String of Luck Ch. 02

Story Info
Nella has a wet welcome.
3.9k words
4.55
35.7k
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,848 Followers

This is the second chapter in my String of Luck. Everything about this string revolves about Nella, my wonderful girlfriend. As most of you know by now, we met at a sculpting class a year and a half ago. The events told in the first chapter happened the during the first few days of our being together. This one is a bit more recent. You see, five months after I met her double-E quasi-nymphomaniac roommate, Justine, she received an incredible job offer in another town and decided to move out. This is the short story of the day of the changing of the guard. (another "of the" anyone?)

Even if my relationship with Nella was going great, I was not ready to move in with her. By then I was also aware of something peculiarly interesting: most if not all of her friends were gorgeous in their own ways. Those who read the first chapter know that Nella is a full-figured Goddess, with breasts to die for and hips that screamed womanhood with each of her steps. She keeps her brown hair at shoulder length and never applies make-up around her deep green eyes or on her sweet lips.

Ever since I met her and discovered every little inch of her body, my earlier fantasies about emaciated, nubile adolescents with silicon-like breasts evaporated. Still, one has to make compromises: I do turn my head when such a cheerleader dream walks by. Instead of merely turning my attention away from adolescent-type bodies and towards fully bloomed women, Nella broadened my definition of beauty.

Why am I telling you this? Because this broadening allowed me to appreciate the unique beauty of every single friend she brings home. If Nella wasn't so open and free with her sexuality, this would be a big problem: lusting about your girlfriend's friends isn't normally a good thing. But as I was discovering, even during my first months with Nella, is that she was just as turned on by her female friends as I was. I learned that the hard (yet so much fun) way with her first roommate. So even if Justine won't be the main guest character in this chapter, she'll make a delightful little appearance.

This section of the String of Luck happens roughly five months after I discovered Nella. At this point I was more or less living with her and Justine, and I was enjoying as much sex with both girls as I was able to. The only thing that remained an unexplored taboo was anal sex. I really, really don't know why. I've tried talking about it with Nella, to no avail. And as I was constantly sore from too much sex already, I couldn't conjure up a real passion for the cause... But apart from that little detail I was enjoying sex at its best and fullest.

Yet now Justine was going away and things would change irrevocably. Change they did, but not for the worst. One evening Nella came back from a sculpting class (I had abandoned it long ago...) with a new friend, Jenny. I was sitting on the couch in the living room when they came in. I merely turned my head around to see who was with Nella. A lithe, raven-haired girl that seemed to be coming right out of the sixties was standing there with a great smile on. And next to nothing else... She was wearing a thin, much too thin wrap around cloth as a skirt and a tiny bikini top. It was hot outside this summer, but maybe not *that* hot. I waived at her with my left hand, which was quite unusual.

As both girls were removing bags and sandals we talked a bit. But there were no ways in hell I was going to move from the couch: I simply looked at them between the wall and the thick column. Here's the topo: her name was Jenny - Nella had met her at a massage parlor this very afternoon - they were going to enjoy the backyard pool tonight - and right now they were going to change. The usual introduction-pre-pool discussion. Just before they entered Nella's room to change, I casually asked them if they could take the front door to get to the pool. Nella barely paused for one second before winking and agreeing. I thanked her in a voice that was definitely not as tranquil as I had hoped it to be.

As soon as they closed the door to her room I closed my eyes, leaned my head back on the couch, sighed deeply and with my right hand I pushed Justine's head lower upon my cock. She was a genuinely inspired cock-sucker and such a small thing as a stranger in the place was not going to make me stop her. Her tongue twirled like a dancer on ecstasy around the head of my cock, languorously redefining the meaning of a blowjob every time she gave me one. I don't know how she managed it, but as she moved lower and took me deeper, I could feel her tongue scouring every single nerve cell on my glans. Then I would feel it against my underside, pressing against the huge vein that ran up and down my entire length.

Of course, she was also a master at deep-throating, an art she was patiently and diligently trying to teach Nella. And I have to say, after half a dozen sessions, that Nella was getting pretty good at it. Right now Justine had taken the cue of my right hand and was engulfing every single of my eight inches. Her nose was buried against my pubic bone and her tongue was occasionally darting out to reach my balls. I moaned out loud in pleasure, uncertain as to whether Jenny could have heard me.

Soon after I began spasming under Justine's ministrations and she looked up. Slowly she pulled her lips away from the base of my cock and licked my entire length with a growing smile on her face.

"Where do you want to cum Will?"

"Hmmm, that's a very good question..."

"Fuck yourself, pervert!" She laughed at me, "I know you want to spray all that delicious cum all over my face. "

I remained speechless but my smile joined hers.

"Go ahead, big boy, force me to take a shower..."

And with that thought she dove right back upon my cock with renewed vigor. At this point I believe I heard Nella and Jenny going out through the front door. I'm honestly not sure. To finish me off, Justine closed her mouth just below the head and sucked in while rubbing her tongue directly on the most sensitive part. I loved every second of it. Since there are no actual penetration movements, it takes longer to cum and the sensations are definitely different. When I felt my balls tensing up and my cum racing up my shaft, I moaned and grabbed the base of my cock. Justine moved back and straightened up, making both of her nude breasts bounce up into view. She took the classic pornographic pose: her mouth half opened, her eyes looking defiantly into mine and her breasts squeezed together just below her neck. She *really* wanted my cum.

I was happy to oblige. Spasms raked my entire body and most of my muscles tensed up in anticipation. Seconds later the gates opened and my cum sprayed all over her left cheek, nose and forehead. I pumped and aimed my second shot right into her mouth, the third and fourth over both her breasts and managed to drip the remaining cum in her curly hair. She then pushed me back on the couch and took me in her mouth one last time to clean me up. When she saw that I was still hard enough, she leaned forward and trapped my cock between her breasts for a dozen or so cruelly magnificent thrusts. Her saliva and my cum mixed to lubricated this last pleasure just enough for me *not* to cry out.

After that she took her time in cleaning herself and licking her fingers clean. When she kissed me, I was ready for the pleasure of sharing my own cum with her. The first time she did this a few months ago, I had been taken quite aback and both she and Nella had laughed at me. "You've made us drink so much of it; you could at least taste it!" I laughed while kissing Justine now, as she was laughing too, reliving that episode in our minds.

When she took it all back and swallowed it like the cum-slut she was proud to be, she got up and sat beside me. After cuddling for a few panting minutes, she turned her head and asked:

"So, what's she like?"

"Jenny? Well, she's good looking and seems to have come straight from the sixties."

"Hmmm. Interesting. Want to see?"

We both got up and knelt near the window to see Nella and Jenny swimming around the in the pool. Both wore their complete swimsuits. A bit disappointing. She was really good looking. Thin but not too much, with nice curves all over. Of course, beside Nella she looked like a child, but I'm pretty sure that "closer inspection" would uncover some hidden gems...

"So, what do you think?" asked Justine.

"Not bad. She's young though. Twenty? Twenty-two?"

"Yeah, probably. Who knows, she could be *your* next roommate..."

We both laughed at her emphasis on the word "your". But, of course, Justine guess turned out to be true: three weeks later Jenny was completely settled in. But that's for the next story. Right now, let me tell how the following hour unfolded. Before we moved back from the window, my eyes now locked on Nella, I whispered to Justine:

"I'm going to fuck Nella right there in that pool just beside Jenny. You 'coming?"

"Only if you promise to fuck me at least once a day until I leave..."

"What?" I asked, laughing.

"You know you need my help to distract Jenny before you can stick that cock up Nella's pussy."

"Indeed, but I don't need an excuse to fuck you everyday. "

"I know, " she smiled back, "but I need a promise that you'll do it."

"Deal. Now what's your plan?"

"Quite simple. Go down there and have fun in the pool for a few minutes. Tell Nella what you want to do and get her to wrap herself around you. Rub your cock against her pussy to get her as wet as you can, because sex in the pool is fun but you need her to be as lubricated as possible."

"Ok, then what?"

She smiled naughtily, "Wait for me to jump in with you..."

With a quick kiss on her lips I left and changed into my swimtrunks. Usually I tighten the waist cord but for what I had in mind I made sure that it would be as loose as possible. After climbing down the stairs and walking up to the patio I stopped and was graced with a pretty damn nice vision: Jenny was standing on the patio just on the edge of the pool, her back to me, dripping wet and glistening in the sun. She seemed on the verge of diving but for some reason she had paused and was talking to Nella.

Her ass, in the small bikini she had on, was breathtaking.

She was a slender girl, but beautifully and thankfully far from a bone-sticking-out kind of body. She wasn't very tall, but her proportions complemented her small height nicely. She had decent legs with a smooth, cleanly shaven skin that led up to a welcomed treasure. Her nice, firm ass was right there, less than ten feet away, offered as a gift to my eyes. It was full and generous for her size, but it suited her figure and hips perfectly. It was simply a flawlessly rounded ass that made your mouth water and your cock harden.

And indeed my cock was getting bigger in my trunks and I knew that if I didn't hurry I wouldn't be able to make it to the pool in full decency. As I walked up the three stairs to the patio, Nella saw me and instantly spotted the beginning of my hard-on. When she noticed that I was walking fast towards the pool she understood my predicament. And of course, instead of welcoming her to safety she stopped me.

"Will, could you throw me the ball behind you?"

"Ah... Sure, no problem..."

When I looked around the ball was quite far and I quickly turned around to get it. But during that brief exchange, Jenny had turned around to look at me and for a fraction of a second I was graced with the soft, definitely hippy beauty of her breasts and belly. From my place on the couch earlier, with Justine's breasts on my cock, Jenny's had seemed small. Although they still were if you compared them to Justine's or Nella, they seemed heavy and compact, well-rounded for their size and quite high on her chest. My tentative estimate is that she had one of the most beautiful pair of C-cup breasts I had ever seen. Her nipples, hardened by the cool water, were indecently sticking out and upwards through her black bikini top. In fact, they had seemed to be pointing directly towards my face as she was looking at me.

Just below those playful breasts was the apex of Jenny's hippy look: a soft, slightly rounded belly. Her creamy pale skin was smooth and completely hairless even down to her low bikini bottom. The upward curve on those bottoms accentuated her curves and added to the effect. She didn't look like a washboard and she was completely different than Nella, but somewhere in between her body managed to convey an unquestionably feminine sensuality.

Bending down to get the ball I realized that while Jenny wasn't stunningly beautiful, the sheer sensuality that poured out of her every curve more than made up for it. As I began walking back to the pool, my cock slightly harder than before, I saw that Nella was looking for something else for me to bring back. Before she could anything I raced back to the pool and jumped over her. The cool water helped to steady my erection, but I still wanted to fuck Nella as much as before. so while Jenny was laughing I swam up to Nella and took her in my arms.

"I want to fuck you right here in the pool, " in whispered in her ear, "right in front of Jenny." She groaned in pleasure. "You game?"

Instead of answering she turned around in my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. Seeing this, Jenny smiled at us and jumped back in the pool. I now had both my hands on Nella's ass and my cock was trying its best to tear through both our swimsuits. When I saw Justine walking out with a bikini even smaller than Jenny's, I hoped that she had something more in mind than a mere bikini display. Although I must say, looking at Jenny, that Justine's display had caught her riveting attention. Justine had a deep purple bikini, strings and small patches, so that most of her body was on proud display. A thong that did a poor job of hiding the shape of her shaven mound and lips while leaving her ass completely nude; and nipple patches that kept as only mystery the color of her nipples. The entire shape of her massive breasts wasn't covered at all, and as her nipples were poking out nearly as much as Jenny's, the color was all that was missing.

She was grinning when she looked at us, but was also completely unashamed of her swimsuit. When she began running towards the pool like I had done, I understood what her plan was. I whispered a quick: "Now!" to Nella and felt her pushing my swimsuit down. At the same time I pulled her bikini to one side and so freed her pussy. When Justine crashed in the water Nella screamed and impaled herself ion my cock as far as she was able in the water. Which was about half-way. We still had a problem: with her half-way down my cock, it was obvious that something was going on. But when Justine came out, she gave me more than ample time to hilt myself up Nella's pussy: the tiny bikini top had, of course, completely slipped down.

Jenny's eyes nearly bulged out of her head when she saw Justine's breasts in all their glory, nude, up close and dripping wet. "Ooops!" she said, laughing. Justine laughed too and as I was openly pushing myself inside Nella, she joined in the laughter as well, trying to hide her moans. When I saw Justine moving towards Jenny in a nearly improper manner, I laughed as well: she was feigning that she was unable to tie her bikini back on. With her eyes still too wide, Jenny helped her as best she could. By the time the girls managed to find the correct position of Justine's nipple patches, everybody was laughing and Nella's legs were once more firmly wrapped around my waist.

Nella was still spasming with the pleasure of the first penetration and buried her face against m neck. Turning to hide her for a few moments, I introduced Justine to Nella's new friend:

"Jenny, this is Justine, Nella's going-away roommate."

"Hello!" They were still laughing and Jenny had turned a wonderful shade of red. "She's going away?"

"Yes I am, " Justine replied. " I found a great job out of town and I couldn't let it pass. If you're looking for a place, Nella's looking for a new roommate."

Surprising all of us, Nella cried out: "Yes!" It sounded just a bit too intense for a normal conversation, but apparently she had herself under control now. She raised her head and I turned around.

"Yes! you'd be wonderful as a roommate! Will, not only did I meet her at a massage parlor, but she's taking massage courses right now and always need volunteers to practice on!"

"Wow! Are you really looking for a place to live?" I asked, definitely interested.

"Well, not really, but I have a loose contract at my current place. But I'm not sure..."

"I know we don't know each other at all right now, " Nella pushed on, "but you could sign on for the two remaining months and see if you like it?"

Jenny grinned and I knew that she would say yes. A few seconds later she hesitantly said: "Well, OK then!" Nella took that opportunity to jump up and down on me, feigning more joy than she really felt. Of course, she was moving herself up and down on my cock, sending waves of pleasure all across my body. Justine winked at me from across the pool and I knew I was in for quite a ride.

The next few minutes were quite intense for me as Nella was constantly coming up with new excuses and reasons to move about on me. I was rock hard despite the cool water and Nella's entire body was heating up dramatically. She found causes to twist around, either reaching for the ball or throwing it back; she used her legs to cling to me while letting her body fall back away, exquisitely changing the angle of penetration; she slyly crushed her mound against me; and of course she jumped up and down each time she scored a point in the little game the girls devised.

Even though there were few actual penetration movements, I getting closer to my climax as Nella kept squirming all around me. And I could tell by her breathing and the color of her neck that she was close too. At one point I slipped my hands beneath her bikini bottoms and pulled her hard against me, pushing my cock an extra inch but more importantly squashing her clit directly against my pubic bone. She had done that herself a few times but now I was in control and there was no way I was going to let her move away.

It took us nothing more than a few minutes, but by then Jenny was aware that something sexual was going on. I don't think she knew how deeply things were going on, but I was sure she suspected something. I don't know how Nella felt, but I was getting more and more aroused with every second: here I was in the pool with my girlfriend, surrounded with a pretty girl I barely knew and a good-looking woman that had just given me great head. I was nestled deeply into my girlfriend's pussy, fucking her gently right beside the two other, while one of them knew exactly what was going on and the other clearly had suspicions.

Their game ended as it became clear that Nella wasn't able to play anymore. A strange silence fell down on the pool, as Nella's moans against my hear were becoming louder and louder. Justine tried talking with Jenny to distract her, but stopped after a few moments: the raven-haired girl from the sixties was staring at us. I saw Justine smiling and, taking Jenny by the hand, moving towards us.

Jenny was looking at us wide-eyed, unable to believe what was really happening but unable to resist the lure: it was too public, too daring to ignore. When Nella felt Justine's hand on her arm she looked up, saw both girls around us, laughed a few seconds then began to freely moan her pleasure. She kissed me passionately as I shamelessly began to pound my thrusts into her. She was shaking with each of them, even if I was slowed by the water. When she broke the kiss to moan out loud, she turned her head to the side and looked directly at Jenny.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,848 Followers
12