STRIP Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Quinn let the door close behind her, Lynnruth said, "I'll talk to her. Everything will be fine."

Yeah sure, thought Dick. And if she's horny, maybe Dr. Breedmore can take Rod's place for some practice. "We'd better go."

"Yes, I have a student to deal with. I hope she wasn't too shocked."

Dick knew that Quinn had not only seen his prick but sampled it as well. That was Penny's term: sampled. "Not if STRIP trained her right."

Lynnruth nodded. Dr. Breedmore pulled his clothes back on. Dick and Cassi got dressed and walked through the office. Quinn's eyes were wide as the couple passed by on the way out of the building but said nothing.

Dick and Cassi walked towards their vehicles. "I wonder what she thought of us, all naked," said Dick.

"She's used to nudity from the STRIP classes. Although I'd bet she hasn't seen anybody with a better cock than yours."

Dick wondered if she meant excluding Rod's. "See you at home for dinner."

-----

Cassi brought a pan of bubbling lasagna out to the dining room table. Dick and the two kids were already seated. "Smells good, honey," Dick said.

The three passed their plates to Cassi, who lifted cut sections out of the pan.

"Anyone for garlic bread?" Dick offered the tray of thick broiled strips to his daughter.

She took one and held it up. "Looks familiar."

Dick knew both he and Rod were longer and thicker than the breadstick. "Very funny."

Cassi took her place at the table and served herself. "Speaking of sex, how many are you behind?"

Rod and Penny both shot their mother a puzzled stare.

"That depends. How many are you ahead?" How could he know? Dick didn't have a complete count of Cassi's extramarital adventures.

"Behind? Ahead? What, are you two having a contest?" asked Rod.

Cassi counted on her fingers. Then she switched to her other hand.

"That many?" asked Dick.

"I couldn't help myself. And it was for my own good, breaking free like that." She sliced into her dinner.

"Momma, you didn't really have sex with that many men, did you?" asked Penny.

"Yes, and now your father needs to catch up." Melted cheese hung from her lip to the plate.

Dick gouged at his serving. "Maybe if you stopped adding notches to your garter belt, I'd have a fighting chance."

"There won't be any fighting," commanded Rod. "You two don't have to do this. Mom, if you get horny, you know where you can come."

Penny smiled broadly. "And Daddy can always sleep with me."

Cassi pointed an empty fork at her daughter. "But that doesn't increase his count of unique partners."

"I know, but it sure would keep me satisfied. You have Rod. Rod has Quinn, or Bethany if he asked-"

Rod's face was red. "Bethany is out of my life, and Quinn is not my girlfriend."

Dick thought he'd dumped Bethany for Quinn after STRIP sex. "But Bethany told us-"

"And I see you two at school," said Penny. "Like you're always together."

"We're friends, that's all. Just friends. So just lay off!" Rod shoveled a huge chunk of lasagna into his mouth.

Maybe friends with benefits. "Okay!" said Dick.

"Who do I have?" asked Penny.

Cassi nibbled at her garlic bread. "Maybe you need a boyfriend."

Rod laughed with a full mouth. "You'd probably seduce him the day Penny brought him over."

"That's permissible in an open marriage. But there needs to be parity."

"You two have an open marriage?" asked Penny. "Then maybe I should bring the cheerleading squad home for Daddy."

Dick swallowed hard. He remembered the mob of sexy young women in the school hallway.

"That won't be necessary," said Cassi. "Besides, I don't think even your father could satisfy them - all at once, anyway."

The image of being buried in naked coeds, tits exposed for the fondling and sucking, pussies for sampling, got Dick very excited.

"They all commented on how sexy you are. Could we try just one or two?" asked Penny.

Dick shook his head. "Two would lead to the whole squad, and they'd never keep it secret."

Cassi thought for a moment. "What about Rod's new, excuse me, former girlfriend?"

"Quinn?" everyone else said in unison.

Cassi continued. "Yes, Quinn. We know she likes sex, and Dad and Rod are built the same. Even better that you two aren't together. We wouldn't want your father getting between you and your girlfriend, would we?"

"Not again, anyway," Rod grumbled.

Dick opened his mouth to object but Cassi raised her palm. "Don't answer now, dear. Just think about it. Besides, she's already seen you naked."

"She has? When?" asked Rod.

"At school, during our conference with the STRIP coordinators."

In fact, Dick had been exposed to Quinn twice, the first time at the dry cleaners.

Rod stared at his father. "I don't want to hear about it."

"Now, don't pout. You said she's not your girlfriend," said Cassi. "She and your father could get acquainted while you and I kept ourselves occupied."

Rod put both hands flat on the table. "Does Dad have to do everybody I like? Or used to like?"

"He had intercourse with Bethany when she was your girlfriend. Why not a former one?" asked Cassi. "It's not like it'll make her a part of the family."

Dick tried not to drool at the thought of recouping with sweet little Quinn and her quim.

Rod had a deep eyebrow concerned look. "Besides, I'd feel stupid, asking her-"

"Oh, I'll do it," said Penny. "She knows me. Just say the word and I'll invite her over."

Dick tried to disguise his enthusiasm. "I'll think about it. She'd have to agree. All of this must be consensual."

Penny got up from her chair and plopped down into Dick's lap. "I consent to sleeping with Daddy tonight." She wiggled her butt. "And he's ready already."

"Really?" asked Cassi. "But that doesn't get Daddy's tally any closer to mine."

Penny hugged her father. "No, but we'd be closer. Me plastered against him, feeling his-"

"We get the point," interrupted Rod.

"Nope. I would." Penny giggled.

Cassi lifted another forkful. "Finish your dinner."

Penny pound and looked into Dick's eyes. "Okay, but I'm having you for desert."

"Maybe Penny is right. We'll swap partners for this evening. If everyone agrees." Cassi winked at Rod. He shrugged. Penny strangled Dick again, pressing his face against her chest.

All the talk about fucking Quinn had Dick sexually agitated. "I've lost my appetite," Dick whispered into Penny's ear. "Why don't we hit the sack?"

"I hope you haven't lost your appetite for me." Penny gave her father a daughterly kiss on the cheek.

"We can do better than that!" Dick pulled Penny's face to his and kissed her hard, as hard as the cock in his pants.

"Oh Daddy!"

Cassi got up and stood behind Rod, massaging his shoulders. "And you can make your mother happy."

Rod stood up and gathered plates. "I need to put the food away before it spoils, and get the leftovers into the fridge."

"Oh, all right." Cassi folded her arms across her chest.

While Cassi stood there waiting for Rod, Dick and Penny went upstairs.

"Let's use my room," said Penny. "The bed is cozier."

They both stripped bare and got under the sheet and blanket. Penny lay down with her back to her father, snuggling close. "Daddy, are you jealous that Mom sleeps with other men?"

Dick wrapped his arms around his daughter's stomach. "Well, I'm not happy about it. I think this whole 'open marriage' thing is a joke from decades ago. But it seems to make her happy."

"And you miserable." Penny lifted a leg so Dick's cock could find its way comfortable between her thighs. "I'm jealous of you, and I'm not even your wife."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Dick nibbled Penny's ear while she fiddled with his cock.

"Daddy, what if your number was bigger?" Penny positioned her father's cock between her labia. "I mean, if you had sex with more women than Mom had with men? Would mom get jealous and stop this contest?"

Dick tilted his hips. He wanted a sample. "it isn't a contest."

"Ohhh, Daddy. I love the feel of your cock." She lifted his hands to her breasts. "But she keeps sleeping with more guys, like Bethany's dad. If she doesn't stop and wants you to keep up, doesn't that make it a contest?"

Dick hadn't thought about it like that. But it wasn't the time to examine Cassi's behavior. It was time to fuck, "Maybe you're right."

"Ohhh God, you feel sooo good. I'm so happy Mom wants Rod because then I get youuuu. You can have as many samples as you want." Penny bucked back against her father's humping.

Dick picked up the pace but fucking from behind didn't afford any leverage. "Honey?"

Penny wasn't done with her analysis. "So if you sleep with more women than she sleeps with men, maybe Mom will get jealous and call it off."

Dick knew his daughter well. "You're planning on setting me up, are you?"

"Who me? No, daddy. I don't want to share you. Even with mom."

Dick pulled out.

"Nooo, I'm not done."

Dick put a hand on Penny's hip. "Get on your hands and knees."

Penny assumed the position. Dick got behind her and rubbed his cock along her moist crease. "Now we can fuck. I mean, do a lot of sampling."

"You can call it fucking, Daddy." Penny's head was down, her butt up. Dick held Penny's hips and pounded his prick home. "I don't think this contest is healthy for either of you."

Dick's cock was throbbing. "If what you call a contest ends, you might have more frequent access to your old man, right?"

Penny squeezed her groin muscles. "Oooohhhh, yes. There'd be fewer distractions, that's true. And you might be hornier more often."

"Which would be opportunities for you." Dick cupped Penny's tits, running his hands across the surfaces, catching her nipples between his fingers on each pass. "Let's take advantage of this opportunity, okay? Before your mother makes you off limits."

"She'll never do that. Shit, you're going deeper! She'd have to give up Rod, and she's positively addicted to him. Given an option, I'd have you any day." She pulled forward, rolled over and kissed Dick passionately, deeply.

"Let's hope our opportunities for sampling don't stop any time soon." In one fluid motion, he slipped his cock in and demonstrated his feelings by continuous penetration.

"Oh Daddy! I love you so much!" Penny wrapped her legs around Dick's waist and hung on tight until he grunted and groaned and emptied his balls into her pussy.

Dick rolled onto his back. Penny collapsed, her body next to his, her head cradled by his arm. Dick knew his daughter well. She'd figure out a way to hook him up, maybe with classmates, so that he would beat Cassi in unique sexual partner headcount. He'd just have to be wary and not let himself get trapped.

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

So now Dick has to watch out for both Cassi and Penny setting him up. I should have such problems!

Send me an email and give me feedback.

Otherwise, I don't know you're reading my stuff.

Copyright (c) 2012, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12