Strip Club Babymaker Ch. 01

Story Info
Man and friend fuck his stripper wife
1.8k words
4.27
106k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Serenata
Serenata
11 Followers

My husband, Jack, knew I was a stripper. I had a body to be proud of; more so, I had a body to make money off of. I was a stripper back in college, when I met my to-be husband in an accounting class. I paid my way through school without a penny of debt by having men stuff money in my pussy and tits. I was a total professional when it came to stripping; I believed strictly in the "club rules:" no touching and absolutely no fucking. My legs were long; I was 5' 10" tall. My 36 D breasts, though perfect for stripping, were hard to stuff into the suits I wore daily as an aspiring ad agent.

Jack and I wanted to start a family, but weren't sure we could really afford it at this point. I was still doing scut work at the agency, paying my dues and such, and Jack was just an intern at the county hospital. We desperately wanted to start that family, so we looked into ways of making and saving money. That's when it came to us that I go back to stripping part-time.

We saved up a pretty little nest egg, started investing it and the like. We started trying to have a baby, fucking every chance we could in every position we could think of, but six months after we started trying, I was still without child. Jack and I knew that it takes time, so we kept fucking away. In the mean time, I kept stripping to add to that nest egg.

One night, Jack told me that his buddy Scott from college was coming into town for a weekend on a business trip. I remembered Scott as a good looking man. He stood 6'3" which was about 2 inches taller than my husband. Jack had dark hair and features, whereas Scott was a pale Nordic beauty. Scott would have one night to go out and really paint the town red with my husband. Unfortunately, that was the night I was "working" ...at the strip club, that was.

That night as I was finishing shaving my pussy, my husband stopped into the bathroom. "Hey, Annie! Just letting you know I'm heading out, hun," he said. "Going to go pick up Scott from the hotel."

"Any idea what you're going to do?" I asked from the shower.

"No clue. We'll just see where the night takes us. Love you."

"No drugs and no hookers!" I called out behind him and we both laughed.

I finished showering and blow-dried my long brown hair. I threw on some sweats, grabbed my bag and headed out to the club early thinking I would do my hair, make-up and costuming there. The club was getting pretty full when I arrived at 7; it usually doesn't start to get busy until 9 or 10. My boss was rushing to get girls on early. I hurried with my make-up and made my way to one of the side stages. The girls on the side stages didn't take off their clothes until they made it to the main stage a few songs later.

The night was rocking and I was making some big money. However, since I went on a few hours early, I was running out of outfits. A few of the other girls were running into the same problems, so we started swapping clothes. I didn't normally pull off the naughty little girl bit, but I figured I would try tonight.

After my naughty little girl performance, my boss told me two men had purchased a "double" lap dance from me. (A "double" lasted for two songs instead of just one.) They told him they wanted the "bad little girl" so I put that costume back on and headed for one of the back rooms for the lap dance.

"Hello, boys." I cooed as I closed the door behind me. "My name is Peaches. I take it you liked my cream?"

By the time I had finished my sentence, I realized who these two men were and they realized who I was.

"Annie?" Scott asked.

"Scott! Hi!" I must admit, I was a little awkward. I didn't think Scott would ever be seeing my naked and now I realized he just had when I was on stage. No point in being shy about it now, I thought. I swallowed as I locked eyes with my husband.

"Honestly, Annie, I didn't realize that was you... you don't usually do the sassy girl thing," he confessed.

Ever the professional, I flat-out stated, "Well, boys. You've paid for it, you might as well enjoy it."

With that the music started. I coyly twirled my pigtails around my fingers as I gyrated to the music. I dropped to my knees and crawled towards my husband, running my hands on the insides of his thighs. I licked my lips as my head appeared from between his legs. I turned around and straddled his lap, rubbing my ass against his growing crotch. Scott, sitting next to him, was unabashedly rubbing his cock through his pants while watching his buddy get a lap dance.

I straightened up and sauntered over to Scott and straddled him, this time facing him. I rubbed my clothing-covered tits in his face, feeling his hot breath on my nipples through my thin shirt. At this point, I was a little confused. I had given hundreds of lap dances in my time and was always so consumed with professionalism that I didn't allow myself to get turned on. But there was something about the fact that my husband was right there, that this was his good friend, and perhaps subconsciously, the fact that I wanted to get good and knocked up!

My hand reached up to the buttons on my shirt as I stood up. I danced in front of them as I undid my shirt. I straddled Jack, facing him and wrapped my shirt around his head and mine so that Scott couldn't see what I was saying to Jack.

"I want you so bad, Jack. I want you and Scott so bad."

"I want you, too, Annie."

"But if I fuck you now, Scott will be jealous." I cooed in his ear.

He fingered my nipple and said, "Then fuck us both."

That was all I needed to hear. I dropped the shirt to the floor and whispered to Jack, "when I get off of you, unzip your pants."

I stepped off of him and straddled Scott, facing him. I rubbed my bare tits on his face to distract him while Jack unzipped his pants. When I leaned back, Jack's 7" cock was proudly sticking out of the fly of his pants. Scott looked confused. I leaned to his ear, "I've never fucked a paying client, but I'm gonna fuck the two of you tonight."

I stood up and stepped out of my thong. I walked over to my husband and straddled his legs, facing away. I bent over and touched the ground, thrusting my pussy in his face. He reached out and quickly licked my pussy. I was so wet I couldn't believe it. As Jack's tongue was flicking my cunt, I looked over to Scott. His cock was out and hard and, from my estimates, over 8" long. I couldn't wait to get a hold of that.

Placing my hands on his knees, I dropped my hips and in one quick motion, Jack's cock was buried in my pussy. I sat on it, not moving at all as I beckoned to Scott. "Come here, baby. I've got such a pretty little mouth, don't I?" I licked my lips.

"Yes, you do," Scott said, standing up and walking towards me, his hard prick point straight out. I could feel Jack straining underneath me, wanting to thrust, but I insisted on teasing his cock like this. I was squeezing his cock with my pussy muscles; it felt so good just to have his cock in my pussy. Scott's cock was looking my in the face and all I wanted to do was suck it. Before I could finish thinking that, he thrust his cock deep in my mouth.

At this point, Jack couldn't keep from fucking my any longer. He lifted my hips and started thrusting away. I was in heaven, being filled out by my husband and his good buddy. Jack was pounding away at my pussy like there was no tomorrow. I could taste Scott's pre-cum on his cock. No! I thought. He can't cum until after I've fucked that cock!

As I tiled my head back to moan, Scott's cock plopped out of my mouth. Jack was grunting, trying to hold back his cum. "Cum in me NOW!" I moaned. With that, Jack groaned loudly, pouring his hot seed in my pussy. I moaned even louder and came; I loved the feeling of cum in my pussy.

I realized our time was soon going to be up, and I hadn't had Scott's cock in my now oozing pussy. Jack barely finished cumming when I raised off his cock. "Sit down," I told Scott. I straddled his cock, facing him. Instinctively, his lips reached out for my tits. "Oh, yes," I moaned. I looked over to my husband as Scott and I built up a furious tempo. Jack was zipping up his pants and smiling as his beautiful wife fucked his friend. I moaned loudly, feeling Scott's big cock stuffed in my pussy. He removed his mouth from my tit long enough to mutter, "Get up! I'm gonna cum!"

"No! Cum... in... me! I'm gonna... cum! AUGH!" As Scott's cock spewed cum into me, I came like I never have before. Feeling two cock cum so deep in my pussy so close together.

The song was ending and I realized that I had tons of cum dripping down my legs. "Damn it!"

"What?" they asked in unison.

"I can't go back to work with all this cum dripping down my legs!"

Jack and Scott nodded towards each other as they shoved me down in the chair. They started licking furiously at my legs and pussy. Two cocks and now two tongues! I couldn't believe it! I had one hand on the back of each of their heads, holding their faces on my pussy. I couldn't tell whose tongue was whose and I didn't care. It wasn't too long before I was cumming again!

I was exhausted when my boss knocked on the door, signaling that the time was up. I gathered my clothes and kissed Scott on the lips first, then my husband. "You've got so much cum in you right now I wouldn't be surprised if you get pregnant!" I kissed him again and ran out the door.

When I made it back to the dressing room, I told my boss that those two guys were real tough customers to please and I really had to work hard to please them. I said I needed a few more minutes to prepare for the next set. He gruffly nodded and I ran off to the bathroom to finish cleaning up. I finished the night and all I could think about was how badly I wanted to get home... and fuck those two again!

Serenata
Serenata
11 Followers