Strawberries For Dessert Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
149 Followers

"Could be. Why don't you make us a Martini."

The glasses were in the freezer being chilled and Jack made crisp-looking tall martinis and they sat sipping them on the couch.

"OK, now what is the occasion? Am I in trouble that I don't know about? I'm buying you a new car? What?"

"Don't be so suspicious!" she laughed. "But,... IF you want to make it special,... it's OK with me!"

"I'm starting to like the idea. I confess." Her hand had slipped into his lap and was rubbing his rising cock with the back of her hand.

"Do you recall that I asked you once a long time ago if you would do something for me?"

He thought. "What? Nothing is coming."

She drank a little more of the Martini and the liquor seeped a warmth into her body and boosted her nerve.

"I said I wanted to see what it would be like with another woman?"

"Oh, yeah,..." Then it came to him. "Ohhhh,.. yes, you wanted me to...wear pantyhose for you." He took a deep breath and then sucked on the Martini himself, looking at it with wide eyes over the glass. "Is that what you mean?"

She nodded her head and smiled a tight-lipped little smile.

"You sure?" he slumped slightly, then straightened. Jody circled his cock with slim fingers and rubbed gently back and forth.

"And that made you think of it again? I thought you had forgotten it."

"I talked to Melissa today. By the way, she's OK, we had a nice afternoon."

"Sounds like it!"

"Do you mind?" she wheedled. " Not if you don't want to. But I can't get it out of my mind. It might be special for you too, you know."

"The things I do for you!" He leaned and kissed her, tasting the sweet lipstick and squeezing her breast.

"You mean you'll do it?"

He nodded.

"Good! You're a darling! I put them on the bed for you. Why don't you take a shower and then shave your chest and put them on?"

"Wait a minute. Shave my CHEST?"

"Is it too much to ask?"

"What will they say at the gym? NO, that's where I draw the line."

"OK, then, go take your shower and get ready and dinner will be ready when you come down."

Jack carried the drink upstairs and found a pair of pantyhose laid out on the bed. In the shower, he looked at his chest and then, slowly began shaving his chest.

"What the hell," he muttered, "might as well go all the way."

He rinsed off and grimaced into the mirror to examine his bare chest.

"Christ!"

He looked at the pantyhose, holding them one way and the other trying to recall how she got into them. After a struggle, he stood up and examined himself in the tall mirror by the dresser. He reached down the front and pushed his cock comfortably down one leg. He had to admit it felt very sensual.

"I hope it's worth it!"

He found a shirt he hadn't worn in awhile hanging in the closet. Normally he didn't like it, it had too silky a feel to it. One that Jody had bought him for a birthday, expensive but not to his taste. Against his hairless chest, it was like feeling Jody's breasts when she wore a silk blouse and no bra. He couldn't describe the unaccustomed sensuality of the pantyhose under his light trousers. It was unique, the trousers felt foreign, brushing against legs held snug by the taut nylon.

Jody was waiting for him and slipped her arms around him, pressing her cheek against his chest.

"Mmmmm, you feel sexy, darling!" her hand trailed across his chest, down over his cock and around to squeeze his ass. She pressed her mound tight against his snugged-down cock and swiveled her hips against him.

"Now you know what a thrill it is for a girl when her mother first buys nylon panties for her instead of cotton lollipops!" she laughed. Jody looked up at him and they held their kiss a long time, slipping sensually against each other.

"Well?" she asked when they parted for a moment.

"Well. I have to admit it is different. Yes, sensual, too. Not for everyday though. I hope you enjoy it this one night!"

"Oh, honey, I intend to! And you will, too." she promised.

She had moved the love seat up to the long side of the table and they sat together fondling each other's thighs, and feeding morsels of food to each other. Jody could tell that her panties were getting wet already with sexy thoughts and the feel of his cock under the pantyhose and trousers. She managed to keep Jack away from discovering her bald pussy by taking off her bra and letting him enjoy her breasts under a silk blouse selected for the evening. She let his hand reach only as high as the thigh highs and garter snaps under her skirt.

By the end of dinner, they were both slightly drunk and feeling very, very, sexy.

"Jack, take me upstairs." She said, through a long, wet tongue-dueling kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, they stood up, casting huge shadows on the walls and stood fondling each other, their hands moving constantly over each other.

He felt her breasts pressing against the silk shirt as she sidled one way and another against his chest. She was "feeling him up" as he would have normally done to her. It was a unique feeling, sensual and sexy.

Slowly, Jody pulled away and blew out the last candle and felt Jack squeeze her bottom. She moved away before he could get his hand up her dress and then let him fondle her through the dress a little longer before making him lead her upstairs. Her hands fondled his hips, feeling the nylon pantyhose slide under his trousers.

She lit a candle and put it before the mirror on her dresser and forced his hands away from their clinging grip on her breasts. While he sat on the bed, she backed away so the light was showing on her and watched him as she unbuttoned the blouse. It hung open as she unbuttoned the long sleeves one at a time.

Jack licked his lips looking at her lovely breasts framed by the hanging blouse. Jody preened before him, holding her shoulders back so her breasts jutted toward him and the blouse opened to expose a little of her dark nipples. Looking down, she parted the blouse with bright red nails so the blouse was held open by her large nipples. She stood looking into his eyes as he unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it out of his trousers. He licked his lips slowly, enjoying the pleasure of her tormentingly slow striptease.

"Oh, Jody, they are so... so pretty!"

Slowly, Jody parted the blouse to show him her full breasts and let the blouse slide to the floor behind her. One button at the side of the skirt let the skirt drop into a circle her feet. Slowly, very slowly, she pushed the half-slip down over her hips and stepped out of it.

She stood before him in pale yellow panties, garter belt and heels, all things he loved to see her in. The tan stockings had dark brown bands at the top and a Givenchy label emblazoned across her thigh.

"Your turn," she said.

Jack gulped. And then he stood and dropped the pants down his nylon-covered leg and stepped out of them, tossing them toward the chair.

"Oh, honey, it is so pretty that way," she said, staring at his cock, still captured by the taut nylon of the pantyhose. The long shaft was straining to be released, and Jack rubbed it in anticipation.

He watched her as she slipped her fingers into the band of her panties. "Ready?" she asked.

Jack's throat was dry with anticipation.

"Yes! Ready!"

She leaned forward a little and his eyes drank in the swaying nipples capping her soft breasts. Her hands moved again and her panties lay puddled at her feet as she stood erect again.

Jack was speechless for a moment, staring at her bare pubic area. The tight little slit stood out inviting and bare for the first time in her mature years.

"Oh, my god! You did it! You look... you look good enough to eat."

"I hope so!"

Jack pulled her close and slipped his hand down to feel her bare pussy. He couldn't get enough of feeling it. Her hand was sliding up and down his cock under the nylon with the same enthusiasm. They fell onto the bed and continued the erotic fondling and squeezing, their tongues constantly in each other's mouths.

Jack made fucking motions against the smooth, bald mound and felt Jody slip her leg between the nylon of his thighs. The sensation of her nylons against his pantyhose was electric. They shivered together in pleasure and their pubes bounced together firmly. Jack held her breasts and squeezed while she writhed in pleasure against his cock.

Jody arched her back away from him and scissored their legs together so her pussy could rub against his hard cock encased in nylon. She was wild with pleasure.

Ohhhh, Jack,... this feels,.. delicious!" she squeeled.

Jack entertained her by thrusting against the firm mound between her legs and his cock was moist with excitement, staining a large dark circle in the pantyhose.

It was several minutes before Jack was allowed to press his lips between her legs and feel her bald mound. Minutes in which his cock grew harder and harder as she writhed happily against him, giving them both pleasure.

At last, she let him turn around so that he was looking at her pussy. His tongue licked the bare mound and then slipped down into the split between her pussy lips, soothing the slightly tender surface where the razor had made her doubly sensative.

'Oh,... I love it!" he said taking a breath. "I love this little bald pussy!" he said, and pressed between her legs again. Jody canted her hips to help him and his tongue laved the width of her slit. He pressed his tongue inside her waiting vagina and hummed contentedly as he tasted the slightly bitter cream of her pussy.

Jody was sucking on his cock through the nylon pantyhose and squeezing his ass.

"I know why you go so crazy when I wear hose, darling. You feel lovely."

Suddenly she could wait no longer, and dug her nails into the nylon ripping a gaping hole in his pantyhose. His cock sprang forward into her waiting mouth. Eagerly, she licked around the head of his dick and sucked it deep into her mouth. Grasping his buns, she pulled him into her mouth until it touched her throat. She conquered her choking sensation and forced him into the tight entry and held him there for a moment.

Jack screamed with pleasure as he felt the stricture on the head of his cock. He buried his tongue along her slit, languishing happily against the fresh shaved folds of his wife's pussy.

Moaning with pleasure and holding back his orgasm, he sat up and moved between Jody's legs. He knelt there just looking at her. Jody's squirmed cat-like and smiled under his gaze. His hands caressed her thighs under the nylons and he spread her legs to look at her moist pussy. He shuddered with the pleasure of her bald pussy lips glistening in the candlelight.

With wild eagerness, he raised her legs high and placed his cock at the entry to her pussy. He closed his eyes and let her rub the sensitive head of his cock all along the smooth bald pussy.

"Oh, wow! Honey!" he said with bated breath, and then lunged forward into her cunt. Their bald pubes met and kissed and they enjoyed a joint, shivering, shaking, trembling orgasm.

They fucked eagerly and Jody came first, flailing her arms against the sheets and pulling him into her with her legs. He felt his balls tighten and then the hot surge of semen shooting up his shaft, bathing her vagina with it's wet heat.

"Oh, honey, you came a lot. Mmmm, I love it. You filled me, darling." She moaned as he continued thrusting into her, still tense with passion.

When, at last, he rolled to the side, their nyloned legs remained entwined, fondling each other. Perspiration coated their bodies and lubricated their hands, still busily exploring their new bareness.

"Wow, that was,...somethingggggg! she sighed.

Jack could only nod his head dumbly and find her nipple to nibble while his hand took one more smooth trip over her smooth mound to linger in the wet between her legs. She combed his perspiration-damped hair with her fingers and pulled him to her breasts.

Jody closed her eyes. If that was anything like a real lesbian experience, she wasn't sure she could resist it.

"Yessss," she said, with a sigh.

Charly
Charly
149 Followers
12