Streak of Kink Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife gets to thank hubby's friend.
3.1k words
4.33
70.1k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning, alone in the bed I shared with Daniel, somewhat sore but completely satiated. I rolled over languorously and stretched like a cat in a sunshine-filled windowsill. The feel of my nipples grazing against the sheet as I arched my back was divine. Grinning, I remembered the activities of the previous night and could not help but reach down with one hand to slowly rub my awakening clit, while with the other hand I played with my nipples. My clit was a tiny bit tender due to Rich's ministrations of the night before, but the feel of my fingers skating over the smooth skin was too good to resist.

I spread my legs wide and slowly rubbed my clit to full hardness, rubbing in ever-decreasing circles. Finally, I began flicking the very tip of my clit with my fingertip, causing the clitoral hood to draw back completely. I could feel an orgasm building quickly and I could not resist as I began to rub that magic spot more firmly. Soon I was gasping as my body convulsed in orgasm.

I relaxed my entire body as I felt myself coming down from my self-pleasuring. I could hear Daniel outside, working in the yard. Determined to find out the motivation for this new interest in all things kinky, I bounded out of bed and took a quick shower.

After my shower, I found Daniel sitting on the patio, enjoying the view of our swimming pool, landscaped backyard and the valley beyond. I plopped down into the chair beside him and grinned at my husband. "So," I began. And stopped. I did not know exactly how to ask what had come over him. Daniel turned and looked at me sheepishly.

"I guess you want to know where I have been getting these wild ideas, huh?" Daniel asked.

"That thought had crossed my mind." I answered, smiling brightly. "But I don't want you to get the idea that I dislike this new approach to our sex lives."

"Oh, good." Daniel grinned. "Well, let me tell you then..."

I spent the next hour listening to Daniel tell me all about this new attorney at his law firm. They worked in the same practice group and apparently had become great friends over the last eight months or so. His name was Marshall and he was like no one Daniel had ever been friends with. He was into all kinds of kinky things. He was very adventurous, and was into porn and loved to go to Amsterdam to spend his vacations playing in the red light district there. He even went to swingers clubs all around the U.S. Not too long ago, Marshall dragged Daniel to a new adult bookstore that had opened up a few blocks from the office. They had been spending their lunch hour there at least once a week and Daniel had discovered that there was more to sex than the missionary position - much more. Daniel admitted to me that he had been very narrow-minded when we got married, and he apologized to me for not trying some of the things I had suggested back then.

As I thought about it, Daniel had seemed a bit more open-minded of late, and had even let me ride him a couple of times. Woman-on-top had always been one of my favorite positions, and I just figured that I had gotten Daniel so worked up with my foreplay that he had finally let me have my way with him.

After Daniel was finished speaking, I slid out of my chair and crawled over to where Daniel was sitting. I placed my hand over his crotch and found that his cock was hard. Hearing about all of Daniel's epiphany had made me incredibly horny, and I was drooling to taste my husband's cock. I tugged at his zipper frantically, but Daniel placed his hand over mine. "Not now sweetie." Daniel smiled gently. "Marshall is coming over. I want you to meet him, and I thought we'd cookout for lunch."

I sat back, somewhat disappointed, but already looking forward to meeting this new friend of Daniel's - if for no other reason than to thank him for opening my husband's eyes. Daniel went inside to put the steaks in the marinade, and I wandered out to the edge of the yard. One of the advantages of being married to one of the most in-demand lawyers in the New Mexico was the fact that we were able to have our house custom built on the edge of a canyon. Our nearest neighbors were nearly a mile away on either side, and our backyard was completely private, sitting as it did on a little point that stuck out into the canyon. We had a privacy fence right up to the edge as well, so no one was able to see what happened in our yard, unless they were in a helicopter.

Feeling the need to work off some of my tension, I stripped off my sundress and turned to walk naked to the swimming pool. As I reached the edge of the pool, Daniel came out of the house with another man. I guessed correctly that it was Marshall. And he was gorgeous. I felt a gush of wetness between my legs as I looked at the contrast of the two men standing in front of me. Daniel was tall, about 6' 1" with dark brown hair and brown eyes and wide shoulders. Marshall was tall as well, but thinner with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. He was wearing white tennis shorts and I could see that his thighs and calves were sculpted like a runner's. I felt both sets of eyes devouring me, as I stood there in the late-morning light, completely nude.

I hesitated, pondering what to do. It seemed pointless to act modest, as Marshall had already seen everything I had to offer at this point. So, I dropped my sundress on a nearby lawn chair and sauntered over to the men.

"You must be Marshall." I smiled in greeting. "Daniel has been telling me about you."

"Ah, nothing too terrible I hope," Marshall said, blushing a little bit under his tan. "He has told me all about you as well, but he did not tell me just how beautiful you were."

"Flatterer." I laughed. "I was just about to take a swim..." I began. I was remembering that Daniel had said he wanted to have a menage a trois with another man. "I was trying to work off some tension." I grinned wickedly at both men. "But perhaps you two can help me with that instead."

I reached out and grabbed each man by the hand and placed them on my breasts. Daniel looked a little startled, but Marshall took everything in stride, moving in close to me and caressing my tit, pinching the nipple just slightly. Daniel quickly followed his friend's lead and I threw my head back enjoying the feel of the sun on my skin and the sensations my two lovers were producing.

It felt like there was an electric wire running from my nipples to my clit as each caress caused my clit to harden further and more and more moisture to gather in my slit. I felt myself being walked backwards until we were on the grass, then lowered onto my back. The grass tickled slightly, but provided a nice cushion and smelled fresh and green.

I spread my legs wide and felt two hands dive into my dripping wet snatch, teasing my clit and pussy lips. Daniel brought his hand to my lips, urging me to taste myself, and I did, finding that I tasted tangy and a little bit sweet. Marshall meanwhile was running two fingers up and down my slit, playing with my pussy lips. I never realized until just that moment how sensitive my pussy lips were. I felt them getting puffier and slicker by the second, just in response to Marshall's gentle stroking, and I spread my legs wider still. I did not want Marshall to stop touching me.

"She likes this." I heard Marshall murmur to Daniel. "Her pussy lips are really sensitive."

I gasped and let my eyes drift closed as Daniel reached down to explore my cunt. The feeling of two men playing with me was almost more than I could bear and I felt an orgasm building quickly. "She's going to cum if we keep this up." I heard Daniel say.

"Not yet." Marshall laughed. "Not yet, pretty one."

They withdrew their hands and then both lowered their mouths to my aching nipples. I moaned in frustration, but not very forcefully as I was distracted from the aching need to cum by the feel of two mouths suckling me. I reached up and tangled my hands in Marshall's and Daniel's hair, holding them both tightly to me. The licked and sucked at my nipples, and I felt my hips begin to buck involuntarily. My pussy was throbbing, grasping at something that wasn't there. I needed a cock inside me and I needed it now.

"Fuck me. Please please fuck me." I wailed.

"Not yet babe." Daniel grinned, lifting his head from my tit. "Marshall, I think we ought to take her inside, don't you? She is getting a little bit out of control here."

"I think you may be right." Marshall agreed. He stood up quickly, then reached down to help me to my feet. "Come on Karen. Into the house with you."

Marshall led the way, with Daniel following close right behind me. Daniel had wrapped his arms around me, his hands gripping my tits and pinching my nipples while he forced me to follow Marshall into the house. Not that he really had to force me - he was simply making sure I followed without touching myself.

Marshall paused in the living room to pick up a black leather bag and then followed Daniel's directions to the bedroom. The bedroom was dominated by the four-poster, California-King sized bed I shared with Daniel, and was still unmade from where I had gotten up just a couple of hours before. Marshall grinned when he saw the bed. "This will work just perfectly." He said, gripping the bedpost nearest to him and turning to grin wickedly at me.

Marshall dropped his bag and bent to open it as Daniel moved me toward the bed. Daniel picked me up and lifted me onto the bed, leaning down to kiss me and in the process covering my upper body with his. I jumped when I felt smooth leather encircle my right ankle, but Daniel continued to kiss me, holding my torso immobile so I could not look to see what Marshall was up to.

Soon I felt leather cuffs encircling both ankles and when Marshall reached down and grabbed my left wrist I broke free from Daniel's kiss.

"Don't worry Karen." Marshall smiled reassuringly at me. "You are safe here, and we won't hurt you."

Daniel whispered in my ear that he and Marshall just wanted to pleasure me, and that I should trust him. I relaxed, knowing that Daniel would never do anything to hurt me or let anyone else hurt me either. Marshall quickly bound my left wrist and then handed Daniel the cuff for my right wrist. Daniel kissed me once more and then bound my wrist to the bedpost.

I felt very vulnerable and exposed lying on my bed, spread-eagled with two hungry sets of eyes devouring me. Daniel and Marshall stripped off their clothes, revealing two rampant cocks, both pointing straight at me.

Both men slid onto the bed, one on either side of me, and Marshall again started gently rubbing my cuntlips, sliding his hand in the moisture gathered there. My clit was screaming for attention and I bucked my hips up at Marshall, begging for him to touch my clit. Marshall grinned and continued with his gentle rubbing and Daniel reached down to finger my clit as he lowered his head once again to my nipple. The men were playing me like a violin, and I felt my orgasm once again building quickly.

"Oh, yes, fuck..." I gasped, moving my hips as much as my bindings would allow. "Please don't stop..."

But stop they did, leaving me panting just a hairsbreadth short of cumming. "Damn you!" I began to curse at them, feeling my frustration like a knife blade. "I need to cum. Please, please let me cum."

"Such language from a lady." Daniel grinned at Marshall. "Methinks she is a wee bit impatient." Daniel moved up, straddling my shoulders and stuffing his cock into my mouth. I opened wide, taking my husband's cock in, running my tongue around the head and flicking the underside lightly. Daniel grunted and began to thrust his cock in and out, fucking my face.

Marshall, meanwhile, moved between my thighs and began to slide his cockhead up and down my slit. I would have moaned at the pleasure his cock was producing, but for the hard cock stuffing my mouth. Marshall then slid his tool inside me, very slowly, filling me up a centimeter at a time. I lifted my hips a tiny bit, urging him to thrust into me, and he slid a pillow under my ass, effectively immobilizing me. His cock felt huge as he teased me with his slow entry. I could feel the ridge of his cockhead grazing along my inner passage. When he was halfway in, Marshall began to massage the sides of my clit with his thumbs, causing my cunt to twitch and grab at his thick cock.

"Fuck Daniel!" Marshall gasped. "You didn't tell me her pussy could grip like this!"

"Oh..." Daniel gasped. "Did...I forget...to...mention...that?" I could feel Daniel's cock stiffening and I knew he was getting close to cumming. "Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck." Daniel moaned, thrusting to my mouth faster and faster. "I am gonna cum!"

Daniel's cock began to spurt and I struggled to swallow it all, feeling some escape from my mouth and dribble down my cheek. Daniel slipped his cock from my mouth and stretched out on the bed beside me. I looked up to see Marshall kneeling between my thighs and he leaned down to kiss me and licked Daniel's cum off my face.

"Can't have you getting all messy, pretty one." Marshall laughed at the shocked look on my face. Marshall slid his cock all the way into me and then held still as he continued to massage my clit. "Your pussy feels good Karen." Marshall growled, beginning to thrust in and out.

I again felt an orgasm building as Marshall began to fuck me while he rubbed my clit. Then Marshall stopped again, pulling his cock from my ever-more frustrated cunt. He quickly moved up my body, tapping at my mouth with his messy cock until I opened my lips and let him slide in. "Don't you worry, babydoll. We are just getting started." Marshall reassured me as he began to fuck my face.

Daniel buried his face in my cunt as I licked and sucked Marshall's hard cock. Daniel was not really eating me completely, however. He was simply teasing my clit with his tongue, flicking lightly across that hard bud. He was keeping me fully aroused without ever giving me enough stimulation to let me cum. Frustrated, I sucked hard on Marshall's rod, causing him to cry out in surprise as the extra stimulation on his cockhead pushed him over the edge and he came in my mouth. I swallowed all of Marshall's cum and licked him clean before he slid his cock from my mouth and joined Daniel between my legs.

Daniel and Marshall together licked and sucked at my cunt and the feel of two tongues lapping at my clit was like nothing I had ever felt before. I again felt my orgasm building. This time they did not stop. They kept right on licking me and I screamed, finally cumming. My back arched and I strained against my bonds as I experienced the most prolonged orgasm I had ever felt. The guys just kept licking and one of them began to suck at my pussy lips, causing me to cum again. I felt a finger slide into my cunt and another slide into my ass, and still I came, screaming and writhing on the bed. Finally they stopped, leaving me panting on the bed.

Marshall slapped Daniel on the back. "She's a firecracker." Marshall commented. "And her cunt is incredible."

"I am a lucky man," Daniel agreed.

Both men were sporting re-awakened erections and Marshall quickly went around the bed freeing me. I sat up glared at both of them. "Fuckers. I don't like to be teased."

"Well, then, let's quit teasing." Daniel grinned, lying down on the bed and pulling me over on top of him. "Come on babe, ride me."

I threw my leg over Daniel's body and quickly positioned myself over his cock. I sank down onto his hard on with a sigh of relief. My pussy needed to be filled. I began to rock back and forth on Daniel's cock when he reached up and wrapped me in his arms, holding me down against his chest. I felt lube being applied to my ass and then felt Marshall's hard cock demanding entry.

Marshall worked his cock into my ass and I screamed at the sheer pleasure of being completely stuffed full. Marshall and Daniel began to fuck into me in rhythm, one in and one out and I felt as if I had become a creature of pure sensation. All I knew was the incredible pleasure of this fucking, as I came again and again.

Daniel gasped and whispered in my ear that he could feel Marshall's cockhead rubbing his through the thin membrane inside me as they both fucked me. "It feels incredible babe."

I could only moan in reply as I felt another orgasm rip through me. I felt Marshall's thrusting lose rhythm as he began to fuck my ass faster and harder. "Gonna cum." He grunted. "Fuck yeah!" Marshall's cock began to spurt into my ass and Daniel's body went tense beneath me as the feeling of Marshall's cock throbbing against his and the pulsating of my cunt sent him over the edge and he came too.

We three moved slowly apart and then sank down onto the bed. I kissed both Daniel and Marshall as I lay down between them, and Daniel mumbled something about a nap as we all fell asleep, exhausted.