STRIP Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The truth can be elusive sometimes but not in this case. Examine the facts. You had your wife take off her clothes. Your son was naked from the waist down. You instructed them to touch each other: her hand on his bare penis and his hand on the front of her panties. And having gotten them both stimulated and excited, you left them alone, exhorting her to continue the lesson. So what would any reasonable person take that to mean, hmm?"

"It was perfectly clear. To continue according to the STRIP program rules, which did not include sex."

"Ah yes, the STRIP program. An abomination, that's what it is. For your information, I joined Mr. Chaudri in his law suit to prevent the program from moving forward." Dr. Fine toyed with her necklace, and the top button of her blouse. "Did you read the program description carefully? It does not strictly prohibit sex among the teens."

Didn't Dick read that pricks in pussies were prohibited? "Of course it does."

"No sir. It uses vague language. I believe this is a direct quote, or very close: 'The STRIP program is not intended to promote sexual intercourse between students.' Maybe not promote but not prohibit. It's happening. Between students, and in your case, between parent and student."

Dick swallowed hard. He'd been previously advised. "It is?"

"So I've heard, from multiple parents concerned about their children. Which is why you shouldn't have been surprised when your wife and son had sexual intercourse. You set them up!"

"You're twisting things, just to make me look bad. Why is this so hard for you to understand?"

"You've done a fine job by yourself. Getting hard, that is. Or perhaps my receptionist Lana helped?" That half smile appeared again.

"A guy would have to be dead not to react to a woman who looks like that. You agree, right?"

"She is sexy isn't she? A beautiful woman. So shy and yet so appealing. So according to you, what should happen next?"

"I don't know. Under these circumstances, nothing. If we were in a social situation, maybe something." Dick's head was spinning. Bethany got him all revved up. Was Dr. Fine actually offering him her receptionist? Why did she keep talking about her?

"To the point." Dr. Fine rubbed her pen across her chin. "I cured your lovely wife of the notion that she had to have sex as frequently as daily, a notion you probably brainwashed her into believing for your own purposes-"

"You're nuts, lady. It's always been mutual. Cassi and I are both intensely sexual people, made for each other that way. We have urges - sexual ones - built into our DNA. Who knows, maybe there's a sex gene and we both have it."

"I am not so easily conned. Yesterday evening while perusing some journals, I had the epiphany that you needed to be confronted, so lovely Cassi wouldn't relapse under your influence."

"Sending Cassi away didn't cure anything. In fact, it made things worse. I'm excited as often as ever, and I'm often tempted to do something about it."

"Ah yes, the matter of your sexual philandering. However, as a professional, I say rubbish. Your condition is a ruse and I can prove it." She deftly unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off. Then she stood, unzipped and dropped her skirt. She wore black frilly bra and dark pantyhose. The dark stockings masked her panties. "There. Do you want to have sex with me?"

"You? Here?"

"Yes, right here, right now. Your wife has been away nearly a week and according to her, you both need sex frequently, perhaps even daily. You admitted to having an erection. You must be suffering for a release by now. Sandy is unavailable. You have a daughter whom you claim has not been your sexual partner. Lana is off limits. Why not me?"

Dick didn't mention Bethany or her mother as recent sexual partners. None of the bitch's business. "I'll admit it, I'm easily excited."

"Well, there are two women in proximity. Me and my receptionist, Lana. What if I offer you a choice?"

"Are you serious?" Dick took a moment to phrase his reply carefully. "You're just kidding, right? Is this what you call therapy? Endorsing fantasies?"

"We're just chatting. I haven't started therapy yet. You know, your case is so simple even a first year psychology student could handle you."

"I don't want to be handled." Dick wouldn't have objected to getting fondled, but not by this bitch.

Dr. Fine leaned over her desk and operated the intercom. Facing away, her ass stuck out. It was heavier than any of Dick's recent partners but at that moment he wasn't fussy. Could he really fuck his wife's therapist? "Lana, please bring me the Meyerburg file."

The door opened. Dick got his first look at the whole package. Her shirt floated from her shoulders down to mid-thigh. Her legs were as shapely as ever, better in motion than idle.

Lana's jaw dropped. "Doctor, why are you undressed? Is this man assaulting you? Should I call security?" She backed up, preparing to bolt.

"Certainly not. I took off my clothes voluntarily. It's all part of the process." Dr. Fine waved her arm. "Oh that's right, you've only taken the 100 level courses so far."

"I don't care if getting undressed with a patient is taught at the graduate level. It's wrong. This can't be an recommended or authorized therapy."

"On the contrary. You'll learn soon enough to use unconventional techniques. I'll coach you."

"What are you trying to do? Seduce the patient?" A light bulb seemed to go off above Lana's head. "Oh, I get it. You're trying to embarrass him. And that works?"

Dr. Fine scowled. "If done subtly."

Lana looked at Dick. "Oh. Sorry."

Dick waved a hand. "I got it without your comment. But you have me wrong, Doc. I'm happy with being overly horny, as long as I can get satisfaction. And if you hadn't suggested that Cassi go away, I wouldn't be having the issues I'm facing."

"You sent his wife away? Why?" asked Lana.

"For her own good. She needed to distance herself from this promiscuous lout."

Dick strode closer. "You don't get it. I'd never cheated on Cassi until you sent her away. She cared for my needs." Dick pointed at Dr. Fine and spoke to Lana. "She caused my promiscuity."

Lana looked at her boss. "Did you do that?"

"Of course not. His problem is an overblown libido."

Lana's head whipped back and forth. "A what?"

"He wants to have sex all the time."

"Oh my goodness." Lana stroked her chin. "Uh, Dr. Fine, do we know if Mr. Trayshun's condition is emotional or physical?"

This young lady had a good head on her shoulders and a couple of nice tits on her chest. Dick nodded in agreement.

"You're right. We don't know that. Why don't you examine him?" asked Dr. Fine.

"Who? Me? Shouldn't his physician-"

"It was your idea and a very good one. Yes, you."

"Do you think I should be seeing a naked man? I mean, so soon after-"

Hadn't Lana seen naked men before? A beauty like her?

"He's not a naked man. He's a patient. You'll see many different patients - drop your pants please - as a therapist so you just have to be prepared - your underwear too - for all of them."

Dick agreed, thinking that the shock of his nudity would stop this fiasco. He did as Dr. Fine asked, making him naked from the waist down. His cock throbbed in Lana's direction.

"Oh my goodness! It's really big!" said Lana.

Dr. Fine waved her pen like a baton. "Go ahead. Examine it. It won't bite."

Lana approached and reached one arm forward. It shook uncontrollably. "Oh no! I shouldn't be doing this."

Dr. Fine sighed. "Please. Collect yourself."

Lana plopped down onto the couch, her head supported by her hands.

"What's wrong?" Dick asked.

"Lana had a very bad experience. With men. I thought we'd worked everything out but apparently not."

And she called herself a professional!

Dr. Fine led Dick to where Lana was sitting. "Now, dear, this will be a good exercise for you as well as Mr. Trayshun. Please, be the professional I know you can be."

Lana raised her head. Dick's cock was at her eye level. Hesitantly, she lifted her hand and pulled back the skin. "The head is bloated. He's quite large."

"Any deformities? Blemishes? Abrasions?" Dr. Fine sat down. Dick's body blocked her view of Lana's activities.

Lana's hand stroked the needy erection. "None that I can tell." Lana looked up and winked at Dick before nibbling his cock. "This is the first time I've seen male genitalia since you rescued me."

"It's all right dear. I'll keep you safe from any threats. Perhaps it would be beneficial for you to tell Mr. Trayshun your story."

Lana was silent.

Dr. Fine took up the slack. "Lana was raped by two con artists who lured her-"

Lana's fingers clamped down on Dick's cock. "Please, Doctor, must you? You're distracting me from your patient."

"Yes, actually. Acknowledging a problem is halfway to resolving it. But you're correct, again. We must focus on Mr. Trayshun without forgetting you. Perhaps we can do both at the same time."

"How would we do that?" Lana kept up her gentle strokes of Dick's cock.

Was she supposed to be wanking Dick? He thought the order was examine, not beat off.

"You need to stabilize your relationships with men. Perhaps with someone like Mr. Trayshun here. Despite all of your professed horniness, Sandy told me you were quite gentle. You can be gentle, can't you? Come, let's talk."

Dr. Fine coaxed him away from Lana. Dick reluctantly stepped away from Lana's superb nonchalant handjob. He followed Dr. Fine to the corner of the room. Dick was nervous being naked from the waist down standing so close to a woman in bra and panties, but he could control himself for a minute with the bird woman. "I believe a bit of gentle physical attention would be good for Ms. Witherspoon."

"You told me to keep my hands off her, and now you're suggesting the opposite. Is this some kind of trick? You'll call the police and accuse me of molesting her?

"No, not at all. Lana would never let things go that far. Those two brutes did terrible things to her. She views men as dangerous. Perhaps a gentle touch under my supervision would break through that emotional barrier. I trust her self-imposed limits. You can do whatever she allows. Is that clear?"

"So go along with her lead, huh? Okay." Dick shrugged at the turn of events.

Lana stood as they walked back. She had a puzzled look on her face. "What was that all about?"

Dick didn't restrain himself. He cupped Lana's face.

She brought her hand up, grabbing his wrist. "What are you doing?"

Dr. Fine lowered herself into her chair, still in bra and panties. "No, no this is good. He's being gentle. Aren't you Mr. Trayshun?"

"Oh yes. Gentle." He leaned forward her face close to his. "You're so beautiful." He touched his lips to hers.

She lips were soft and warm but she stood stiff. He remained so. It was a brushing glance, not even a real kiss.

Dr. Fine crossed her legs. "Well done. You have more self-control than you give yourself credit for. You'd like to do more wouldn't you? Touch Ms. Witherspoon, yes?"

Dick nodded.

"All right but gently. Where would you like to be touched, my dear?"

"My breasts." Lana's face was flushed.

Dr. Fine nodded in approval.

Dick passed his hand over Lana's breast.

"It's nice, isn't it? It makes you feel good, not bad. You're in control, you know."

"I am?" Lana's hand returned to his cock. She stroked harder. "Like this?"

Lana's touch was titillating and torture. He'd passed up Bethany, and now a beautiful woman was playing with his cock. He took her breasts in his hands, palpating the soft flesh.

"Oooh. This reminds me of the photo shoot."

Dick pulled his hands away, scared to bring back upsetting memories. Lana brought them back. "Not the bad part. The good part. When the first model caressed me. Fondled me. And I fondled him back." Lana crouched in front of Dick as he stood facing Dr. Fine, scribbling furiously in her notepad, head down. Lana's head blocked the good doctor's view of his privates, thank goodness. Bad enough that Dr. Fine hadn't put her blouse or skirt back on. Lana's fingers tickled Dick's cock. "No scars or lesions. No distinguishing marks at all." She snuck another nibble, her lips flirting with the head. Dick stifled a yelp in response. She wasn't supposed to give him a blowjob. Just an exam. Lana stood, her hands running from her stomach to her groin. She was turned on. Dr. Fine was not in position to witness her receptionists condition.

"All done? asked the doctor.

"Could I have Mr. Trayshun massage my shoulders?"

"If you'd like. Having a man make physical contact will help normalize your feelings."

Lana led Dick to the far side of Dr. Fine's desk. She turned her back. "Go ahead, massage my shoulders."

Dick leaned closer and put his hands on either side of her neck. As he palpated her muscles, she reached behind and took his bare cock in hand. Five long stokes kept him rigid. "So your wife has been away for about a week. And Dr. Fine says you have strong sexual needs?"

"Good, be his therapist." Dr. Fine pulled the Meyerburg file from her desk and opened it.

Dick's hips dipped involuntarily. "You have no idea how hard it's been-"

"Oh yes I do." She squeezed Dick's cock with serious interest. "Oh yes I do." She wiggled her shoulders under Dick's hands. "My top is getting in the way. Can I have him touch my skin?"

Dr. Fine glanced up. "Certainly as long as you maintain control."

"Oh yes. For sure."

Dick slid his hands under her oversized shirt, exposing her naked back and the elastic top of her leggings. Her skin was soft and warm. Lana tugged his cock with her left hand and then slid her leggings down a bit on her hip. She changed hands, stroked and slid down the left side. After alternating hands a few times, Dick's cock remained hard and the leggings were positioned below her round buttocks. The panties had dropped too. It took only a gentle tug to convince Dick to move closer, putting his cock between her bare thighs in proximity to her pussy. "And these erections you get, how do you deal with them?" With her left hand she reached behind and popped the latch of her bra.

"When Cassi was here, we'd engage in the most sensual foreplay."

Lana's voice dropped to a whisper. "Sounds wonderful. Hold my naked breasts."

Dick slid his hands from Lana's shoulders and around in front. Hard nipples capping good-sized hanging breasts greeted his palms. His instinct was to massage them, even though Lana hadn't asked. She had removed her bra, after all. "Dr. Fine has already mentioned my ill-advised intercourse with one of my wife's friends, for which I'm deeply sorry."

"Deeply, hmm? And now you have nowhere to turn, do you?"

"Lana, don't tease the patient," mumbled Dr. Fine. She flipped another page in the file on her lap.

"I won't." Lana moaned and dragged Dick's cock against her labia. "I'm leaking."

Dr. Fine looked up. Dick stopped rubbing Lana's breasts, his fingers back on her shoulders. "I've never had such a case, where two partners supported each other's mutual delusion. No one 'needs' sex that frequently. You chose to share that fantasy to satisfy your libidos. Having your wife get away for a while, out from this shared fantasy, will prove to her that it is all phony. But I needed to see you, to convince you of the false nature of your situation. Otherwise, Cassi will relapse into this destructive behavior.

"Destructive? That's precisely what you've been. I don't know how Cassi is handling her situation, but I've been going nuts."

Lana fondled Dick's balls.

Lana kept up the conversation as a cover for their foreplay. "How many women have you had sex with since Cassi left, including Sandy?"

Should I count her? "Three?"

"Two others besides Sandy?" Lana clicked her tongue. "My, you've been a nasty boy"

"See, I knew it! Your infidelity is the symptom of a greater psychological problem. It's all in his mind, my dear." Dr. Fine kept taking notes and reading the file Lana had brought her. "How is it coming for you, my dear?"

"Good. Really good. Mr. Trayshun is relieving my stress."

"Are you comfortable with him touching you, and visa versa?"

"Oh yes, very comfortable. This was an excellent suggestion."

"See? My instincts were correct. I knew providing some physical contact with a man would straighten things out."

Dick knew that Lana's pussy would straighten out his cock and give him the orgasm he was desperate for. He was not to be denied after Bethany's aborted encounter, not while being this close. Lana seemed more than willing. He tilted his hips, slipping his cock barely into the receptionist's pussy.

Lana moaned. "There's nothing wrong with Mr. Trayshun. He's in great shape. I think he's just above average horny."

Dr. Fine marked up the patient file in her lap. "Then it's merely a matter of self control."

Lana thrust her ass back, taking more of Dick's dick. "Oh, I hope not." Her pussy rippled as Dick slid deeper, then out and in.

Dick wondered how horizontal sex would be, Lana's muscular legs wrapped around his waist.

"What do you mean, you hope not?" Dr. Fine stood and approached. "What are you doing? My god! You're having intercourse! Stop it. Stop it right now!"

"No! He's normalizing my relationship with men. Oh and he's doing a great job." Lana dropped all pretense and bucked against Dick. "It feels so good."

"What did you do to her? What did you say to make her succumb?"

Dick repeated his thrusts up Lana's talented channel. "I didn't do a thing. She wanted this."

"The hell she did! Lana, dear, I thought those two men traumatized you. That you felt violated."

"I'm sorry I lied, but you would never have taken me in if I'd told you the truth. Oh God, this feels marvelous. You see, in the studio, taking racy photos, I enjoyed sex with the two of them. In fact, I loved it too much. I was devastated when they kicked me out. Said I was high maintenance. They taught me to love sex and then threw me out. I've been without ever since you found me at that Starbucks." Dick kept humping Lana through her confession. "When I saw Mr. Trayshun's penis I knew I had to have it. To feel it. It's marvelous. Just like Jeremy's. He was the white guy."

"But you can't be doing this with a patient."

Dick caught Dr. Fine's eyes. "Unconventional therapies, isn't that what you said?"

"Mr. Trayshun suffers from being horny and you sent his normal sex partner away. This is my prescription. It's not a long-term cure but it'll have to do. And he's doing great! Oh God, you should do this professionally."

The idea of acting in porn had never crossed Dick's mind. Was he that good? He'd have to lose a few pounds-

Dr. Fine chucked the file to the floor. "Maybe so, but not here. Not any more. Mr. Trayshun, you're done."

Lana bucked harder and faster against Dick's cock. "No he's not, and neither am I!"

Dr. Fine grabbed Dick's arm. "Ah but he is. Right now, sir, or I will call the police."

No cock on the clock? Dr. Fine had offered sex and promised not to call the police if he stimulated Lana. What a hypocrite! Dick pulled out, Lana's labia spread wide. They were nowhere near done. Lana could be ridden for hours he expected, given her porn star training.

"Nooooo!" Lana lunged for Dick, reaching out to embrace him while keeping her legs spread for reinsertion.

Dr. Fine inserted herself between them. "Get dressed. Leave. Perhaps there is something in your physiology that drives your sexual urges. Perhaps you emit pheromones that make normal women want to join you in sexual liaisons. But not here. Not in my office and not with my secretary and student."

Dick pulled up his underwear and pants. Dr. Fine was successful at keeping Lana away by embracing her. He dawdled towards the door, watching Lana half dressed in the arms of Dr. Fine in bra and panties. His cock didn't wilt. He was hoping Lana would break free so they could continue to mutual orgasms. Dr. Fine hugged Lana tight, dispensing whispered advice at no charge. Lana nodded at her mentors words but blew Dick a kiss behind the doctor's back. Maybe one day they'd pick up where they left off.