Stress Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her breathing slows from its quickened pace, she looks down at me...strokes my hair...and smiles.

"How are you feeling?" she asks.

"Ahhh, very good," I respond with my own smile.

"And the tension and stress...?

Laughing softly...almost giggling, I say "Gone".

"Good. I think we were successful today and there will be no need for a second session," Ms. Williams says in an almost professional tone.

A feeling of disappointment whelms up from somewhere inside me and must show on my face.

"Daniel, you came here today because you needed to rid yourself of the stress you have been lugging around for so many years. And I knew from talking with Dr. Smithens that you would not be happy if you did not pay for services in some way. Let's just say we bartered services today, ok?"

I shrugged for I knew she was right. When the receptionist said Dr. Smithen had taken care of things and there was no insurance papers to deal with, I did not feel comfort with it. But I was also too distracted by my nervousness to really say anything.

"Anyway, if I suggest that you come back again, I am not sure it would be for you or for me" she said with a somewhat guilty smirk.

I watch as Ms. Williams stands and pulls her robe close, tying it tightly around her waist. She extends her hand and helps up me.

"Daniel...Mr. Stephens...I am glad I could help you. It was a delight working with you," she again extends her hand and I know the session is over. I shake her hand and smile.

"Next time I see Dr. Smithens, I will thank him for the referral and let him know how much you helped me," I remark. And then, looking as deeply into her eyes as she will allow, I graciously say, "Thank you."

Turning, I go back through the "mystery" door, dress and leave, smiling a warm, relax and genuine smile at the young receptionist.

And I do feel lighter...less worried...renewed. Life does look much better.

12