Strip Black Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
26 Followers

Angel smiled and sent her hand back down between her legs. She ran three fingers into her wet pussy, brought them back up and offered them to Larry. He didn't hesitate for a second, sucking all three of them in at once, moaning himself. She pulled her fingers out of his mouth with a plop, repeated the process and offered the next load to Bill, who likewise enjoyed the taste. Then on to Rick and finally Dave, they all licked up her sweet tasting nectar.

Sitting down she completed the deal. As she was waiting for their instructions to hit them or that they were going to stay, Angel placed the remainder of the deck in her right hand, reaching across the table with it and thumbing off a card at each hand to be hit. With her left hand she reached under the table and teased Dave's cock a few times to give him a taste of his own medicine. However, he didn't seem to mind one bit.

On this hand both Rick and Dave busted. When Angel took another card on a fifteen, she busted as well, while Larry Black Jacked once more and pulled in the cash. Rick took off his boxers as Angel watched. He was average size about six inches and not overly fat, just the size Angel liked to suck and she said so, "Ummm... Yours is just the perfect size for sucking, I can't wait to get my lips around it."

Turning to Dave she added, "Since you lost and have no clothes I guess I get to tell you what to do now."

"I beg to differ. I don't think you should be allowed to order anyone to do anything just because they loose. I think you have to win that privilege and since you busted too, well. What do you think guys."

All heads around the table nodded in agreement with a few, "That only seems fair." "I go along with that."

"Oh you guys and your new rules." She puffed exasperated. "If we ever do this again we need to write down all the rules before we start and no changing things half way through the game."

As Angel picked up the cards to scuffle, Larry interrupted again, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Now what?" She snapped.

"You busted. Loose the blouse."

"You guys and all your rule changes." She muttered more to her self, quickly unbuttoning the rest of her buttons, but just before she was about to rip it off, to show her frustration, she smiled and said, "I've got a better idea."

She buttoned one button about mid way up her blouse, stood up on Dave's side of her chair and putting one foot up on it – giving Larry a great view of her pussy – she started taking off her garter belt.

"No! No, no." cried Larry. "That won't do"

"Now we agreed," Angel shot right back. "Shirts, shorts and underwear. And the garter belt is underwear."

"Not the way you've been wearing it and showing it off this evening, besides that gives you an unfair advantage – three pieces of underwear to our one." Larry countered.

"Actually, I'd like to see you leave it on." Interrupted Rick. "I've been envisioning you naked with those nylons and garter belt on all evening. It's a real hot vision."

"Yes, I agree hole heartedly." Dave chimed in. "I think after watching you tease us all evening in those slutty clothes, it is only right that you keep the stockings and garter belt on, while one of us fucks you. I recommend we acquiesce here and let her keep it on, counting it as a stripped piece of clothing. All in favor say aye."

Both Bill and Rick, raised their hands saying aye.

"All opposed, nay." Continued Dave. Larry responded, but before he hardly had it out of his mouth, Dave proclaimed, "The ayes have it, leave the garter on my dear, sit down and deal.

"Thank you most kindly, sir. I think." Angel said, picking up the cards to deal again.

"This is going to be interesting," Angel declared as she finished dealing two cards each, Larry with a King showing.... With three of you naked, as long as I don't bust, then I'm in for some fun."

"Stop your gloating and hit me." Dave joked with a four showing. "Again..... Okay, I'll stay."

"I'm staying with nineteen." Declared Rick.

"Hit me." Bill responded, "Again.... Again.... Damn!" and he threw his cards in.

"And you sir" Angel turning to Larry.

"I'll stay with what I got."

"Alright, so will the dealer." Said Angel with a big grin on her face. "And the dealer has 20," as she flipped over an Ace and a nine.

Shits and damns went around the table in unison.

"Okay boys, time to pay up." Angel relished in her victory.

Larry stood up, unfastened his belt, and made a big production of unzipping his fly, waving his pelvic around and thrusting in Angel's direction. Finally he let his shorts fall to the floor and sat down.

"Well, what's it going to be lady?" asked Dave.

Still with a big grin on her face, she said, "One at a time I want you to come over here and stand in front of me. Then I want you to slowly masturbate until a big drop of pre-cum rolls off the head of your lovely cocks. Then when another big drop appears, I'll scoop it up and taste it, just like I gave you all a taste of mine a few minutes ago."

"You've already had a taste of mine." Dave admitted.

"Yeah, and it tasted so good. That's why I want some more." She quickly retorted.

"How come you took a taste of his and not any of the rest of us? That doesn't sound fair," Larry complained.

"He was in the right place at the right time – caught me in a weak and vulnerable moment," she laughed.

Turning back towards Dave, Angel jerked her head back and laughed, as he was standing just to her left, his full ten inches standing tall and rigid, only inches from her face. Regaining her composure she looked up into his eyes and said, "Okay, sweetheart, start stroking that big, wonderful hunk of meat – nice slooow, long strokes until it starts dripping."

Dave grabbed hold of himself and slowly pulled it down so it was pointing directly toward her mouth. Instead of stroking it like she asked, he held his hand in place and flexed his hips so the end of his cock thrust out through his clinched fist towards her face. Unabashed by his blatant sexual forwardness, she reached out and ran a finger along the underside of his swinging balls. He jerked away, saying, "You didn't say anything about touching me."

"Now you're being the tease." She smiled up into his eyes.

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander." He teased, returning to thrusting his cock through his hand only inches from her face. Angel was enthralled by the show this Herculean shaped man performed, swinging his hips in order to fuck his fist for her. His thrusts were slow and deliberate. He watched her eyes intently and sensually licked his lips every time she averted her gaze from his cock up to his face. The smile on her face made it obvious how much she was enjoying the show, as the other three guys encouraged him by shouting, "Fuck it for her Dave." "That's it guy, give her a show." "Cum for her, that's what she really wants."

"Yeah, shoot a load in her face, that's what the tease deserves," cried out Larry, but you could tell by the tone of his voice that he didn't mean that it. Angel just dismissed him anyway, with a wave of her hand and without loosing eye contact with that big cock thrusting towards her face.

It didn't take much thrusting before a large drop formed on the end of his cock. It remained connected by a long strand of fluid as it fell, snapping loose when it hit the floor. Two or three pumps later and another drop appeared. Instantly, Angel reached out with an extended finger, quickly scooping up the drop and very sensually sucking her finger into her mouth as she stared into his eyes.

It took all of Angel's will power not to reach out and pull that big cock into her mouth. Reluctantly she drew her gaze away from Dave's eyes and turned around to find Bill waiting on the other side of her with his cock in hand. A large drop of pre-cum already sitting on its head, he shook it once and it sprung off the end. Stroking it a couple of more times another bubble formed and Angel quickly snatched it up as well and sucked it off her finger as she smiled knowingly into Bill's eyes, then whispered, "Thank you," and puckered him a kiss.

As Bill turned to go back to his seat, Angel swung around and pointed at Rick. Turning her hand she curled her finger several times calling him over and saying, "Come on Rick. Get that beautiful cock over here. I've been waiting all evening for a good close up look at that lovely creature."

Angel kept her eyes glued to his as he walked around the table to stand in front of her. Without loosing eye contact, she licked her lips, slowly lifted her right breast through the material of her blouse and squeezed it, ran that hand leisurely down over her belly, while spreading her legs wide and dipped her fingers into her own pre-climaxal fluids. "Stroke that pretty cock for me, baby," she cooed as she continued to play with her clitoris.

His cock was rigidly standing straight up, pointing towards the ceiling. It bounced every so often as if it were about to cum. The head was already coated in a shiny covering of pre-cum, but as soon as he stroked it once a large drop of already white fluid flowed out. Unable to resist Angel quickly leaned forward and sucked the end of his cock in between her lips. Dragging them off with a plop, she closed her eyes and savored the erotic taste, as Rick moaned in response. Licking her lips she opened her eyes and looked into Ricks face. "Sorry about that, I just couldn't resist." Angel whispered, her eyes still glazed over.

"That's alright. I didn't mind at all."

"I can hardly wait to get all of that lovely cock down my throat."

"Alright, alright," Larry interrupted, "I think it is time we cashed in our chips and get on with the main event."

"What's your hurry?" Angel countered with a grin.

"I'm an old man. I could be dead by the time we get through all this foreplay."

It's called foreplay for a reason. It gets us ladies all hot and bothered and we enjoy it so much better." She explained, still grinning, then asked "And if it is better for us, don't you think we will do are best to make it better for you?"

"You ladies and your foreplay – that's all my wife used to complain about. She always wanted more foreplay, which usually meant she wanted me to rub her feet for hours first." His joking expression died away as he continued, "Can't we just get on with it?"

"No, no, no," argued Angel immediately. "You have to win me first."

"Well, looking around the table, it looks like I have most of the chips already." He countered right back.

"Fortunes are won and lost in just a couple of hands of cards. Besides, I haven't lost all my clothes yet and I'm sure you all have got some things you have dreamed up for me to do and I would hate to ruin anyone's fantasies." She explained demurely, picking up the cards and starting to deal.

"Well then let's at least make a time limit – let's say two minutes per event?" No one answered; they just picked up their cards and started to play again.

Feeling as though the guy's impatience was starting to mar the building sexual tension, she decided to loose this hand on purpose, but not before Larry busted on his own accord. They both stood up and faced each other. Larry slowly, in a teasing fashion, pulled down his BVDs. First showing the tip of his cock and then covering it back up again, then showing more and covering, again and again until he finally pulled them down his legs and kicked them off. A nice eight inch dick, a little thicker than Bill's, pointed directly at Angel.

She stared at it, pretty sure that this was the dick that was going to fuck her, and marveled at her luck at having all these nice big cocks at her disposal. Slowly bringing her gaze up from his throbbing cock, she smiled at Larry, licked her lips and reached up underneath her blouse and undid her bra. Pulling it out from underneath she stepped forward and put the bra around Larry's neck, pulled his head forward and kissed him. Before he had a chance to put his arms around her she pulled away, laughing; as he complained, part in jest and partly serious, "Now that is teasing, pulling your bra off before your blouse. My wife use to do that when she was undressing for bed, just so I couldn't see her tits."

Angel just smiled and pulled her shirt tails down tight across her breasts. She thrust out her chest in his direction, showing off the two swollen nipples as the dark pink areolas shown through the material as well. She turned slowly so the others could see, drawing a few primal moans as she sat down, quickly taking up the cards to deal. Again she lost on purpose and no one else busted as they all hooted and cheered.

Angel stood up to clapping and choruses of "Take it off! Take it off!" and the humming of a strippers grind. She swung her hips in time with their music and slowly pulled the material off one shoulder and then the other. Holding the material over her breasts with one hand she pulled the other out of the sleeve, continuing to gyrate to their tune and clapping. Then she pulled the other arm free. Still holding the material to cover her breasts she slowly let it slide down until just the top of one areola was visible and then the other. Slowly she turned her back to them and slung the shirt off and over her shoulder unto the table. Covering both breasts with her hands she turned back and slowly let her hands slide off until finally she stood before them in all her glory as they cheered their satisfaction. Feeling the energy of the moment, she brought her hands up through her hair and above her head, pirouetting, she lowered one hand down across her left breast, to her tummy and on between her legs. Finishing her turn to face them again, she swung her hips in a large gyration as she played with her wet pussy.

After a short time she slowly slunk down in her chair and the show was over. All naked now, she picked up the cards smiling at all her admiring friends and exclaimed, "The game is for dares now. Those that beat the house, get to dare me and those that loose get dared. That means there are four dares per deal. Everyone agree?"

They all nodded and Angel began the deal, Dave busted, Rick had 20, Bill stayed at 17 and remarkably Larry Black Jacked once again. Angel drew one card and declared, "I'll stay with 19, giving two dares and receiving two is better than being dared by all of you. Shall we go around the table with the dares?" When everyone seemed to agree, Angel turned to Dave, paused, put a finger to her lips, acting shy she asked, "I want you to kiss me and play with my breasts."

Without saying a word, Dave just leaned out of his chair and gave her an open mouthed kiss. His tongue quickly followed as he knelt down on one knee between her legs. Angel immediately responded with her own tongue and her fingers swept through his hair, pulling his head tighter to hers as she rolled her head from side to side, kissing as passionately as she could. She wanted to make him feel like she was his lover, trying desperately to put as much passion in her kiss as she always did with Bill, only with Bill it was so much easier. His passion and kiss was every bit as hot as hers. She could feel a heat deep inside and fluids flowing into her pussy.

Once Dave was sure of his balance, his hands reached up and squeezed her tits. His palms fell flat over her nipples and he stretched his fingers wide enough to reach around their sides, then he just flexed those fingers, squeezing and relaxing, squeezing and relaxing. After a short time he broke the kiss and licked his thumbs. It only took a second and as Angel started to protest, he planted his mouth down hard on hers again. He grasped the side of her breasts with his outstretched fingers, pushed them together and ran his wet thumbs over her already swollen nipples.

The sensation sent sparks through her body, electrifying her entire nervous system. Every inch of her skin tingled for a moment and that spot from which her orgasms were born, skipped a level, sending waves of heat radiating out into her body. She moaned in response and pushed her lips harder against Dave's trying to send the same feelings back to him.

Larry, Bill and Rick looked on in amazement. Larry especially, could not believe the intensity of the passion he was witnessing. Here were two strangers, relatively speaking, mauling like two going steady teenagers in a back seat. Bill had mixed emotions, jealousy and pride, as he always did when he watched her making love to another man. She always seemed so into it, so hot, so desperately in need, as if she loved that man just as much as she loved him. While Rick just grinned and enjoyed the show, wishing he was getting a little bit of that action.

The sexual tension in the room was growing almost exponentially with each passing moan. Angel could not resist any longer and her hand crept down between them, finding his rigid, throbbing cock. She grasped it tenderly and squeezed. Her hand slowly began to stroke its length until she felt the pre-cum oozing down off the head of his cock. She took her thumb and rolled it over its head, giving it the same treatment his thumbs were giving her nipples. Now they both moaned into each others mouths.

A few moments later Larry shouted, "Times up. Two minutes is over – time for the next dare."

Angel moaned in disappointment, while Dave's hand clasped around Angel's to keep her from letting go. He kissed her a little harder, and although Angel had started to pull away, she responded in kind and speeded up the stroking of his cock.

"Alright, alright! You two." Larry scolded. "Your two minutes is up."

Dave pressed his lips a little harder for another second and finally pulled away. Looking into Angel's eyes he whispered, "God, girl - that was hot."

"I know," was all Angel could gasp.

Turning to Larry, Dave grumbled, "What's your hurry? We all know you're going to get her all to yourself. Besides, we were just getting into it."

"That's the whole point." Larry argued back. With two minutes you're only suppose tojust get into it. Then it is someone else's turn. And as hot as she is, I don't want her to explode before she gets over to me."

"Speaking of which," Angel broke in as she untangled herself out of her chair and from Dave's arms and legs, "Rick, what do you have in mind?"

"A-actually," he stammered, going a little red in the face, "I don't really have something special I want you to do. You can just come over and turn me on anyway you please."

Angel's face lit up in a great big grin at his invitation. "Ummm... that sounds like fun," she said as she started to work her way past Dave, to get to Rick.

Rick slid his chair back as Angel approached. She went down on one knee between Rick's legs, much the same way Dave had done for her. Looking straight into his eyes, she slowly ran her fingers up and down the length of his cock. Leaning forward she planted her lips on Rick's and began kissing him the same passionate way that she had kissed Dave. Rick responded by running his fingers through her hair and pulling her closer. One hand dropped to play with her breasts, as Angel began to slowly stroke his cock. After a few long strokes she ran her finger across the head spreading all the oozing goo across the top of its crown. Rick just melted back in his chair moaning loudly into her mouth.

"God damn, Bill!" Dave gasped, as he watched in awe. "You are one hell of a lucky son of a bitch. She has got to be one of the hottest women I have ever seen. And you have her all the time."

"Thank you." Bill returned modestly, "She is something else.

"Something else?" Dave said exasperated. "She had me turned on so fast. She had only been stroking my cock for maybe thirty seconds. And if Larry hadn't interrupted, in another ten I'm sure I would have cum all over her. If she fucks anything like she kisses, she is going to be one hell of a good lay."

saber6
saber6
26 Followers
123456...8