Strip Club Fun

Story Info
Best lap dance ever.
802 words
4.11
57.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night while I was working at a strip club, I had this very sexy man request a private dance with me. So, since I found him very attractive, I agreed. I took his hand and led him to the back room, my heart was racing since I couldn't stop thinking about what his cock looked like. I was wearing a hot black leather corset style outfit with fishnet stockings and super high heels.

I started my dance and chatted him up a bit, turns out he was there cuz his buddy was getting married in 2 weeks and they were just out celebrating and blowing off some steam from the stress. He made the comment about having a stripper come over to their house the night of the bachelor party and said I would be perfect. I was pretty flattered and if his friends looked like him, I would love to do it. He also mentioned the pay would be spectacular and there would be plenty of "hot guys" there.

Turns out while I was dancing for him he got more than slightly aroused. The huge bulge in his pants was enough to make me instantly wet. I took off my tiny g-string and straddled him backwards, shoving my wet, sweet, soft pussy in his face. He moaned and I noticed him get even harder, I had to feel it. I ran my lips and mouth over his cock still in his pants and breathed my hot breath on his erection. I pushed my pussy closer to his face and told him to lick it. He asked about the body guard and I told him it was ok as long as he didn't mind if he watched.

He murmured no and shoved his tongue inside my lips. I moved all over his face and I heard the slight sound of the door locking and the bodyguard moving to a different spot. I couldn't take it any more, the way he ate my pussy was phenomenal. I got up and dropped to my knees in front of him. I unzipped his pants and pulled out a very thick and long cock. The head on it was huge and I got even wetter. I looked up at him before I put that perfect cock in my mouth. I sucked his cock and he moaned that I felt so good and sucked cock better than anyone he had known. That turned me on even more, so I told him if he thought my mouth felt good wait until he felt my pussy.

I stood up and could feel my juices running down the inside of my leg. He noticed too and licked it all the way up to my pussy. He slid his finger inside me as I straddled that big meaty cock. I lower myself onto him and wasn't sure at first if I could take all if him. He stretched my pussy nice and easy for the first few strokes. He felt so fucking good and said the same about me. I started bouncing up and down and grinding my hips and fucked him so good, he had to stop me before he came.

He asked if he could fuck me doggy style and I said absolutely. I threw a pillow on the floor and got on my hands and knees. From that angle he felt even bigger and I had to force myself not to scream out in pleasure. He fucked me slow, then hard and fast, then slow again. Teasing me and denying us both our release. He picked up speed gradually and started fingering my ass. I almost lost it right there! He kept going harder and faster and fingering my ass and I finally exploded all over this cock and big balls that were slapping against my clit the whole time. I told him he could come in my mouth, ass, or on my pussy. He chose to stick that fat, big tip of the head in my ass. It felt so fucking good, I backed myself onto him a little more while he came and I came again from just the tip in my ass. I rolled over in the floor and was totally spent.

He sat back and said he couldn't believe that just happened. I smiled my very sexy smile and told him I was glad it did. He said that was the hottest thing he's ever done. I gave him my phone number to call me if they really wanted me to come over for the bachelor party. He said he would definitely be calling with the specifics. I got up, grabbed my panties and the hundred dollar bill he gave me for the "dance" and walked out.

Stay tuned for Part 2!