String of Beads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so easy to be with. You are always you. No attempts at any bullshit, no games."

"I'm not very good with games and I save my bullshit for my stories."

In a feeble attempt at tearing my eyes away from her for a moment I looked down at what we were sitting on and was causing me pain, and I noticed something. I picked a small round rock up and holding it close in front of her I said, "Look at this. See how this is round with a flat top and bottom? See the hole almost through the center?" I looked at her eyes and continued, "These are called Indian love beads, they really are. They are really segments of petrified plant stems, but the story is, Indians used to string them on rawhide strings and wear them around their neck as jewelry. Of course somewhere along the way the story was they were given as tokens of love or devotion." Leanne looked at me for several seconds and then kissed me lightly on the lips.

"That's such a sweet story Lon. How did you know that?"

"I don't remember, I picked it up somewhere. I thought I might use it in my houseboat story some way."

"Make it a special story would you?"

"Then I'll have to have you in it too." That got me another kiss. We sat there in silence until the rocks became too much for our asses and we stood up.

We walked around the lagoon picking up Indian love beads and when we neared the boat she handed me hers and looking at me said, "These are for you Lon. Make it a sweet love story okay?" I took them in my hand and looked at her and just said, "Not until I can write a very special one." We went onto the deck and Jerry just said, "Hi you two" and went back to his work. No negative expression on his face, no reaction to our nudity at all.

The storm finally materialized and the lightening flashed, the thunder cracked and boomed, echoing back and forth off the tall hills around us. One clap of thunder would still be slowly dying, as the next one would announce itself. The rains came straight down in torrents forcing Jerry in to the kitchen table and Leanne and I to sit together in the center of the deck and with the saints still smiling upon me we both stayed naked. When the rain finally eased off and finally stopped, the sky brightened and it was so quiet you could hear the rainwater as it made its way with dollop sounds from leaf to leaf in the trees trying to reach our lagoon. The air had that sweet mild after rain smell that announced all was well and right with the world and the sun would be back. It reminded me of Leanne's perfume that evening at her door. So light that it was almost imperceptible and yet so sweet and overwhelmingly intoxicating.

It was too late to head out in the boat again so Leanne put on a cover up without her suit and I slipped on a pair of cutoffs and as the sun warmed the air I tossed steaks on the grill for dinner. Leanne came out with a bottle of that Shiraz and she couldn't miss my smile. Leanne smiled and said, "This day wouldn't be complete without a bottle of this."

We had dinner and Jerry was cordial and funny. After dinner we finished the wine as we sat with our feet up on the railing watching the sun set across the lake and talking about mindless things. I had a chance to see how Jerry could capture ideas and present them with so much clarity and precision. It was getting cool so rather than put more clothes on I went inside and volunteered to do the dishes. Leanne came in and dried and then I went to my room to write. I wanted to start some notes about my next love story and Indian love beads.

The next morning we took our time after breakfast and Leanne took a quick dip in the nude. The ice had been broken so it was likely she would be swimming that way from then on and I thanked God for that gift every time. So far I had managed to keep my sexual barometer at rest but it was touch and go every time I saw her and knew it was only a matter of time as I relaxed before my needle would register something. We finally pulled out and made out way up river slowly exploring some of the areas that extended off the main lake. We had passed one soon after we left port called Sulpher Creek that went back for a couple of miles or more and there were more similar to that for us to examine. By mid afternoon we had cruised about enough and I started the search for our next place to tie off. I knew of a place but couldn't remember just where it was. It was what I considered the perfect place. I knew it was near us but I couldn't remember which side of the lake it was on and that was a lot of water to explore. I finally gave up and we chose a lagoon that was just wide enough for the boat to fit but it was very long giving us a large private area with a lot of shoreline to explore and stretch our legs. My body was actually missing Gunter and the demands he always put on me. That life seemed a lifetime away at the moment, though Amy had come to mind a few times in spite of Leanne.

Once we were tied off the three of us sat on the deck with cocktails of Leanne's creation and just sat there, Leanne in her bikini and Jerry and I in cutoffs staring at the lake and talking about maybe hitting one of the restaurants in the next day or two. The sun was beckoning so Leanne excused herself and she went topside to tan and Jerry and I dove into our laptops for a while. I had no doubt she was up there in the nude and it was distracting me. I tried my best I really did but how many guys my age have you ever met that could ignore a beautiful naked woman who had pointedly invited you to join them? Hell at any age for that matter. If my conservative soft spoken father were alive he'd be up there.

Chapter Seven

I'd done my best and showed Jerry I wasn't following Leanne around like a dog in heat at least physically. I was mentally but that's different. I put my things away and headed topside to "chat" with her. As I ascended the steps and my head cleared the top I saw her lying there on her belly with her sweet ass pointing at the sun and getting red. "Don't let me scare you but you have company."

"You don't scare me love."

"Your ass is getting pretty red." She turned slightly and looking at me said, "So you do look at my ass after all."

"No I stare at your ass after all and it's beautiful and pretty red, maybe you should turn over or put some lotion on it or something."

"Which would you suggest?" "I would suggest you turn over and let me stare at your beautiful front until I go blind, that's what I'd say." She smiled and slipping her sunglasses on as she turned over.

Like that?"

"Like that yes and now I can say I have seen the ultimate beauty."

"Lon you are so good for a woman's ego I just love you. Here put some lotion on me would you?" Leanne I'd walk through fire for you. I'd slay dragons for you, carry you in my arms through the jungle and almost anything else you might need, but if I try to put lotion on your sun warmed and totally beautiful and tempting body I can't be responsible for any of my actions or reactions." My passion meter was already betraying me and it didn't go unnoticed.

"I'm willing to take my chances with you."

"How would Jerry feel if he saw me, shall we say, administering to your needs?"

"Don't worry Lon honey it's alright, it really is."

"I trust your judgment then. I'll start at your feet so you'll have time to change my mind." I poured some lotion onto my hand and started with too much lotion. Many women like to have their feet massaged. It's not necessarily an erogenous zone but they often find it very soothing. Of course if she starts to giggle you might want to move on especially if you're trying to seduce her. I worked the lotion in and massaged her soles with my thumbs using just a little pressure. Working my way around to the soft places above her heels I used more lotion and moved up her legs. I worked the lotion in and moved on up her legs to her hips. Leanne lay there facing the sun but with her sunglasses on I didn't know if her eyes were open or closed. I chose to think they were closed at least in contentment if not passion. I had a terrible fight with myself as to just where the lotion should go so at the last second I tabled the decision for the moment and moved on to her belly and sides. I knew my way back if I changed my mind.

With belly and sides now protected with SPF 30 I had little choice so I added more to my hands and proceeded to touch her breasts for the first time. Well with my hands. My eyes and mind had been all over her several times. I worked the lotion in taking far more time than I had on say her lower legs and Leanne moaned in approval and I saw her move a little. Was she uncomfortable or was I actually pushing her buttons? I decided to add further protection to those precious mounds and massaged and without thinking pinched the nipples, clearly not a lotion application technique but an erotic gesture of the first order. I was shameless in my thoughts and actions now. I totally forgot about her shoulders and stayed with her breasts and then kissed her. Not the, peck on the lips thanks for the wine kiss, but a deep tongue exploring long lasting kiss driven by lust and desire. I would either be thrown overboard or the kiss would be returned. She tipped her head back, and pushed into me taking her tongue deep into my mouth. At some point my instincts had come to the rescue and I was now applying lotion to her nether regions as we kissed. I felt her with my mouth as she moaned into me and my finger slipped in to where the sun would never go. Her pelvis tipped up to meet my hand and we continued to kiss for little longer. I had warned her, I had given her a chance to stop me and I had showed her the threat of my now fully grown cock but she still encouraged me.

She removed her sunglasses as I moved on top of her and looking at her allowed my cock to brush against her thigh and mound. It was her last chance and one I desperately hoped she'd pass on. She did. Before I knew it I was inside Leanne, that beautiful, friendly, sexy and I 'm sad to say, married woman that I had been lusting for. I slid deeply and paused before continuing the love making in earnest. There we were on the roof of the houseboat, open to the world and the sun, lying on the carpet and making love, slow, sensual amazing love. It was inevitable that the slow part would not last and I was soon sliding in and out at a feverish pace, going in hard enough to make her breasts bounce and her voice to stutter as she talked to me. "Oh Go...od yes...sss Lon don't sto...op. On we went and I couldn't believe I was still able to continue, but the outcome was already known as we both came in a crashing intense climax. We lay there with me still on top of her and looked at each other. When she had caught her breath she said, "I knew it would be wonderful Lon. I knew it could only be you."

"What do you mean only me?"

"I'll explain it all one day I promise. For now just stay near me and make love to me often."

"And Jerry is okay with this?" "Yes he is. Lon I love Jerry very much I want you to know that but there's more to the story than just that. Let's leave it there and when I can I'll tell you okay?"

"Of course. I'm confused but I spend a lot of my life in that state. I'll make love to you whenever and however you want Leanne. I assume the rules are he's not to witness it."

"That's right and that's about the only hard rule."

The hot sun was threatening to do us great harm if we didn't get our naked asses off that sundeck so we moved below and I pulled out cold drinks while she took care of things in the bathroom. I took a long deep drink of my Coke and headed for the lagoon to cool off and rinse down. Leanne dove in soon after and we floated and talked a minute before returning to the deck. After dripping dry I buried myself in my work and Leanne sat next to Jerry and read her book and that's how we spent the remainder of the day, stopping to eat and talk about everything other than what had happened on the sundeck.

Once again we sat and sipped a drink as the sun set talking only a little. The complete absence of stress was such a new thing for Jerry he couldn't be happier. For whatever reason that might explain their arrangement, Leanne was totally happy and relaxed and I was...well I was confused but at least I was relaxed and getting lot of writing done and a lot of staring at Leanne done. It was just dark and we could see a sliver of moon do a feeble job of lighting the night sky and the air stayed warm. I wanted to write a few more lines while a thought was fresh in my mind but I took a minute and dove in for a moonlight swim. Because of the cooling night air the water felt especially warm, soft and inviting, so I called to Leanne extolling the virtues of a swim and she dove in to join me. "Oh Lon this feels divine. It makes you feel like you could just sleep here and have the water be your blanket."

"I think we need to try this more often." After just floating and half assed swimming around we got out and toweled down. I couldn't get over how I had the privilege of seeing her in the nude and I would never forget it. How I wished I had a picture of her naked to prove in later years that it had really happened.

Jerry said he was giving up and going to bed and Leanne said she'd be right in too. After we talked a minute I said, "Leanne did you ever know just how many times I fell in love with you in the early days? When I write my story about this woman in my life pay close attention to what I say about her. See if you recognize somebody. See what I've thought of her all these years. It will not be so anybody will connect you unless they know only what you know. Good night and thank you for being you and for being a part of my life." Leanne looked at me quietly and kissed me gently.

"I can't wait to read it. Good night dear Lonnie." I'd said too much and I knew it, but it was too late to stop myself, but I spoke the truth and I was already writing the story. In fact after they were in bed I sat at the kitchen table and wrote for another hour and a half before calling it a day.

Chapter Eight

When I staggered out in the morning Jerry was already at the table having coffee with Leanne. I mumbled a good morning and poured coffee before joining them. "You slept late this morning you okay?"

"Oh I'm fine. I started a new story last night and I'm excited about it so I wrote late getting some things down that had to be at the heart of the tale. I mentioned earlier that I wanted to write one about houseboats and that will play a part in this story. I just hope I can get down on paper the story I want to tell and have it mean what I want it to say."

Jerry said, "We wish you well, it sounds like you're really putting something into it."

"I think before I'm done I will have a lot in it." I made a point not to look at Leanne, pouring coffee for everybody and looking out the window.

Leanne said, "I have a feeling your loyal readers will be able to pick up on exactly what you're trying to say." As Leanne and I made breakfast Jerry said, "Whatever you two decide to do today is fine with me. If you find a place to tie off early and swim that's fine. I'm getting so much rest and relaxation and my project is going so well I feel great. With a little luck I'll nearly be done this week." As Leanne set the table she leaned over and kissed him on the forehead saying, "I can tell how much more relaxed you are."

It was mid morning before we were underway and slowly made our way upstream as I continued watching for my perfect place. As I piloted the boat Leanne would occasionally walk past me and either pat me on the ass or even kiss my cheek. When she handed me a cold drink she said softly, "Find us a nice one" and continued to the front deck. About one o'clock as we cruised on at about five miles an hour Leanne set a sandwich and a beer in front of me. I smiled and gave her a wink and resumed my piloting chores. When I saw what I was looking for I called out, "The perfect place coming up on the port side." When Leanne and Jerry looked at me I pointed to the left and laughed. Landlubbers.

I eased the boat into the lagoon and we followed our routine tying off and when they came back aboard Leanne said, "Lon this is the best yet. Look at this clear water and all this wonderful shoreline. Look at the privacy. Lonnie you are a treasure." I tried to be humble and smiled. Hell I knew it was the best place on the lake and I knew she'd love it. As far as Jerry was concerned we could have tied off in a clump of bushes and he wouldn't have cared. He was relaxed and on a mission whatever the hell it was.

We were no more than secured and Leanne was naked and urging me to go swimming with her. Now I don't know about other guys but when a very good looking naked woman asks me to go swimming I tend to do just that. I was naked and we were in the water in no time lying on the air mattresses. About fifteen minutes later I said, "Leanne don't forget to use lotion I'd hate to see that beautiful body get damaged."

"You just want to put lotion on me again."

"I want to do that more than you can imagine but at the moment I'm concerned that if you get burned I won't be able to put lotion on you or anything else."

She laughed and said, "Lonnie I adore you." We paddled toward shore and secured the mattresses. We went in the water and cooled off and then went up on shore and stood together looking across the lagoon and down toward the houseboat quite a ways away. "Lon let's walk a while." We took our time walking very slowly and looked for love beads. "Lon where do you see yourself say five years from now?" The last thing I expected was a serious question and especially one I had no answer for.

"Leanne I don't know. The divorce really rattled my cage for a while and now I'm in the process of reevaluating and wondering the same thing. You asked me a very serious question so I'll give you a very serious answer. I'd like to be married again one day to tell the truth. I want to marry somebody just like you. Hell if I could I'd marry you Leanne and I'm being serious you have affected me that much."

"It might be because we've been naked and made love one time."

"Leanne I've been naked with many women in my life and I've made love to my share of them but marriage was never in my mind. No you are wonderfully different and you will be in my thoughts for a very, very long time. Of course making love to you was beyond fantastic and I can only hope and dream that we will again before this week is out. The other aspects of my future depends on my financial recovery. I still love to write and that will continue as long as somebody wants to read it."

"Lon...I...I don't know what to say. You have stolen my heart like nobody else except Jerry. I've had a crush on you for so long and that's why, when we decided to do the houseboat thing I said it had to be with you. No matter what the future brings to us I'll always have a very special place in my heart for you. We will see you again after this vacation I'm sure. It may be a while but I don't want to just disappear."

We had turned around and were walking back toward the boat and she put her arm through mine and said, "We really were great on the sun deck weren't we."

"We were beyond great. You know when most guys are young and inexperienced with women the first several times they make love they feel everything from inept to suave, from clumsy to smooth. But above all they feel wonderful and invincible. I felt wonderful and invincible. I know without your saying it that I'm the only one other than Jerry so above all else I also felt honored." We reached our mattresses and carried them as we returned to the boat. Jerry was taking a nap so we quietly got some iced tea and went to the deck.