Strangers in the Night

Story Info
She meets a stranger in the park.
774 words
4.06
9.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zondra_1
Zondra_1
3 Followers

Sandy wrapped her arms around her chest tighter, shivering from the cold. Inhaling deeply, she could feel the crisp air move down her throat, freezing on impact. She walked briskly, looking only at the ground, avoiding the looks and lears that were cast her way. Veering to her right, Sandy passed through the bushes that shielded a quiet and peaceful park. It was past midnight, the night dark, damp and cold. Rain drizzled down, making her feel slightly refreshed. Sandy loved the rain. The park she had chosen to walk through was illuminated only by the full moon hanging above in the sky.

She glanced around nervously, suddenly feeling a presence moving in the shadows. Stopping, Sandy looked around, noticing a man sitting on a nearby bench, watching her. She smiled hesitantly, looking down at the ground and continued to walk along the well worn path.

'You are beautiful.' She heard the man speak out from behind her.

She stopped once again and stood still for a moment, thoughts racing through her mind. Sandy turned and looked at the man. He appeared to be in good physical shape, his legs stretched out before him, crossed at the ankles. His face was hidden by the shadows that played across his face, revealing only the tip of a long slender nose.

Sandy debated what to do in her mind. Her thoughts were screaming at her to turn around and keep walking, leave this stranger behind, continue home. Yet her body was telling her to stay. Before she was able to come to a decision, her feet made it for her, taking a step closer to the bench.

'Pardon?' She whispered, feeling shy, scared and excited.

Suddenly the man stood, revealing his true height, towering above her. Under the moonlight, Sandy was able to make out each detail of his perfectly created face. She quivered, her knees shaking. She had never seen a more beautiful man.

He took two large steps and stood before her. Reaching up, his hand cupped her cheek, lifting her head gently. His gaze met hers and Sandy felt herself melt under his stare.

Suddenly his mouth came down, meeting hers. His lips brushed hers gently at first, then pushed a little firmer. Sandy gasped lightly from being caught off guard. The man licked at her lips, slowly parting them with his tongue, pushing it into her mouth and entangling it with her own.

Passion flared in Sandy's eyes, meeting the mans strokes with her own, moaning into his open mouth. The rain began to come down harder, quickly soaking their clothes. Neither seemed to notice.

The man pushed her shirt up gently, sliding his hand along her hip and up to her rib cage, trailing each bone with smooth fingertips. She shivered beneath his touch, instantly wanting more.

He gently eased her onto the damp grass, smiling down at her, promises of sweet caresses dancing through his eyes. Arousal kicked in and clothing was torn off suddenly, each left breathless, the rain pouring down their exposed skin, making it slippery.

The man kissed Sandy deeply before pulling away and gently nibbling his way across her skin to her neck. He bit into her, neither hard nor gentle, causing her to growl deep in her throat, a sound of pure animal lust.

He chose that moment to thrust into her. She closed her eyes, arching her back, bucking wildly against him. Sensations emanated through out her body, pooling into her lower self. He pounded harder against her, kissing her roughly, moaning against her lips. Sandy dug her nails into his back, screaming, feeling her orgasm building deep inside of her. Her legs moved on their own accord, automatically wrapping around his waist, her heels digging into his lower back, pushing him deeper inside of her.

She felt herself tightening around him, while he continued to move inside of her. She screamed again, leaning up and biting his neck hard, climaxing. The man grunted, surging forward, cumming inside of her as her inner walls milked him.

The man gently pulled out from her, collapsing on the ground next to her. Sandy closed her eyes, trying to regain control of her staggered breathing and the world that was tilting beneath her. She opened her eyes slowly, noticing that the mans breathing was no longer evident.

She looked around but he was no where to be seen. She quickly dressed herself, confused, yet deliciously sore. As she continued on her walk home, her clothing damp and her mind reeling, she realized something. Her mystery man... her stranger in the night...she hadn't even asked him his name.

Zondra_1
Zondra_1
3 Followers