Strangers on a Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop!" she finally said in a breathy voice as she gasped for air. "You have to stop for a minute!" Kurt stopped moving his mouth and tongue, but kept his tongue inside of her.

"It felt like I came a dozen times!" she said. "I really lost count. That was amazing!" Kurt smiled with his eyes, his mouth otherwise occupied. "Stand up," she told him.

Kurt slowly slid his tongue out of Ginger's pussy, adding a slow gentle lick up and over her clit as he did so. Ginger smiled and sighed. Kurt stood up in front of her. His cock standing straight out, pointing at her.

"Come closer," she told him. "You will now give me your pre-cum. The rule is you may not cum. But you will push your dick in my mouth and slowly fuck my mouth. You will let me guide you in and determine how much goes in my mouth."

Kurt stepped as close to her as he could, his shins against the bench base. He watched Ginger open her mouth and slide her tongue out as she took the mushroomed tip of his hard dick into her mouth. He felt her close her lips around it and then slowly move her head toward him, pushing his dick in deeper, her tongue pressed against the underside. She glanced at the camera still in his hand and he began snapping pictures of this gorgeous woman slowly swallowing his dick.

Ginger moved her head toward his abdomen slowly, maintaining a tight suction on his hard rod while she moved her tongue about the bottom of his cock in circular motions. She felt his engorged head approaching the back of her tongue and she readied herself. She relaxed her throat and for the first time in her life eased a man's cockhead into her throat. She felt an immediate gag reflex and had to back it out quickly, leaving only his head between her red lips. But she had heard Kurt groan and it spurred her on to go farther. She eased it back in again and looked up at Kurt's chest rising and collapsing as his breathing increased to accommodate his racing pulse. Kurt looked down and snapped pictures. Ginger felt so naughty and so free. She touched his swollen head against the entrance to her throat again and then pressed on, pushing her head closer to his body and not stopping until her nose touched his abdomen. She felt his dick stretching her throat to accommodate his width. She could sense every vein and bump on his hard, delicious cock. She felt her a warmth in her pussy and knew she was getting wet anew. She controlled her gag reflex long enough to pump Kurt's dick three times inside her throat and then she slowly backed him out of her throat and let her mouth make a sucking pop as she withdrew his dick completely from her mouth.

Kurt caught it all with the camera. And he was having a very difficult time not cumming. When she had pressed his cock down her throat the second time, pumping it in and out, he was terribly afraid he wasn't going to be able to hold on. But he had agreed to her rules and he kept the agreement. It just hoped that she would release him soon or else he was going to pass out.

Ginger watched Kurt's face. Saw the effort he was exerting to honor the deal. Saw his commitment. Understood what the delayed gratification meant to him and silently acknowledged what it meant to her. "I am very impressed," she said softly.

Kurt smiled. "So am I."

"Stand back for a moment while I change position," she told him. Kurt backed up a couple of feet. "Keep my cock hard," she told him, raising an eyebrow when she identified his member as belonging to her. Kurt nodded and slowly began fisting his stiff dick.

Ginger slipped her body off of the bench onto the floor. She lay her back flat on the carpeted floor, placing her bottom against the bench and her legs straight up perpendicular to the floor. "Pictures," she said to Kurt who was watching her intently. Kurt immediately raised the camera and began taking picture after picture.

She spread her legs far apart keeping her legs straight as she did so. Then she bent them at her knees and allowed her feet to come to rest atop the seat of the bench. All the while maintaining eye contact with Kurt and the camera. With her feet on the bench she pressed them down, lifting her bottom and as she lifted she pushed herself closer to the bench with her arms, continuing until her back was off the floor. She couldn't touch the bench with her feet anymore so she pressed them together and stretched them straight up in the air. Then she continued wriggling and pushing herself closer to the bench until her back was against the front of the bench, the small of her back against the edge of the cushion atop the bench. Her shoulders and head were all that touched the floor. The top of her arse was resting on the top edge of the bench. Her legs were straight up in the air. "Come here," she told Kurt. He walked over. "Stand over me facing the bench," she instructed. Kurt complied, looking down at her, continuing to snap image after image.

"Pay attention," she said. Kurt nodded. Ginger was holding her hips with her hands to steady herself against the bench. She slowly spread her legs apart exposing her soaking wet pussy as she did so. Kurt took picture after picture. When she had her legs wide apart she told Kurt, "Step close," and he did. She made a slight adjustment, scooting her bottom up an inch further. This put her pussy almost perfectly in line with Kurt's waist.

Kurt smiled. He knew what was coming. He'd always wanted to try this but had never been with anyone who wanted to as well. Nor anyone that was limber enough to accomplish it.

"Push you hard cock inside of me slowly," she told him. Kurt only had to lean a bit forward and Ginger shifted her hips to meet him. Holding his cock at the base and pointing it downward, Kurt slowly drove his hard spike between Ginger's swollen, incredibly wet lips and down into this goddess.

Ginger watched Kurt's thighs flex, his ass tighten and his cock slowly disappear into the depths of her sex. She almost came then. He felt so good inside of her. She saw him snapping pictures. She watched his balls tighten when he sunk his cock completely inside of her and again had to fight the urge to cum when she felt those tight balls touch and press against her hard, sensitive clit. She had dreamt of this position so many times before. She had masturbated to the fantasy hundreds of times. But she never thought she would ever be so bold as to try it. Now that she was doing it, she knew she would have to have it regularly. She also knew that she could not fight off her orgasm for long. And judging by the tightness of Kurt's sack and his groaning, he wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. And she didn't want him to.

"Fair is fair," she said, her own breathing catching as she spoke. She moaned involuntarily as Kurt slightly adjusted his stance and it caused his hard dick to move inside of her. She felt her own pussy clenching in response. "You have been a good boy and deserve to be rewarded."

Kurt groaned loudly at that. He was fighting cumming with every fiber of his conscious power.

"Follow these last instructions," Ginger said, "and you may release."

"Yes," Kurt said, his voice strained.

"Drip some of your saliva down and let it fall on my puckered little arsehole," she said and she swallowed, just hearing the suggestion come out of her mouth making her excitement amp up another notch. "Then rub it with your thumb but no penetration." Ginger had never even experimented with anal play but she was feeling so liberated and open right now. So wonderfully uninhibited. She was intoxicated by this man.

Kurt thought he was horny before. When Ginger suggested he play with her arsehole he felt his heart rate jump another ten percent. Who was this woman? Where had she been his entire life? He felt so comfortable with her. He did as she instructed, allowing a long string of his saliva – not difficult to drool looking at this exceptional woman's naked body – to fall from his tongue. As soon as it puddle there, he saw her pucker tightly and flex in response. His body in turn, responded to that erotic sight, his cock twitching within the pleasurable confines of her pussy.

"Oh, Kurt," she moaned. "I felt that, baby." He started rubbing her little tight pucker-hole with his thumb.

"Oooh, yes, play with my tight little ass, Kurt," she said softly. "You want me, don't you, baby?" she asked him.

"So badly," he answered immediately. "You are so damn hot! I want to fuck you like you've never been fucked before!"

"Do it!" she said sharply. "Fuck my pussy! Drive that cock in and out of me! Make me cum all over your cock!"

Kurt started pumping his cock in and out of her in a very fast and sharp cadence and fondled her asshole. He looked down, snapping pictures, watching her large breasts move seductively with his pounding of her cunt. Her mouth slightly agape as her brain told her body to take in as much oxygen as possible. He had never seen anything as sexy in his life, not in person and not in film. He knew he was getting close. He needed to know the final rule. "Where do you want me to cum?" he barely breathed out.

Ginger heard that question and it sent her over the edge. She started cumming again and screaming out a moan each time Kurt's dick hit its full depth and his balls slapped her clit. She felt his dick somehow getting harder and saw that look on his face. He was about to explode. Through her own orgasms she barely managed to say, whine really, "Cum in me..."

Kurt did not ask for clarification or a second assurance. He couldn't. He had no control left. He exploded inside of her. He continued moving in and out of her through his orgasm. Jet after jet of hot cum.

Ginger was already cumming when she felt the first spurt of Kurt's hot cum splash inside of her. She felt a new wave of orgasm wrack her body and she screamed again. Kurt was still driving her through both of their orgasms. Who was this man?

With a final thrust, Kurt buried himself in Ginger and felt the last of his load ooze out into her. He looked down and saw his own cum mingled with Ginger's pussy honey spilling out of her swollen lips and dripping down her tummy to her breasts and behind, over her bright red arsehole and through her perfect round cheeks. He snapped a series of pictures of the overflowing cum.

Ginger watched the same trail of cum as it ran down toward her breasts. She looked up at Kurt then reached over and ran two of her fingers up the trail, gathering the mixture on the ends of the fingers. Then without breaking eye contact, she put the fingers in her mouth, swirled the ends with her tongue to collect the cum and honey from her fingers and then sucked them clean. "Delicious," she commented and smiled.

"There's more where that came from," Kurt said, slowly pulling his cock out of Ginger's body. Then added honestly, "just give me a few minutes to recuperate."

"I can wait a few minutes," Ginger said as she got up from the floor and set herself up on the bench. Get my laptop out of my bag and bring that camera over here," she told him. We're going to look at all of these pictures we just took and I'm going to suck your dick until you cum down my throat."

Kurt smiled and shook his head. "I am so very glad I caught this train."

12