Stress Relief

Story Info
Protagonista arrives home after a long day at work.
1k words
4
8.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZytaD
ZytaD
1 Followers

It was a Thursday night, and I didn't get home from the office until quite late. It was close to a deadline, and myself and the team I led had been banking some major overtime to get the project done on time and to the caliber that I came to expect from my charges. My boyfriend, Damien, must have thought I didn't exist anymore, but after being with me for a couple of years, he was used to the hours I put in.

When I opened the door to the condo, all the lights were off, so Damien must have already been in bed. I looked at my watch - midnight. It figured he was in bed...I would have been curled up next to him earlier had I not been stuck at the office.

I thought wistfully of the cuddle time we got when I wasn't nearing a deadline as I hung my keys on the peg near the door, and took of my coat and shoes. It wasn't just the cuddling and closeness that I missed, either. I missed the sex. And considering that was my main mode of stress relief, when the deadlines were pressing at me like a ton of bricks, I needed the sex.

Feeling a little sexually frustrated, I went to washroom and prepared myself for bed, doing the standard "wash the face, brush the teeth, change into PJs" routine, and turned off the light before opening the door to Damien and my bedroom. The last thing I wanted to do was wake him up, even though I was feeling a little frisky at that point.

I walked through the pitch black room over to my side of the bed, slid under the covers and curled up next to Damien, or tried to. When I reached over to feel where he was, he caught my wrist, pulled me roughly to the middle of the bed, and was immediately on top of me, pinning me to the mattress, pressing his thick erection into my thigh.

"I'm glad you're home, baby," he rasped in my ear as he ground his cock against my leg. I was immediately wet. "I have plans for you tonight."

He started to grab something from beside the bed, and soon enough I found out what it was: restraints. Lengths of silk rope made specifically for this purpose. I didn't struggle as he started fastening the rope around my wrists, then securing it to the bed -- I was in too much shock. Damien was never this aggressive.

Once my hands were secured and I was unable to release them, Damien pushed my nightgown up and over my breasts, revealing my pierced nipples to the slightly chilled air. They immediately puckered into hard nibs, and Damien went to work on them, teasing with his tongue, scratching the tender flesh of my breast with his stubble. I squirmed, and a short, quiet moan escaped my lips.

"If you like that, you're going to love what I plan to do next," he said slyly, and licked his way down my chest and my belly.

He went even further than that, nudging apart my legs, and gently licking at my cleft. As I opened for him, he seized my left leg and proceeded to repeat what he did with my wrists, first securing my left ankle and then my right one, tying me to the bed. I lay spread eagle on the mattress, my core fully exposed to his eyes.

He leaned forward again, and flicked his tongue against my clit. I strained at my bonds, heating up more and more every second that he teased me.

Damien began eating me with earnest, moving his tongue faster and harder, flexing against all the right points. Gradually, slowly, he slid two fingers inside of me, and started to pump with those as well.

He continued the steamy rhythm until he took me right to the brink, knowing exactly when I hit it as I tensed up, ready to explode. But he stopped cold just before I came, and withdrew his fingers from my slippery pussy.

Damien sat back, and in the dark I was able to lift my head and make out the shape of his erection straining against his boxer briefs.

"It looks like I'm not the only one into this," I said, eyeing his shaft. "Why don't you ditch those and get to work?"

Damien chuckled as he stripped off his underwear, revealing the proud length of himself in the dimness of the room. He leaned over me, one arm on each side of my shoulders, his knees between my legs, and brought his mouth near my ear without touching me at all.

"I'm going to tell you what I'm going to do," he said, slowly lowering his weight onto me and allowing his sex to rest against mine. "I'm going slide into your tight pussy up to my hilt, then start pounding you fast and hard, fucking you until you can't take it anymore and beg me to stop. Do you follow?" He emphasized his question by sliding the length of himself against my folds.

I nodded quickly and whimpered slightly, turned on even more by his graphic description of his plans. As soon as the whimper slipped past my lips, Damien slammed into me, filling me up in the sweetest way possible.

He started moving inside me after a moment, pumping in and out, gradually moving faster and faster. Before I knew it, he was ramming into me, hard the way I liked it. The fast forcefulness was what I craved, and my pussy was more accommodating than normal since I was already so wet. It didn't take long before I was thrashing against my bonds yet again and trying to break free as wave after wave of orgasm washed over me.

I think I came three times before Damien joined me, biting my shoulder gently as he shot his cum inside me, then collapsed partially on top of me and partially beside me. We lay there like that, me bound to the bed, and him restraining me further with his weight, before he rolled over and untied my wrists and ankles.

"Mmm, baby, we need to do that again sometime," I purred, my stress completely gone.

Damien just kissed me hard, and we settled down to sleep.

That was our first time playing with restraints -- and most definitely not our last.

ZytaD
ZytaD
1 Followers