Strangers Meet Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie and Dan meet up with 2 strangers.
3k words
4.33
20.5k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 01/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Shocked at Herself, if you haven't read the first part, maybe you should before reading this one, and things may be a little clearer.

Katie was so excited. Dan had phoned and told her that tonight was the night, and this time she was going to get more than just him.

She had strict instructions of what she was to wear, but the thought of leaving her house in just a tiny t-shirt, thong and stockings was far too daunting. As she was in the bath, she sent him a text message asking his permission to at least put a skirt on, but got no reply. When she realised that her car was running only on petrol fumes, her mind was made up and she put the skirt on anyway, she could always take it off when she got to the meeting point.

She was very flustered driving to the petrol station, her shoes had somehow ended up hidden in her wardrobe and she had no recollection of putting them there, so she was running really late already, and now she had to face going to her local petrol station dressed in her sluttiest clothes. A tiny mini skirt and stockings with a VERY low cut top. Her coat wasn't really helping, because the top was so low cut that you couldn't see it under her coat and it looked as though she'd forgotten to put one on.

As she pulled into the station, she was relieved to see that she was the only customer; however, the relief was short lived when she realised that the woman serving behind the counter was an acquaintance of hers.

"Oh no!" she thought to herself, "NOW what do I do?" Her only option was to put in the petrol and be brazen in the hope that the assistant wouldn't notice how little she was wearing, it was a Saturday night after all, lots of people would be wearing less than usual.

It seemed to work, Christine didn't comment on her attire, or the fact that she was wearing a winter coat in early September when it was actually quite a mild night. The embarrassment was making Katie feel more flustered and hot than before, but she wasn't sure if it was really down to her excitement at what was to happen later on.

She wasn't sure of exactly what WAS going to happen; Dan had given her no details except the meeting place, time and what to wear. That and the fact that they would both be in his car this time.

As Katie pulled into the car park, there were several cars already there. She looked into the car that she thought was Dan's only to find it empty. She turned her car round and drove back up, noting that another car did have someone in it, but it definitely wasn't Dan's car, and neither was it him in the driver's seat. As she looked across again at the red car she'd expected to find him in originally, there was now someone sat in it. She was thrown by his absence not a minute ago though, and called his mobile phone just to be sure. It was him, and he instructed her to open her coat before she walked over to him. Katie was quick to point out that there was somebody in the car parked behind her but he just laughed and said, "All the better!"

She dutifully unbuttoned her coat and brazenly walked across to his car, opened the passenger door and got in. "The seat is already down!" he laughed, realising that this must be why she hadn't seen him before, he must have been adjusting the back of the chair when she drove up. They kissed briefly and he pulled the front of her coat open fully before lowering her top so that her breasts were exposed and instructing her to lie back and close her eyes. Once she was laid back with her seat belt on, he raised her skirt so that her stocking tops and lacy thong were showing and set off.

Katie was a little apprehensive as they drove out of the car park. She knew that her nipples were hard already, and had seen that the street lights shone right on them so that if anybody happened to glance into the car as they passed they would see her, but in a strange way she trusted Dan, and also realised that this was half of the excitement of the exercise. She tried to judge where they were going, and it was easy enough to realise that he had pulled onto the motorway because of the corners he turned and then the obvious speed he was driving at.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all, nobody was likely to be stood at the side of the motorway, and even if by some chance they were, at over 70 miles per hour, they were hardly likely to notice a half naked woman in the passenger seat. Then she realised that she could tell when they were passing other vehicles and it suddenly dawned on her that if they passed a higher vehicle such as a 4x4 or a lorry, their drivers would be able to look down and see her. Or worse, a coach! How many people would see her then??

Katie decided it was pretty exciting after her initial reservations though, and simply kept her eyes closed and her face turned toward Dan, that way, even if anybody did see her, they were unlikely to see her face. The whole idea (for now at least) was that she was exposed and able to show off what she had been told many times were "perfect" breasts, along with every man's fantasy of black stockings and a very small mini skirt.

After a while she felt the car slowing slightly and peeped her eyes open to see where they were going. She was horrified to see a security guard walking on the roadside, and begged Dan to let her cover up. He laughed and said "You aren't even supposed to know he's there, close your eyes, because you're going to get a sore arse for that!"

Katie dutifully closed her eyes again, and was relieved to realise they were back on the motorway. She'd worked out where they were before so now had at least some idea where they were headed, but kept her eyes closed again now until they arrived at a lay-by.

They must be on some kind of trunk road, because the traffic was still speeding by, but as there aren't lay-bys on motorways, they must have turned off. She kept her eyes closed, and Dan whispered into her ear as he began pulling on her already hard nipples. "There are 3 other cars, and there's a guy stood about 3 yards away watching us." Katie moaned quietly, arching her back as he sucked on her right breast. She kept her face turned away from the door, but was completely turned on just knowing that a stranger was watching Dan suckling on her.

"Hang on a minute" said Dan as he started the car up. Katie was confused, why was he moving off again? She didn't have much time to consider it though as he pulled off the road again, and said that there were 2 other cars here, and another guy stood back from the road waiting. He unclipped her seat belt and warned her that he was going to turn the interior light on. She saw the light through her closed eyelids and then felt his tongue on her nipple again. He pulled her thong to one side and groaned when he felt how wet she was, her thong was soaked and her thighs were damp too, she knew he loved how wet she got and the erotic situation was only making matters worse (or better!)

Dan whispered into her ear that the guy was now stood with his face pressed up to the window and asked her if she had any objections to him opening her window so that the stranger could touch her lovely breasts. She didn't really have to think about that, she knew the answer was yes, but words escaped her and she could only nod her consent. She heard the electric window wind down, and then felt rough hands on her swollen breasts.

"Oh my god!" she thought to herself, "I have absolutely no idea who this is, he could be some horrible old pervert, and here I am, allowing him to touch my tits" then she felt her thong being roughly pulled to the side, and thick fingers pushing their way into her, and no longer cared who it was, she was just horny as hell and wanted as many men as possible to feel her and violate her.

Dan whispered into her ear that another man had come up to the window, and could they open the door. Again she could only nod her consent, her mind being mainly concentrated on the unknown fingers probing her soaking pussy, and Dan's hands on her sensitive nipples.

She felt the slight drizzle of rain as the door opened, and as Dan took her right nipple into his mouth again, she felt another mouth at her left breast, just as a tongue replaced the rough fingers in her pussy. She groaned with lust, this had been a long-time fantasy, but she had never dreamed that when it came true she would be in the passenger seat of a car with a man she barely knew and two complete strangers.

Katie decided to just give into the lust, she trusted Dan enough by now to believe that if things got to a seemingly dangerous level he would take her away from it. They had talked at length about her limits, and he was fully aware that she didn't want to have anal sex with strangers, and that although the IDEA of what they were doing turned her on, she wasn't entirely sure how she'd feel about the reality. They had already worked out that if she felt unhappy at any time, she was to call him Steve and he would drive them away immediately.

Dan whispered to her to open her eyes and look at the strangers. She took a moment before she did, and was surprised to see two men apparently in their early 30's, both averagely good looking, but what surprised her more than anything, was that the guy who was licking her pussy was also wanking the other one off at the same time. Dan had mentioned earlier on that a lot of the places where this kind of thing happened had gay sex going on and had asked her how she would feel about that. After a little thought, Katie had replied that while she wouldn't want to see full on gay sex, she didn't think she'd object to seeing oral sex between the men. Dan had just expressed his relief at her reply and told her that he wouldn't do anything like that, but he didn't mind if it happened while they were there, as long as it wasn't to him.

Katie watched in fascination as the shaven headed man stopped licking her pussy and began sucking his friend's cock. Baldy put his fingers back in her pussy and Katie watched them as Dan teased her nipples again, whispering in her ear, telling her to watch and asking her if it was turning her on. "You have no idea how much Dan, if you could only reach my pussy from there, you'd know."

"Do you like watching them Katie?" Dan asked.

All Katie could say was "He's fucking my pussy with his fingers Dan; I don't care what he's doing with his mouth."

She carried on watching for a minute or so, and then heard Dan whisper, "take over Katie, suck his cock on all fours then the other one can lick you from behind." Katie tried, but it was impossible to get into that position with them stood where they were, so she compromised and just took over the cock sucking from Baldy. It wasn't the easiest thing she had ever done, sitting in the car, trying to suck the blue-shirted man's cock while the bald guy was wanking him, but she did her best.

She was just getting into a rhythm when she heard Dan instructing one of them to fuck her, and she was pushed back on her seat with her head in Dan's lap while Blue Shirt guided his cock into her soaked pussy. He thrusted a couple of times, and then she felt Baldy's hands under her buttocks, lifting her up and then pulling her in time to Blue Shirts thrusts. She was in heaven now, it was as though both men were fucking her at the same time, and Dan's hands were all over her breasts, and she could feel his hot breath on her face and neck as he closely watched what was happening.

She was more turned on at that moment than she could remember ever being before, and the feeling was only heightened by the fact that Dan was obviously enjoying it so much. She really felt close to him in a way she had never felt to someone she had known for such a short time before, and she clung onto his shirt, partly in disbelief, and partly in fear that someone who could bring her to a situation so erotic might leave her. She was under his spell alright, and just then, she felt that she would do almost anything he asked of her.

Katie almost cried with frustration when Blue Shirt pulled out of her, but when she looked, he was hurriedly pulling up his trousers, a new car had pulled up and both men were now panicking slightly. Baldy leaned into the car once they had recovered their composure slightly and spoke to Dan. "This is very horny mate, but if you want us to fuck your wife, we really are going to have to get out of sight of the road."

Katie giggled inwardly at this. Despite feeling so close to him only moments ago, the thought of being Dan's wife was amusing, as they both knew that this was only in fact their second meeting ever, but neither of them was about to admit that to the strangers.

The two men disappeared behind the hedge at the side of the road, and Dan said that he was going to go and talk to them, and he'd be back for her in a minute. Katie was terrified at the prospect of being left in the car alone in that place, and almost begged him not to, but he saw the look in her eyes, hushed her with a finger on her lips and promised to be back before she knew it and he was gone.

Katie took the time to pull her mini skirt back down to a more respectable length ("How can you even begin to think of yourself as respectable NOW Katie!" she asked herself) and pulled her coat around her. She sat nervously waiting for Dan to return and was relieved to see him appear a minute or so later.

He opened the door and took her hand, "Don't worry Katie, just remember what to do if you change your mind, but I want to see you get fucked by as many men as possible now." He led her to a gap in the hedge and into the darkness beyond it. She almost stumbled on the rough ground, but Dan had a firm hold on her hand and kept her steady as he led her to a tree and leaned her back against it.

Blue shirt and Baldy were beside them again, with Baldy on the floor sucking Blue shirt's cock again, and Dan must have sensed her nervousness because he whispered reassurances in her ear and kissed her tenderly before asking her to bend over and suck his own cock. She willingly obliged and felt (Baldy's?) fingers inside her as she sucked on Dan, but all four of them were startled when they heard footsteps and turned to see another man approaching them.

Katie's nerves were really beginning to get a hold on her now, and when she turned to see another two men followed by a further man, she stood up and whispered "I'm really scared now Steve." She couldn't have been happier or more secure when Dan took note of the name she had called him by, did up his trousers and led her by the hand back to the car.

"I'm really sorry Dan" she said, the minute the car door was closed behind her, fearful that she had let him down just at the point of almost no return.

"Sorry?" he asked incredulously, what on earth are you sorry for you sexy bitch? That was unbelievable! You have absolutely no reason whatsoever to apologise! Do you want to go home now?" Katie nodded yes and Dan laughed. "I'm driving the car now Katie, you have to speak to me, not just nod."

The nerves melted away, and Katie laughed with him and said "Yes, please will you take me home Dan."

They were both quiet for a few minutes, Katie lost in thought, and Dan quite possibly re-living the last couple of hours, and Katie almost jumped when Dan spoke again. "Are you ok with what's happened tonight Katie?"

She didn't really have to think about it, "Yes I am" she replied simply. "Are you sure? You don't have to say yes if you're not, I'd rather you told me now than ring me in the morning and say that actually you weren't. You've been awfully quiet since we set off."

Katie smiled to herself and said, "I was just wondering whether it would be inappropriate for me to invite you back to my house?" Dan didn't reply, just smiled and carried on driving.

When they got back to where Katie's car was parked, they kissed passionately, and Katie was just about to ask for an answer to her earlier question when Dan asked where he would be following her to. She told him the name of her village and he nodded and said he couldn't wait.