Strawberries; Mom's Vacation

Story Info
Nude walking leads to erotic adventures on the Canaries.
12.2k words
4.33
60.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

This is the freestanding part five in a six part series.

Resume: John, a smallish but very well endowed virgin young man, has a temporary job at a farm picking strawberries. He and five women stay in an old barrack where the sleeping cubicles are small and without doors. The girls tease him by wearing skimpy clothing or none at all when passing his door way. Marianne, an experienced woman, is the informal leader. She is tall but with a nice female body, big breasted, full round ass, wide hips and a dark bush. She seduces John and then teaches him thoroughly. During the stay they fuck almost every day, outside or in the barn. All the women get involved during the last night party. In part 3 John is seduced by two women. First by Beth, a fellow picker, for a one time fling. Then by Barbro, the farmer´s wife. They have a longer relationship encouraged by the farmer.

In part four the story changed track and focus from John to Marianne: After a good fuck Marianne tells John about her family and how they entertained themselves during a dull summer at their remote farm. Marianne shows her charms to her brothers. In a series of performances she strips, gets in the nude and gradually spreads her thighs to show her femininity in full. She then teaches them about the female body using her own for demonstration purposes and hands on caressing practice. It ends up in a jacking off session where she helps all three brothers to come all over her body.

In part five Marianne is back on the home farm to look after her kid brother Eric and their cousin Thomas while her parents are away on vacation. She cooks but also entertains the boys like the previous summer. But the situation gets crucial when Marianne can´t find new variations of her show to hold the boys out of her pussy. Anne comes to her rescue and they break in one boy each. But Marianne discovers when Anne has left that she hasn´t allowed Eric to take her from behind. Eric loves women´s asses and Marianne feels obliged to repair the flaw in Anne´s tutoring. She gets tied up over a saw horse when she is teaches Eric how to take a woman from behind standing up. He fucks her thoroughly and also takes her up the ass.

When the parents come home Marianne has to tell her mom all about what happened. That leads to that she and Eric watch the parents in action on the saw horse and afterwards that the mom watches them. But mom also tells about their very active vacation on Gran Canaries. That story is told in this part six.

- - - - - - - -

Again I rested on top of Marianne´s voluptuous body after a very pleasant session in her pussy. I think she was very pleased and content too. Her body glowed and she was joyful and wanted to chat. On a previous night she had told me in great detail how she had passed the time with erotic adventures on their remote farm. But she had saved her mother´s story about her parent´s vacation because it had been too long. But now Marianne started to tell the story her mother had told her.

o- o

We arrived at the Gran Canarias in mid afternoon. We got a nice room on the top floor with a big balcony overlooking the sea. We quickly changed and went to see the beach. It had just everything we had expected. The water was blue and very warm. It was only one catch. There were too many good looking women that caught Carl´s eye. I was happy when they soon after our arrival started to go home. But the next day I got pissed off again because of that. John tried hard to avoid staring and tried not to let me see that he did, but of course I knew.

But I changed my mind when I found out what effect it had on him. He has been rather tired during the last year and not so vital in bed. Not that he didn´t fucked me, he did his duty all right but the fire wasn´t there as before. But you should have seen him the second evening. He took me as soon as we came back from the beach, very thoroughly I must say and then again at bedtime. The same thing the next day with the addition that he asked for a round also at lunch. Which I of course was happy to grant him.

From then on I gave him the green light to watch women as much as he liked. I even helped him by telling if he was about to miss a niece piece of ass. I discovered how much he liked a well developed ass. Boobs too of course but the ass was the most arousing part of a woman´s body he told me when banging me fiercely from behind on the third day.

I was in heaven. The beach was splendid, the food excellent and I didn´t have to cook. And I was heavenly fucked three times a day.

The only two balconies on our side of the building were built together and just divided by a brick wall. The room next to us was not occupied when we arrived and stayed that way. We immediately got used to be on the balcony in the nude. In fact, already the second day when we came home from the beach I went outside and leaned over the railing slowly rolling my nude ass. I waited for your dad to join me with his cock already erect and mount me. You know how much I like to do it outside.

I had got fucked four lovely times that way and on the fourth day I waited eagerly getting hornier all the time. Suddenly I heard a voice:

"What a lovely ass."

I got shocked of course and stood up. There was a woman on the other balcony. She smiled at me.

"No offense. I meant what I said. You have a lovely ass and now I can tell that your boobs look lovely too. Hi, I am Diane and I am here with my girl friend. Yes, girl friend , no man so don´t worry about being naked." She laughed and turned around. "Inga, come on out and say hallo to our neighbor."

Out came a woman and stood at the side of Diane. They looked great being in their early thirties and very well kept. Diane was very womanly with a curvy body, big soft breasts, wide hips and a big round ass. Inga had a more male figure with slim hips but she had full breasts and ass.

"Hi, I am Inga," she said. I told them my name and that I was here with my husband and that it was our first vacation abroad ever. Just then your dad came out from the room with his cock very much erect and ready to fuck me like we had done every afternoon.

He stopped dead in his track when he saw the ladies on the other balcony and quickly returned into our room.

"Your husband I suppose," Diane said smiling broadly. "You are a lucky woman." Her smile changed into a big grin when she held her hands in front of her in a measuring gesture. I smiled back.

"Yes, yes I am, you should only know," I said.

I turned and went inside. I was afraid that John had got scared. He was sitting at the edge of the bed with his cock only semi erect.

"Did they see me," he asked very concerned. I straddled him sitting in his lap with his cock between us.

"Yes darling, they saw you all right. And tell you what, they liked what they saw. At least Diane did. She said that I must be a lucky woman. Show me just how lucky I am," I said reassuringly and grinned at him. "Don´t worry, no harm is done."

It took me a few minutes to calm his mind and arouse his cock but finally I could push him down on his back and impale myself on his mighty cock. I was surprised to find how easily that went and understood that the whole thing had aroused me immensely. I was dripping wet although Carl hadn´t touched me at all.

When we came down for dinner Diane and Inga stood just outside the dining room. I got the feeling that they had been waiting for us. Carl blushed when I introduced them to each other. Diane asked if we could sit together when we stood in line waiting to be seated.

"What a handsome husband. You really are a very lucky woman," Diane suddenly whispered in my ear and made an obscene gesture with her hands. I smiled sweetly back at her and just nodded. Just then the head waiter came to seat us.

We had a very pleasant dinner. It turned out that Diane and Inga had been to the Canaries many times and knew all of its charms.

"It´s so easy being lesbians in this place" Diane suddenly said casually. You should have seen Carl´s face when it dawned upon him what she had said. I had watched how he during dinner had taken long looks down Diane´s low cut blouse which showed generous amounts of flesh.

"Have you been to the Maspalomas yet?" She asked. "It´s a must. It´s a desert type of landscape with lovely sand that has come from Sahara with the wind during many hundred years. Everyone goes there. In one part gays like to gather. In the middle there is a big area marked for naturists but nowadays nobody bothers to keep to that area when getting naked. You can meet naked people all over the place without any objection from the police. And there are lots of secluded places between the dunes where you can be very much in private. It´s a lovely place and we go there nearly every day."

The next morning Carl as usual went out on the balcony to take in the fresh morning air. I saw him stiffen and stand motionless watching something and I got curious. I tip toed outside and saw what he was looking at.

Diane stood on her balcony leaning over the railings facing away from us slowly rolling her ass shifting her weight back and forth. At first I thought that she was naked but then I saw that she wore a very small thong or string really. There was no trace of cloth but for a very thin strap coming up from the crack of her ass and going over her hips.

Carl really enjoyed the picture I could tell from the swell in his pajama bottom. I moved to stand close behind him.

"Lovely sight, isn´t it," I whispered in his ear and cupped his tool. It was already hard and got erect as soon as I touched it. I felt unabashed and took it out through the fly jacking it slightly while pressing my naked boobs against his back. After a little while Diane raised from the railings but we were lucky. She stood for a moment or two looking over the see before turning around. I got time to move in front of John backing into him to shield his erection. I felt it poke the crack of my ass.

"Hi there. Lovely morning isn´t it. Oh excuse me I didn´t see you Carl," she said casually and put her hands up to cover her naked boobs. "Well, I think you are not offended. In the Maspalomas most women go topless if not totally naked. We always do when we are there." She took her hands away. I felt that Carl had no objections whatsoever. His cock got harder in my crack.

Her bikini bottom was extremely small at the front too. Only two strings with a tiny patch of cloth not covering very much. In fact it looked that the cloth stopped just above the clit. It was hard to tell because the cloth nearly disappeared in her rich growth.

We chatted for a little while until Inga called from inside. Diane turned to go and I did the same. But in the corner of my eye I saw that Diane had turned back and now was staring at Carl and his exposed fully erect cock. A smile spread over her face when our eyes met.

That day we went to the Maspalomas. It was just as lovely as Diane had said. The desert so close to the sea and the splendid beach. And all the people that wandered back and forth. We both got a bit shocked when we met the first completely nude couple. They were soon followed by others, both males and females together or single.

It took me an hour to pick up enough courage to take my bikini top off. It felt superb to walk around with freely swaying boobs and I got many appreciating stares that went right down to my pussy making it hot.

We had lunch on the beach and then wandered in among the dunes. We found a sheltered place where we felt safe enough to take our swim suits off. The walk there had been as arousing as in the morning. Carl had a very nice erection which it didn´t take me long to use in full. I got a very nice ride that was much enhanced by doing it outside with people close by that could bump into us any minute.

After that we had a nice relaxed time in the sun. But then we wanted to swim too so we put our things together and rose. I had persuaded John that we should go in the nude the short distant to the sea. It was heavenly, a much stronger feeling than just going topless. There weren´t so many people in this part but those we met nodded smilingly at us. As we weren´t alone to go naked it didn´t feel too scary.

We also swam in the nude and dried on the beach afterwards. I was very cautious to keep my legs well together though. All-in-all it became a tremendous day.

The next day we went to the Maspalomas again. I took my top off as soon as we got there and after some time I took my bottom off too. Carl was very reluctant but after a while he gave in to my coaxing and got naked.

I suddenly felt a strong affection for Carl and we stopped to hug. It became a much more affectionate hug than I had intended. It ended with that I grinded my body hard against his whispering in his ear what I wanted to do as soon as we had found a good place. Carl was erect when we parted and started to walk again.

Out of the blue two gorgeous ladies emerged. They were rather close already when I spotted them and they rapidly came closer.

I thought that Carl would get limp in an instant because of the shock but to my astonishment he didn´t. On the contrary. His cock grew and rose even more. I saw his eyes darting all over the ladies who without the slightest modesty showed off to us.

I understood him. They looked gorgeous being around thirty. Good- looking, very well kept bodies, tall, long legged, full round asses, bottle blonds and big, round, firm but reconstructed breasts. Still real knock outs especially for elder men.

They stopped short of us.

„Lisa, gucken, großer Schwanz, sehr schön," one of them exclaimed. They both giggled and totally unabashed stared at Carl. They wriggled their hips and let the full boobs swing slightly. One of them cupped her breasts and the other stroked over her pussy hair, a rich bush in a color telling that she wasn´t a true blonde.

They made the thumbs up sign to me broadly smiling and then resumed walking as if nothing had happened. Carl couldn´t resist turning around looking after them. Well, I did too. It was the best asses we had seen all day and they rolled really nice a bit exaggeratedly even.

I couldn´t resist to grab Carl´s cock. It was very hard jutting in front of him needing immediate release. I pulled him with me behind a dune and this time he wasn´t embarrassed at all. Well, maybe he was but he was too horny too let that stop him. I did as I had told when I hugged him, went down on all fours. He was in me before I know it banging away.

The rest of the day was as lovely with walking around, swimming, sunbating, all the time in the nude watching and being watched by others.

That afternoon Inga and Diane were away when we came to our room. I was horny as hell and decided to take our chances. I quickly got rid of my clothes and went outside. I stood at the railing waiting for John to come and spear me. Which he did to my full satisfaction and his too I guess.

After dinner I bumped into Diane in the lobby. She lit up when she saw me asking how our day had been. I told her how great it had been and how much I had liked walking around in the nude.

"Yes, I saw that you really were turned on when coming back to the hotel. To tell the truth we watched you, both Inga and I. Carl has a very impressive cock and it´s even better that he really knows how to use it, isn´t it?"

Well, what could I saw but agree.

Inga suggested that we had a drink together. We sat on the terrace in the warm evening having a good time. Inga and Diane sat in a couch and moved closer to each other as the time passed. After the second drink Inga put her arm around Diane and pulled her hand to rest in her lap. They smiled at each other and their heads came very close. Finally Diane kissed Inga on the mouth not just a peck but a full blown kiss. Soon after they excused themselves and went up to their room. That they were going to have some fun was obvious. When they left Diane winked at me with a smile.

Carl and I followed a little later. We undressed and Carl went into the bathroom first. I heard muffled sounds and went out on the balcony to see what it was. I had my suspicions so I went on tip toe and sneaked over the dividing wall. I had been right. Inga and Diane were lying on a mattress embracing each other in a sixty-nine. They were caressing each other softly moving forward only slowly. Diane was on her back. Inga was kneeling over her with her head buried between Diane´s spread thighs. It looked lovely and I stood watching mesmerized.

After a while I heard Carl in our room. I turned and beckoned for him to be quiet. He quickly understood and came out to watch. He stood beside me and I noticed how his cock slowly but steadily grew and got erect. I reached out and grabbed his hardness jacking it slowly. He returned my favor by caressing my pussy. He felt that I too was ready to fuck and moved behind me putting his very erect cock in the pussy slit. I wriggled my hips to get him in the right position and then pushed slightly backwards. When he felt that he was in place he pushed forward and got all the way inside me with a few rapid thrusts. It felt lovely and I guess that I let a suppressed moan or two slip over my lips.

Diane turned her head and our eyes met. She smiled and winked at me. I guess that she must have seen Carl above me because her smile turned into a big grin before she went back to lick the pussy above her. But then she started to circle the hole with a finger and suddenly let it disappear inside only to withdraw it moments later. A couple of fast moves in and out followed before she added another finger and then a third. Suddenly all four fingers were inside Inga´s pussy moving in and out.

That seemed to trigger Inga to go faster. Diane´s ass bounced up and down and soon she started to moan. She wasn´t very loud, not like me by far. It was more like a soft purr that went up and down. Suddenly it became higher and then there was a deep grunt from Inga when her body tensed and her back arched.

Carl also got trigged by their pleasure and worked my pussy harder and faster. It felt heavenly and I knew I would come in a second. Although I put my hand over my mouth to suppress my screams I guess I didn´t succeed completely. When I came too I met two pair of lust filled eyes. Both Inga and Diane were watching me although they still were down in their sixty nine. Carl had slumped over my back when he came but now raised his head. He too was greeted by the shining eyes but also with big grins. I felt him stiffen, only his body though, his cock went limp in an instant which I regretted.

Nothing was said, we just went inside our rooms.

The next day we went to the Maspalomas again. We both got naked as soon as we had gotten in between the dunes and soon found a good sheltered place. We enjoyed the sun for a couple of hours and then went to the beach for a swim and a bite.

On our way back into the dunes we got naked as soon as possible. After a little while we saw the two German women a bit away. Suddenly they changed course and walked directly towards us. We had plenty of time to watch them while they got closer. I suddenly noticed that Carl had got erect and very much so. His cock pointing upwards in his best 45-degree angle. He locked marvelous and I got horny in an instant. But before I had time to steer him away the two ladies was close to us.

„Lisa, gucken! Da ist der man mit dem schönen Schwanz. . . . Entschuldigung, darf ich den Schwanz halten? Bitte, das ist so schön."

"Bitte?" I said thinking that it was the correct word in German to say when you didn´t understand. She had spoken too fast for me to follow. But I had got it wrong, very wrong. She lit up and before we knew what happened she had knelt in front of Carl and grabbed his erect cock. She jacked it and to my amazement it got even harder. She smiled at him and then kissed the head taking it into her mouth but only for a second or two.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers