Stress Relief for Mike

Story Info
"Anna" helps a stressed friend from work.
1.3k words
4.32
63.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anna Star
Anna Star
10 Followers

It all started when a buddy of mine from work, Mike, did not get the job he put in for. He was taking it pretty hard, bummed out and pissed off are a terrible combination.

I went to him and tried to console him and cheer him up, but no luck. I said to him you should come over my apartment tonight, drink a couple beers and maybe we'll head out and hit the town. He said he'd think about and let me know before the end of the day.

Now some background, I have worked with Mike for a couple years and we have become good friends – enough to where I think he knows about "Anna" but won't let on.

He is very attractive, 5'10" and the most beautiful ice blue eyes you have ever seen! I have spent many a night alone having fantasies about him wishing they would come true and I decided when he was so down about the job, I'd pounce while he is vulnerable!

Later he came by my office and said he be over tonight since his other plans did not hold up. I asked what other plans and he said his girl, Karen, blew him off this evening for her friends. Wow! He was really ripe for the picking now I thought as a chill ran over me. I said "Great!" be at my place at 7pm and we'll go from there!

I raced home with mind going a hundred miles a minute thinking what have I done? It's not too late to back out because this could cost me his friendship, but my over powering libido took hold and squashed those fears in no time flat!

Made it to my place in record time and the clock read 5:30, I had to get a move on it with only an hour and a half to get ready. I jumped in the shower, shaved and cleaned my self up for the fun I was hoping to have later. Once out of the shower, I turned myself into my beloved alter ego, Anna. I decided to wear my black satin and lycra garter slip, matching thong and nude silk thigh highs. Then this gorgeous black floral V-neck dress with hanging tails finished off with these great 5-inch heel sandals – I looked HOT!!!

Since I lost myself in Anna, I was brought back to reality by the buzz of my intercom. I ran over and buzzed Mike into the building and retreated to my bedroom to wait. I heard him come through the door and I hollered out to make himself comfortable. I heard him grab a beer from the fridge and turn on the TV.

Now, I was at the point of no return as I stepped from my bedroom into the living room where her sat. I felt really weak since I was taking such a big chance and smiled at him meekly as I expected him to get up and leave. His look went from shock to admiration as I watched him look me up and down with a sly grin forming on his face.

I nervously walked over to him and he stood to meet me. I placed my hand on his chest and was about to spill my guts to him but he cut me off and said "I always knew this about you from our years of hanging out and you letting it slip while we've been drunk. Plus, you go by Anna don't you?" I said to him "Yes, why didn't you let me know so I could have done this sooner?" as I pushed him back onto the couch and straddled his lap. His hands then grasped my waist as I said to him "enough talk, you could use some stress relief from this week!"

With that I leaned in an kissed him lightly on the mouth and his hands came up to my face and he pulled me back into him to share a long, wet, passion filled kiss that made me shiver! We kept kissing as our hands ran all over and grinding our bodies into each other and I thought I was hard until my hand ran over his crotch, it felt like he was hiding a monster! I hopped off of him and pulled him up off the couch, I dropped to my knees and undid his pants, reached inside and found a massive throbbing 9-inch cock!

I was a woman possessed when I laid my hands on it as I started licking it and kissing it all over. Then I took it in my mouth and did the best I could to take it all, sucking and slurping, working that cock like there was no tomorrow. I could hear him moaning and saying how good I looked with his cock in my mouth and it made my suck harder to please my man. He pulled me off since said if I keep that up this will be a short session!

When I stood up he said how beautiful I looked and then we kissed again as I grabbed him by the hand and led him to my bedroom. Once inside we started kissing again and he pulled my dress up over my head to reveal the beautiful lingerie I had worn for him. Then he started kissing me all over working his way down to my thong and finally released my straining cock. He pushed me back on the bed and took me in his mouth and I'll tell you I lasted no time before cuming since I was so turned on. We then shared another round of kisses with my juices washing our tongues.

I peeled the rest of his clothes off then grabbed the lube. I greased up his cock and slid some up my ass and straddled him on the bed. I wrapped my hand around those hot 9-inches and guided it to my waiting hole. I had to go slow because he was huge! As I worked my self onto it I actually came again all over his chest, so I licked it all off to his satisfaction. Then I got to riding my man, just impaling myself on his tool and grinding my ass pussy into him. It was the most exquisite feeling with the charge it sent through my body and his caresses made it even more electric.

We then rolled over and he pushed himself up on his arms above me. I felt so good being his "girl" as he kissed me again and began pumping his cock in and out of me. I wrapped my stocking covered legs around him and pulled him in closed as he worked that dick giving us both supreme pleasures. He then put my legs on his shoulders and drove deeper into me than I could have imagined, I have got to tell you this is the most incredible sex I ever had!

As I felt his cock throbbing even more he then laid completely on top of me and wrapped his arms around me tightly as he kept fucking me. I was screaming in ecstasy as his grunts and moans got louder, I knew he was going to cum! He pulled out and sprayed it all over my chest and face as I waited open-mouthed for any of his seed, then sucking him to the finish as he continued his moans of approval.

He rolled off me, smiled, kissed me and pulled me closer to him. He said thank you for helping him release the stress of his week and that I was way better than Karen could ever hope to be! I made him promise that he would turn to me, Anna, when stressed – he laughed and agreed, I guess now I'll hope for many more stressful days!

Anna Star
Anna Star
10 Followers