Strip Club Birthday

Story Info
Husband & wife enjoy a lap dance.
865 words
3.94
97.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, Adam, and I had planned a romantic trip to Las Vegas to celebrate his birthday. As I packed my bag, I carefully selected my most seductive clothes I owned to make this weekend especially special for him. Before leaving town we stop by the local liquor store and pick up an erotic magazine for the 4-hour drive.

We were about an hour outside of town when I pulled my skirt up to review his first birthday gift, my clean shaved pussy – soft as can be and ready the lick test. I pull out our magazine and begin to read a few erotic letters while playing with myself. Adam put the car on cruise control and helps me out by finger fucking me. With ever truck we passed; we received a honk of approval. Before I knew it I was coming and Adam's cock was rock hard and the weekend hadn't even started! We quickly pulled over at the next rest stop as Adam reclined the seat back and unzipped his pants. His cock was harder than I've ever seen it with the veins begging to be sucked. I wasted no time and begin to deep throat his huge member. My saliva and his precum trickling down his balls added to his excitement and soon he shot his huge load into my mouth.

Now with that quick detour completed, we continue our journey to Las Vegas. We checked into our beautiful motel and got ready for a wild night. Adam has always wanted to take me to a strip club, so I agreed. I wasn't sure what to expect, but the excitement in his eyes made me eager to please him.

We arrived at the club and to my surprise it was very classy. I received a lot of looks when we walked in, but I'm not sure if it's from the tight leather outfit I was wearing or the fact I was one of the only female patrons in the club. Either way, I felt incredibly sexy by Adam's side. He led me to a booth and we ordered a bottle of champagne. Soon the music began and the dancers strutted their stuff making eye contact with Adam. I knew by the look in his eyes and the bulge in his pants he was in heaven. Somewhere about my 3rd glass of champagne I was feeling very comfortable and adventurous. I began to discreetly stroke his huge cock, which was outlined in his jeans with no underwear. Soon I had unzipped his pants and openly began to stroke him. I didn't even realize that the faster I stoked him, the wider my legs spread giving the table full of young military guys a full view of my bare pussy. I this point, I didn't care who saw – I just knew I was hot and wet.

A pretty stripper approached our table that caught Adam's eye. She was about 5'5", long brown hair, quite large breast and a fantastic body. She offered us a private lap dance. After a quick glance of approval, I agreed and whispered "Happy Birthday".

We left our booth and entered the back room where we sat on a long red leather couch. The room was secluded, but accessible to anyone who wanted to enter which added to the excitement. Our stripper, Jasmine, began to undress when the song began. She bent over to revel her beautiful ass to Adam as she removed her g-string. Jasmine began to straddle his crock swaying slowly over the ever-growing mound. The sight of my Adam's arousal was amazing. Jasmine then reached over and began to fondle my breast as she unzipped Adam's pants to stoke his cock. His pants quickly fell to the floor and her stokes increased and the anticipation of shooting his load grew.

While watching Adam's pleasure I began to play with my clit in small slow circles occasionally inserting two fingers into my pussy. Jasmine pulled me from the couch and pulled my skirt up to my waist revealing my pussy to her and Adam. I was so wet with excitement I could feel the dampness stream down my legs. She directed my dripping pussy over Adam's hard cock and instructed me to spread my wet lips apart and take his whole cock – I happily agreed. Soon I was grinding and pumping Adam's cock so hard I was unaware that Jasmine was still in the room. But by the look on Adam's face, I knew she was still there. Unbeknownst to me, she was sucking his balls and asshole while I road his stiff cock.

She continued licking up my juices and Adam's precum from his balls for what seemed like hours. Adam was speechless. Within moments of watching this erotic scene, I was shaking with pleasure and Adam's body went limp with ecstasy. The song had ended and Jasmine gave us a quick kiss and her card for our next visit to Las Vegas.

We got dressed and returned to our motel room and experienced the best sex of our lives. I know this was a memorable birthday Adam (and I) will not soon forget.