Streak of Kink Ch. 3

Story Info
Wife takes control.
2.4k words
4.3
60.3k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday again. One week since I had had the most incredible weekend of my life. I sat at my desk at work, staring out the window, dreaming of what this weekend might bring.

"G'night Karen!" I heard my secretary call out as she waved from my doorway. I waved back and then surprised myself by staring at her pert little mini-skirted ass as she walked away. I had never slept with another woman before, but as I considered the idea I realized it turned me on immensely. Sighing, I packed up my briefcase and headed out to my car. Exploration of this new idea would have to wait. For this weekend, I had something else in mind.

I stopped at my newly rented post office box on the way home, relieved and excited to see the packages I had ordered waiting for me. Daniel was in for a big surprise this weekend.

Arriving home, I was pleased to see that Daniel was not at home yet. I would have a some time to put my plan into action. I dashed into the house and into the bedroom, tearing open my packages as I went. I entered the bedroom and quickly stripped the sheets off the bed and replaced them with the black velvet sheets I had ordered. I then attached the straps I had purchased to the bed. I clipped the cuffs for ankles and wrists to the straps and stepped back to view my handiwork.

The straps were made of webbing material, and were red and black. The cuffs were made of the same material but were lined with neoprene to prevent chafing and had heavy-duty Velcro closures. The straps attached to the bed and the cuffs to the straps with thick plastic snap-clips. I quickly threw the top sheet over the straps and went to make my other preparations.

Daniel walked in just as I was lighting the candles and pouring the wine. I kissed him hello and led him to the table. We ate slowly, enjoying our food and flirting with each other. After dinner, I coyly asked Daniel to join me in the bath.

I led the way into our spacious bathroom; enjoying the look of the dozens of candles I had lit flickering in the mirrors. I stripped Daniel's clothes off one piece at a time, kissing and licking skin as it became exposed to my view. Daniel groaned as I lightly raked my teeth across his nipples and his shirt fell to the floor.

I dropped to my knees and undid Daniel's dress slacks, tugging them down along with his boxers, exposing his awakening penis. I kissed my friend hello and Daniel thrust his hips at me slightly, wordlessly indicating that I should take him in my mouth. I just grinned as I blew a stream of hot air on Daniel's crotch then stood up quickly.

"C'mere babe." I grinned, leading him to the sink where I had laid out a razor, some towels, scissors, and shaving cream.

"What's all this then?" Daniel asked a bit nervously, eyeing the sharp implements.

"Time for your hair appointment Mr. Jones." I grinned, kneeling down in front of Daniel again with the scissors. Before Daniel could protest I began trimming away the thick bush of curls surrounding Daniel's cock. Daniel gasped slightly as he felt the cold metal brush lightly against his skin, and then he stood very still and allowed me to work. I trimmed Daniel's hair as close as I could and then applied the shaving cream and made short work of shaving him clean. His balls, being unaccustomed to feeling the air on them did draw up and give me a bit of trouble, but I managed to shave Daniel smooth without nicking him once.

I rinsed the shaving cream off with a towel and warm water then led Daniel to the now lukewarm bath I had drawn. The Jasmine oil I had added to the bath pooled on the surface of the water in rainbow patterns as I urged Daniel into the tub. Grinning as Daniel sank into the water, I stripped off my dress, revealing my newly shaved pussy. Daniel's eyes lit up when he saw my bare lips and he reached out to touch me, but I danced back from him.

"Not yet, impatient man." I laughed, sliding into the water and reaching for the soap and washcloth. Daniel and I played in the bath, washing each other and reveling in the feeling of our hands slipping readily over smooth wet skin.

Soon, I urged Daniel out of the bath and made him stand still while I toweled him off. He returned the favor and then I reached into a drawer, coming up with a strip of black satin. I wrapped the blindfold around Daniel's eyes and whispered for him to be a very good boy and he would be rewarded. Daniel simply grinned and nodded.

Grasping Daniel by his now-stiff cock, I led him to the bedroom and stripped the top sheet off the bed. I walked Daniel backwards until he was up against the bed and then I pushed him onto his back. I pounced quickly and snapped his ankles into the cuffs and then climbed up his body, wrapping his wrists in the other pair of cuffs.

I was straddling Daniel's body and I felt his hard cock pushing at my wet pussy. Unable to resist, I sank down onto Daniel's hard cock briefly, loving the feel of his penis stretching me. I slid up and down his pole a couple of times and Daniel gasped. Not wanting things to end too soon, I dismounted and moved to the side of the bed.

Daniel looked good enough to eat lying there blindfolded and spread-eagle on the bed with his hard cock poking up. I wanted to fuck him right then. Gathering my resolve, I moved to Daniel's feet. I bent down, my hair brushing the top of Daniel's right foot.

"Karen..." I heard Daniel growl. "What are you doing?"

"Hush babydoll. Let me have my fun, ok?"

Daniel lapsed back into silence as my mouth surrounded his big toe. I could feel the muscles in his foot jerk as I sucked his toe just like I would a cock, using my teeth just a bit and swirling my tongue around. When Daniel began to gasp and his foot to twitch, I moved to the next toe. I sucked each of his toes in turn and then laved his entire foot, lingering on the arch. Daniel gasped and jerked in his bonds.

I moved my hot mouth up to Daniel's ankle, licking and nibbling, then moving up his calf, biting just slightly into the muscle there. Daniel moaned loudly when I reached the back of his knee, so I spent some time there, licking, sucking and biting. Daniel moaned and grunted, pulling at his bonds ineffectually. When I felt Daniel's muscles reach a new level of tension, I moved up to his thigh. I brushed my hair along the long muscles in Daniel's thigh, following that with my mouth. Daniel moaned softly, getting louder as I moved upward toward his straining cock. I allowed my hair to brush along his balls, surprised at the reaction when Daniel's hips jerked violently.

"Fuuuuuck." Daniel hissed. "My balls are so sensitive."

Grinning, I blew gently on the wrinkled skin of Daniel's scrotum, watching as it drew taut. Moving on, not touching Daniel's stiff manhood, I applied my lips to Daniel's right hip and then on up to his ribcage.

Curling up on my side, I brushed my hands along Daniel's torso, teasing his nipples with the palms of my hands. Then, pinching his left nipple with my fingers, I sucked on his right nipple, biting just a little bit. Daniel groaned again, squirming in his bonds. I played with Daniel's nipples until he was panting and then moved on to his arm and hand. I sucked his fingers just as I had his toes, and Daniel moaned incoherently.

Moving back down, I stopped long enough to kiss my husband. He thrust his face up toward me, sucking on my tongue, communicating his longing and great need in the intensity of his kiss. I broke away and leaned down to nibble on his earlobe.

"Relax baby." I whispered. "Just enjoy."

Daniel breathed out, sighing, and relaxed back onto the bed. I moved off the bed and around the other side.

This time I started at his left hand. I worked my way back down again, finding that the inside of his left elbow was much more sensitive than his right one. I skipped over his rampant cock once again, stopping just long enough to plant a light kiss on the very tip. Daniel's hips thrust up at me when I did that, silently imploring me to take him into my mouth. I moved further down instead.

By the time I had reached Daniel's left big toe he was whimpering and his hips were moving in shallow thrusts. His cock was purple and throbbing too. Considering my next move, I briefly thought of climbing on and riding that cock until we were both satiated. But I wanted to try a few more things before I allowed myself that pleasure.

I reached under the bed, pulling out a bundle of straps, and selected two. I wrapped these straps around Daniel's thighs and then around the posts on the head of the bed frame. Releasing Daniel's ankles one at a time, I hauled his thighs up until his ass was exposed. Tying the straps off, I again stood back to view my handiwork. Daniel's balls were drawn up tight, and were bright red. His cock was dark purple and throbbing, looking angry from all my teasing. Kneeling between Daniel's widespread thighs, I leaned in and licked his balls, flicking my tongue across them.

Daniel grunted and twitched, unable to do much more as my bonds held him nearly immobile. I heard Daniel whisper my name as I blew a gentle stream of air on his nether hole. I leaned down further and licked lightly at Daniel's ass, and he jerked in surprise, groaning. To my great surprise and pleasure, Daniel's rear hole tasted just slightly tangy, not bad at all.

Placing my hands on Daniel's thighs, I held him still and attacked his ass with vigor, licking and teasing his tight nether hole. Daniel grunted and moaned my name with each lick, the muscles in his thighs twitching.

I kept on licking at Daniel's asshole as I reached up and began to rub his cock. Daniel moaned loudly and I felt his body shiver. Encouraged I licked a finger and began to slide it slowly into Daniel's rectum as I continued licking. Daniel sobbed my name, his steel-hard cock twitching and throbbing in my grip.

"Ohhhhhhhh." Daniel moaned. "Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck." I had just the tip of my finger inside Daniel's rectum and I began to gently slide it back and forth, entering just a tiny bit more each time. Daniel began to relax more and my finger slid in halfway.

"Yessssss." Daniel hissed. I began to slowly finger fuck my husband's ass while I pumped his cock. Every muscle in his body was tensed and his eyes were screwed tightly shut, his mouth open and panting. I knew he was going to cum if I kept stimulating him, and I hesitated. I wanted to fuck him.

Reluctantly I slid my finger out of Daniel and released his cock. I was just in time I realized, as I saw the copious amounts of precum that had leaked out onto Daniel's belly.

Kneeling up, I released Daniel's thighs from their confinement, and helped him to lower his legs to the bed. Daniel opened his eyes slowly as I knelt between his legs, massaging his thighs.

"Damn Karen..." Daniel moaned, looking at me through eyes glazed with lust. "What are you doing to me?"

I grinned and did not deign to answer as I again straddled my husband's body. Looking into his eyes, I reached down and slid his hard penis into my needy snatch. I moaned as I felt his incredibly hard cock enter me, and unable to resist, I thrust downward, impaling myself on him.

Daniel grunted and began to thrust up into me. I had neglected to re-secure Daniel's ankles and he took full advantage of his partial freedom to fuck upward into me, hard. I braced my knees on the bed, and tilted my hips to receive Daniel's thrusts.

I felt an orgasm fast approaching as Daniel fucked me harder and faster. I moaned and cried his name, tangling my hands in his chest hair. Daniel slowed his strokes and laughed as I looked at him from behind the tangled curtain of my hair.

"This is your show babe. You started it. Now you can finish it." Daniel grinned wickedly as he relaxed under me.

Accepting the challenge, I sat up straight and began to grind my hips against Daniel. He gasped as he felt my pussy muscles grasping his cock and in spite of his intention to remain still, Daniel's hips began to thrust ever so slightly.

Throwing my head back, I began to ride Daniel in earnest. His cock seemed harder than I had ever felt it and he began to moan as I worked his cock in and out of my grasping cunt.

"Oh yes, yes babe, yes." Daniel shouted, his back arching slightly as he pulled at the manacles on his wrists. "I'm...oh fuck...gonna...cummmmmm!!!" I felt Daniel's cock stiffen even further inside me and then begin to spurt as he cried out again and again, finally achieving release.

Daniel's cock stayed stiff as I continued to ride him, getting ever closer to my own orgasm. I reached down and began rubbing my clit, and I as I thought of the things I had just done to my husband, the sheer eroticism of it sent me crashing over into an orgasm and I collapsed on top of Daniel, my body shaking.

We lay there for a few minutes panting together as I felt his cock beginning to deflate inside of me. As I recovered I reached up and released Daniel's hands from the cuffs. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear: "That was the most incredible thing I have ever felt babe."

And as I lay there I smiled thinking about all the things we had yet to explore.