Strangers in a Bar

Story Info
Kristy lets a stranger touch her in a bar.
1.2k words
4.03
53.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rune84
Rune84
1 Followers

She knew from the moment she saw him she was going to fuck him. Tall, dark and handsome, he was a walking cliché right out of a steamy, erotic romance novel. Kristy's mouth went dry. He paused in the doorway to club Euro, scanned the crowded floor full of singles looking to hook up or just dance, and headed straight to the dark mahogany bar. Kristy immediately scanned the bar; could he be meeting someone here? A couple of busty blonds lounged at one end, but he didn't even glance in their direction.

"Earth to Kristy," Jeannie's voice came to her as if from a mile away. Kristy started and looked at her friend. "Sorry," she said, feeling slightly flustered.

"Are you sure you're okay with me skipping out on you like this?" Jeannie gave Kristy a worried look.

"Oh, don't worry about me," Kristy assured her roommate, and made a shooing motion with her hands. "Tim needs you. Go!"

Jeannie grabbed her purse and pushed through the crowd to the door, but Kristy's mind was already back on the handsome stranger at the bar.

"Well, here goes," she threw back the last of her drink and abandoned her table. The dance floor was packed with sweaty, groping bodies swaying, rubbing, and gyrating, but she ignored the pulling hands and slithered through the crowd. She was relieved when she reached the bar and the stranger was still sitting there, a scotch neat on a coaster in front of him. And still alone.

She ordered another drink and leaned casually against the bar, knowing she looked a sight any man could appreciate. For the first time, she was glad she had allowed Jeannie to dress her tonight. She knew she looked hot in the black sheath dress and stilettos that added a full three inches to her already five foot eight inch length, making her legs about a mile long.

She felt his eyes on her and when her drink arrived the stranger tossed the bartender some bills.

"May I?" his voice was smooth, like a bottle of cognac.

"Thank you," she murmured, and smiled before sipping her martini. She glanced at him and found herself paralyzed by hazel eyes. Her breath came short. She had never felt such instant attraction to a man, so potent she felt herself go wet. Shocked, Kristy hoped she wasn't blushing.

"Hi," she said, "I'm Kristy." And because she had never gone up to a guy intending to take him home, she stuck out her hand, feeling incredibly giddy and awkward all at the same time.

"Matt" he replied. Dam him, he seemed so calm and unflustered as his firm, warm hand enveloped hers. Without warning, his grip tightened on hers and she was pulled closer until she felt her breasts pressing against his broad chest; and just in time as a group of drunk college guys crowded around them at the already full bar calling out for more drinks and completely oblivious to who they might run over in the process.

"Sorry," he said, but he didn't push her away. Kristy was incredibly aware of how short the distance was now separating them; his mouth was only inches from hers, his breath was refreshingly minty mixed with Glenlivet. His hand still held hers, and his other hand rested firmly on the small of her back, securely trapping her body against his.

Matt grinned and Kristy followed the direction of his gaze, down. Twin points peaked from her dress, brushing against him. She flushed, not with embarrassment, as she thought she should, but with the knowledge that Matt was as aware of her state of arousal as she was.

Kristy's heart was beating rapidly. What the hell, she thought, just do it. "So," her voice sounded husky to her own ears. "You wanna get out of here?" She held her breath.

That sexy grin didn't waver. "No," Matt replied. "I think I'd like to stay right here for now."

Disappointment and acute embarrassment warred for supremacy. Kristy started to pull away but found herself still trapped by the hand on her back. His fingers flexed and his hand dipped lower to cup her ass, squeezing gently and pulling her even closer until she was nestled firmly between his legs. Her eyes widened in surprise.

His other hand released hers, and he reached up to traced his fingers against Kristy's slightly parted lips before dropping, brushing slightly against the edge of her breast until it rested on her hip, briefly, and then lower and lower it caressed its way down to the hem of her dress, several inches above her knee.

And then, unbelievably, it started up her leg again, this time dipping beneath the dress along the inside of her thigh. She should pull away, Kristy knew. This was crazy; letting a total stranger do these things, touch her like this where anyone could see. She should pull away. Instead, she shifted so that she was standing with her legs parted slightly.

Matt took his time, lazily tracing the pads of his fingers along her smooth inner thigh, stroking the soft skin, sending delicate shivers up her spine; and when his palm cupped her mound through her panties, Kristy suppressed a moan of anticipation.

Now, all thoughts of being seen fled, to be replaced only by the anticipation. Matt pulled her thong to the side and dipped one warm finger inside her wet cunt. A soft, desperate groan escaped from between Kristy's parted lips when he added a second finger to the first and started to thrust in an out, slowly at first but with an increasing rhythm that set her knees weak.

From the haze of pleasure, Kristy heard Matt's smooth drawl. "Did you catch the Bronco's game last weekend?"

Kristy blinked at him, struggling to form a coherent thought. "You're fucking me with your hand and you want to talk about sports?" She asked breathlessly.

Matt shifted his thumb until it rubbed her swollen clit, even as his fingers continued to delve eagerly into her wet, pussy. "If we're not talking, don't you think the bartender might start to wonder what we're doing?" he grinned.

The pressure was building inside her, rising higher and higher until she teetered on the edge of the precipice. She didn't care who saw them. Kristy struggled to respond. "No," she finally managed. "I didn't catch the game. Who...?"

"They played the Cowboys. The Broncos won." Matt shifted again. As far in as he could go, he curled his finger inward, touching her with intense sensitivity. It was all she needed to fling her over the edge, sending waves of pleasure from her orgasm vibrating through her body.

Matt's gaze held her own as she fought to hold back the guttural scream that clogged the back of her throat until the last of the shockwaves subsided. He let her panties snap back in place, smoothed the line of her skirt and reached for his drink. He knocked back the last of it with one swig.

Matt stood and Kristy noticed his arousal pressing hard against the fly of his jeans. She grinned. "So, if football is what you discuss at the bar. What do you talk about when you take someone home?"

"Hockey." Matt's answering grin was all she need.

Kristy grabbed her purse and followed Matt from the bar.

I love sports, she thought.

Rune84
Rune84
1 Followers