Strangers in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers

"We used his couch," Chrissie sounded very defensive. "I was kneeling on the floor."

"Well, there is no fucking couch in this fucking cabin, and you've got him up at the head of the bed."

"I thought the pillow would get him high enough."

"Well, it didn't. Jesus, this is such a fucking disaster!" Diana was crying now.

"Dini," Tom said, "please."

"Please, please what?"

"Let's move him over to the edge of the bed," Chrissie suggested. "We'll have to take the handcuffs off." They uncuffed him, and dragged him forward. He was still taped, elbows to knees, and he just rolled over on his back when he lost contact with the wall. All he could see was the ceiling.

"How's that?" Chrissie was saying.

"Might work. Might work. Sweet Jesus, is that what it looks like?"

She's inside me, he thought. Well, not her, exactly, but that bright blue appendage she had donned. It had happened so easily, so quickly, he hadn't had time to react. She was just standing there, her thighs pressed against his buttocks, in all the way, and he could barely feel the dildo. There was a sense of fullness, and that was about it. Was that all there was to it? What a disappointment.

"Come on," Chrissie was saying, "don't just stand there. Slap his balls. Fuck the shit out him. Wait. Tommy Boy, you're going to have to help her find the sweet spot. Understand? You ever try this on yourself?"

"No."

"Too bad. Okay, Dini, take it slow until he figures out where he wants to be fucked. Just ease in and out."

She came all the way out, and there was a little explosion of sensation as she hit the inner ring again. Not pain, just intense sensation, like an itch that needed to be scratched. An itch that he had always had, and never realized it. Then she probed deeper, and it hurt a little, but he liked the way it hurt. He wanted more of that. He squirmed a little, trying to find where that ache needed to be rubbed.

"That's it," he said. Chrissie whispered something, and Diana began to move a bit faster. He was struggling to keep up with the way that she was prodding him, to keep paying attention to how that little itch was building, deep within him. Then, out of the blue, she slapped his balls again, hard this time. The shock made everything tense for a moment, and then it was all glowing, as if an electric current was flowing through his nerves.

"Not too fast," Chrissie was saying. "Let it build."

"Please," Tom said.

"Please what?"

"Please slap me some more. Mistress."

She gave him a whack that nearly tore his balls off, and he let out a yelp. "Sorry," she sighed. "You want me to stop?" He shook his head.

She started to push a little harder. He could feel that sensation building, down underneath his balls. How could he come, down there? He couldn't feel his penis at all. He wished that his hands were free.

"Come on Tommy Boy," Chrissie was saying, "work for it. Now you know what we go through."

Work for it, he thought, but how? Then, suddenly, he was starting to tremble. He was coming, somehow, inside his asshole.

"That's it!" Chrissie was crowing triumphantly.

"How can he be coming? He's completely limp." Diana grabbed his penis, and he realized that it was true. "He's peeing," she added. "No, it's not pee."

"Are you coming?" Chrissie asked him.

"I think so." It was strange. It had been several seconds now, almost half a minute, and it was not stopping. If anything, it was getting more intense. "Push harder," he said.

"He's ready," Chrissie added. "Fuck the living shit out him."

"Finally!" Diana snarled, and she began to do just that. She was a big girl, she knew how to use her hips. And it was building, building, it was more than he could bear, but still not enough.

"Slap me!" he said, "more!" But the slaps were not doing it.

"Give him a little help," Chrissie suggested, "with your hand."

"Jerk him off?"

"Yes."

"Okay." She started to do that, on top of everything else, and he realized that he was spouting like a fountain, trembling, shuddering, but it wasn't enough, it wasn't enough. "Damn you!" She gave one, last, violent shove, and he ejaculated, so hard that he splattered her breasts. Somewhere, far away, Chrissie was collapsing in laughter.

"That's enough," he said, as if it were not obvious, then added, "lollipop."

"Tommy, I'm so sorry." And Diana kissed him. If she remembered where his tongue had been, she didn't care. It was the first time they had actually kissed, and it was better than anything else that they had done together. He wanted that kiss to last forever.

"Very romantic," Chrissie broke in. "Come on, we've got to get this tape off." She started to pull it away, and Tom gave out a little yelp.

"That hurts?"

"Worse than anything so far."

"You're just too hairy." She gave another tug and he yelped again. "You're just a hairy sissy." Finally, he was free, and he sat up, trying to rub some circulation back into his limbs. He'd been fighting a nagging hamstring injury for a few weeks now, and having his legs pulled back for so long had not done it a bit of good.

"Okay," Diana said, "it's your turn now."

"My turn?"

"Your turn for your fantasy. That was the deal."

"I need the bathroom first." It hadn't bothered him while he was getting fucked, but now he felt like he was about to explode. And, when he did sit down on the toilet, that was more or less what happened. He had to keep flushing to keep it from clogging, leaning up away from the suction of the vacuum line. Four flushes later, he was ready to return.

They were lying on his bed, naked, waiting for him. And he wasn't ready. He was completely, totally, drained. He had never really had a fantasy, or if he had, he had forgotten it.

"You look," Chrissie drawled, "like you need a rain check. It's not even midnight yet. Why don't we get some of that chocolate?"

"Wait," Tom said. He had been lusting after Chrissie for a long time. He'd been too busy to relish the fact that she was spread out like this before him. He touched her, wonderingly, he kissed a nipple, then slowly kissed down that brown belly, hard as any man's, stippled with muscle. "You don't know," he added, "how long I've wanted to do this."

He came closer to the bottom of that stomach, and he realized how musky she was, sour almost, exotic. He had never had sex with a black girl. One brush of his tongue against that huge clitoris, and she began to come. He shoved a finger up her asshole. Not needed, really, but she started to heave against it, her flesh pulsating around it. It lasted for a while, forever, it seemed, before she finally pushed him away. God, he wanted to fuck her, he needed to fuck her, he had been waiting for this moment for a year now. But he was limp, numb beyond redemption. He'd probably just used up a week's worth of orgasms.

"Damn it!" Diana was fuming. "It is just not fair! How is it that everyone else in the world can come like that?"

"Wait," Tom said. How could he have forgotten her? She was the one he wanted, the one he loved. "Wait." He turned her on her side, crawled behind her.

"What are you doing?" But he couldn't answer. His tongue was back up inside her, sheathed in the hot, smooth, muscular tube of her rectum.

Chrissie understood what he had in mind, and she started to lick on the other side. It wasn't easy to find Diana's clitoris, it was tiny, deeply shrouded. Tom reached forward to help, prying it out of its hiding place, pushing it into Chrissie's waiting lips.

"Oh. Shit! I can't believe it!" Diana began to shudder. Years of frustration were swept away, it seemed, in one gigantic tide. She wrapped her legs around Chrissie's shoulders. Her bowels were in spasm around Tom. It was all he could do to keep his tongue in place. He was aware, dimly, that Chrissie was lying very close to him, that her huge soft breasts were touching him, that one of her hands was grabbing at his groin. He was too busy with Diana to pay much attention. But them Chrissie started moaning also, and he realized that somehow she had teased him to enough arousal to get him inside of her. She had been so wet, so relaxed, he hadn't even felt himself slip in, but now she tensed. The two of them had him trapped in their flesh. Five minutes, it must have lasted at least five minutes. By the time it was over, he was worn raw at both ends.

"Enough!" Chrissie said at last. "We're not going to be able to dance tomorrow, if we keep this up"

"All right," Diana answered meekly. She sighed, and added, "I think maybe I came."

"What about you, Tommy Boy. You make it?"

"No," he sighed. He was giving Diana little licks and kisses. The sight of her, spread out like that, the taste of her. He started to move again, relishing Chrissie's body, the hardness of her belly, the soft cushions of her breasts.

"Well, let's do it," Chrissie said. "I am getting a little sore."

"No," he sighed, "forget it."

"Wait," Diana said, "don't move." She rolled away from him, then scrambled back behind him. "I owe you one." She started to lick the base of his balls. "How is that?"

"Nice."

"Just nice? How about this." She licked a little further back, then. This time there was no resistance. His inner ring was still relaxed and open. He felt her tongue enter him, and that was enough to push him over the edge. It wasn't much, a fraction of what he had done before, maybe only a tiny dribble, but it was enough.

"There," Diana said triumphantly, "I did it!"

"Girl, you have definitely gone over to the dark side," Chrissie said. "You too, Tommy Boy, you sissy little anal whore."

"Well," Diana said, as she retrieved her sweatsuit, "was that it? Was that your fantasy?"

"No," Tom sighed, "that wasn't it at all. I wanted you to dance."

"To dance?" She dropped her clothes back on the floor and started to do one of her production numbers. "I'm a genie in a bottle .." she started to sing.

"Well," Chrissie laughed, "I guess we found where to rub."

"Finally," Diana sighed. "Is that what you wanted?"

"No," Tom sighed. He got up and put his hands on her shoulders. "I wanted you to dance with me. A nice slow dance."

"Like this, naked?"

"No, I want you to be wearing a beautiful white gown. With a veil. I want to be wearing my best tuxedo. But naked is okay."

"Okay," she said, settling into his arms, "let's dance." She began to hum, Strangers in the Night.

Oh God, he thought, this is impossible, so impossible. I'll have her for tonight, maybe for a week. No more than a month. She'll find some beautiful young body, someone her age, someone with the world ahead of them, not a washed up drifter. Six months at most, and she'll move on to another job. And I'll be stranded, really stranded, ready to rot in the sun. He was crying, he couldn't help it, but she didn't see it. Her head was resting on his shoulder.

"Was there anything else," she stopped humming to ask, and he wanted to tell her, yes, I want you to love me, I want you to love me forever, but he couldn't, because his mouth was full of her tongue. It still tasted faintly of strawberries. God, he thought, how can life be so pitiless? He had been lifted so high, he could see the rocks below, waiting to dash him.

Chrissie had taken up the tune, singing the words aloud -- lovers at first sight, in love forever. "Yes," Diana sighed, "oh, yes." And she kissed him again.

"Oh," Chrissie drawled, "that is so fucking romantic."

WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers