String of Beads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We want to go fairly soon so lets see, about say the first of July and go for the warm water and sunshine. We can work around the other boaters don't you think?"

"I do believe we could. We may not have the perfect place every night but we'd do okay. The worst it could be is wonderful as far as I'm concerned."

Jerry asked Leanne, "Any thoughts honey?"

"No not really. July sounds about right for a first time at it. How do we pack for this little outing?"

"It depends on the life style you choose. When I go I pack most of my ward robe in my shave kit. One bathing suit and that was always optional except when cruising. Seriously, just shorts and tops, maybe a couple pair of long pants in case we have some cool evenings. Oh and bring lots of tanning lotion. The sun can be brutal even on overcast days."

We had walked around and continued to talk about boating until we were back at the house and we sat in chairs by the pool. "Lon could we prevail upon you to make the reservations and arrangements? I'll give you a card to use, just let us know what we need to do and when we need to do it. We put ourselves in your hands. Now anybody for a swim?"

Leanne said with a smile, "Maybe this would be a good time to start with suits optional." I just stood there with a smile like an idiot. All I could see was Leanne naked and it caused a short circuit in my thinking.

"Leanne honey you'll make Lon uncomfortable. You'll have that whole week to skinny dip." Oh my God I can't be that lucky can I? We put on suits and swam for half an hour and then got out and I had to sit there and not stare at Leanne in her thong suit, which was almost impossible.

Leanne said, "So you do wear a suit when you drive or pilot the boat then?"

"Yeah, the windows come down quite low and if anybody comes near or has field glasses they can see in. I've been known to cruise buck naked but it's risky. I've even taken a moonlight ride in the runabout bare as...sorry, naked."

"Bare assed works too." Leanne smiled to let me know it was okay to say bare assed. Oh the feelings I was getting about this little excursion were good ones.

After a little lull in the conversation I said, "After I've made the reservations I'll get a list of what they provide and what they don't plus a list of things they suggest we bring. I'll put it all together and get it to you so you'll have a good idea what you'll want to take. I'll also include a list of things I'll take care of and that will make it easier for you I'm sure."

"We knew we wanted to do this with you Lon. This will be perfect."

Chapter Four

All the way home I kept getting visions of Jerry on the front deck typing away as Leanne and I swam naked and got friendly and then went to the roof for some nude sun bathing with me applying sun lotion all over her wonderful body. A fantasy to be sure but what the hell it's a really good one.

The next day I called the reservations number that, believe it or not, I had committed to memory and requested their brochure. I wanted to see what boats they were running now. It had to be big and full of amenities and we needed a runabout to go with it. It was their money so I was going to make them very comfortable and coincidentally me too for that matter. It was going to drive me nuts waiting for the latest brochure to say nothing of waiting for the appointed day of departure. I had no doubt they would enjoy it and I had no doubt I'd enjoy it but just how comfortable we'd all allow ourselves to get remained to be seen.

The brochure was in my mail box within five days and I had it memorized about two hours later. Three hours later I had their eighty two foot boat reserved and a sixteen foot sixty horse power runabout reserved. They were used to going first class so I reserved the best they had to offer. Hell we'd be outside ninety percent of the time and all that interior space would be wasted but that got us the best amenities. Jerry and Leanne had no idea how lucky we were to get it that close to July but I caught a cancellation so we were set. I was kind of wishing Amy could go but she and I could go later in the season about say mid August. I wanted to be certain she could stay naked as much as she wanted to.

When the reservation confirmation came with all the lists I had told them about I sat down and spent most of a day compiling all the information they might want complete with some suggestions from me. I packaged it up and called a courier service and had it sent out right away. I just might get another dinner invitation to go over details. I can always hope. I called Amy and invited her over and showed her my copy of the brochure and explained I was going with the boss and the boss's wife and that I wanted to take her in August if she was willing. She was so willing we made love right there on the floor. August with her was going to be awesome. Maybe I could find a way to pay for a whole month. Yeah right.

A couple of days later a large package came for me and it was a case of that wonderful Shiraz with a note about the trip from Leanne.

"Lon honey thank you so much for the information and all your work. We'll get our act together and be in touch with you very soon. Jerry has to fly to Las Vegas tonight and when he gets home we'll get together for the final details. I have to say, your trainer is doing right by you. You are looking so handsome and so healthy, way to go. I can't wait for you to show me what houseboating is like. Looking forward to seeing you again, Leanne." Damn that was a nice note. Did Jerry know what she wrote?

I worked like a demon for the next few weeks partly to get ahead in case I didn't get much writing done and partly to help time pass faster. I had the romance novel underway and had a good start on one of my longer and better porn stories. I liked the direction it was taking, using elements of what was happening in my life and exaggerating them more than a little bit. I had the research down since I had and was living it, and to elaborate and exaggerate was easy for me. I wanted to use a fictionalized person modeled after Leanne but did I put her in this romance story or save her for another one? The week on the houseboat would help me with that one. I also wanted to use a very Irish looking gal with long dark red hair in a story some time. I love that look and I could see her in my mind so clearly. Maybe it was based on Mandy, a sweet gal I knew when I was in the ninth grade. I decided to save that person for the trip also. I'd never truly known a long haired red head like I saw in my mind and there seemed a complete lack of them in the circles I traveled in so I had little chance of ever meeting one except in my book.

I heard from Jerry and Leanne that he was back home and was anxious to get together so they suggested cocktails at their house at seven on Friday evening. I was there as the bell struck seven. We had drinks in the den and the three of us talked non stop until they were satisfied they had covered everything. Jerry said, "By the way we think you did an excellent job choosing the boat. It looks very roomy and certainly has all the amenities we might want. A smaller one would have been fine if the amenities were just a touch better so this will be great. I can work on my project in any one of several places while you two swim and sun." Was I going to be with Leanne alone? Was I going to behave myself? Would I skinny dip in front of her? Oh man the questions.

When the details were fully worked out I went home humming like a tuning fork.

The days leading up to our departure went faster than I might have hoped and before I knew it I was feverishly packing and loading. I was taking care of the food needs as well as things like rafts for floating across the lagoon naked. All they had to worry about was their clothes and personal needs and their booze. I didn't know what they'd like to take in that area. We left early in the morning and drove down arriving about two in the afternoon. By the time we had filled out all the paper work and drug our gear out to the boat it was ready for us to inspect and approve before dragging our gear aboard. Then the dock master gave us our instructions, brought our runabout around and tied it off and sent us on our way.

For the first little bit Leanne and Jerry sat on the front deck and enjoyed the summer breezes as we traveled the half mile out and neared the main part of the lake. I was piloting this beautiful eighty two foot boat and just as I expected she handled like a dream. Once on the main part of the lake I set a straight ahead course and strolled out onto the front deck and said, "I'd suggest we not cruise too long before picking a spot for the night. We'll need a little time to get settled and get used to everything and we want to be sure to get a nice spot our first night out."

"Good idea captain, we trust you to find us a nice spot." I knew of a couple of spots within a short ride and I headed for them. By tying off well before the dinner hour we'd beat most of the other boats on the lake that were still intent on running around.

As I passed my second choice it was taken so if my first choice, just up a little ways, were taken we'd have to cruise a little ways for the next chance. Bingo, choice numero uno was open. I called through the open door, "Paradise dead ahead make ready the ropes."

"Aye aye captain." I slipped the boat in and just before the bow touched shore I slid into reverse to slow our progress. The bow crunched gently against the small rocks and then I held it in position with a little ahead throttle and a light helm correction until Leanne and Jerry could tie off the ropes as the dock master had shown us. It was all a piece of cake and we had a large very private lagoon to call our own. It wouldn't be bad to just stay in that spot the whole week but there were other equally nice places to explore.

Chapter Five

Now that we were tied off we went about unpacking our clothes and groceries and inflating the swim rafts. I set out my laptop and notes for later and unloaded the coolers into the refrigerator. We wouldn't eat fancy but we wouldn't go hungry either. I was already hungry to see Leanne in her bikini. I changed into my suit and went out to survey our setting. Jerry had changed into ragged shorts and had his laptop on the table on the front deck. He was ready to type without even exploring the area. Oh well. When I turned to look out the side window I saw Leanne come out of their room in her bikini. It took my breath away just like it did at their pool. My first test. Do not stare Lonnie, don't be a small town hick. But I am a small town hick I just happen to live in a larger town.

Leanne said, "Let's go exploring Lonnie. Show me around would you?" Would I? Hell yes I would.

"Let's go topside and I'll show you the sunning roof and the flying bridge and then I'll show you around our lagoon."

"You've used this place before it seems."

"I sure have, it's my first choice along this part of the lake. I'll show you why when we go ashore." We went up onto the sun deck and Leanne was grinning from ear to ear.

"So as long as I don't stand up I'm protected up here?"

"Sure, lie down and see how it feels." Leanne lay on her back and I stared. I was completely in love as the flatness of the deck thrust her breasts against the tiny fabric of her suit top, and she was convinced the solid side rails covered enough to keep strange eyes off her.

"I like this Lonnie. Do you sunbathe nude too?"

"I've been known to stay nude for long stretches but this trip will be a little different. But fair warning I intend to skinny dip at least a little bit."

Leanne smiled and said, "Oh I think we can work something out that we both like." Leanne got up and we went below and then onto the shore as I took her on a walk around the lagoon until most of the boat was out of direct line of sight. The trees protected us from the main part of the lake and the curve of the lagoon hid the houseboat for the most part which created the feeling we were all alone with a large warm lake to swim in.

"Let's go for a swim Lonnie. Right here, right now, lets get wet." I may be a hick but I ain't stupid. I took her hand and we eased down the somewhat steep bank and entered the water. It was indeed warm and welcoming. "Oh Lonnie I like this. What a wonderful feeling. I wonder what it is about this that seems so much nicer than in a swimming pool with clear water and perfect temperature. This seems so much more...primal I guess. Pure nature."

"I'm glad you like it. We will be exploring several more places over the next week and if we're lucky we'll get my version of the perfect spot. It's a large lagoon, very private with gently sloping almost sandy shore and you can take long very private walks. I wish I could live there actually."

"Everything you said about this place is true. I'll want to come back again I already know that. Jerry has so many meetings and we have so many social demands that this is just a total escape for us. It's a life saver. Lonnie what do you hope to get out of this week?"

"I want to show you this wonderful lake, watch you enjoy the sun and the swimming and be happy, and second I hope to get a little writing done. If I don't I'll be okay with that because I'm hoping to come back here in August."

"If you do come back I just may pack myself in your suitcase. Who's coming with you?"

Amy, a friend of mine or at least I think so."

Leanne put her hand on my arm and said, "I hope she's worthy of you Lon."

"Thanks Leanne I'm sure she is."

"Let's go back to the boat and have a nice cold glass of iced tea." "Sounds great. Jerry's probably wondering just where the hell we went off to anyway."

"He doesn't worry about me with you around. He thinks so highly of you, you know."

"No I didn't know but that's nice to hear. I think he's one of the last honorable and nice executives left on the planet."

"He sometimes envy's you and your independent life style." Leanne slipped her arm through mine and we slowly made our way back to the houseboat for tea.

When we returned, there was Jerry still typing and a glass of scotch nearby. "Hey you two finished exploring already?"

I said, "Explored, swam and talked our way back home." Once aboard Leanne kissed him on the forehead and went inside to pour the tea made from instant. After all we're roughing it you know. We'd probably have to run the generator later to recharge the laptops. It's such a primitive existence. Leanne said she was going to take her book and go sun and Jerry was completely involved in his project so I retrieved my laptop and set up at the kitchen table to write. The magic of the boat did it once again and my writing seemed to flow. I always had notes of ideas, plot shifts or phrases nearby. These tidbits would come to me in the strangest places sometimes and whenever I seemed stuck my notes would usually bail me out. I have no idea how other writers work and I don't care, it works for me.

Leanne had come down from the sun deck for a while, talked to Jerry a few minutes and read in the shade of the front deck. I decided to quit for the day and as I put my things away Leanne came into the kitchen for a drink and asked if I wanted anything. I said, "I'll take anything cold." She grabbed two Cokes from the fridge and handed me one.

I stretched and asked her, "So how was it on the sun deck for your first try?"

"It's perfect. I thought you'd come up and see me though."

"I was going to but I thought you might want some...private time."

Leanne shocked me with, "Lon it's just the three of us. It's all private time to me. I want you to feel free to come and go wherever or whenever you want. That's why you were the only one we'd consider doing this with." It took this small town hick an embarrassingly long time to digest what she meant by that.

I smiled and said, "Thanks I'll remember that." I was in bed before the full impact of her statement hit me and I was still afraid to really test it.

We spent that night at the lagoon and after breakfast headed out to sail the seas. About noon it started to really cloud up so I made for someplace tie off. I've been caught on the lake in a storm and all the decent coves and lagoons were occupied. It's no fun trying to get away from lightening when you're out there daring it to strike you, and storm winds on those big flat bottomed boats were not fun. If the storm fizzled we could just continue with our ride. We found a small cove, keeping in mind it's an eighty two foot boat, and tied off to ride out the storm should it come. I had never stayed there and it turned out to be very nice. The far side was pretty rocky to enjoy walking on in bare feet but otherwise it was very private and protected from possible winds.

After tying off, the three of us sat on the front deck and enjoyed a drink as we watched the sky darken and then lighten only to become threatening again. We could see some of the lake off the starboard side of the deck and the water had taken on a choppy almost ominous look and we were glad to be secure. The air was very warm and humid and that further contributed to the chances of at least a passing storm. The air in the lagoon was still and the water was smooth as glass and with most of the boats having returned to port or found safe haven it was incredibly quiet. We not only had the lagoon to ourselves it felt like we had the whole lake to ourselves.

Chapter Six

Jerry pulled out his laptop and files and while sitting over in the corner facing the lake commented before starting, "This is turning out even better than I'd hoped, I'll have most of my project done by the end of the cruise. Sorry to be so antisocial."

Leanne told him, "Don't worry about it honey, we talked about it and I know what has to be done. We're doing okay. If you need or want anything just say so right Lon?"

"Absolutely. We're making this up as we go along."

Leanne and I read for a little bit but the calm lagoon called to me and I said, "Cover your eyes Leanne I'm going skinny dipping." Stepping behind her and peeling off my suit I dove in reveling in the silky feel of the warm water as I swam around and made my way to the far shore where I sat waist deep in water to rest. I was sitting there thinking about my current project and staring at the water when I heard a splash. A minute later Leanne appeared not far from me with a smile. I had no place to go and besides I was there first and she knew I was bare assed. "Hi Lon mind some company?" Oh shit she was naked. Oh shit where should my eyes be. Oh shit I'm staring and damn the consequences. God what a view. When I found my voice I managed a croaky sounding, "God Leanne you are stunning." "Thank you Lon, you're an eyeful yourself. I'm glad you finally decided to strip because I didn't want to be the first and I was anxious to go skinny dip too."

"I...oh hell I don't know what to say. Are you really okay with all of this?"

"Of course. Jerry knew we'd be naked together, we talked about it." With that she got completely on shore and completely exposed herself to me. Her shape was no better than Amy's but this was different somehow. Leanne was...well Leanne, you know Jerry's wife. My boss's wife. The one I fell in love with so long ago.

I gave up and backed up onto shore so I could be next to her and said, "Forgive me Leanne for being so dense but it's just that this sort of wonderful thing rarely happens in the real world despite what I might want my readers to believe."

"I know Lon, I understand. Just go with it and everything will be perfect you'll see. We don't care if you go naked. Of course I may stare at you once in a while."

"You can stare at me all you want because I can't help but stare at you."