String of Luck Ch. 04

Story Info
First exchanges.
5.3k words
4.56
23.4k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,795 Followers

Here we go again for the fourth element of this String of Luck, a story that revolves around exchanges. One of Nella's oldest friend, Aria, has been in town for about a month now, living mostly with us. Having moved out of the province three years ago her friendship with Nella, even though it changed because of the distance, is still strong. In fact when my green-eyed, ever wonderful girlfriend received Aria's call and learned of her visit, she jumped up from the couch to make a little dance of joy. I was, you might have guessed, quite surprised to see her dancing in the living room. Jenny, poking her head out from her room, was just as dumbfounded as I was.

In any case we learned that Aria would be coming to stay with us for two months or so. She would arrive a week hence. In exchange, the first one in this story, she's offered us her cottage in the mountains for the entire month of October. The weather should still be quite good and the autumnal colors should be in full bloom. Jenny, sitting beside me while waiting to learn why Nella had danced her weird little dance, was quite open about welcoming another roommate for a time. In fact, she was simply happy to have the opportunity to explore another person's body through massage. Some people are easy to please...

In the week before Aria arrived, Nella never stopped talking about her. She had mentioned her before, but now she was going into a full making-up-for-lost-time, bringing-my-new-boyfriend-up-to-date mode. The woman was a sculptor just like Nella, has been working professionally as one for the past eight years, and was apparently exceptionally good. There were a lot of other things I learned in those six days, but nothing as interesting as her sexual history.

You see, Aria's sexual life began like most other young girls: she was interested in boys during high-school, flirted with most of them, allowed herself to be fondled by a handful of them and finally decided to go all the way with a guy she thought would be the man of her life. Things didn't turn out that way: three months later the guy was gone, chasing after another virgin. That particular episode was hard on Aria, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Nonetheless, in her late teens she became increasingly interested in girls. That phase coincided, fortuitously, with her growing relationship with Nella. (Go figure!) A year after that first fateful night with her, Aria was an exceptionally happy bisexual. When the exclusive relationship with Nella faded and turned into a rich friendship, Aria explored many relationships both with men and women.

Yet something changed once more in Aria after breaking up with her last girlfriend, one of her most serious relationships: she has no intention of ever looking for another man. Apparently her relationship with Judy, even though painful to sever, was nonetheless above anything she'd ever had with men. So most of the times, or so Nella says, Aria refers to herself as a lesbian. After telling me all this the night before Aria arrived, in our beds late at night, Nella whispered something else:

"I may need your help Will."

"What for?"

"I don't want Aria to turn into a full lesbian... I don't want her to loose the freedom that bisexuality brings. The last two men in her life were quite ordinary and Aria said to me one time that in bed they were even less than ordinary. So, " she asked with a naughty smile, "do you want to help Aria for me?"

I was shocked by her request, even though I had seen it coming when she asked for my help. Although Nella and I shared Justine and Jenny quite a few times, she was asking me to seduce and fuck a girl I had never met, a girl who thought herself a lesbian... This was something completely different... Nella saw my hesitation.

"Come on Will, you know I wouldn't ask this of you if I didn't think that you'd both enjoy it..."

"Hmmm. You're sure she would?"

"Yes. And I have no doubt in my mind that you're going to enjoy it too..."

"What does she look like?"

"She's gorgeous."

"Of course, what else? She's your friend!"

Nella laughed out loud and I had to put a pillow to her face for Jenny was sleeping in the next room. This lead to a playful fight on the bed and as a matter of course it turned into an another intense sexual episode. Indeed, as I was beginning to realize, everything had a serious potential of turning into a sexual episode. Well, who was I to complain!

Aria arrived an hour late the following afternoon, carrying two huge bags of clothing and sculpting stuff. When I saw her opening the door, I froze for a moment or two. Seeing this, Nella laughed and poked me in the ribs. Aria had missed the incident but Nella had to tell her about it. So even though the introduction was quite embarrassing for me, it was clear that Aria was pleased by my reaction.

As we were in the small room Nella sometimes uses as office when her shifting jobs requires it, I got ample opportunity to take a good look at our guest. She was, Nella had been quite right, jaw-dropping gorgeous. Her hair was light brown and slightly wavy, but that description doesn't go nearly far enough. She had a lion's mane: thick locks and tresses falling all around her head, flowing all the way down to the small of her back and covering her entire back as if with a cloak. She was a wet-dream for hair fetishists.

Yet were it not for that remarkable head of hair, the rest of her figure was eerily similar to Nella's: her breasts were full and large, perhaps even larger than Nella's, and were apparently very firm despite their size; her waist was notably larger than the fabled "24", but as her hips flared smoothly and generously, the effect was just as remarkable as with Nella. In fact, the effect was strikingly alike and I took a private yet intense pleasure at comparing their bodies. In any case they were busying themselves with Aria's stuff and trying to make up for the entire year since they last saw each other. I had a one of a kind opportunity to ogle, gawk and drool... (well, perhaps not *that* much)

Nella had a pair of short shorts (I know it sounds like a pleonasm, but some shorts do warrant this repetition: these ones did) with a loose, white tank top. And I have to specify that she had chosen, this morning, a miracle miracle bra (you get the idea...). Aria had completely different look: she looked like a circus performer on a holiday: the summer dress she had chosen was seemingly made out of a hundred of patches, artistically arranged to create a stunning result. It was clear that it had been made for her: it hung to her breasts, waist, hips, buttocks and thighs like second skin. The patches that covered her breasts were bright red and strips of yellow fabric were slipped beneath and between her breasts, adding even more highlights than they provided by themselves. Those strips snaked down all over the dress, going above or under other strips or patches. It was an amazing dress for an amazingly magnificent woman. Her blue eyes and generous lips were warm and open, her manner open and confident. She was, all in all, a remarkable person.

At one point, perhaps noticing my blatant staring, Aria smiled at me.

"Yes, we know that we look alike..."

"We've been teased about it, " Nella added, "since we began going out together. 'Lesbianism to the extreme!' our friends would joke. They said that not only were we interested in other women, but each in another woman who also looked a lot like we did."

Aria and Nella laughed at this memory and I was happy to learn that both women were at ease regarding this subject. In fact we even talked about it during dinner, Jenny even more curious than I was. Of course, she had just begun the exploration that the two women have been carrying out for more than ten years. We spent most of the evening around the pool, as another heat wave was hitting the city.

The following seven or eight days were quite uneventful: even though Aria is always dressed sexily, I've not yet managed to see her naked. We're getting to know each other, though, and I'm beginning to enjoy her presence a lot. Yet although she looks like Nella physically, her personality is strikingly different: while Nella is easygoing, relaxed with a sharp sense of humor, Aria always seems to be in a hurry and appears to have a peculiar sense of humor. I never know what's going to make her laugh or, in fact, what's going to shock her.

So even though I was burning to see her naked, and a lot more, I was more careful than I had been with Jenny. Aria was apparently quite opened sexually, but only with people she absolutely trusted. As we had met only a week ago, I was still far from being her confident. Things started to change when, during dinner one night, she asked me a favor.

"Will, I have a big favor to ask of you. As Nella has probably told you I sculpt for a living and one of my plan while being in town was to make a big piece in clay. I've located a studio where I could work, but as of yet I'm missing a model. A male model."

"No problems, I'd be happy to—"

"Wait a second, you have to know that it's going to be a nude piece. Still in?" she asked, apparently uneasy.

"Yes, that's not a problem at all."

In fact I was bubbling with joy inside. A way to get intimate with her, even though I'll only be modeling, immobile. Nothing like the perfect opportunity I had with Jenny, but still quite good.

The following day we both went to her studio and during the bus ride she talked about what she had in mind. It seemed quite simple a pose, but I'm no artist so I can't judge: all I'll have to do was recline on cushioned table and enjoy the music she had brought with her. The table, she told me, would be replaced by something else once the piece was finished. She wouldn't say what.

An hour into the "work" I was beginning to realize that resting perfectly still was harder than it sounded. I wasn't even fully nude for the first session: Aria had been very clear on that: she would not impose nudity on me until she absolutely needed it. Even when I told her that I didn't mind, she hadn't changed her mind. So here I was, lounging on a comfortable table, enjoying the music and the view.

It was clear, even minutes after she had begun working on the large piece of clay, that Aria was completely focused on her work. She only talked to herself while she worked and even though she kept looking at me, she was more interested in my silhouette than "me". So what was I to do: I had an empty room to look at or a beautiful women dressed in tight, thin clothes... I spent the first afternoon looking at her while she looked at me, for very different reasons. I felt my cock beginning to harden a few times but when that happened, I took breaks and looked at the highly stimulating plaster walls.

Around six o'clock Aria took a deep breath and stood up. By then she had a general shape clearly cut out and even so soon it was obvious that she was an artist. On the way out just before closing the door, she asked me if I had enjoyed the afternoon. When I looked at her, she had a mischievous smile on her face. It was clear that she had seen me staring at her. I decided to play it safe, but not too much.

"Yes, it was really great to watch you work. You're really good at this, If I can humbly say so. I did enjoyed my afternoon."

She laughed a bit, evidently understanding what I really meant. "I'm sure you did. Ready for the same thing tomorrow?"

"Yes. In fact I hope it'll be hotter so that I'll be even more comfortable without my clothes..." Would she catch this second message?

"Hmmm." she looked at me, a brief slantwise glance. "Don't you think that it's already hot enough?"

"It is, but if the day is even hotter than today, I'll be more at ease nude."

I'm wasn't sure if she had understood my veiled request, but at least everything had remained quite proper. I had no intention of rushing things with her. We talked about innocent but interesting things on the way back home and were then welcomed by a fully ready meal. Nella and Jenny and prepared a scrumptious table for the four of us. After dinner, Jenny had to leave and I walked with her until we reached the grocery: we would need more wine tonight... Jenny blessed me with a wet kiss before she continued on her way and told me she was eager for our next private massage session. As she was still in my arm, I squeezed my half-hard cock against her belly and she smiled. As she walked away I shamelessly stared at her ass: it was just as sexy as it was the first time I had seen it.

After walking back to the apartment I came in from the back, convinced that the women would be around the pool. They were not, so I climbed the spiral stair case and very nearly opened the door that led directly to the living room. Just as I was about to open it, I heard Aria and Nella giggling like schoolgirls. I decided, judiciously, to sit down silently and listen. I enjoyed spying nearly as much as I enjoyed looking at women's bras. (Oh, by the way, I did look into Aria's bag for her bras while both of them were away. She's a proud double-D. She has a few Ds but most of her bras are DDs, while Nella has mostly Ds with a few DDs. But what do slight differences like these matter anyway? On the other hand, what would I give in order for Nella to have Aria's breasts? — Argh! Aren't I an awful, greedy little man!)

Sitting down just below the opened window, I listened in and was suddenly very glad that I did. they were talking about Aria's lesbianism. Nella asked her the obvious question:

"Why? Why would you sacrifice guys?"

"I don't really see it that way Nelly. I really don't feel like I'm loosing anything at all..."

"No? What about cocks? What about the feeling of having a nice big cock deep inside you, hammering away at your orgasm?"

"Ah Ah!" Aria laughed. "You'll never change will you Nelly?"

"No, of course not. My sexual life since I met Will is better than ever... I would never sacrifice his love, lust and his cock!"

"Wow, I'm surprised. He seems like a really good guy, but after having two bad relationships with guys... Well, let's say that it's hard for me to imagine being pleased by a man in bed. Yet coming from you, such a comment is quite impressive? Does he know how good he is?"

"I think he has an idea, but I'm not planning to tell him anytime soon... I'm sure he can come up with more tricks if he feels he has too!"

Aria laughed again. "You're terrible Nella..." After laughing she paused. "You think I should give men another chance?"

"I don't know Aria, but I would keep my options opened if I were you. Meeting Will has made my entire year fantastic and it's not even over yet... If only he could try to stop listening into other people's conversations!!!"

Damn! Somehow she had heard me! In less than two seconds she was up and laughing, reaching for the door. I barely had time to get up before I was caught. Both girls threw cushions and pillows at me, even though I was holding two bottles of wine. When I put the down and grabbed Nella by her waist, she shrieked but could do nothing to prevent me from throwing her on the couch. At the same moment, Aria jumped up on my back and tried to hold my arms down. Teasing and theatrically arrogant, I said: "I think lesbianism has made you forget how strong a man can be..." Still lying on the couch Nella began to laugh out loud at my jest and soon after, sure that I was joking, Aria did too. But when she did I slipped my arms lower and slipped them behind me. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her higher on my back.

When she screamed, afraid that I'd drop her, I reached for her arm and twisted her around my shoulders. After holding her for a few seconds I dropped her over Nella's lap. Both of them were laughing too hard to put up a real fight, but when I jumped towards Nella she caught my arm and tripped me with her left feet. I fell halfway on the couch and halfway on Aria. Both girl then jumped on me, pinning me down. Nella leaned down and began kissing me while Aria protested: "Hey! We're supposed to be punishing him!" she laughed. "Is he ticklish?"

Sadly I was. My eyes snapped opened when she began searching for weak spots. Soon both her hands were underneath my shirt and climbing up and down my sides. By the time I freed myself from Nella I was laughing hard, seconds away from loosing control. But when my left forearm pinned both Aria's hands on my belly, we stopped to take our breath and relax.

A few minutes later, the laughter gradually stopping, I got up and pulled my tee-shirt off. Nella did the same, revealing a nice green bra. It was definitely too hot and after our pillow fight we were all sweating. Aria hesitated a second or two but finally she removed her own top to reveal the tantalizing white bra I had tried to see all day long.

"Can we bring the wine down to the pool?" she asked.

"Sure. great idea."

As both girls walked into Nella's room to change, I was cursing my bad luck. Seeing Aria and Nella in bikinis is definitely nice. Yet bras have a completely different... I don't know, aura? Seeing a girl in a bikini top and seeing her wearing a bra is not the same thing. The evening turned out great anyway and as it was a Friday night, we remained in the pool a lot longer than usual. I was hoping for a proper midnight bath, but nothing happened. Oh well; can't have everything!

After that, things started coming together a bit faster. When we woke up Saturday morning, Aria was still asleep and Jenny hadn't come back from wherever she had spent the night. After breaking our fast alone, Nella and I moved to the living room to enjoy the morning's coolness while we could. She was working on a small sculpture she had begun with Aria last week. I, on the other hand, was watching her work while listening to some folk music I had borrowed from a friend. I chortled when I realized that I was mirroring yesterday's afternoon, this time with Nella.

Intrigued, Nella looked up and I explained the situation. When I finished, she asked me if I had any plans to seduce Aria. I then remembered that she had *asked* me to do it.

"No, nothing came up. I'm not sure I'll be able to..."

"I have one for you then. Well, for us..." She grinned. "My guess is that Aria's going to sleep late this morning unless she's disturbed... Feel like disturbing her?"

"What? You want me to slip into her bed?"

"No! Of course not! What if we made some noises that would wake her up?"

When I realized what sorts of noises she was talking about, I smiled and invited her to come and sit with me. But she took my hand instead and guided me to the other sofa. Nella whispered: "If she wakes up and decides to look at us, she'll have a better view from there. I'm sure that as soon as she'll see your cock she's going to want to try it out..."

Try it out? Was I a toy for those women? I hoped I was! After pulling my boxers down I sat on the couch and enjoyed the sight of Nella's little striptease. I say "little" because all she had on was a pair of panties and a tank top. In any case it was all my cock needed to get as hard as it could. Nella then knelt down between my legs and wrapped her hands around my shaft. She looked up at me, naughtiness written clearly in her eyes. But then she stopped and straightened back up. "If you're facing this way Aria won't be able to look. Wait a sec."

When Nella came back she had our black blindfold, the ones we use during sex or to sleep during the day, and she proceeded to wrap it up tightly. When both her hands and then her mouth enveloped my cock, my eyes closed anyway and I enjoyed Nella's talent. Nothing like Jenny's technical prowess but just as effective in sending my senses into overdrive. My eyes were shut and the music, so close to the speakers, prevented my from hearing anything at all. Yet I felt like I was in sensory overload already.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,795 Followers
12