Strawberry Summer

Story Info
He learns picking berries is very rewarding.
2.6k words
4.36
35.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers

The sun beat down on Jerry's back. He could feel the strain of bending and twisting all morning. He raised up and sat back on his heels. Looking across the rows of strawberry bushes he absently counted the other pickers.

In the lush, Western Washington State valley, berry-picking was an easy, if tedious, way for teens to make money. Not just teens picked, mind you, unemployed adults and even whole families of migrant workers arrived every summer and moved on to the orchards in the fall. This week a Japanese family had arrived in the field. The parents looked to be in their forties. The younger of the two daughters seemed to be about 15, and the older looked like she was his age (18) or maybe a year or two older. They were both beautiful to Jerry. All the girls in his school were caucasian or black. Not that there was anything wrong with that. He had dated several of them for a time. But these were the first Asian girls he'd had a chance to meet.

Two days before he had encountered the younger girl at the berry shed when he'd gone to trade his full flat for an empty one. Other than lunch and pit stops at the porta-potty, this was the only break they got in the fields. If the foreman
thought they were taking too many breaks, he just told them not to return the next day. Berries had to be picked on time or else they'd rot too soon on the grocer's shelf. A farmer needed good pickers to make a profit.

She'd smiled brightly when she saw him looking at her. Her eyes squinted tight as her lips spread in a broad grin. "Hi," she said. "I'm Mariko, what's your name?" He told her and they spoke a while as they stood in the line. In spite of her
juvenile appearance, she told him she was 18 and going into her senior year in high school. He also learned her sister's name was Sari, that she was 20, that they were from Modesto, and they travelled every summer and into September,
picking berries, fruit and nuts. Then they returned to Modesto and went to school. Mariko said that Sari would be a junior at UCLA.

At the end of the day, he had purposely gone over to the family to say goodbye to Mariko. She grinned at him again and introduced him to her family. The look he gave Sari was not missed by the parents, Mr. & Mrs. Mikami. With two beautiful daughters, they were used to boys being swept away by the girls' exotic appearance.
At 18, Mariko had her admirers. Mr. Mikami gave Jerry's hand a very firm squeeze -- and no smile -- when Mariko introduced them. The unspoken line was drawn clearly enough, even for Jerry to see.

Still, over the next few days Jerry and Sari seemed to find their berry boxes filling at a surprisingly even rate. Several times they stood together in the trading line and talked. A couple of times Miko (as Mariko told him to call her) was
there, too. She made no attempt to hide her crush on him. Still, Jerry seemed to have his heart set on Sari. Miko's youthful appearance unnerved him.

Then something surprising happened to Jerry. He had gone as long as he could stand having to pee. Finally, he stood and stretched his back. Leaving the flat in the row where he was working, he stepped down the field to the porta-potty. But
he found the door latched. Damn! Somebody was in there already. He listened and heard the unmistakeable noise of a piss stream hitting the plastic wall of the tub. Scuffing his shoe in the dust, he glanced around the field. Naturally his eyes sought out Sari and Miko. Miko was humped over, busily picking. But he couldn't see Sari anywhere.

Just as his eyes went toward the shed, the door to the portable outhouse opened. Sari emerged. She blushed when she found Jerry standing outside waiting to get in. She smiled and hurried back to work.

As he stood there relieving himself, a funny feeling hit him. It excited him to know that it had been Sari's urination he'd heard. It seemed to form some intimate bond between them. And now he was mixing his piss with hers. He found
himself hardening, even as he finished draining his bladder. He inhaled the smell of the place.Usually unpleasant, the unit had been replaced that morning. No shit smell, just the perfume of the disinfectant and the smell of urine. He didn't examine the new feelings he was having too closely. He zipped up and went back to the field.

The next day, Jerry was at work early. The morning fog was slowly burning off the valley as the sun topped the hills above it. A brown station wagon (he knew it was the Mikami's) stopped at the end of the drive and he saw the two girls emerge. Then the car drove off. When Miko skipped up to him, well ahead of her older more dignified sister, she told him that their mother had a doctor's appointment and their father had to drive her to the city. The girls would be picking alone today. "Father said it didn't matter much, since the berries are about picked out anyway. We're going to be moving on to raspberries next week, he said."

"That's better. At least we can pick standing up and save our backs," Sari said as she arrived at the shed. She gave Jerry the biggest and warmest smile she'd given him yet. He realized she'd been so reserved before because of the presence of
their father. Miko giggled and, in the way of sisters, tipped open the bowl of secrets: "Papa also told Sari not to be too friendly with the 'big boy' !" Sari swung at her sister who danced out of the way. "Are you the 'big boy', Jerry? The one Sari's got a crush on? Or am I the only one who loves you?"

This time, Sari bent and picked up a hardened dirt clod. It caught Miko square in the middle of her back. But it hadn't hurt. Miko just laughed and ran off to begin picking.

Jerry and the girls took their lunch bags through the trees to the riverbank, where Jerry always ate lunch. It was the first time the girls had been there. It was cool in the shade of the big Madrona trees. The river cut into the bank here and had eroded a slope away, giving it a beach of soft sand. They ate and talked. Jerry realized that Sari did, indeed find him attractive.

After eating, they went back to the field. Everybody was gathered in the shed. Moving in behind the others, they heard the foreman telling them that the field was closing down. Anything they wanted to pick that afternoon, they could keep. But there was to be no more picking for pay this year. He thanked them, paid out what they had coming, and left in his pickup.

Most of the others began to drift off. They had been waiting for this and had other fields to go to. Jerry was finished with berries for the season. The girls could go nowhere, since their parents were still at the doctor's. Jerry was happy. He hated berry-picking anyway. He turned to the girls and said, "Let's go swimming!" Miko was all for it, but Sari demurred at first. Finally she acceded. Returning to the riverbank, they doffed their shoes and socks and then hesitated. Obviously none of them had swimwear under their jeans. Still, looking around, the girls could see that the spot was nearly invisible from the surrounding area. To either side, the trees clustered thickly down to the bank. Across the current was a pasture,
occupied by only a few Holstein milk cows.

Sari and Miko looked at each other, laughed and looked at Jerry. Then they pulled their shirts off and dropped their shorts. "We're Japanese!" Sari laughed at Jerry's open mouth. "We're used to family nudity at home." Jerry just stared at
these beautiful caramel colored girls as they shed their underwear and splashed into the cool water naked. Finally, Jerry decided it was too good an opportunity to pass up. He stripped to his skin and joined them in the stream. Soon they
were splashing each other and laughing loudly.

Miko sneaked behind him and pushed him forward, ducking him. He turned and grabbed her leg and pulled her against him to duck her head. When Sari came to her sister's rescue, Jerry
realized his cock was pushed against the young girl's ass. He really hadn't noticed it until Sari's almost nonexistent breasts pressed into his back. He felt her pubic hair scratching at his own ass.

The realization gave Jerry a raging hardon. He released Miko and turned to grapple with her sister. This time, they were face to face. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up. Her left breast was against his cheek and she flung her legs around his waist. He glanced at Miko, who was wiping water from her eyes. He gave Sari a pinch on one of her skinny ass-cheeks and threw her from him onto her back in the water. She came up spluttering. Their eyes met and she
blushed deeply. The horseplay had stopped. They sensed that they had entered a completely different area.

Fortunately, Miko called that she was going to sneak back to the porta-potty. Sari told her she couldn't without getting dressed. She suggested she just go behind a bush. Miko asked Sari to come along. Sari looked at Jerry, took his hand
and together they waded out of the water toward the younger girl. "We'll all go," Sari said. Jerry was amazed when the two girls squatted down next to a tree and began to squirt their piss into the dirt. He had to go, as well, but had just
begun when his cock began to harden, choking off the flow of his urine entirely. Sari and Miko looked at him and giggled. Miko stood and, lacking toilet paper, shook her ass lewdly, as if to shake off the droplets clinging to her nearly
hairless young crotch. Sari didn't notice, since her eyes were riveted to Jerry's quickly expanding penis.

Jerry was watching Sari. He noticed her hand drift up to one nipple, which had hardened. She stood and backed into the water. She ran her hand down between her legs and rubbed herself, as if to wipe off the urine, but she really was stroking
her clit. Miko took no more notice of the two of them, as she clambered up onto a large rock that stood on the bank.

Jerry waded back into the current and came to a stop next to Sari. She stood up and pushed herself up against him. Her fingers circled his hard cock and their lips met. Glancing at Little Sister, lying back in the sunshine, eyes closed, Jerry took Sari's hand and led her into the shade of the trees. He spread his shirt and jeans in the grass and helped her to lie down. Sliding next to her, he began to suck at her nipples. They were dark, almost black, against the honey color of her skin. They puckered nicely and she tangled her fingers in his hair.

Moving down, his tongue found her slit among the sparse but wiry hairs. In spite of the washing of the water, he could taste a little of the tang left by her pee. Rather than turning him off, however, the idea excited him more. Then he was tasting her lubricating juices. After he could stand waiting no more, he slipped up along her body and brought his cock to her opening. In a few seconds, they were fucking hard there on the riverbank. Her breath rasped in his ear as he tried to hold his orgasm off. But he was young. He lost it and found himself squirting deep inside her pussy. She throbbed into her own orgasm as he reached the end of his. Then they relaxed there for a little while.

Finally, he realized he still had to pee. The erection had gone away for now, and he stood up. She stood with him, saying she wanted to 'help'. Near the tree where they had gone before, he spread his legs slightly. She took his dick in her
fingers and made a wondering noise when she felt the pee start to flow down the urethra. He had held it a long time.

Fascinated, she moved around and pointed his dick at her belly. She closed her eyes and felt the hot liquid sluice across her tummy, splash into her belly button, and run down her legs. She looked up into Jerry's eyes. Then she directed the stream into the dark vee of her crotch, spreading her legs slightly and trembling.

Then she told him to sit down in the nearby grass. When he did, she stood sideways above him, a leg on either side of his shoulder, which was a few inches below her crotch. He felt her hot piss begin to trickle onto his skin. Hotter than any
bath water, almost too hot at first, the feeling he'd had days before when he heard her pissing in the porta-potty returned.

His dick hardened again and she redirected her stream to fall on his cock. His hand found his prick and he stroked himself as she pissed all over him.

A voice behind them said, "My turn!" They turned to see Miko, obviously awake now and wanting to join in this strangely exciting, maybe 'dirty' game. She half - squatted over Jerry's lap and let loose her stream. Sari rubbed her
come-filled cunt on his shoulder as the 18 year old pissed on his crotch. The whole thing drove him over the edge again.

He squirted as much come as the first time. Sari told Miko to do it, so she squatted down and slid her crotch along the length of Jerry's cock. Her virginal juices, Jerry's come, and their combined piss made it slide easily up and down on him. He lay back in the grass and Sari squatted over his face. He drove his tongue deep into her, the taste of her piss and his own come filling his mouth and nose.

He was pretty sure Miko didn't come, but Jerry knew Sari had another orgasm. Then they all went back into the water, washed the fluids off and got dressed. They walked back to the fields and absently picked the last of the strawberries.
The girls filled two single boxes for the family, and they all ate their fill. Their lips and fingers were stained red with strawberry juice when the station wagon pulled in. The horn honked and the girls grabbed their berries and ran off. Miko stopped suddenly, whirled and returned to place a kiss on Jerry's cheek. "Thank you..." she said in a funny voice. And she was gone. Sari had not looked back. The dust rose behind the wheels of the wagon with the California plates. Jerry stood in the quiet of the cooling afternoon, alone in the exhausted berry field.

He never saw the girls again. The berries were gone for the season and so were most of the professional pickers. Jerry has always wondered what happened to them, though.

drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers