STRIP Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh yes! And then, oh God, he played with my love button."

Dick gulped. "Your clitoris?"

"Uh huh."

Things had spiraled out of control. Dick probed and slid his finger along the top of her crease.

She went up on tippy toes. "Oh God! Yes, yes. Just like that." She smothered Dick in kisses. "Don't stop." She stroked Dick's cock furiously.

Dick cupped Nina's pussy. Her thighs were separated, leaving enough space for the width of his hand.

"He - he -" She was breathing rapidly. "- put a finger inside." Her hands wanked his cock, not well, but with enthusiasm.

Dick curled one finger and slid it past her labia. Her entrance was moist, and his finger went in easily, but only a short depth. "Really, Nina?"

"That's it. That's it! Wow. Keep moving it."

Dick finger fucked her. "Did Rod do this? In the hallway at school? You masturbated each other?"

"Uh huh. He sure did. It felt so good when he rubbed his penis against me." She pulled Dick's cock closer so it made contact with her pussy. "Oh yes, just like this. He was such a tease, pretending like he was going to fuck me, right there in the hallway."

Was Rod planning on putting it in? Dick couldn't do that, could he? He'd just met this young woman, and already they were naked enough to fuck. And Dick desperately needed a good, complete fuck. She nestled the head of his cock between her labia.

"Rod shouldn't have been doing that-"

"He would have done it, gone all the way, I'm sure of it, but the bell rang."

Bells were ringing in Dick's head. "Rod has sexual urges, just like any red-blooded male. And STRIP has taught him some important lessons."

Nina rubbed the head of Dick's cock up and down, separating her lower lips with each pass. "Do you think he'll do it? I mean, put his penis in me?"

"I don't know. You're very sexy."

"And so hot. I hope he does this-"

She pulled Dick's cock forward, wiggled it against her pussy and guided it home. He'd penetrated his son's girlfriend. Again.

Her cunt clamped down, squeezing. "Oh God. You're so tight. I expect he will, given how far you went in public."

Nina's lip pushed forward in a world-class pout. "What if he doesn't?"

"Only an idiot would pass up the chance, and Rod is no idiot."

"Mmmmm. If he doesn't, will you do it?"

Dick looked down at their joined crotches. He was already doing it, and he wanted to keep doing it. He pushed his hips to get deeper. Nina screamed. Had he been too forceful? And then he heard his son's voice from behind.

"Dad! What are you doing?"

Dick turned, his cock popping out of Nina's pussy.

Rod stood there, backpack dangling from his shoulder. "Oh Dad. How could you?"

"Rod! It's not what you think." Even Dick knew that reply was lame. He'd been caught, dead to rights. Perhaps the best defense was a good offense. "And who are you to talk, after what you did-"

"Do you have to have sex with all of my classmates? Do you think itÕs your duty or something? Sheesh!"

"Do you have sex with other students? Nina asked.

Dick ignored Nina's question. "We were just role playing what she said you did at school. You know, kissing and hugging and fondling. I didn't mean to-"

Rod dropped his bag. "We never did this! Is that what she told you? God, you are so gullible."

Nina turned a bright red. "Maybe I exaggerated."

Rod pointed a stiff arm at the coed. "She pleaded with me to help her with math. She said she was new and the classes weren't the same as her old school, so I took pity and told her to come over and I'd tutor her. I never touched her. We didn't even shake hands."

Both men looked at Nina.

"I'm out of here. And you- ," Rod waved his finger at Nina, "- you be gone when I get back. Do your own fucking math." Rod stormed out, muttering under his breath. Dick heard the door slam.

"I'm sorry. I get really horny sometimes and I just got here, so I don't have any male friends, and I thought that Rod would be a great catch, given what the girls said. But when I saw you, I couldn't help myself. I guess I got carried away with the possibility of - well - getting satisfied." Nina's fingers surrounded Dick's dick, which hadn't gone down despite Rod's appearance.

"That was a little extreme, don't you think?"

"You have no idea. Its just Mom and me. She got a great job here, but Dad wouldn't come."

It wasn't difficult for Dick to imagine cuming, as long as there were no more interruptions. Would it be with this new girl or someone else? "Its hardly proper to have sex with a father figure."

She smiled. "I'm not going to get tutored," she whispered. "Unless you want to help me?"

"With math?" Dick asked. Maybe with multiplication, if she's wasn't on the pill.

"How about biology?" She pulled him closer. "Mating rituals."

Dick's urges were too strong to turn down this opportunity. He led her to the nearest bed - Rod's - and let her lay down. He stripped off his clothes while she raised pulled off her remaining garments. God, she had a nice body. Dick licked his lips in anticipation. He climbed aboard and got into superior coupling position. Nina wrapped her legs around his waist. He hadn't executed a dozen strokes when he heard footsteps on the stairs. What had Rod forgotten?

Then he heard Penny's voice. Nina's legs had him trapped. He tried to pull free.

"I'm back, Daddy. Listen, I'm sorry about blowing up like that, but you have to know just how hard this has been-" Penny entered her bedroom. "Daddy, no!" She bent over to examine her father's sex partner. "Who are you? Why are you fucking my father? Oh, who cares?" She matched out as quickly as she'd come.

Nina's hip thrusts were designed to make Dick cum, but the interruptions had been too distracting. His penis shriveled from the humiliation.

Nina's fists beat on the mattress. "Damn it! I needed a release."

"So did I, but the mood has passed. I'm sorry, Nina. You'd better go." He climbed off the willing and horny young woman, his cock flaccid.

Nina dressed. "You know, we could have had a really good time if your kids hadn't butted in." She slapped Dick's ass.

Dick sat on Penny's bed, maintaining a safe distance. "I apologize for getting carried away."

"You? I practically seduced you with my fibs. Don't worry about it. I'll survive. There are plenty of fathers looking to score. I just hope you and your kids get your shit together."

Fat chance of that with the nuclear family having experienced fission with Cassi's absence.

Nina scooted down the stairs and let herself out. Dick pulled up his pants and casually slid his hands into his pockets. Those damn dry cleaning slips were still there! He decided to drive over and get the items before he forgot again.

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

Dick is more frustrated than ever after failed attempts at climax with Dr. Heyson and Nina. How will he ever get satisfaction?

Send me an email and give me feedback.

Copyright (c) 2011, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12