Strap-on Loving Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
britneyfan
britneyfan
2,431 Followers

At first I was quite gentle, trying to make sure that my son was ok, was comfortable with what I was doing, but pretty soon I started to get into the swing of things, started to build up a rhythm of thrusts into my son's firm arse. Before too long, I was really pounding him, giving all the force of my hip thrusts right into him as deep as I could go, shaking both his and my body as he struggled to focus on sucking and licking his girlfriend's prosthetic member.

I had to admit that this felt incredible. I was used to being underneath in all my sexual experiences with John my husband, always in the missionary position. Now I was on top, in control. Now it was me that was dominating the pleasure that I gave to my submissive son, bent over and taking whatever I threw at him and begging for more. I loved this position of control, being the one thrusting and pounding that tight manly arse and seeing my son prostrate before me moaning and gasping. My pussy was as wet as it had ever been and with every thrust the other end of my dildo rubbed up against my inflamed clitoris in a way that was driving me wild.

"Oh God," I exclaimed my thoughts out loud, "I can't believe it. I can't believe I'm actually fucking my son's arse!"

"Mmmm, and doesn't it feel good," Jenny laughed.

"It feels incredible," I sighed, "Ohhh so good. Doesn't it, boy? Yeah, that's right, take mummy's cock right up inside you. Feel your mother in total control of your pleasure!"

"Ohhh momma!" Carl practically screamed, "Oh yeah. Oh mummy you sure know how to fuck your little boy so good! Mmm, ahhh, yeah, fuck me mum! Fuck me hard!"

"What the hell is going on?" came a fourth voice, one that I hadn't been expecting at all.

When Jenny and me had conceived of our plan to have Carl catch us making love together then it was just that, a well thought out plan to have our kinky game "discovered". It had never occurred to us that the sort of thing we had planned to happen accidentally on purpose might actually happen for real. Despite all our well made plans, however, something unexpected had obviously occurred here as there, in the living room door, was John, my husband and Carl's father, watching his son on his knees, legs spread with his wife fucking their boy up his arse with a long, thick strap-on dildo. I have to say, I understand the shock in his voice and on his face.

"Golf was rained off," was all that seemed to come to his mind to say, an explanation at least for why he was home so early, if not an explanation for the incredible sight that he was seeing.

I guess that we had been so wrapped up in our fun that we hadn't noticed the rain just like we hadn't noticed his key in the lock or his footsteps in the hall. But, he was here now, we had been caught and I had no idea what to do. I was there dressed in stockings and lingerie, my breasts hanging out of my bra and my panties pulled aside to allow me to use a big strap-on dick with which I was fucking my son while he sucked his girlfriend's similar strap-on. It wasn't a situation I could regain the high ground in so I just stayed there, my strap-on still buried in my son's arse. All he did was take his mouth from Jenny's dildo and turn to look shame faced at his father, all while his rock hard dick remained evidence of his continuing arousal.

"I don't believe what I'm seeing here!" John exclaimed, "I can't believe you would be so wrong, so dirty to do something like this."

"We're just having a bit of fun together," Jenny smiled her seductive smile at my husband, once again thinking quickly while I remained speechless, "Maybe you'd like to join in too. Just look how much fun your son is having. That could be you as well."

"What?! No," John said, angrily, "I have no desire to join in such disgusting depraved fun as you're having."

"Come on, don't deny this whole scene turns you on, I know men too well to think otherwise. I can hear it in the tone of your voice," said Jenny, taking on a harder edged tone. It wasn't just the seductive persuasion that she could manage, she could be pretty tough and commanding too, "Now, get over here and join us," she went on, leaving no doubt no that this was an order not a question, "If you're man enough to give in to your desires you'll have fun."

Jenny had such a way of speaking that it was very hard for anyone not to go along with what she said and, sure enough, albeit somewhat to my surprise, in a few moments my husband joined us in the living room, rather than storming away angrily as I had predicted. It seemed Jenny was determined to bring out the kinky side in the whole family. All me and my son could do was watch, still in the same position of him on all fours and me buried fake cock deep inside him, as Jenny worked her magic on my husband, Carl's father.

"Now, strip," she commanded and, remarkably, he did completely naked, throwing his clothes on the pile with his son's, "And get down on your knees next to Carl."

John knelt down naked on the floor so he was looking over his future daughter-in-law's beautiful naked body, her petite frame, her perky breasts and erect nipples and the big purple dildo, bigger than his own cock, that she was pointing right at his face. Seeing him naked now showed how he was still in pretty good shape for a man in his forties. His body was a little flabbier than his son's beside him, and his cock that little bit smaller, but he didn't look too bad at all.

Still, he looked a little in awe of Jenny's beautiful naked body, still very much in the prime of her life, and wielding a fake dick that put his to shame. He couldn't take his eyes off it and that probably helped her in getting him to do just what she wanted. I guessed this was probably how she had first persuaded her boyfriend to enjoy taking her rubber dick inside him.

"OK, now I want you to open your mouth and start sucking my cock," Jenny told him, "Show me you can give head just as well as your son there."

She pushed her purple strap-on in his face and waved it at him. He stuck his tongue out and began to lick it, blushing bright red but in his nakedness there was no way to hide either his shame or the way he was starting to enjoy being submissive to the young woman's commands. His dick was already quivering and stiffening as he began to lick the rubber cock with more keenness, finally opening his lips and allowing Jenny to push it into his mouth until he was going down on it just like any eager young girl with her first real cock.

"Taste that?" Jenny said, the little woman standing over the bigger man as he sucked her strap-on, "Guess where my dick's been. That's right, that's the taste of your son's arse you taste there. My rubber cock's come right out of him and into your mouth. How do you like that?"

"Oh God, no!" John gasped, spitting out the purple dildo, "That's disgusting."

"Yeah, it's been right up your son's arse and it's going in yours in a minute too, daddy," Jenny smirked, "So you'd better get it nice and wet first."

With that, she shoved the dildo back into my husband's face and he began to lick it again, covering it in his saliva and, no doubt, getting plenty of taste of his son at the same time. It was pretty hot to watch, really, my husband who I had thought to have no unusual sex drive getting turned on by being made to suck a girl's prosthetic penis. Maybe it was the thought of getting his arse fucked that was making his own cock stiffer by the second without anyone even touching it.

"Yeah, dad, suck that cock good," Carl laughed, watching his father sucking on his girlfriend's dildo with a certain pleasure familiar to him having already been in his father's place, "Mmmm, don't worry, you're gonna love the feel of it up your arse. You might think fucking a woman feels good, but it's so much better getting fucked by one!"

"Oooh, does it turn you on, baby, watching your daddy get fucked?" Jenny replied, "You are a kinky little boy, honey, wanting your mum to screw you, and your girlfriend to screw your dad!"

Next, she made John get down on all fours just as his son was, right beside where his son was with my strap-on still buried inside him. They were crouched side by side so their faces were just beside each other and Carl could give his father a big smile while John smiled back a little more uncertainly at his son. Jenny knelt beside me and spread my husband's legs. His arse wasn't quite as firm and toned as our son's but it looked pretty good and tight.

Jenny began to run her finger along my husband's crack tickling and tingling him so I could see his body quivering with anticipation, nerves and pleasure. Slowly, she inserted one finger up into him and began to explore his tight hole. Gradually, as me and Carl watched with interest and arousal, Jenny managed to insert a second and then a third finger, all the time opening John up so she would be able to plough him with her rubber dick.

After a little while, Jenny obviously felt my husband was ready for her as she withdrew her fingers making him let out an audible sigh. She held her strap-on at the tight, puckered opening of his virgin hole and began to push it slowly but forcefully inside him, thrusting all resistance aside with her firm force. The look on my husband's face was one of intense concentration. He was obviously in a little pain but at the same time was clearly enjoying it.

"Uhhhh," he gasped, "God, that's tight. You're tearing me apart, Jenny, completely impaling me on your fuckstick."

"Yeah I am, big man," Jenny laughed, "And you love it, don't you? There's a whole world of new pleasure I can give your little virgin hole!"

"Oh, mmm, yeah, Jenny. Go on and fuck my dad's arse," Carl moaned, still on his knees right beside his father, still with a strap-on buried deep inside him as well, "Show him how good it feels to be on the other end of a hard dick!"

So, she did, she began to shaft him, pulling her strap-on back a couple of inches and then slamming it in again, making his whole body rock with the force of it. Seeing my own husband getting fucked by this pretty young girl with the big rubber dick reminded me that I too was enjoying that sensation and had my son bent over before me to take my dildo. I began to rock back and forth as well, pushing my hips forward to thrust into Carl's arse. Soon, me and Jenny were screwing my husband and son in a rhythm with each other, pounding their two manly arses and making their hard cocks fly everywhere.

For a while the living room was filled with no sound but the moans and gasps of the two men of the house on their knees having their arses penetrated and the sound of our strap-ons slapping and slamming in and out of those arses. Both my husband and son were really into getting fucked by now and were riding their arses back to meet our thrusts almost competitively.

"Ohhh, oh God, mum, harder. Fuck me harder, mum!" Carl yelled, "Screw your son's arse as hard as you can!"

"Mmmm, uhhh, ahhh, Jenny, oh that's good," John groaned almost in answer, "Tear me open with your big rubber dick! Impale me on that pole just as you've done to my son!"

"Oooh, Alison, you know I think all the men in our lives our really submissive guys who prefer getting fucked to fucking," Jenny laughed, "Good thing us girls can truly fuck properly."

"Mmm, yeah, Jenny," I moaned, giving my son a big thrust that caused him to yelp with pleasure, "It feels sooo much better being on top, being in control and screwing my son as hard as I like."

"Maybe you'd like to give daddy a go too," Jenny grinned, "How about we swap around."

We both pulled our prosthetic dicks out of the other's man and swapped around so each would no be fucking our own partner. We made both lie back on the floor side by side and spread their legs. We knelt beside each other in between our man's legs and pulled their ankles up over our shoulders to give us better access to their tight little arses. Then we both almost simultaneously slid our rubber cocks up inside the eagerly waiting holes of my husband and son.

My husband's now not quite so virgin arse was still quite a bit tighter than my son's more experienced one, however I was no longer governed by a desire to be gentle. No, now I was overcome by the heady thrill of being in a position to fuck my husband. Seeing him lying helpless beneath me as I slid my own new dick up inside him just made me want to pound him harder. His own dick jutted out straight up from his body flopping around as I ploughed my hardness into him.

"Yeah, take it, babe, take my big dick up inside your tight manly arse!" I cried as I fucked my husband's tight hole with all my force, "Mmm, your son likes mummy's dick right up inside him, now you can get it too!"

"Ohhh, Alison, yes, pound my tight arse, it feels sooo good!" my husband moaned, "I wish you'd have done this to me years ago, it feels sooo right. So much better being the one getting fucked, looking up at your hot body, your swinging breasts as your rubber dick tears me open!"

"Ohh, honey, ohhh baby, yes!" Carl sighed at the same time, "Mmm, Jenny, it's such a turn-on seeing my dad beside me, getting his arse fucked by mum just as you fuck mine. It makes it seem even more right! Ohhh, yes, Jenny, show 'em how it's done!"

"Hey, honey, how about you boys have a little competition," Jenny said as she thrust up inside my son's anus, "Let's see which of you can hold out longest against a woman's hard anal assault. Whoever cums last will get a special treat!"

"Ohhh, ok, but I don't know how much longer I can hold out," Carl sighed, "Not after my mother has rammed my arse the way she has!"

"The way she's ripping me up I don't think I'll last long either," John agreed, "Ohhh God, yeah, Alison, fuck that's good!"

Now we really were competing against each other, although any idea of making sure our guy lasted the longer didn't seem to stop us from thrusting as hard and forcefully right up inside them. It was hard to see which of them might go first, we'd spent more of the afternoon taking Carl up his pert, firm arse, but he was more used to it. The whole experience was new to John and his tight virginity probably felt the sensation of my rubber dick sliding into it even more than his son did.

Both dicks looked rock solid and pretty ready to burst, there was a drop of pre-cum on the tip of both. Now, as she pounded into her boyfriend's arse again and again, Jenny took his hand and placed it on John's crotch. Carl didn't seem to quite realise what he was doing as Jenny wrapped his fingers around his father's dick. In a few seconds, Carl was almost instinctively jerking off his father's cock as his girlfriend fucked his arse. John, also perhaps not completely registering in this room full of naked flesh everywhere that it was his son stroking his manhood, began to moan even louder, building to a very near climax.

I wasn't going to allow this to give them an advantage, however, so I followed Jenny's lead once more and took my husband's hand to cross over his son's and grasp at Carl's crotch. Once again, his fingers closed instinctively around his son's hardness and he began to stroke it just as his son was doing to him, both behaving almost as if it was their own dick that they were wanking.

So, there we were, Jenny and I, thrusting, slamming and pounding our rubber cocks right up into the arses of my husband and son as they lay back and took it, legs spread and in the air, hands stroking each other's throbbing hard members, the total reverse of what you would expect from the sort of foursome, the guys completely submissive, the women the ones to penetrate and tear up the tight, submissive arseholes. As my son furiously masturbated his father, I could tell that one of them was going to blow pretty soon.

"Ohhh Ohh AHHHH, Oh God, Alison, don't stop, OH FUCK! Here it comes!" my husband cried as he threw his legs tightly around me to draw my strap-on even deeper inside him and his body shook with ecstatic release.

My son continued to stroke his dad's dick as John shot out load after load of sticky white cum right over his chest and Carl's hand. Meanwhile, his grip on Carl's dick tightened so within moments of his orgasm, as if that was all Carl had been waiting for to tip him over the edge, Carl too was shooting cum all over himself as Jenny thrust into him.

Finally, they both collapsed back where they lay on the floor, breathing heavily and looking in each other's faces with a glowing expression of just fucked pleasure, both father and son being able to share in the experience of taking a girl with a fake dick up their arse. Their chests and hands were still sticky with the love juices that had exploded all over them when they reached their climax. Meanwhile, Jenny and me pulled out strap-ons from our men's arses and sat back to watch them.

"Wow, that was really hot stuff," Jenny said, "I've never seen two guys so eager to take dick with so little persuasion."

"Ohh God, it felt soooo good up inside me," John sighed from on the floor, "It's the most incredible feeling I've ever had, a beautiful woman standing over me, taking my tight, manly hole and opening it up, feeling that hardness right inside me so it seems to run right through me!"

"Oh yeah," Carl agreed, "I can see why dad took so readily to it. There's nothing feels so good for a guy as being stimulated right back there, it seems to go right into the heart of your nerves and senses as you get filled up by a hard rubber dick."

"Well, it seems that my husband is just as good a submissive fuck subject as my son," I grinned happily, "He even shot his load first, which I think means a prize is in store for Carl, doesn't it Jenny."

"Mmm, but don't worry, it should be a bit of a treat for John too," she said, before turning to her boyfriend, "You love to go down on my fake rubber cock, but just imagine how a real live one might feel in your mouth."

"Huh?" my son responded, "I don't get it."

"You've taken my cock so well that I think it's time to reward you with a real one," Jenny smiled, "Look at your daddy's meaty love stick, all glistening with juicy spunk. How about you go and eat that up."

"What? No," Carl said, "I'm not gay."

"Yeah, sure, you just spent the last half hour begging for a big cock up your arse," Jenny responded, "I know you like cock, so you might as well get the pleasure out of a real one."

"But, no, he's my son," John objected, "Sure, I admit I like having you gorgeous women screw me with your hot, hard dicks, but I'm not having my son suck my dick."

"Don't be silly, honey," I chipped in, "You already got off on him jerking you off, and you had no problem stroking his dick while I ploughed your arse. I think if you were really concerned about gay sexual activity with your son you might have objected then!"

"Besides, don't forget we can see how excited you are," winked Jenny, indicating that my husband's limp cock had already started to stiffen again so soon after cumming the first time, "The naughtiness of getting sucked off by your son turns you on, doesn't it? Just like you enjoyed watching your son fucked by his mother. Come on, we've all seen the kinky incestuous side of both of you, don't stop now. I'm telling you, baby, suck your daddy's dick!"

John remained lying on his back on the floor but offered no further resistance as his son crawled over and bent over his father's naked body. He began to lick down across his father's chest, lapping up the cum that John had shot there as I had fucked his arse earlier on. The taste of this white spunk seemed to appeal to Carl and he moved quicker onto his dad's still sticky dick which he took in his hand and began to lick all over just like he had done earlier that afternoon with his girlfriend's strap-on.

Although this was the first real cock my son had ever sucked, he had obviously got a lot of practice on his girlfriend's fake one as he was clearly pretty skilled at it. Pretty soon he had licked up all the juicy cum from his father's previous orgasm and was now getting John's cock pretty hard once more with licking up from the base of the shaft until he was tonguing just inside his father's foreskin. John let out a little moan of pleasure, any objections he had had completely melted away with his son's cocksucking skills.

britneyfan
britneyfan
2,431 Followers