Strap-On Enterprises Ch. 04

Story Info
The final chapter.
3.4k words
4.58
69.6k
24

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cby2
cby2
158 Followers

I woke up in my hotel bed at 5:30pm Hong Kong time. I was so disoriented with regards to time, which probably lent to my vulnerability. Ms. Gere was knocking fiercely on my door. I let her in.

"Damn, Sam! You're not even ready yet? Come on, get ready. We have a very important business meeting in an hour."

I jumped into the shower as Ms. Gere plundered through my suitcase. What was she looking for? We had travelled almost an entire day and a half to travel to Hong Kong for our business meeting.

As I dried off, Ms. Gere approached me with my clothes.

"Here, wear this."

Ms. Gere had chosen my freshly pressed black dress shirt and black dress pants. As I put them on, she handed me a black thong.

"Here, don't forget this," she said. "Ms. Liu gave specific instructions."

"Ms. Liu," I queried.

"Yes, Ms. Liu is one of our best customers. She is very interested in our new product, and more importantly, she is paying us quite a bit for a product demonstration."

Ms. Gere was now planning to pimp me it seemed. I fully dressed, and as we walked out the door, Ms. Gere placed a black leather choker around my neck. I had never worn one and wondered how it would look on me in public.

As we set out onto the evening Hong Kong street, I waved down a cab. Once inside the taxi, Ms. Gere removed a long black leash from her purse.

"Here, I need to attach this to your choker."

I didn't argue. I had no choice. I was in a country where I knew no one (except Ms. Gere), and I couldn't speak the language. Objections were meaningless.

Soon, we approached a large skyscraper and stopped just outside. I retreated from the cab, and Ms. Gere held the leash tightly in her hand as she exited. I followed behind her as she led me to the lobby. Many Asian people were milling about and looked at me and Ms. Gere with disdain. I was quite embarassed to be led around on a leash, but this beautiful woman was my fantasy. I would do anything for her.

Ms. Gere approached the front desk with me close behind. She asked the desk clerk something in Chinese. I had no idea what they were saying. Ms. Gere smiled approvingly and led me to the elevator.

As we ascended, Ms. Gere said, "Whatever happens to you tonight, I expect you back in the states in the office first thing Monday morning."

I was very curious as to what was going to happen to me over the short weekend. It was only Friday night. The elevator doors opened, and we were greeted by a slender, Chinese girl who spoke Chinese to Ms.Gere.

From their conversation, I could tell that this young girl was very submissive and made to serve. She led us to a small ampi-theater which had windows to the Hong Kong skyline. Most curious was the pole in the middle of the stage. It looked like a private performance space for about twenty people.

Ms. Gere and I walked down the steps toward the stage. Ms. Gere retrieved a set of handcuffs and fastened my arms behind me onto the pole. I faced the empty auditorium unable to get loose. I wanted to admire the beautiful cityscape behind me, but I dared not look away from Ms. Gere.

Ms. Gere and the young girl left and turned the lights out as I stood against the pole helpless. I stood there in darkness for what seemed to be a half an hour. Suddenly, I saw a dim light coming from a room at the back of the auditorium. I could see Ms. Gere and a beautiful Asian woman. I assumed this regal lady was the one and only, Ms. Liu. They looked at me and pointed and laughed, but I couldn't hear what they were saying inside the glass booth.

Ms. Liu began playing with a lightboard, and a single blue light showered down upon me. Then a white ray of light slowly rose upon me. The white light from above was hot on my skin, and I soon began to sweat. The lights obstructed my view of the booth, but I could faintly see Ms. Gere holding up a large, solid white dildo. Ms. Liu smiled approvingly and sat up on a tall chair sliding her skirt to one side. Ms. Gere disappeared from my view as she got on her knees. I could see the golden, curly locks of her hair disappear under Ms. Liu's skirt. Ms. Liu smiled in satisfaction. Ms. Liu hoisted her leg onto the lightboard and unintentionally kicked the sound button.

"Oh, suck it... Suck it, you little bitch."

I could hear Ms. Gere slurping up Ms. Liu's cunt. The speaker system in the auditorium was outstanding. In fact, all of the sexual noises coming from the booth were exponentially louder than normal.

"Yeah, you fucking little American cunt licker. Lick my clit soft... yeah, that's it... You love my Chinese pussy, don't you, whore... I said, don't you whore?"

Ms. Gere lifted her head up, "Yes, Ms. Liu."

"Good, now get back to work... Mmm, that's right, right there is good... Ooh, I can tell you've done this before."

Ms. Gere lifted her head up again, and with a less submissive attitude, she replied, "Oh, yeah, bitch, I've done this lots of times before."

Ms. Gere stood up between Ms. Liu's outstretched legs. Ms. Liu tried to rise from her reclining position, but Ms. Gere pushed her back into place.

"Where do you think you're going, bitch... I'm not through with you."

"Oh, you think you're going to fuck me, huh?"

"There's no thinking about it, bitch... I didn't lick your little Chinese box just to please you... I'm going to fuck your little pussy hard with my big, white American cock!"

Ms. Gere had her white strap-on ready to go. Ms. Gere removed her skirt to reveal her bulbous, snow-white member.

Ms. Liu queried excitingly, "You think you can fuck me with that?"

"You're about to find out."

"Come on and fuck me... Fuck me hard."

Ms. Gere slipped her cock inside Ms. Liu. My cock was almost ripping my pants it was so hard.

"Ooh... Ooh... Ooh!"

"You like that, cunt?"

"Yes, give me more."

Ms. Gere pumped Ms. Liu faster. As Ms. Liu yelled, I could barely see her as the glass booth filled with hot, sexual condensation. I wanted to break free and enter the booth so bad, but the handcuffs would not allow. Finally, I saw Ms. Liu's hands on the glass. I could only imagine her bent over the lightboard as Ms. Gere furiously pounded her pussy from behind.

"Is that the best you can fuck? Put it in my ass... Yes, that's it."

Ms. Liu's hands bounced on and off the glass, and I even saw her face pressed against the glass a few times. I knew that Ms. Gere liked to pull one's hair from behind while she overtook their ass. Now, Ms. Gere was pressing Ms. Liu's face into the glass.

"Oh, God... Don't stop fucking me... I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! I'm going to... Aaaaagghhhhhh! Oh, YES! Fuck me, bitch... Just fuck me."

Ms. Liu was cumming as her naked body was pressed against the glass. All I could see was her naked flesh blending in with the condensation on the glass. Finally, Ms. Liu dropped to the floor from exhaustion, and I could see Ms. Gere standing over her with her white cock pointed down.

"Lick that sweet and sour juice off of my cock, bitch!"

Ms. Liu obliged.

I was almost ready to come from the excitement when I saw two doors open on either side of the lightbooth. They were doors to the outside. Two, tall, slender Chinese women with perfect bodies and jet black hair stood in the doorways. One had a riding crop and a mask of some sort while the other carried a large velvet bag and a whip. As they approached, I noticed that a group of strange people, both men and women were filtering into the ampi-theater. I inspected the mask as the one Chinese lady came toward me. It was an ornate horse mask. And the whip, why it was no whip at all. It was a large anal plug with what looked like a horse's tail fastened to its end. Oh, my god! Were these two women sent to train me in public?

As the theater continued to fill, the ladies approached me. Both were dressed identical - glossy, black, thigh-high boots, elbow gloves to match, and corsets that accentuated their bosoms. In addition, they both wore black thong underwear, but the most sexy thing they wore were their glossy, black policemen hats. They were in full control of the audience and me.

I was helpless. One of the women cracked her riding crop across my crotch. I was scared shitless. The other woman kneeled at my crotch and unzipped my pants. She reached inside and pulled my cock out, exposing it to the show goers. Once exposed, she stood up and tapped my erect penis with her riding crop.

"Good evening, ladies and gentleman. Tonight, you are going to observe the making of a ponyboy. This American is a salesman with Strap-On Enterprises, and he has come here to present his new product for our honorable host, Ms. Liu."

The audience members clapped. What the hell was this?

The taller Chinese lady commanded the shorter one.

"You can begin, Li."

"Yes, Mayee," she responded.

Li, was the shorter one, and she unbuckled my belt and violently pulled my pants down to the floor. My crotch was protruding with excitement when suddenly, Mayee, the taller one, ripped my shirt open.

"Hey, you've ruined my shirt," I said abruptly.

Those words were met with an even more abrupt slap to the face by Mayee.

"You don't speak at all. Ponyboys do not speak."

She slapped me in the face again; her message was clear. While this brief altercation took place, I hadn't noticed that Li had now uncuffed me. She removed all of my clothes except for my thong and collar.

"Turn around, pony."

I faced the pole and finally got to observe the Hong Kong cityscape. I briefly remember its beauty.

"Bend!" Mayee commanded.

I held the pole with both hands as I bent my ass upward into the air.

Mayee placed her fingers underneath the thong that outlined my ass. She pulled at it violently to one side, which exposed my asshole to the small crowd. Li immediately pulled my cheeks apart for Mayee. Mayee held my outstretched thong with her right hand as she began slapping my hole with her riding crop in the left. Each slap of her leather on my asshole made me sway and buck.

"Look at this wild animal. He must be tamed."

THWACK!

Mayee repeatedly struck my anus. I had never felt that sensation. The more I bucked, the harder she hit. Finally, she relented, and Li let go of my cheeks.

Li reached into her velvet bag and removed a string of anal beads, which were white and just smaller than a string of golf balls. She also removed a bottle of lubricant. Li began pouring the lubricant into the crack of my ass, and it dribbled down across my stinging hole and dropped to the floor. Mayee held the beads up for the audience to see, and then she began to insert the first one inside me. My ass resisted at first.

"Do I need to spank your ass again, ponyboy?"

Mayee ripped my thong from my body with brute force. Everyone in the theater could here it snap. Then she swung at my ass cheek with the full brunt of her palm.

SPANK!

She surely must have left a palm print on my lilly white ass. With my ass well-lubricated, Li got on her knees and pushed the first large bead deep inside me. I bucked a little bit as my ass tried to resist, but Li forced the white bead inside. My ass swallowed it up as I clutched the pole with all my strength. Li let the remaining beads swing from my ass and swung them like a pendulum for the audience.

SPANK! SPANK!

"The bidding for this thoroughbred will begin shortly," Mayee pronounced to the audience.

The bidding? Was I being auctioned off? I felt the next bead being pushed in. My hole welcomed the second bead as my ass loved being dominated. I wanted anything the two Chinese women could give me. Li pushed a third large bead inside of me, and I was beginning to feel my insides gasping in shock. My sphincter was filled with their chain of command. My insides burned, and finally, Li pushed the fourth and final bead inside me. I bent my knees to adjust to being filled, and tears came to my eyes as I felt the joy and pain.

"There now. Turn around."

I turned around facing the audience. Li immediately pulled my underwear to the fllor.

"Look at that erection! This is a full-blooded, American male pony. Shall we start the bidding at $3,000?"

"Three thousand," I heard from the audience.

"Very nice," Mayee exclaimed.

Mayee then rared back her riding crop and slapped the head of my penis.

THWACK!

"Li, will you do the honors?"

Li, still on her knees, wrapped her beautiful lips around the head of my cock and began sucking me.

"Can I hear a higher bid?"

"4,500!"

"Five."

Li's wet mouth felt so wonderful. She stopped abruptly, and the shaft of my cock was met with another strike from Mayee's riding crop.

"Aaagghhhh!" I yelled.

"52 hundred!"

Li sucked me again. She had now built up a steady rhythm. On and off, on and off, deep throating me. She pulled off, and Mayee traced my ball sac with her crop then lightly tapped them.

"55," I heard a male voice in the audience. It was the first time I had heard a male voice and it made me extremely nervous that a man was bidding on me. All of the other voices had been women.

Li continued her sucking, and I could feel my cum ready to erupt. Li began jacking my cock as she could sense my orgasm.

JACK, JACK, JACK, JACK...

"Aaaaaaghhhhh!"

"This pony is about to cum for us, ladies and gentleman... Li, please ensure that there is no mess."

Li crawled beneath me and pulled my stiff cock down hard into her mouth, her nose nudging against the anal beads that filled my ass. She sucked me and jacked me quickly, and I could hold it no longer. I screamed uncontrollably while my hot juice filled the inside of Li's mouth. The nerve endings on my cock head could feel her mouth swallowing my hot cum. As I screamed in ecstacy, she slowly began pulling the anal beads from my ass.

"Oh, fuck!" I screamed.

I had absolutely no control, and my knees were shaking as I stood back against the pole.

"Watch him cum, ladies and gentleman. Watch as the beads empty his bowels so that his ass begs to be filled once again... Do you want to be filled, ponyboy?"

I could barely pay attention to what Mayee was telling the crowd.

"Ten thousand!" a female voice announced.

Li pulled two beads from my ass, and the sound of suction reverberated throughout the entire theater. Suddenly, I felt the crack of the riding crop on my chest. Mayee approached and twisted my left nipple.

"I said, do you want to be filled, ponyboy?"

"Yes," I whispered as I breathed heavily. The third bead was pulled from me, and then the last one. My knees buckled from exhaustion, and I dropped to the ground with Li on all fours. Li immediately placed the horse mask on my head.

"Twelve thousand!"

Mayee placed a black, leather saddle on my back and Li fastened it underneath my abdomen.

"13,000."

"And now," Mayee said, "We will complete the body of this American breed." Ms. Liu emerged from the audience and approached the stage. She sat regally on my back as Mayee and Li inserted the anal plug with the horsetail into my waiting ass.

There I was, a ponyboy for the world. Ms. Liu placed a bit in my mouth, and my face was now hidden by the ornate horse mask. Ms. Liu attached reigns to the bit and pulled back. Naturally, my head bucked backwards. Ms. Liu had complete control of her pony. Mayee slapped me hard across my ass with the riding crop.

"Gidyeeup, horsie!"

Ms. Liu pulled the reigns and I began to crawl.

"$15,000!"

"Stop," Ms. Liu commanded. "Ladies and gentleman, I'd like to thank you for attending tonight.

She ran her fingers through my long blonde tail.

"This an exquisite piece of ass, which travelled all the way across the Pacific Ocean to be here with us. Who among you will pay $25,000 to ride this pony here tonight, this American male buck? Not only will you ride him, but he will become your ponyboy exclusively. Along with this ponyboy, you will also receive this new, top-of-the-line Rider - the latest product from Strap-On Enterprises. You see, as CEO of Strap-On Enterprises, I want the public to have only the finest quality strap-on dildoes. The Rider is a sleek, white dildo that will fit any ponyboys ass perfectly. Who wants to come up here and fuck him tonight?"

Ms. Liu was the CEO of Strap-On Enterprises. She was selling me with a dildo. My time at Strap-On Enterprises had reached a most peculiar end.

"25,000" I heard from the audience. The crowd clapped, and I heard footsteps approaching.

"Very good," Ms. Liu said. "You are now the sole owner of this pony. You have exclsuive rights to him, and you may take him from here and do whatever you want to him. He is no longer the property of Strap-On Enterprises... and here is The Rider... Fuck him with it now, and the deal will be complete."

I felt my tail being removed, yet I could not see behind me. As Ms. Liu stood up, I felt two hands grab my hips. My ass felt a new intruder probing around for is fuckplace. And then it happened. I felt The Rider begin to slowly fill my ass. It was exquisite. I could only imagine the large white cock slowly skewering my ass.

The stranger's hands squeeze my ass cheeks as she fucked me before the audience. Her nails raked over my shank,and she pulled fiercely on my reigns. She was now pumping me full of her cock. I was bucking as she broke my ring muscle and went deeper. I was being tamed by my new owner. The crowd watched on as she kept pace. She slapped my ass vigorously. I looked up, but all I could see was Ms. Liu and Mayee standing against a wall observing my new owner.

"AAAAgghhhhh!" I yelled.

My master pulled harder and impaled harder.

My ass swallowed her cock, and I began to push back to meet her sex. I was now a fuck machine, the perfect ponyboy. Without even touching my cock, I began to cum on the floor. The white sex oozed from me onto the stage floor. I had never cum without touching my cock; and it was then that I knew that I had just obtained the perfect owner.

When I completed my explosion all over the floor, Ms. Liu snapped her fingers and motioned for Mayee and Li to join me on the floor.

"Lick it up, girls."

My owner pushed me off of her cock and approached Ms. Liu. Mayee and Li lapped up my cum from the stage floor. I kneeled on all fours barely escaping exhaustion.

"Thank you, Ms. Liu," a familiar voice said. "I will take my pony boy now."

I looked up to see her face, and at that very moment, I felt my leash tighten. I crawled, following the leash, as Mistress Alexandra led me away. I was hers, now.

cby2
cby2
158 Followers