STRIP Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dick's fantasy about preparing Penny for STRIP, the same way Cassi did for Rod, got Dick even harder. He rocked back and forth, his cock coated by Bethany's vaginal juices. "But she's a role model."

"I know. I look up to her, and I'm so lucky to be her friend. But ever since the squad fell apart, and Rod's been getting more attention- Hey, that's it. Just give Penny some more attention. She's been in the spotlight for so long, she doesn't know how to do without." Bethany ran her fingertips along Dick's cock. "And if we lay here, you're going to get longer, and I won't want to do without."

Dick had created a sexual monster, one he was happy to tame, but not at that moment. He kissed Bethany gently with fluttering lips. "You're right. The kids could show up at any minute."

Bethany got out of bed and started getting dressed. As Dick leaned on the mattress to get off the bed, his hand landed on a wet spot. He nodded, knowingly. "Another sheet needs changing."

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

I love twisty turvy complex plots. What would you like to see in future chapters?

This story has my full attention, so stories about my own sexual adventures are on hold temporarily.

Send me an email and give me feedback.

Copyright (c) 2010, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.