Strap-on Sex and the Single Girl

Story Info
Stud muffins get their fudge packed by chick with a dick.
4.1k words
4.41
180.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahhh
sarahhh
2,923 Followers

"Wow, this dick is really cold!" I squealed out loud, although nobody was around to hear me but me.

I had put the silicone big fella in the refrigerator because my girlfriend Daniela planned to come over later. She is one hot Mexican tamale who likes her dick chilled for some bizarre reason.

The blue pussy tamer wasn't frigid enough for the totally not frigid Daniela, so I put it in the freezer compartment. Then I rummaged through the frig looking for a beer. "Hmmm, where's the Bud Light?" I muttered. Wading through the Piel's my ex-boyfriend bought (that's why he's my ex), I finally found my treasure. Having just woken from a nap after work and wearing only panties, I flipped on the TV and sprawled on the couch.

ESPN--a commercial about the big upcoming series between the Yankees and the Red Sox. It reminded me of the rendezvous with my brother Chris at Fenway on the Green Monster, which was the best sex I ever had. Maybe it was because of the thrill of doing it in such a public place, but then, the sex later back at his apartment was pretty good too.

I popped open the ice cold beer, took a long swig, and sighed. Yeah, the Bud Light reminded me of that time at Fenway too. Because Chris had bought us some there. For $6 a beer! Ah yes, Chris. I slipped my hand inside my panties. He sure knew how to play hanky panky and hit the ball through the bleachers. Just as I began to tickle my clit, I giggled as I thought about his reaction when I mentioned using the strap-on. He still hadn't actually agreed to let me have my way with him when next we met, but I mentioned it at every opportunity.

My ringing cell phone interrupted before I could bring my fantasy to fruition.

"Hello?" I didn't recognize the long distance number.

"Sarah, my name is Lilly and I have an offer you can not refuse."

"I'm not interested in whatever it is you're selling," I snapped, "so unless you have a ticket for me to fly to the Netherlands for one of those special tongue massages certain hot Dutch chicks are famous for, please don't call me again."

"Sarah, now please listen to me carefully. I am the producer/director of the reality series "Strap-on Sex and the Single Girl." Have you seen it?"

Now that got my attention.

"Why . . . uh . . . no. I don't get XXX channels on my cable, but I heard about it."

"Sarah, I can make you a star. You recently came to our attention because of . . . uh . . . certain activities you engaged in at Fenway Park."

"I didn't know all those people down the third base line were watching!"

Lilly explained everything to me--how her production company was doing some special episodes to commemorate Nude Day. When she mentioned how much I would be paid, I screeched in ecstasy--not as good as an orgasm but pretty damn close. I could envision my closet full of new shoes like Gucci $595 high-heel leather pumps with studs and Michel Vivien open-toe satin high-heel sandals. No more shopping at WalMart for shoes for me. "Any questions, Sarah?"

"Well, just one. Whose bum will I be banging with the strap-on?"

"The dude you were with at Fenway Park."

"Chris? Oh my God! I'd fuck my brother for free. But how did you talk him into it?"

"I'm getting him tickets for the next Yankees visit to Fenway."

"Oh, that explains it."

"You'll be having strap-on sex with girls also. We can't discriminate, you know."

"I can do that. One other little matter. At the time you have scheduled the shoot for, which just happens to be on Nude Day, the Red Sox are playing at Yankee Stadium. I can't miss the game. Can you have a TV in the studio?"

"No problem. Oh, and you can bring your own equipment if you like, but we'll have plenty of assorted friendly weapons available if needed."

* * *

I arrived at the studio before my brother Chris. Lilly greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, which was a little surprising. I had expected some French in view of her reputation for being a rug muncher. A real hottie, she was. Lilly motioned to the other girl, another real hottie. "Sarah, this is Rachael, our costume designer."

"I'm wearing a costume?"

"No, not you," Lilly replied. "Chris is wearing a costume. Please take off your clothes."

I glanced at the guy standing in the corner leering at me.

"That's DJ," Lilly informed me. "He's our cameraman, so he's going to have to see you naked. He is also our general all around gofer. Go get me a fucking glass of water, D.J., and take about fifteen minutes while we get Sarah ready. You'll get over the shyness real quick, Sarah. As soon as the action starts. You won't even be thinking about who is watching. You didn't at Fenway, did you?"

"Well . . . uh . . . I guess not. You're probably right. And it is Nude Day, so what the hell."

Rachael helped me undress. Her hands lingered somewhat playfully on my body. Lilly's attention to the situation seemed far more than just a passing interest. In fact, I was looking into what appeared to me to be four hungry eyes.

"Wow, you got some sweet big brown eyes, Sarah," Rachael observed.

"My eyes are blue."

"She's talking about your starter buttons," Lilly interjected, as she licked each forefinger and thumb and tweaked my nipples a bit. "Got to get them perky for the camera, ya know?"

And then Chris showed up. I gave him a big hug and squeezed his butt cheeks. He looked nervous. "Your ass will soon be mine, big brother," I joked, trying to break the ice.

"I . . . I . . . don't . . . know about . . . this . . ." he stuttered.

Lilly handed him the tickets for the series with the Yankees at Fenway. "Get your clothes off stud," she demanded authoritatively. "We have a fucking schedule to meet."

Chris reluctantly complied.

"He has a great bod!" Rachael complimented appreciatively.

"Yeah, if you like that sort of thing," Lilly added, staring rather disinterestedly at his impressive package. Nodding at Chris and I she instructed, "Well, you two go at it. I think you know what to do--just act natural."

Chris shrugged and grumbled, "A fake dick is natural?"

"Now Chris honey, don't be a big baby," I purred. "I'll be good to you. You'll like it. Trust me." I knelt down in front of him. "You have such a pretty penis," I cooed as I licked the tip and simulated speaking into a microphone.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, my dear."

"Up your ass?"

"Well . . . I . . . uh . . . but--"

"I have a pretty penis too, Chris."

"Huh?"

I got up off my knees and fetched the blue latex slip-on tool, attached to the stretch-to-fit panties with two wireless, waterproof removable micro vibes. After putting it on, I inquired as he gaped at me, "Would you like to suck my dick, Chris?"

Chris continued to stare at the rigid latex penis as he twitched nervously. "Uh . . . I don't think so, baby. I . . . uh . . . thought maybe we . . . could . . . uh . . . like forget about you doing me with that thing."

"Look here, dear brother, you're going to really piss me off if you don't bend over for me. No more pussy for you. No more blow jobs. No more shooting your load down my throat and all over my face and tits." I glared at him menacingly.

"Well . . . I . . . you won't hurt me . . . will you?"

"C'mon honey, you can take it up the fanny like a trooper."

"Okay, okay. I said I'd do it. I'll do it. Just don't call me your fucking bitch."

"Oh Chris, one more thing . . ."

"What's that?" he asked apprehensively.

"Rachael, please hand me the costume." She did and I held up the French maid lingerie.

Chris looked totally shocked. "Wha . . . what . . . the . . .?"

"Put it on!" I demanded.

"It's Nude Day; I should be naked!" he protested.

"I'm naked, that's good enough. Did I mention how much money we are going to make for this? Now put it on!" I insisted.

Chris just sighed. I helped him on with the halter top and skirt with a lace-up back.

"I look like a fucking pussy," he whined.

"We don't need to bother with the panties," I stated stoically, "but I would like you to wear the garters and choker." He shook his head like he wasn't going to do it. "I'll suck your cock s-o-o-o good if you do it, Chris." I knelt down again in front of him and took the head of it in my mouth. "And I do mean s-o-o-o good. I'll deepthroat you and . . ."

But then I got up off my knees and he looked like he might cry.

"I'll do whatever you want, Sarah. But then you are going to do whatever I want. Right?"

"Yeah yeah, right. Hand me the other stuff, Rachael." She did. Chris seemed to be numb as I put the platinum blonde wig on his head and applied the Max Factor Lipfinity Luster. I was just barely able to stifle a giggle. "This shade is called Electric," I advised, smirking at his new look.

"Our mother would never speak to me again if she saw me dressed like this," Chris whimpered miserably. "I never had a chick with a dick do me," he muttered, resigned to his imminent fate, as he got down on all fours on the plush carpet. I got behind him. He glanced back at me. "You look funny with a big blue dick. Do you have a smaller attachment for that thing?"

"Nope. Hey, you packed my fudge with your big purple wienie. Did I complain? Oh hell no. Now I'm going to do you." I lifted up the little skirt. "My, you have the cutest bum. Looks like a girl's. I'm jealous!" Then I slapped his ass. Hard.

Yeow!" he screamed.

"You are a bad boy . . . a very b-a-a-a-d boy, and you need a spanking!" I whacked him again.

"Damn! Take it easy!"

I smacked him again. "Poor honey, your ass is all red. But now I'm going to kiss it and make it all better."

I kissed and licked his bum as I played with his balls and cock with my hands. "What are you doing now?" he asked as he felt me tracing circles on his behind with my finger.

"I'm painting a target on your ass with the cherry butt butter."

"Wonderful."

I applied a liberal amount of the butt butter to the blue dick and then slide it inside his hole gingerly.

"Ouch!" he cried as I inserted the head of the blue dick inside him.

"Relax baby, I'll go nice and slow and gentle."

"I can't fucking relax!"

"Think about fucking my tits and mouth."

"Can I?"

"Soon honey, soon, but first . . ."

I pushed a little deeper, gently moving my big blue dick in a shallow circular motion, stimulating Chris' sphincter nerve endings. He breathed deeply and exhaled. I probed even further and leaned over and rested my breasts on his back, so I could more easily reach underneath and fondle his balls and cock with my right hand as I directed the dong with my left hand.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" he roared as I rammed it all the way home, and he tried to shake loose.

But I held onto him. "Honey, just relax and enjoy," I encouraged. "Fucking you in the ass is turning me on like you wouldn't believe, stud muffin. The buzz this blue banana is giving me ain't bad either." Now he just kind of moaned as I found a rhythm.

I shifted the angle of the dong until I heard Chris groan. "Ahhhh . . . ohhhh . . ."

"Did I find your prostate, baby?"

"Uh . . . yeah . . . I think . . . think . . . so . . . so . . . ohhhh . . . yeah . . ."

"Does that feel good?" I pumped faster with the blue dick as I stroked his cock faster with my hand.

"Oh yeah . . . ohhhh yeah . . ."

"Do you like the way I fuck your ass, baby?"

"Oh . . . ohh . . . ooooh . . . I . . . I'm . . . I'm going to . . . cum . . . it feels . . . strange . . . I . . . can't . . . I . . . uhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . ."

I felt him uncontrollably shoot a stream of cum and I squeezed some out onto my hand as I shoved the dick up to the hilt. Then I brought my hand to my mouth. It looked different. Clearer. More watery. Like the drops before a man shoots a really big load. Then I really started humping him. Now it was my turn to get off.

"Oh my fucking . . ." I blurted, "Oh . . . now I . . . I'm close . . . so . . . mmmmmm . . . oh . . . aaaah . . . ohhhh . . ."

I had some incredible spasms as I climaxed and rested my head on Chris' back, ceasing to ravish him with the strap-on tool.

"Did you cum?" he inquired, concerned. Well, as concerned as a man can be about this sort of thing.

"Best 'big O' I ever had, honey," I murmured gratefully, suddenly twisting the dong inside him as the vibes buzzed my clit again.

Chris suddenly pulled himself free. "Okay, that's it!" He turned and pushed me to the floor on my back and straddled my stomach. "You dressed me up like a girl. You put a wig on me, then lipstick, and you screwed my ass with a blue dick. That's fucking it! No more!"

"But . . . but . . . it's Nude Day," I stammered.

"You had your way with my butt. Now I'm going to fuck your tits and mouth."

"But . . ."

His cock had never softened. Chris began to slide it between my melons. I pushed them together to squeeze him as he thrust back and forth. Rachael produced some pillows and placed them under my head.

I leaned up on my elbows and stared lustfully at his cock inches from my face. "I want your cock in my hungry mouth, my dear brother." I breathed on it gently. "I want your load in my mouth, loverboy." I rubbed the tip all over my face.

"Oh yeah . . . oh yeah . . ." he moaned.

"Rachael, please give me two butt plugs from your props bag," I interrupted. She did--one hot pink resembling a penis and the other yellow and shaped like an artillery shell. "Pink or yellow, Chris?" He took the yellow one. "Chris, reach behind and play with my pussy with your hand while you fuck my mouth. I think I can get off again real soon. And please use the butt plug with your other hand." I turned a little on my side so he had some room to work with.

"Only if you use the other one on me."

"Oh, now you like it in the ass, do you?"

"Don't you?"

We worked the butt plugs in each other's fanny crack. Chris teased my pussy with his fingers. After a few minutes he brought his hand to his mouth and smelled, licked, and sucked his fingers that were just inside me and sighed as if he were in heaven. I'm not sure he could tell I was smiling due to the fact my mouth was full of cock. Then he went back to gently tapping on my clit with his fingertips, varying the speed and pressure until he found what made me moan the loudest.

The 'ahhhs' and 'ooohs' became frantic, loud, and indistinguishable.

"Baby," I paused sucking momentarily to purr, "Cum in my mouth. I . . . I'm . . . going . . . to . . . again . . . oh yeah . . . oh fuck . . . ohhhhh yeah . . . oooooh . . . fuuuuuuuuck . . ."

Just as I got off gloriously and squeezed my pussy on his finger and tightened my cheeks on the butt plug, Chris rammed his cock all the way down my throat and shot a huge load as he closed his eyes and clenched his teeth. I pulled him out when I couldn't swallow any more, and laid my head back with the tip of his still oozing cock on my lips. Then I put him back in my mouth for a few minutes.

Exhausted, we rested in one another's arms cuddling and kissing.

I had been so engrossed in my own little world I had paid absolutely no attention to the other three people in the room. But I sure noticed them now. Lilly and Rachael had stripped naked and were muffing each other enthusiastically on the couch. D.J. had dropped his pants and boxers and was stroking himself. More than enthusiastically. But he still kept the camera going.

And then I looked back at Chris. He smiled as I reacted in shock. His cock was rock hard again. "My God dude, how many of those little blue pills did you take?" I asked as I touched it fondly.

"I don't need pills, Sis. A hot horny babe does it for me--especially if she is my sister and she is wearing on Nude Day what she wore when she came into the world. You want to take a ride on the one-eyed trouser trout now?"

"Let's take care of business first, Chris. Lilly, where are these two girls who I'm supposed to diddle with my $69.69 wonder wand?"

Lilly and Rachael rolled off each other and got down on the plush rug on all fours.

"Give it to me!" they both begged in unison.

"I can only do one at a time," I responded.

Oh, Chris beamed at that. He motioned for me to get behind Lilly. He got behind Rachael. They both squealed when we entered them simultaneously. Well, they more like grunted. And soon they started screaming and swearing like crazy. Mostly because Chris and I humped like crazy, each trying to outdo the other. Lilly collapsed first and pulled off my dick and rolled up in a ball as her body quivered spasmodically. Soon Rachael did likewise. And then Chris grabbed me and fucked me silly. He wouldn't stop until I screamed that I had had enough.

But Chris hadn't cum yet. His cock glistened with pussy juice. I began to lick it off. And then I had a bright idea. See, I was curious if lesbians liked to occasionally suck cock. "Lilly, would you like to give it a go?" I asked. "You know, play the skin flute. Tickle your tonsils. Can you breathe through your ears?"

"Uh . . . no . . . but thanks for asking."

"If you suck Chris' dick, I'll lick your slit while you're doing it."

"Oh. Well, that's different. Can I sit on your face?"

"Sure you can."

No sooner had Lilly begun to gobble Chris' dick as she quivered in ecstasy from my tongue, three other people sauntered into the studio. Two more hot chicks and a big handsome dude who looked like he was packing a fire hose in his Dockers.

"Who are they?" I asked. Seemed like a logical question to me.

"That's Tiff, Marjolein, and Miro. They are here to film the next episode of the reality series for our Nude Day marathon. Girls, I'm so glad you're here! Would you please take over for me and suck Chris' dick? You know, like you do for Miro. I'm not very good at this."

"Hell yes you are, Lilly!" Chris contradicted.

"Hey," Lilly interrupted, "we need to decide who Sarah is going to fuck with the strap-on in this next episode of 'Strap-on Sex and the Single Girl' for the Nude Day Extravaganza."

"Me!" Tiff squealed.

"No, me!" Marjolein begged.

A mischievous grin crossed my face. "I want to fuck Miro in the ass!"

Miro:

Buggered from behind by Sarah you say To that proposal I say nay I'm not one for being buggered myself You keep that strap-on on its shelf I'm more for lezzies than the gays

"Miro only speaks in limericks," Marjolein informed us. "It's a Dutch thing."

"Oh, well I can do that too," I responded.

Sarah:

Bend over handsome and take it like a trooper I'm gonna stick it up your pooper First I'll break your virgin ass in right Then Tiff, Marjolein, and Lilly will have a go, and it won't be so tight Relax you big baby and don't fight.

Miro:

If I have to fight you tooth and nail You won't succeed; you will fail No way no how--nothing up my pooper I didn't know a girlie man could be a trooper You'll give up; you'll never prevail

Sarah:

The more you whine no no no The better you'll like it when we give it a go Oh yeah let's lube it up Time for you to bark you pretty pup But not to worry I'll take it slow slow slow

Miro:

I'm not so inclined You see I'm much more refined But I'd like to fuck you in the ass My pretty and sassy lass That's more of what I have in mind

Sarah:

We girls like to do boys who aren't so easy Else we might be thought to be slutty and sleazy Admit it, honey, you want it bad in the back door. That doesn't make you a girlie man whore It's just an expression of your feminine side, you see

Miro:

My feminine side be damned, you hear You just go play with a big fat queer Have him take it from behind I really don't want that kind of bump and grind I hope this time to have been perfectly clear

Sarah:

There is nothing we can not negotiate Eventually you will see it is your ultimate fate But I can't wait forever so make it snappy A chick with a dick wants to make your ass happy Get with the program, will ya mate?

sarahhh
sarahhh
2,923 Followers
12