Strap-on Dildo Play

Story Info
An Essay about liking women that use a strap-on with men.
845 words
4.4
80.7k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humbleboy
humbleboy
110 Followers

For the last seven years I have been a fan of female domination stories, and yes I have had some sexually dominant girlfriends in the past. The question of why a strap-on always seems to come up. If you have read my stories you’ve noticed that what I write almost seems to revolve around use of a strap-on. Many other articles I've read in the past I felt, never did justice in explaining why I liked it. Because of that, it's only right for me to give my real thoughts on this topic.

I came across an article when I first really got into female domination stories, in which the girls use a strap-on to mark her dominance over a man, and the article’s point was that if you’re into women doing you in the ass, then you should really have a man do it. This article then went on to say flat out you must really be gay or bi-sexual to want a girl to use a phallus on you. I disagreed.

Then years later when I wrote my first chapter for Literotica, one of the positive e-mails I received mentioned to me that I should consider having a man do the character Tim.

In this Essay I'm taking the opportunity to explain both, my fascination of a woman using a phallus and why “straight” is my sexual orientation.

Women have a different design to their bodies then men. The two hemispheres (the right and left) of a female brain are better connected via the thicker corpus callosum. This essentially allows them to process information differently. This is as big of a difference as their development of breast, their vagina, and their wider hips which have cartilage joining at the center of the pelvis, just to name a few. The female rectal canal also has a more curved structure due to the space that the reproductive organs take.

This means it is a fact that women are not biologically or mentally the same as men. I'm sure most of you reading this knew that already. It’s true though that we both have a mouth. If you would French kiss the opposite sex, what’s the difference in French kissing the same sex? The answer for me is that there is a different mind, feeling and soul behind that kiss. Basically a woman playing with my anus is different than a man playing with it.

That establishes what makes the difference between men and women for me, but doesn’t answer why I’m straight. I'm not sure anyone truly knows why he or she has her or his sexual preference. I’ve always found women to be beautiful, sexy and fascinating. Men don’t have that magic nor do they fascinate me. I can easily get obsessed with a woman I know, but not a man. I can only assume gay people feel similar with their preference, but just as men and women will never complete understand one another, I see many times gays and straights not understanding each other. We can only accept that we’re all here together.

So now for the more fun question of why I like a woman that would want to play with her man’s anal opening?

I have had some of my friends at college say to me that their girlfriend had asked them if they could use a strap-on with them. The funny thing is no girl ever asked me. I guess because I never let it get to the point of asking. And a woman wanting to be kinky wasn’t a shock for me because I had been reading lots of erotic literature well before I had lost my virginity, and the authors were mostly women.

I heard some of my women friends say that it’s a matter of being mounted that establishes dominance. With all the talking about sex I’ve had with guys, a man has never said to me, “mounting a woman is how I show her I’m the dominant one,” and I myself never thought of being dominant when I had mounted my girlfriends.

Knowing that some women were thinking us men mounting them made us the dominant one, made me want that aspect in the female domination stories I read. Later when I’d start to write my own stories about a woman that changes the sex roles in the relationship, I found it very necessary for the woman to “mount” her lover, and what other way than by using a strap-on.

To me in the end it’s all about pushing the intimacy envelope. A woman that lets me lick her anal sphincter, finger her/fist her, is telling me with her body that she trusts me with it. To me real Bondage and S&M is a game of trust. You love the person enough to give them your body. Therefore my stories always have to have love in them.

So why should the woman get all the pleasure of being explored? I say let her explore me and let her test how much I trust and love her.

humbleboy
humbleboy
110 Followers