Strictly Cum Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,520 Followers

"Don't, no please don't put your cock in me." Ian pulled her legs wide then moved above her. He reached down and positioned his prick so that it was against the entrance to her cunt. Then he pushed and I watched as after twenty-four years of married life my wife's cunt finally yielded to another man's prick.

"Oh no, please don't fuck me," she said digging her nails into his backside and pushing her hips forward to meet his thrusts. Ian rammed his prick in and out with a force that betrayed the lust he felt. Kim bucked and rolled beneath him, her eyes closed, but her mouth open as she gasped each time his cock speared into her. It was incredibly erotic and hardly surprising that Ian wasn't able to hold back. He groaned, gave one final extra deep thrust, then his backside locked tight as he pumped his sperm deep inside Kim's lustful cunt.

As the two lovers clung to each other I glanced across at Jayne. We had both been so engrossed in the show that we had forgotten about each other. Jayne shrugged.

"I guess we will have to wait till next week," she paused. "But I'm sure it will be worth waiting for." She reached out and stroked my prick, so I leaned across and kissed her. I couldn't resist exploring; my hand skimmed across the satin of her stockings, over soft, warm flesh, then heaven -- warm, wet panties. I pulled away. "Next week," I said with a smile.

By now Ian was zipping his trousers up and Kim was pulling her knickers back into place. We were soon all fastening our seatbelts again and in a couple of minutes we were saying our good byes with nothing more than a chaste kiss on the cheek.

I sped back home eager to whisk Kim upstairs. Of course once we were home Kim had to spend time telling Helen our babysitter about her success in the competition. I don't think Helen noticed but I could clearly see a dark stain spreading over Kim's panties as Ian's cum leaked out of her. It was such a turn on to think that only a few minutes ago another man had pumped his sperm into my wife's cunt, and in a few minutes it would be my turn to do the same.

Finally Helen headed off for the short walk to her house and Kim and I went upstairs. I closed and locked the door, then illuminated the bedroom by the soft light of one lamp. I asked Kim to lie on the bed, and then I knelt between her legs. I removed her knickers and tossed them to one side. I rubbed my cock against the entrance to her cunt. She was very wet and with one firm push I slid deep inside her, drawing a soft and very feminine moan from her.

"So it's finally happened," I said. "You've had another man's cock inside you -- how did it feel?"

"Nice, very nice. I'm sorry I was so hyped up, but what with the dancing, the drinks and everything I got carried away. You don't mind do you?"

"No I don't mind at all," I said. "It's the sexiest thing that's ever happened to us. I loved watching Ian fuck you and I can't wait for next weekend. You're still up for that aren't you?"

"Yes I am. But this time we're going to do it somewhere comfortable. In the car was fine and as a one off it was very exciting, but I don't fancy it again. Anyway you never got to fuck Jayne, aren't you desperate to put that right? Just think next Saturday you can fuck Jayne while Ian fucks me."

The thought of enjoying Jayne's ample charms while Ian's prick slid in and out of Kim was too much for me and I groaned and gave a final, extra deep thrust. My cock jerked and jerked as I added another load of sperm to the store already inside my wife's cunt.

tony090909
tony090909
1,520 Followers
12