Strangers In The Night

Story Info
Wife is taken by strangers...or was she?
1.6k words
3.68
53.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixlegs
sixlegs
1 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. Actually the first one I have tried to write so please be kind with the feedback.

As he left for work he kissed me goodbye and said "today was a good day but wait until tonight." Sometimes I don't understand him. Why would he say something like that when he works until 6:00 A.M.?

I spent the rest of the evening doing my wifely duties that we all hate so much. Then finally got the little ones to bed and drifted off to sleep alone again..

Something wakes you. What you don't know. You try to open your eyes and you realize there is something covering you're eyes. A chill runs down your spine as you become aware of the straps that are holding your arms and legs.

You try to calm down thinking this must be something your husband has done. You call his name and the voice that answers is not his.

A deep male voice says "Don't scream we are not here to hurt you, we are here to give amazing pleasure for just a little while then we will be gone."

The severity of the situation begins to set in.

You know you cannot see anything, your arms and legs are tied, and the voice you heard you do not recognize, and to make matters worse the man said "we" which means more than one. But how many?

You begin to notice a tingling up your spine and between your legs. Your body is betraying you. Against your will you find yourself becoming aroused by this whole situation.

Somebody is moving on the bed with you. The deep voice is very close to you, He says in a whisper "Relax and enjoy the pleasure you about to receive, it can be very good or very painful for you."

His breath makes the hairs on your neck stand up and you try to pull away. At that moment you feel warm lips then a wet tongue on you left breast. At that same moment you feel another warm mouth on your right breast. Two men, now you know there are two men. A hand runs down your body past your naval slowly circling your shaved mound, continuing down your thigh then coming back up.

The emotions you are feeling, fear, excitement, danger, are becoming overwhelming and you cannot stop what your body is feeling. The mouths on both breast, now two hands roaming your body you cannot help but let yourself go.

The man that was on your right is kissing and licking his way down your body. The man on the left is kissing and licking his way up. His hot breath on your neck again sends chills down your spine.

He moves away and you feel a moment a relief. Something rubs against your cheek then across you face to your lips, it only takes a second to realize that it is a cock, he expects you to suck his cock.

At that very second the deep voiced man begins to suck lightly on your clit, you moan and involuntarily open your mouth.

Before you can stop it the cock that was rubbing you lips slides into your mouth only an inch or to but it's in your mouth a strangers cock. Your back arches with the intense oral stimulation you are receiving. He is slowly licking up and down the length of your vagina circling your clit then sucking one of your pussy lips into to his mouth and biting down. How does he know this drives you crazy.

The licking and sucking feels to good to fight. The cock that you have in you mouth is slowly pushing in and out, deeper with each stroke. You begin to suck the cock lightly at first then with more and more enthusiasm. You can here the moaning and the cock which must be 7 inches long begins to move even faster and deeper.

The man that is sucking your mound is really working it over sucking hard on your clit, licking the length lightly, then biting the lips , first one then the other then both at the same time. You feel your orgasm growing closer and closer.

With each stroke of the cock sliding into your mouth and the biting and licking of your pussy. You can feel your juices running down between your legs, it feels so good. Then he stops and you feel him move away. Then the cock that was in your mouth pulls away!

What is going on? What is happening?

There is a slight pause and you begin to wonder are they going to leave you like this? NO not now you are to close.

You here the voice of the man who spoke earlier, He says we are going to untie you now, but only if you promise to not struggle, scream or try to remove your blind fold. IF you do we will tie you up and leave you like this for your husband to find. Do you understand me?

The thought of being tied up and left for your husband to find was scary. The thought of not having the orgasm that has been building is even worse. You answer in a very low voice "YES."

The straps first come off you arms then your legs and you feel two huge hands grab your waist turn you over and lift you to your hands and knees. You can feel the motion around you but are not sure what is going on.

Two hands grab your waist and you feel it, the head of a cock is parting your lips but to slowly, your only thoughts are of that cock and getting it inside you before you go insane.

A hand grabs the back of your hair and lifts your head and in a soft voice he says open your mouth. Wider he says. A cock is now all the way into you and you begin to rock back and forth. You feel the reason why he told you to open wider. The cock he is trying to put in your mouth is huge. It must be 5 inches around, very hard and very hot. HOW long could it be? You have to know so you reach up to feel it, at least 9 inches long. The realization of the cock you are trying to stuff in you mouth and the pounding you are taking from behind drives you over the edge your orgasm seems to continue on and on.

When your orgasm begins to subside you try to concentrate on the cock that is in your mouth taking as much in as you can but its just to big. You begin to lick the length of it, up and down licking and sucking on the head and balls, trying to devour as much of it as you can.

The cock that was in your pussy pulls away, then the one in your mouth also is taken away. What are they doing.

You feel movement behind you and you know its him. The anticipation of feeling that huge cock inside you is driving you crazy, you begin to beg "please fuck me, please fuck me hard, I really need it" He comes up behind you and places his hands on you hips and says "relax, I'll be gentle at first then I will fuck you very hard but you must beg for it first." The head of his cock is rubbing against your pussy, making slow circles penetrating you very slowly. "you must beg" he said.

"Please fuck me. Please, I need it so bad." It was slowly penetrating, it felt so BIG. "Deeper I need it deep and hard." As soon as you said that you felt it rammed into you as for as it would go. You feel like it is ripping you apart, but it still is not all the way in. He pulls it out until the just the massive head is still inside you. Then with tremendous force he plunges it back in, all the way in. So deep you feel his large balls slap against your clit. In and out faster and faster, it feels so big and SO good, you begin to scream "YES, YES, harder, faster PLEASE."

There's movement in front of you and a cock is against you lips, you open your mouth and begin to suck it in, deep into your mouth.

The cock that is pounding into you has you on the verge of orgasm again, then it happens the cock is slamming into you and you go over the edge, one wave of orgasm after another it doesn't stop it goes on and on. The cock in your mouth begins to swell and you know you must drink what comes out. The cock in you mouth begins to cum, shooting deep into your mouth you swallow as much as possible but it's to much. The man that is inside you begins to moan, your orgasm has stopped but the hard fucking has not.Is he going to pull out? He is fucking you harder and harder then you feel him push very deep and as he does you can feel his hot cum filling your pussy...

When you wake you wonder was this a dream? Who were they?

You are a little sore, the sheets are stained and you begin to panic because your husband is about to come home.

You realize what has happened, you have been fucked and have sucked another mans cock, how can you explain that?

You husband walks in the room with a very big smile and says "how was your night" you don't know what to say, then he hands you a videotape and walks out of the room.

What is going on, you put the tape in and watch the whole nights events on tape. Your husband was the first one to fuck you, but who was the other man, you have seen him before but cannot tell who it is...

sixlegs
sixlegs
1 Followers