Strap-on Empowerment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muffin928
muffin928
48 Followers

Surprisingly the taste was not that bad and I decided; "What the hell, I might as well go for it." My second lick was much more direct and I ended up with a cum coated tongue before swallowing the load. I spent the next few minutes licking every drop of cum from her coated skin, but I saved her breasts and nipples for last. Then I licked all around the breasts teasing her mercilessly before taking each nipple into my mouth one at a time and sucking it hard.

With her satisfied that she was clean, not to mention I was just about full of cum, I moved off to the side of her and lay staring at the ceiling. Neither of us said a word for the longest time just thinking about everything that had just happened. Finally she broke the silence.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, because we are definitely doing it again!"

"Thank you!" was the only way that I could think to respond. I knew I would be looking forward to the next time she was in the mood to take charge.

muffin928
muffin928
48 Followers
12