Strawberries, New Women for John

Story Info
John widens his experience with Beth and Barbro.
9.3k words
4.47
28.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
661 Followers

This is the freestanding third part of this six part series.

Resume:

John is has a temporary work at a farm picking strawberries together with five girls. They stay on the farm in an old barrack with little privacy. The girls tease him showing a lot of flesh. One of them, Marianne, catches him masturbating. She is very sweet to him and seduces him. In the days to follow she teaches him in the art of making love. They both have lots of fun and pleasure. In night time Marianne sometimes give him a blow job in his bunk. Beth discovers them one night and takes part. Often they fuck in the barn where one day the farmer´s wife Barbro catches them in the act. She stays and gets in the nude while they fuck. When the season is over there is a last night party with a lavish meal and lots of wine. Marianne and John withdraw to the barn to fuck. The girls surprise them a little later and ask to watch. Marianne allows that but only if they all strip naked. They are tipsy enough to do that and John finds himself in the center surrounded by five lovely naked girls. Marianne and John fuck giving their best performance with the rest of the girls watching and pleasing themselves.

- - - - - - - -

There was no hurry the following morning so all the girls came to breakfast more or less directly from bed. They left their door less cubicles and went to the bathroom before coming into the open kitchen area. The dresses varied from long cotton nighties to oversized T-shirts that hardly covered the ass. I was rather sure that some of them slept in the nude and had put it on just to get a little more decent.

The spirit was depressed and also somewhat awkward. Only Marianne was joyful and wanted to chat about the night before. But the rest were hesitant and shy and didn´t want to talk about it. They shyly eyed me now and then but looked away when I smiled at them. I felt great suddenly feeling that the girls regarded me as a man, someone that had to be taken into account and not as a boy that could be neglected.

When breakfast was nearly over Ylva suddenly spilled a cup of coffee all over her front.

"Oh holy shit," she exclaimed and sprang from her chair. She lifted the T-shirt from her chest to avoid the heat. It was soaked though and without any hesitation she pulled it over her head.

That she wasn´t wearing a bra I had already noticed and now it was revealed what I had suspected. She was knickerless as well and now stood in the nude waving the wet shirt in the air.

Ylva was the girl from last night with the bald pussy. So much I had seen then but not that she had a very thick and protruding pussy mound. There was a shadow of stubble that emphasized its size and looks.

A couple of the girls started to giggle which spread to the rest. The giggling was replaced by laughter and soon all of us joined in a heavy laughter.

"Oh holy shit," Ylva exclaimed. "I needed that coffee. Is there some more?" She went to the stove and lifted the pot to find out. "Oh yes, there is, thank God" she said and brought the pot to pour into her cup. She sat down and sighed relieved when she sipped her coffee.

It had suddenly become quiet. Ylva looked up and saw the girls staring at her. She looked down and realized that she sat naked at the table. She looked embarrassed or puzzled for a moment then her face brightened.

"Goodness gracious me, I am naked," she said matter-of-factly. "But what the fuck, I don´t care a damn, we all were naked last night. Johnny boy has already seen it all, hasn´t he? Enjoy, I hope you like what you see." She broke into laughter but I noticed that she straightened her back and pushed her boobs forward.

That broke the ice. The atmosphere lightened considerably and the girls started to chat as they used to do. I heard some talk about the night before and Marianne was praised for her ability to suck cock and take it down her throat.

Ylva was sitting next to me. I couldn´t help sneaking glances at her now and then. She caught me staring at her but only smiled sweetly. But a little later she moved her butt forward on the chair and spread her thighs slightly to better show her protruding mound. She then caught my eye and smiled sweetly at me again.

Eventually the girls had to move on to get ready to leave. The first to rise pulled the nightie over her head declaring that she was to be the first in the shower. She walked out seemingly unconcerned about being in the nude but I thought her ass rolled a little more than necessary.

The girls moved around the barrack in various stages of dress or undress rather. None bothered to wrap a towel around her body when returning from the shower. They brought their suitcases into the corridor to pack moving in and out to collect their things slowly getting dressed when doing so. Some couldn´t decide what to wear and moved in and out sometimes dressed only in bra or knickers, sometimes in the nude.

I didn´t pack. Peter, the farmer had been kind enough to let me stay a few days more and had even get me a job. I was soon to start my military service at a depot not very far away.

At first I sat in the kitchen watching as much as I could without making it too obvious. But when the girls put more clothes on I went to my cubicle and sat down on my chair feeling a little depressed.

Suddenly Ylva stood in the door opening coming from the shower. The towel hung loosely over her shoulders only partly shielding the lovely view of her body.

"Want to get a closer look? You seemed to be rather interested before," she said in a low voice. "Very well, here we go," she added without waiting for an answer and stepped inside my cubicle. She opened the towel but held it out like wings shielding us to be seen from the door way.

She stood very close to me and as I sat down her mound was just before my eyes. It was very impressive, big and meaty and more protruding than anything I had seen in the girlie magazines. I just looked at it trying to take it all in.

"I wouldn´t scream if you touch me," Ylva said in a low voice but I didn´t get the meaning at first. "Come on, touch me, I want you to touch me," she coaxed a little impatient and placed my hand on her mound.

First I felt the stubble, a little sticky against my fingertips. Then I cupped the mound and got a handful of soft flesh. I squeezed slightly and felt how springy it was underneath the soft surface. I squeezed harder which made Ylva to giggle nervously. I squeezed and rocked the flesh giving it a good massage which made her to moan softly. A finger slipped down her cleft and found a wet slit and a hard knob. Ylva panted suddenly very hard.

"My, my, what are you two doing?" Marianne stood in the door way broadly smiling. Ylva jumped away from me and put the towel around her. She looked guilty but then they started laughing. Ylva came back to me and bent down giving me a good hug before she turned and left. Marianne smiled broadly and also left to finish packing.

At nine Peter and his wife Barbro appeared with the pay packs. They handed them out and the girls signed the forms. All of a sudden it was time to move out for the first lot of three girls. The farmer would take them into town to catch buses or trains when he delivered the strawberries.

The second lot would leave after lunch with the farmer on a similar mission.

Marianne was in the first lot. She hugged me lengthily but we didn´t say much. But just before she was about to climb into the car she said:

"Take care, dear Johnny. And don´t be shy with girls, you have no reason to be. You have something girls want and you have learnt how to use it to please. Take your chances whenever they come. Even if they come slowly they will disappear like a lightning." With that she climbed the van and was gone.

The three of us remaining lingered around for a while not knowing what to do. Finally the girls decided to sit in the sun and asked me giggling to stay away because they wanted to sit in the nude.

I walked around the farm and decided to go into the barn and remove the traces of the platform bed I had made of hay bales. I put them back in the stack and the sacks we had used to cover the bales where Marianne had found them. It was a bit sad to do it but at the same time nice memories floated through my mind.

I went slowly back to the barrack and went inside to wash and have a drink of water. I sat down in the kitchen.

Suddenly Beth came in heading for the bathroom. I don´t think she saw me while walking purposefully along the barrack, boobs swinging and ass rolling. But when she came back she did see me and stopped dead in her tracks covering her boobs and pussy with arms and hands when she spotted me. But then she giggled and dropped her covering while walking up to me.

"Are you sitting here all alone," she said. "Sad, are you? Do you miss her already? You need to be cheered up, don´t you? Want to come outside and sit with us? It´s nice in the sun. No? All right, something else then. Yes, I know. Something I really want to do. Come to think of it I will regret all my life if I don´t do it." She stood before me chatting and now moved forward and sat in my lap straddling me on the hard chair. I suddenly had a stark naked woman in my lap.

She put her arms around my neck putting her boobs close to my face and started to move her ass back and forth rubbing me through my shorts. My cock reacted and started to swell and was soon big enough for her to feel. Which she did and acknowledged with a deep laugh. She rubbed me more determinedly making me hard. She moved forward and put her boobs in my face.

"I´ll be damned if I leave without having had this lovely cock in me. It´s the biggest I have seen so far and I really want to know how it feels in my pussy. You wouldn´t mind fucking me would you? Marianne is gone and you will probably never meet again."

She didn´t wait for an answer but lifted her ass and quickly pushed my shorts out of the way. She straddled me again and impaled herself on my now fully erect cock. She bounced up and down pleasing herself. I was a bit slow. My body had reacted but my mind wasn´t yet fully into it.

Beth moaned heavily and suddenly cried out and started to shudder. She had come rather quickly I thought. She sat down in my lap with a pleased smile on her face.

"Oh my goodness, that felt nice. I am so filled up. It feels even better than I had imagined." She hugged me and let her boobs caress my face.

She sat back and looked at me. A big smile spread over her face.

"You haven´t come. How lovely. You can do me again. Come, I want you on top of me." She rose and pulled me up. She moved into the corridor where the girls had thrown their bed linen in a heap. She sank down on her back spreading her thighs wide.

"Come, come and take me. I want is so badly. Fuck me hard just like you fucked Marianne," she called.

It all had happened so fast that my mind hadn´t caught up. But now it was on full alert and took in the lovely picture of Beth lying so invitingly. I moved forward and sank down on top of her. She was ready and guided my cock in place and I just had to push on to get inside her warm welcoming pussy.

I soon found out that it felt different to fuck Beth compared with Marianne. But I didn´t really understand why. I thrust in and out in the same way but it felt different. I came to the conclusion that it was how she moved and the feel of her pussy that made the difference. After a little while I stopped thinking about it and just enjoyed.

Our bodies adjusted to each other and we soon found a pleasant rhythm. Beth came after a while wanting a breather but was soon back into it. After her second orgasm she pushed me out and spun around to stand on all fours. She had a lovely ass which I was more than happy to mount. She moaned of pleasure when I forced my cock into her from behind and fucked her hard. She loved it and came again. I grabbed first her boobs and then her hips to be able to bang her harder and deeper. My excitement grew and I got more determined to get my relief. Beth picked it up and narrowed her pussy to increase my pleasure and maybe hers as well. I didn´t know and now didn´t care. It felt so heavenly in her narrow canal and she met my thrusts so eagerly. I came hard delivering my load in several shots deep inside her. She came only seconds later crying out but not at all as loudly as Marianne used to do.

I crouched over her back still buried deep in her pulsating pussy that milked the last drop out of me. Beth laughed deeply underneath me and turned her head and grinned broadly. My cock shrank out of her taking gobs of our combined juices with it.

"Now I know how it feels to be fucked by such a monster," she said. "But I must say it´s not just the big cock. Marianne certainly has taught you how to use it to please. Tell me, you were a virgin when you came to the farm, weren´t you."

"Yes, yes I was," I admitted not feeling ashamed of telling after her praise.

"Yes, I thought so. That´s what made you so attractive to Marianne in the first place. She told us one evening that being a young man´s first woman was a tremendous turn on for her. That was before you moved into this barrack. But I also know that she loved to fuck you also when you were no virgin anymore. And she has taught you extremely well I must say. I am so utterly content." She rose and hugged me grinding her body against mine. "Well, I have better freshen up," she said after a while. "Oh my goodness, look at that mess," she exclaimed indicating the amount of come that soiled the linen. "Well, it doesn´t matter I guess. They will go into the laundry anyway. Better to cover it a little though." She put another sheet over it for cover before going to the bathroom.

I slumped on my bed until lunch. The wife brought it down when the farmer came back and they both shared it with us. The farmer then went to load his van with the last strawberries to make his final delivery round for the summer. The wife came back when it was time for the second lot to pull out.

I hugged both girls and Beth held me very close grinding her body against mine. Then they were gone.

Barbro and I stood looking after them for a short while. Then Barbro went into the barrack taking me with her. She inspected the entire place and then stood in the corridor at the pile of bedclothes.

"Please, bring all these linen up to the house," Barbro asked me. "Better wash it right away."

I gathered the linen and followed her to the house and upstairs to a roomy bathroom where also the washing machine was placed. Barbro started to sort the linen but stopped almost immediately.

"What have we got here?" She asked laughingly pointing at a big creamy spot on one of the sheets. I directly recognized my semen. "Yours of course," she giggled. "But it can´t be with Marianne. It´s still fresh and Marianne left several hours ago. So who of the other sluts spread her thighs for you? . . . No, don´t tell me let me guess . . . hmm, I think . . . yes I am almost sure, yes, I think it´s Beth. Yes, it must be, she hugged you so intimately when she left. Am I right?" She laughed deeply looking me in the eye.

I guess that I blushed when I nodded. She smiled at me but rather sweetly. She didn´t look upset or angry which I had expected.

"Nothing to be ashamed of, on the contrary. She is lovely and with Marianne gone there was no reason to say no, was it? Was she good, did you enjoy it? Yes of course you did. I can see that she pulled quite a load out of you." She stood before me laughing, hands on hips and looking at me. Her laugh died away and was replaced by a hungry smile. She looked at me for a little while.

Suddenly she came close to me, well inside my comfort zone. When I tried to take a step back she put her arms around my neck pulling me even closer to her.

"I asked Marianne before she left if you two have something planned for the future. She said no, telling that you only were fuck buddies. She said that it was all right with her if I asked you to fuck me. You know what I said in the barn that night and what Marianne told me. Well I talked to my husband and he admitted that he couldn´t get it up that´s why he doesn´t touch me anymore. Well, he never was very keen of making love but he did his duty when we were younger. I promised him that I should be very helpful, understanding and caring if he saw his physician and maybe get help with Viagra or something. Well, he promised to consider it. I am really looking forward to that. But he also said that I could find enjoyment on my own if I wanted to. He didn´t say so directly when he told me about your question to stay for a couple of days more but he was very keen on the idea saying that you could be of much help to both of us. I am sure he meant that I could fuck you if I wanted. So, what about it? Do you want to fuck me?"

She had talked rapidly with her mouth close to my ear. At first I didn´t follow her and didn´t understand that she had put a question. Then it suddenly dawned upon me. I was flabbergasted and looked at her now upturned blushing face.

"You . . . you want . . . to fuck with me," I asked.

"Yes, yes I do, yes please, yes that was what I asked. Unless those two sluts have taken all your strength and drained you completely. But you are young and very virile I have understood from Marianne so I guess that shouldn´t be a problem. So what about it?"

She looked me in the eye now, not embarrassed, only eager and inquiringly. I didn´t know what to say or do but then Marianne´s words flashed through my mind. "Grab your chances," she had said and that was after she had talked with Barbro. She knew that Barbro would make a move at me and that was her way to give me the go ahead. I nodded.

Barbro cried out of pleasure and her arms pulled me close. She stood on tiptoe and kissed me deeply. Then I really don´t know what happened. Suddenly I lay on top of Barbro on the heap of linen. My shorts were around my ankles and Barbro´s skirt was around her waist. No knickers in the way, I felt her naked mound against my cock. She grabbed my tool jacking it wildly until it was hard enough for penetration. She pulled me close directing my cock to her entrance and grabbed my ass pulling me into her. She moaned and cried out when I easily bottomed out in her very wet pussy.

She heaved her ass to meet me and then raised her thighs in the air letting her lower legs hammer against my ass. She moaned and panted forcing me to fuck her hard. Her voice got higher and suddenly a high pitch cry filled the room. Her body shock violently until she sank back on the heap totally limp.

But not for long. Her face beamed of lust and joy when her narrowing pussy felt my hardness. She pushed me out and spun around suddenly standing on all fours.

"Take me. Take me from behind, I love that. Please, come and take me," she called softly not looking at me.

I repositioned behind her but didn´t plunge right in although her wriggling ass indicated that to be the desired action. Instead I unbuttoned first her skirt and then her blouse taking them off her together with the bra. I grabbed her swinging boobs and fondled them for a while squeezing harder when I understood that she liked it. She moaned when I pinched her big nipples and pushed backwards towards my cock. Her hand came out between her thighs and put it in place and with one combined motion we pushed the cock deep inside her squishy pussy. She cried out of pleasure when I started banging into her.

I went slowly at first with long thrust going all the way and made sure to bottom out in her with each stroke. I tried to read her body and find out what she liked. Marianne had always very thoroughly told me what to do so I had little experience doing that. But I learnt quickly and also experimented a few times to get her reactions. Gradually I increased the tempo and thought that she liked it. I held her hips in a firm grip to steady us. She moaned higher and panted harder until I banged her as hard and rapidly as I could.

Libertine
Libertine
661 Followers