Strap-On Enterprises Ch. 01

Story Info
A potential new hire at Strap-On Enterprises.
2.5k words
4.59
144.3k
78

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cby2
cby2
161 Followers

Times have been tough ever since I quit my last job. Working with idiots is a common theme throughout my professional career it seems. But that all changed recently. Knowing my background in sales and my fetish for strap-ons, I immediately responded to an ad in Sunday's paper for a Sales Professional at Strap-on Enterprises.

I wanted to look my best for the interview, so I went out and bought a new suit. Although it was expensive, and times had been tough recently, I wanted to make my best impression.

I walked into the lobby of Strap-on Enterprises, and behind a window, a beautiful young girl asked,

"May I help you?"

"Uh, yes. I'm here for an interview with Ms. Kitrell."

"Ms. Kitrell will be right with you."

I sat in the lobby and patiently waited for Ms. Kitrell to summon me. Everything in the lobby was non-descript and sterile. I guess I had an image of smutty magazines strewn about the lobby with giant posters of dildos; however, this place had an aire of class about it. Muzak played, as I sat and wondered how in the hell I was going to sell dildoes for a living. The door opened.

The young girl appeared and said; "Ms. Kitrell will see you now."

I rose and followed the young girl down the hall. She stopped in front of a door and looked me up and down and smiled.

"Good luck," she said as she walked away smiling.

I entered the door expecting to find an office of some sort, but before me stood yet another sterile environment - a very small conference room with two chairs and a low round table.

Ms. Kitrell sat in one of the chairs. She was a beautiful woman in her late twenties. She had horn-rimmed glasses, fiery, long red hair and pale skin. I'm not much into redheads, but this young lady was perfectly shaped and had a confidence about her.

"You must be, Sam?"

"Yes, mam."

"Have a seat."

I sat across from Ms. Kitrell. Her eyes were a light green, and they seemed uninterested in interviewing me. She probably had interviewed a zillion other salesmen. She didn't beat around the bush.

"Why do you want to work here?"

"Oh, uh... I, uh, need a job, and I, uh..."

"Everyone needs a job, but why Strap-On Enterprises?"

"I, uh, well..."

"If you like strap-on dildoes just say it. We don't want salesmen or saleswomen who can't have a clear conversation about strap-ons."

"Oh, well, in that case, yes... I, uh, love strap-ons."

"What do you love about them?"

I was slightly embarrassed to be having this discussion with a complete stranger, but I knew that I had to if I wanted to work for this company.

"I love the... uh, the control... yeah, uh, the control the woman has who uses it, and, I uh..."

"Sam, if talking about this makes you uncomfortable, I don't want to waste any more of your time or mine... Maybe this job just isn't for you."

"No, I uh... Ms. Kitrell, I promise. I will be more forthcoming. It's just that I uh... I..."

"This is a waste of my time, I'll have to ask you to leave."

"Oh, no, Ms. Kitrell, please! I promise," I said as I rose to catch her. "Please," I begged. I got down on my knees to show my sincere desire. "Please, let's continue with the interview. I'll be completely honest and open with you."

"Good," she said as she circled around me.

I began to get up to return to my seat.

"No," she said. Stay on your knees."

Ms. Kitrell circled around me like a vulture. I couldn't help but notice her beautiful legs extending from her mini-skirt.

"What is your experience with our product, Sam? And, I'm warning you, this is your last chance."

"My first experience was a blind-date I had. The young woman was an artist and very creative. She had, or has, I should say, a strap-on fetish. On our first encounter, she made a mold of my penis and poured silicon into the mold and made an exact replica of my penis. Later that night, she strapped on her new toy and fucked me with my own cock... It was that night that I became hers forever."

"Hmmm," Ms. Kitrell said. "That sounds very erotic. I like this woman." Ms. Kitrell removed her business coat.

"Yes," I said, "she is amazing!"

I continued watching Ms. Kitrell, and I could see a black b** through her white buttoned-down blouse.

"It's getting a little warm in here," she said. "Tell me about other experiences."

"Well, I actually became the slave of this woman for quite some time. She used a strap-on on me on a fairly regular basis. Many a day she would return home from work, and I would wait on her hand and foot. She liked me to suck her cock when she got home from a long hard day at work. Then she would turn me over and fucked me relentlessly."

"Hmm, you do seem to have the right experience," she said as she popped the lock on her briefcase. "Tell me about experiences other than with this woman."

"Well, I took a trip one time with my boss. She didn't take me with a strap-on, but she may as well have."

"What do you mean?"

"She made me wear an assplug all night, and then she slammed her pelvis into my ass. It was the same sensation as a strap-on in my ass, I can tell you that."

"Huh, that's very good - an opportunity to sell multiple products - I like it."

"So, do I have the job?"

Oh, this is just the preliminary interview," Ms. Kitrell said as she opened her briefcase. "I'm just an HR person; I don't make the final decision. BUT, you do have to satisfy me before you can be interviewed by the Hiring Manager."

Ms. Kitrell pulled out a long, life like fire engine red strap-on cock as she said, "But I carry a lot of weight around here. If I like you, she will probably like you to."

"Wh, what, what are you doing?"

Ms. Kitrell hoisted her skirt up and began strapping the cock around her waist. She sat back in her interview chair with her red cock in full swing.

"How badly do you want this job?" Ms. Kitrell asked.

Wow, I had never been sexually harassed before. If it were an ugly woman, I probably would have walked out, but the fact that Ms. Kitrell was such a knockout and was wearing my favorite sextoy, I had to convince her that I was her man, and that I was worthy of making it to the next level.

"I want this job, bad, Ms. Kitrell."

"Come show me how bad you want it then."

As I started to rise...

"ON YOUR KNEES!" Ms. Kitrell demanded. "From now on, you'll address me as Ms. Kitrell only.

"Yes, Ms. Kitrell," said as I walked to her on my knees.

I reached her lap, and I looked to her for instruction, but she had none. She simply looked into my eyes with expectancy.

I looked down at the red rubber in front of me, and I could not help myself. I began licking it. Around and around and around I went with my tongue.

"Ooh, I see you're a little tease," Ms. Kitrell said.

With that, I began long strokes with my tongue up and down her fake cock.

"That's it. Now, I want you to deep throat it... Deep throat my cock."

I took the length of Ms. Kitrell's strap-on into my mouth and sucked up and down.

"Yeah, you're good... If you play your cards right, you might find yourself working here."

I bobbed up and down harder and faster.

Suddenly, the door swung open, and the young lady who originally escorted me to the office stood there in amazement. There I was on my knees sucking away at Ms. Kitrell's phallus, and her leaned back in her interview chair with both feet on the table to balance her.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

I stopped to see what was going on, but Ms. Kitrell quickly grabbed my hair and forced my face back onto her cock.

"You don't stop until I tell you to... Now, keep sucking."

The young girl could not wipe the mischievous grin off of her face.

"Oh, I'm sorry Ms. Kitrell, there is a call for you, and I though it was important."

"I told you to hold all of my calls! Now, go back in there and take a message."

"Yes, mam" I heard as the young girl left and I continued to service Ms. Kitrell.

"Mmmm, I think I like you... I think I might recommend you to the hiring manager. You suck a mean dick, bitch. Can I call you that?"

I kept sucking.

She pulled me off of her cock by my hair.

"Answer me."

"Yes, you can call me anything you want."

"Good, bitch because that is what you will be if you work here - a bitch... Get up; we need to go over product placement."

I stood up.

"Take off your clothes," she ordered.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I mean, I wanted to work at Strap-on Enterprises, but I had no idea what the interview entailed.

As I stripped for Ms. Kitrell, she retrieved a bottle of AstroGlide from her brief case. She placed a latex glove over her right hand and began applying a dollop to her two gloved fingers.

"Bend over the table, bitch."

Was this really happening? Holy crap! If I was going to go through this, I sure hoped I was going to get the job. I bent over as she commanded.

"Off with the pants... Come on, do I have to explain everything?"

I unbuckled my belt and slip my pants and underwear off as I lay my head onto the interview table.

"That's it... You're doing very good," Ms. Kitrell said as she slid her moist fingers to my hole. In they went.

I felt her long fingers sink inside me - the index and middle fingers. Oh my god, did it feel good. The AstroGlide made them glide right in.

"How badly do you want to work here?"

"Bad."

She spanked my ass.

"I said, how badly do you want to work here?"

"Bad!" I said louder.

"I don't believe you. Wiggle that ass on my fingers and show me how bad you want to work here."

As I stood bent over, I tried to wiggle my as best I could.

"Ooh, yeah... That's it... Show me how you get ready to get fucked."

Ms. Kitrell was turning me on so much. I started pushing back towards her fingers, which were sliding in and out of me faster and faster. I held firm as I took her prodding.

"What are you thinking right now?" she asked.

"I'm uh..."

"Come on, say it."

"I'm wondering whether or not you are going to fuck me in the ass with that strap-on."

She laughed maniacally.

"Well, they don't call it Strap-On Enterprises for nothing, sweety."

With that, Ms. Kitrell placed the head of her cock right onto my opening.

"Tell me you want it."

"I want it, Ms. Kitrell."

"That's right. You better damn well want it if you want to work here, bitch. Are you a bitch?"

"Yes, Ms. Kitrell, I'm a bitch."

"Tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to fuck me, Ms. Kitrell."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Ooh, I bet you do... Here, take this."

She slid the cock slowly into my ass. Her length burned as it sank in. My insides were on fire.

"Take my cock... Yeah, take it slow."

"Oh..."

"Slow... Feel it burn."

"Oh, yeah..."

Her pace quickened slightly.

"Mmmm, hmmm. Your ass is loosening up. You're a hungry little cocklover. Do you like Ms. Kitrell to fuck your ass?"

"Yes, Ms. Kitrell. Please take my ass."

I wanted to taste her, someone, just anything in my mouth at that moment. She was fucking me with strong strokes, now.

"I'm man-fucking you now, bitch... Say it."

You're man-fucking me, now, Ms. Kitrell."

"Yeah, bitch. Take that cock!"

"Oh, fuck... God damn!"

As she built up to a motorized pace, I flailed about for anything to hold on to. My arm hit the doorknob pushing the door wide open. There I was, exposed to anyone who passed by with Ms. Kitrell pounding her cock into me.

A tall blonde walked by and looked at us wan tingly.

"Nice work, Erica. That's a fabulous lay."

"Thank you, Ms. Gere" Ms. Kitrell retorted.

The tall blonde looked at me and grinned and walked away. Ms. Kitrell continued pumping me from behind. I was starting to sweat profusely.

SPANK!

She slapped my ass.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Oh, my God."

"Yell, it!"

"Oh, my God," I exclaimed.

"Again!"

"Oh, my God. Fuck me!"

She filled me faster and faster. I was about to lose control. I lay on the cheek of my face as I reached to stroke my cock.

"That's it. Stroke your cock while I fuck you with mine."

I stroked in unison with her repetitive entry.

"Oh, my God, Ms. Kitrell. I'm going to cum."

"You're going to cum in your interview?"

SLAM!

"Huh, boy? Are you going to cum for Ms. Kitrell?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Ms. Kitrell."

"Rrrrraa..."

"Not yet."

I tried to hold back. Ms. Kitrell reached into the chair beside me and grabbed my resume. She slid it under me onto the table. She wanted me to cum on my resume.

"Now."

I stroked and tried to aim for what I couldn't see.

She pressed my face into the table and fucked me faster.

"Cum damn it."

The faster she fucked, the redder my face became. I was going to erupt.

"Ahhhhh! Ms. Kitrell, I'm cumming for you!"

"Cum for me, now!"

I felt my white hot juice gush from my cock and onto the table beneath me. Ms. Kitrell continued to bang my ass as every last drop exited me. When she was satisfied with my depletion, she composed herself.

"Get up, boy."

I stood naked, used and abused.

"You've done well. I'll forward your resume on to Ms. Gere."

"Today?" I asked hesitantly. I couldn't take another ass fucking today.

"No, not today. Don't call us; well call you."

With that, Ms. Kitrell unsnapped the strap-on and took my cum-soaked resume.

"I will forward this to her. If you have the experience she needs, she will be in touch."

Ms. Kitrell disappeared down the hall, and I stood there dumbfounded. As I finally managed to get dressed, I headed for the main lobby unsure of my future. The young girl at the front desk smiled at me.

"Good luck."

"Yeah, uh... thank you."

"I'm sure we'll see you back."

cby2
cby2
161 Followers