," Mike interrupted his mother. "She likes to brag." He leaned slightly forward, waiting for Jennifer to take his hand. She did, albeit reluctantly. A jolt of excitement rushed through her. Mike, her early morning fuck, sat right to her, while her boyfriend, her late morning fuck, sat left from her and who was now shaking Mike's hand. Apparently they had met before and now they were exchanging small talk.

She was pretty sure she was sweating. She definitely felt sick. Sick and turned on. What on earth was wrong with her? Jennifer couldn't believe this situation was arousing. Why? Because she was under a lot of pressure? I need therapy, she thought in self-disgust.

Tom was asked something by his boss, which developed into a rousing discussion about the pros and cons of in-house work practices. Jennifer's attention was pulled towards her right. Mike leaned in, speaking softly, "Who would have thought we meet again so quickly?"

"Talking about that," Jennifer whispered scornfully, "I just found out you're into real estate. You don't work in that store. How dare you to step into random women's changing rooms!"

He grinned cockily. "You didn't mind my presence earlier. Come on, we had fun. Admit it -- it was pretty obvious, considering how loud you-"

Her hand shot out towards his thigh where she dug her nails deeply into his leg. He winced. And stopped talking. "I was temporarily confused. But I have a boyfriend. I have Tom. I love Tom. Very much so! So if we could just forget this ever happened, I'd much appreciate it. Please," she added pleadingly.

"Tom..." Mike trailed off. "The guy my father just promoted. Hmm..." His hand settled on top of hers, startling her. She shivered at the sudden contact. Taking her hand in his, he guided them towards her, slowly and inconspicuously. Jennifer gulped. The high slit of her dress offered him the perfect access. He moved their hands beneath the material, right towards her core.

"What are you doing," she hissed under her breath.

"Having some fun," he replied nonchalantly. "You object?"

She should. She should be outraged. She should be slapping him right now. But all Jennifer could do was let it happen. Remaining silent, she focused all her energy of not closing her eyes at the sudden sensations between her legs. His index finger softly moved across her panties. She bit the inside of her lip to keep from moaning. After a few moments she realized he was writing something.

Fuck me.

Jennifer's heart beat faster and heavier with each little movement of his finger. She was dripping wet, she was sure. When this was over, she swore to herself, she'd go to therapy. What she was doing was insane. Tom would freak out. He might lose his job over this! If word got out, she might lose her own job as well!

And yet, she couldn't stop him.

"Take off your panties."

A drop of sweat made its tantalizing way down her back as his words sunk in.

Something had to be wrong with her, she concluded. Maybe a tumor or a mental problem. There had to be something! There was no other way to explain her behavior when she shifted carefully to let Mike pull down the flimsy piece of underwear. It dropped to the floor. While she'd never felt more uncomfortable and nervous, she'd also never felt more aroused. Especially when Mike pushed his long index finger deep into her, fucking her with his hand right in front of his parents, her boyfriend and a bunch of strangers. That alone was enough to make her come right then and there.

"Jennifer, dear," Mike's mother asked from across the table. "Are you okay? You look flushed. Is it too warm in here?"

"Oh...uh..." She stuttered, sidetracked by Mike's relentless fingering. "Just...a little...problem with my blood-pressure, I'm afraid. Maybe," she suggested, practically dragging Mike's hand from between her legs, "I could go for some fresh air..."

"Sure. Mike," his mother said, "go with her. Make sure she's okay." Tom was still caught up in a discussion and didn't even notice her standing up.

"My panties," she whispered worriedly when Mike led her away.

"Leave'em there. No one will notice them." He motioned for a hallway, then walked towards a room. When they entered, Jennifer noticed the large, french windows leading out towards a terrace. Before she had the chance to admire them anymore, Mike's hand grabbed her waist and pushed her up the nearest wall. "Fuck, I need you!"

She didn't even protest. Instead, her hands hurriedly unzipped his pants. He was long and hard and everything else a good cock was supposed to be. Hungrily licking her lips, she helped him bunch up her dress, then wrapped one leg around his body, angling against him. He pushed into her, fast and deep, filling her up, stretching her wide. "Yes...oh God, yes..."

This time it was different. Earlier, in the changing room, it had been just the act. Just the sex. Now there was kissing. More than kissing. He was ravishing her, and she let him. His mouth went everywhere: her lips, her neck, her throat, her breasts. And his hands, they never left her skin. She was grasping for breath, desperately clinging to him for support. Her legs soon gave away but he held her up against him, pressing her even firmer against the wall behind her.

It was all so dizzying. She'd never been fucked so good in her life. Her whole body was tingling, shaking, shivering, all at the same time. When he picked up his pace, suckling hard on one pebbled nipple, she came with a long, low growl. When Mike came deep inside her, she was still riding out her orgasm, practically drooling out of sheer ecstasy.

"I don't believe this."

Jennifer's eyes flew open. "Tom! Oh my God!"