Strap-On Enterprises Ch. 03.5

Story Info
Sam seeks the help of a Dominatrix.
4.4k words
4.61
75.7k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cby2
cby2
161 Followers

After my latest adventure with Ms. Gere and Mistress Alexandra, work was becoming unbearable. Ms. Gere treated me differently. She avoided me at all costs and wouldn't look me in the eye. Surely, she knew that I wouldn't have disobeyed her strictest rule on purpose. It was the sheer power Mistress Alexandra had over both of us that made me do it. I surmised that Ms. Gere loved the power role and was humbled when Mistress Alexandra knocked her down a peg in front of her male assistant.

I tried my best to apologize to Ms. Gere. I gave her flowers; I cleaned her office; I did so many things for her, and yet, she was still uncomfortable around me. As the miserable, lonely days grew longer, I began to fear for my job at Strap-On Enterprises. Was I this close to being fired? It sure felt like it.

As the thought of disappointing Ms. Gere kept me up at night, I became desperate. As I paced the floor of my bedroom one evening, I saw a slip of scratch paper underneath the bed. I picked it up, and there before me was Mistress Alexandra's phone number. In my despair, I had forgotten that she had slipped me her phone number that night. Just seeing her name and phone number gave me chills. I couldn't escape the visions of her taking Ms. Gere in front of me. I must have relived that night over and over in my mind a thousand times.

As I hadn't had a good filling in many weeks, my lustful thoughts of Mistress Alexandra began to creep in - all five foot eleven inches of her dominating Ms. Gere. In my mind, I replaced Ms. Gere with myself. Mistress Alexandra would pump me mercilessly and call me awful names. She was so dirty with me, and yet I knew her not. I wanted to know her so badly, but I was afraid that Ms. Gere would frown upon it. I wondered if Mistress Alexandra would even remember me if I called. She obviously thought I was a worm, just another piece of manmeat to serve her big black cock.

I finally decided that I should contact Mistress Alexandra. What's the worse thing that could happen? I felt as if I had already lost Ms. Gere, so, engaging with the Mistress couldn't bring me any lower than I already felt. Perhaps, maybe, Mistress, if she had any pity on me, could help to save my relationship with Ms. Gere. It was worth finding out.

Without hesitation or regard for caution, I dialed the number.

"Speak."

"Um, Mistress Alexandra?"

"I said speak."

"Uh, my name is Sam. I represent Strap-On Enterprises. Maybe you remember me?"

"Vaguely, worm. I remember your boss more clearly."

"Oh, that's actually why I'm calling, Mistress. I, uh, well, since my boss and I met you, our relationship has changed."

"Changed?"

"Yes, for the worse. She will hardly speak to me anymore."

"I see. And why do you think that is?"

"Honestly, Mistress, I think she has a control issue. When you commanded me to cum in her mouth, she was not pleased to be put in lower status than myself, her employee."

"Hmmm... I understand. I can certainly help you both."

"Oh, thank you, Mistress. Thank you so much. I'll do anything to get our relationship back on track."

"Anything?"

"Yes, Mistress, anything."

"Good, boy."

It was the first time she had called me a good boy. Although I still felt like a worm when speaking to her, I was hopeful that "good boy" esteemed me if ever so slight.

"Are you shaved?" the Mistress asked.

"Somewhat, Mistress."

"If you want my help, you are going to need to shave your sorry bitch hole and your useless cock and balls. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"If you don't, I promise, you'll be sorry."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I want you to give me your boss' phone number, and I'll expect you at my house at 6pm sharp tomorrow evening. What is your e-mail address, slut?"

"xXxXxXx@yahoo.com... Mistress?"

"What?"

"May I have the privilege of having your e-mail address?"

"I don't want your filthy, pathetic messages in my in-box, you cock-lover. I will let you know when I expect an e-mail from you. Don't dare ever ask."

"Yes, Mistress."

CLICK

I was going out on a limb on this adventure. This stepped outside the boundary of work relations, but I was betting all my chips that Mistress Alexandra could help. I went into work the next day. To my great surprise, Ms. Gere approached me with a large grin on her face.

"Hi, Sam."

I was in shock. This was completely different from the way she had treated me over the past two weeks.

"Uh, Hi, Ms. Gere."

As she walked past me, she said, "I'm looking forward to tonight."

What had Mistress Alexandra done? I tried my best to concentrate on my work the rest of the day, but I couldn't escape the confusion. The clock finally struck five, and I hurried home to shower. I had shaved, as Mistress had commanded, the night before.

I followed Mistress' directions and arrived at her beautiful Victorian home. From the outside, no one would ever expect such a devilishly sexy lady. I rang the door bell, and Mistress slowly opened the door.

"Come in."

As soon as I had stepped inside and the Mistress had closed the door, she commanded, "ON YOUR KNEES!"

I quickly crouched to my knees and said nothing.

"This is my home. You are to respect it at all times. From this point forward, you do not speak unless I ask for a response... Now, crawl to the kitchen. It is directly down the hallway."

I crawled down the hallway to the impeccably clean kitchen. On the island above me were cooking utensils and various fruits and vegetables.

"Stand."

I stood up, and Mistress Alexandra stood behind me. I could feel her body against mine but didn't dare turn to face her. She reached around me with both arms and picked up a bottle of cooking oil.

"Remove your clothes, slowly."

With her body pressing against mine, it was difficult to unbutton my shirt and pants, but I managed. Mistress Alexandra picked up a cleaver and began gently rubbing the cooking oil over the blade. I was a little afraid as she brought the blade closer to my nakedness. The Mistress rubbed the side of the knife with her gloved fingers, and the oil oozed onto her fingers. She wasted no time in inserting her index finger into my crack. Without looking, she searched my crack with her finger.

"Bend over."

I bent slightly over the island. Her oiled fingers found my orifice, and she slowly inserted two fingers inside me. With her other hand, she placed the blade onto the island and rubbed my crotch checking to see if I had shaved.

"Hmmmm, very smooth. I am pleased with you, cock-socket. You are so submissive. I might enjoy pounding your ass later, but we'll see. Maybe our guest will pound your ass for me."

I was silent as I enjoyed her touch. She was reaching farther inside me and opening me, perhaps for something larger.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You did a very nice job, shaving."

She began stroking my cock, and it immediately hardened.

"Thank you, Mistress."

As she stroked my cock with one hand and entered me with her fingers, I began to squirm.

"Don't you dare cum," she said. We're going to save up all of that for later. Now, open that drawer."

As she continued to molest me, I opened up the drawer inside the island. Four or five dildos with the brand name - STRAP-ON ENTERPRISES - lie in front of me.

"Well, which one do you prefer?"

I admired our fine products, and decided that the black one - Maximus - was my favorite. I reached for it and handed it to Mistress.

"Don't give me that thing. Suck it, you little bitch."

I placed the black cock on the island in front of me as I stooped over accepting her assault. I bobbed up and down like the strap-on lover I had become.

"That's it, suck it! Get it good and wet because it's going in your ass."

I bobbed up and down trying to coat it with as much saliva as I could.

"That's enough. Give me that thing."

Mistress jerked Maximus away from me and without hesitation pried it into my ring. With so much oil and saliva, it still met some friction going in. Suddenly, I heard and felt the "Pop!"

Maximus was deep inside my ass. It filled me to almost tears, but it felt so good all at the same time. Mistress inserted her cock as far as it would go, and then just walked away.

"There. Now, I want you to keep Maximus good and warm for me. I'll be using him later. While I go get ready for my guest, I want you to make dinner for us with my cock in your ass. Never forget that my cock is in your ass. I own your ass. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Her powerful gaze melted me. I wasn't much of a cook, but I began to make the best dinner I could while Mistress escaped to prepare for the evening.

"I'm going to leave you, now. I have to refresh myself and change into something that my guest will appreciate. You continue to prepare a meal for us, and don't you dare let me catch you without something filling your ass."

The food on the island was quite a mix of different items - mostly finger foods. I sliced some fresh vegetables and placed them in a tray with a bowl of white ranch dressing in the center. I prepared a tray of strawberries with a side dish of warm chocolate for dipping. I found a dish to pour honey into, which of course, was for the crepes. I searched the entire kitchen for a meat of some sort to cook, but I found none. This, apparently, wasn't going to be an ordinary dinner. I could barely concentrate with Mistress' cock filling my ass. I wondered how long she would leave it there. It seemed like hours, but only about thirty minutes had passed.

I began setting the long dining room table. The room was pannelled with a dark wood which matched the deep brown tone of the long dining table. Oddly enough, there were only two chairs at the long table - one at each end. Art work was hung about the room, and the high ceilings gave a royal feeling to the room.

I set two place settings at each end of the table, and I placed the trays in the center of the table.

"Ahh, very good. You're not useless after all."

Mistress Alexandra appeared in the doorway. She wore a black top that was cut short at the top to show her flat, well-toned stomach, and her shiny blonde hair flowed to her shoulders. My eyes couldn't help but notice the straps that peeked over her pantline. I assumed she was planning on fucking her guest with her favorite strap-on. Or would it be me who got to enjoy her toy?

The doorbell rang.

"That must be my guest. Go let her in."

Although I was still naked, I took baby steps to the front door as Maximus was deeply imbedded inside me. I could hardly walk at a brisk pace. I opened the door and before me stood Ms. Gere. She looked amazing. Her long, curly blond hair flowed to her perfectly curved ass. She wore a white evening gown and her eyes glistened when she saw me. What had Mistress done to her?

"Hello, Sam."

"Hello, Ms. Gere."

"Are you enjoying that strap-on cock in your ass?"

"Yes, Ms. Gere."

She strutted past me directly to the dining room. I watched her body sway as I followed behind her. Her dress was low cut in the back and her back was very feminine, and she had no bra on. We entered the dining room.

Mistress Alexandra seemed mildly amused at the sight of us.

"Have a seat... I'm glad you could join us this evening."

Ms. Gere sat and admired the implicitly sexual appetizers lying on the table. Mistress Alexandra presenteed two flutes of chilled champagne.

"Do you know what we are missing for our date this evening?"

"Candle light," Ms. Gere replied.

"Yes, that's right... candle light."

Ms. Gere, as if planned, removed a long, wide, cylinder of red wax for their candle light.

"But, Mistress, I don't see a candle holder."

"You don't? Well, it's as plain as day. You're such a bimbo sometimes."

Mistress Alexandra motioned for me to come to her.

"On your back, boy. I want you to rest your legs against the wall, and brace yourself on the floor with your shoulders."

I didn't dare ask for help, but as I slowly crept to the floor, Mistress and Ms. Gere stood over me guiding my legs up against the wall.

"Is this Maximus that you told me about," Ms. Gere asked the Mistress.

"Yes. Take it out of the candle holder and replace it with your candle."

Ms. Gere tugged on Maximus, and the ring of my ass held on for dear life.

"Ooh, he doesn't want to give up that cock in his ass, Mistress."

"Pull harder."

Ms. Gere tugged at the buried cock with both hands, and my glans were forced to surrender. A huge sucking sound exploded from gaping hole. My ass was empty, Mistress' cock removed. Ms. Gere easily placed the large red candle firmly into my ass while Mistress Alexandra struck a match and lit the wic.

"There we go. One nice, manly candle holder. The best kind, don't you think" queried the Mistress.

"Yes, I do."

Ms. Gere rubbed her hands over my shaved regions and began stroking my cock. I immediately responded to her touch. My penis began growing downward toward my face, and I could see that the candle was going to be dripping down my cock, burning as I enjoyed the pain.

"Not yet," demanded the Mistress. "He doesn't deserve your attention, yet."

Mistress Alexandra unzipped her pants, and they fell to the floor. Just as I had thought, she wore a strap-on harness and nothing more.

"Return Maximus to his rightful owner, bimbo."

Ms. Gere looked at the Mistress and obeyed.

"On your knees, bitch."

Ms. Gere crouched to her knees, and placed Maximus in Mistress' harness.

"That's it. Now, I think you should suck it... You've been wanting to take my cock for weeks now... I don't care that you taste his ass on it... Suck it, now!"

Ms. Gere hesitated.

"Do what I tell you, or I swear to God I'll have him cum in your mouth again."

Ms. Gere began deep throating the Mistress.

"Are you watching this, Candle holder?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Ms. Gere was kneeling beside me as she took in Maximus. I noticed the flame beginning to melt the wax. I couldn't see the top of the candle, but I could only imagine the burning hot wax that was pooling on the top of the candle - soon to overflow.

"Lift that dress up, slut."

As Ms. Gere serviced the Mistress' phallus, she hoisted her her dress up revealing her perfect ass. She had been tanning, and you could see the outline of her thong on her bare ass and browned ass cheeks.

"Prepare her ass for my cock, Candle Holder."

Ms. Gere postioned her pussy and ass over my face so that I could service her.

"I didn't tell you to stop, whore," the Mistress said sternly as she forced Ms. Gere's face back onto her manhood.

"Mmm, hmm," the Mistress said pleasingly. "Two little fuck puppets."

I licked anxiously at Ms. Gere's hole while Ms. Gere bobbed up and down on the Mistress' cock.

SLURP, SLURP, SLURP!

Ms. Gere was drenched in my saliva, and Maximus was drenched with Ms. Gere's saliva. Ms. Gere began to enjoy smothering my face with her ass, and tightly forced herself onto my tongue. It was at that moment that I felt the first drip of the candle onto my ball sac. I yelled into her cavern as I slurped it up.

"Feel that hot cum on your balls, boy? You're a little cum lover, aren't you?" the Mistress queried.
"Answer me!"

I answered "yes," but my sound was muffled by Ms. Gere's anus. More wax began to drip.

"Aaahhhhhhhh."

My body writhed as the wax poured over my balls so hot and then so cool as it dried. I never knew when to anticipate the volcanic feeling of the wax dripping onto my sac.

"That is so sexy, cum lover. Soon that cum is going to drip off of your sweet balls onto your hard cock. I can hardly wait to see you writhe around while it drips down your shaft."

Mistress Alexandra was working me into a frenzy, and I couldn't move as Ms. Gere forced her sex into my face.

The wax began to roll off of my balls, and I could feel it slowly coating my cock.

"Aaaaaarrgghhhhh!" I screamed.

"Yes!" Ms. Gere mumbled as she sucked vigorously.
"Yes... mmmm... mmm..."

She moved her ass and clit across my tongue like an automatic fuck machine. Without permission, Ms. Gere removed her mouth from Mistress Alexandra's cock, and begged:

"Please fuck me, Mistress... I have to have you in me, now! Please! Please fuck, me hard."

"Get that dress off, and get on the table, bitch!"

Ms. Gere immediately removed herself from my face, and got on all fours in front of the food. Finally, I could see the lava that was hardening on my cock. Red striations of hot wax had almost consumed my cock. I could see the flame continuing to burn and force the dripping down onto me. My cock was perfectly rigid aimed right at my bitch mouth. My own cum was bubbling inside my scrotum, and I wondered if Mistress would allow release. She blew out the candle just before she turned and entered Ms. Gere with Maximus.

I remained in place knowing that there would be no more wax. From my awkward vantage point, I could only see Mistress Alexandra's ass furiously pumping Ms. Gere full of cock, and I could only hear Ms. Gere begging.

"Please, don't stop!"

"Do you like your Mistress' cock, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress. Just keep fucking me, please... I need your cock so bad... ahh, ahh, yes!"

I could see the flaps on Mistress' harness spanking against her perfect cheeks as she slammed her strap-on into Ms. Gere. I wondered if I may ever get to taste the Mistress' ass.

SLAM, SLAM, SLAM

"Aaaaaaahhhhh," Ms. Gere painfully cried, "I love it... I need it... please don't stop!"

"Shut up, whore. I'll fuck you when ever and where ever I want..."

Mistress Alexandra removed Maximus from Ms. Gere's sopping wet pussy, and then slid it slowly into her ass.

"Do you want this cock deep in your ass?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"How deep, slut?"

"All the way in, please."

"Well, you're not going to get any of it unless you answer truthfully... Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Mistress Alexandra slid the head of her cock inside Ms. Gere's ass.

"Did you like the last time I fucked you?"

"Aaaaagh, yes, Mistress, of course."

Mistress Alexandra slipped a little more cock into her.

"Did you like it when I made him cum in your mouth?"

"No, Mistress."

Mistress Alexandra pulled her cock completely out.

"What?"

"I don't like men's cum, Mistress."

"You little whore, that's not "his" cum. That is my cum... When I demand someone to cum in your mouth, it is my cum. I own his cum. Do you not like my cum, fuckmeat?"

"Yes, Mistress... I love your cum."

Mistress re-entered Ms. Gere with the head of her cock.

"Are you going to accept my cum into your whore mouth when I command?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Mistress inserted more length inside her tight ass.

"Good girl."

SLAM

"Aarhhh."

SLAM

"Oh, please Mistress Alexandra, fuck my ass!"

SLAM

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

SLAM

"Are you going to accept "MY" cum in your trash mouth?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Say it."

"I'm going to take your cum whenever you say."

SLAM, SLAM, SLAM

Mistress Alexandra placed both hands on Ms. Gere's shoulders to control her bucking as she forcefully pounded Ms. Gere's ass. Ms. Gere delighted in getting rammed in her ass.

"May I please cum, Mistress?"

SLAM

"Yes, you fucking whore, but you better scream my name when you do."

SLAM

"Aah... I'm going to..."

SLAM

"Oh, yes... oh, yes... I'm cumming for you... I'm cumming for you Mistress Alexandra, oh Mistress... Fuck me, Mistress Alexandra."

SLAM, SLAM, SLAM

I was about cum myself as our erotic adventure continued to transpire. As Ms. Gere came loudly for Mistress Alexandra, Mistress Alexandra slowly exited Ms. Gere's ass. She stood over me and crouched down over my face as Maximus pointed downward into my face.

cby2
cby2
161 Followers
12